A home robbery in a Pine Forest (MMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dream713
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A home robbery in a Pine Forest (MMM/F)

Post by dream713 »

The following story contains themes of DID (Damsels in distress), involuntary bondage. If you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with this, please avoid reading. If you find any errors in the text, please let me know, I'll fix it!

A home robbery in a Pine Forest

Residents of the residential complex «Pine Forest»!

Due to the increasing number of home burglaries, please remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity in a timely manner. You can contact the security of the residential complex at 27-23-1337, or the police at 911.

With respect, the administration of the residential complex "Pine Forest".

Vicky walked past the notice board without even glancing at the faded sheet of paper. The warning had been hanging for almost six months, and no one paid attention to it anymore; someone had pasted a colourful flyer of a new beauty salon on top of the white sheet.

Vicky returned from university in a high mood. She had just passed the last exam and now she could take two months off from studying. She had already made plans for herself. She and her best friend Alice were going to hitchhike to the capital to have a great time! Of course, they could afford to fly by plane or take the train, but they thought it was not as interesting as travelling by car. Neither of the girls had a driver's licence, although Vicky planned to go to a driving school.

Vicky was left alone at home for a while. Her father had gone on a business trip, and her mother and sister had gone to stay with relatives for a week. So, to celebrate a successfully passed exam, Vicky went to the shop and bought her favourite tiramisu cake and a bottle of red wine. The cashier looked at her with suspicion, but the girl had her passport at the ready, which she immediately showed. After making sure that the girl was already nineteen, the cashier punched out the wine. Having put the bottle in the bag, Vicky tried to put the box with the cake in it, but did not succeed. Under the cheerful look of the cashier, the girl raised her head and proudly carried the cake in one hand and the bag with the bottle in the other. So she walked almost through the entire apartment complex. Already on the approach to the house, her phone rang. When she pulled it out of her purse, she saw that another friend, Lisa, was calling and answered it, holding the phone with her shoulder, holding the bottle of wine under her arm, while digging into her purse.

"Vicky, can you imagine, Mike invited me to the theatre!" Lisa's excited voice came out of the phone. Vicky was very distrustful of Mike. She well remembered how he tried to hit on both her and Alice. Nevertheless, Vicky listened carefully to her friend, trying to keep things together. She opened the door and walked into the house, tossing her keys on the nightstand by the entrance. Without taking the phone away from her ear, Vicky walked to the kitchen where she placed wine and cake on the table. Lisa had a big problem - she did not know what to wear to go out, so she consulted with her friend. Vicky listened to her friend's worries and concerns, while cutting off a large piece of cake for herself. After that, with a plate, on which she put the treat, went to the living room and turned on the TV, which was on some show. Remembering that she had forgotten about the wine, she went to the kitchen and came back with a glass and a bottle. Finally, Lisa picked out her dress and accessories and left her friend alone to enjoy the wine and cake.

Vicky did not even think about the unlocked front door.

Vicky woke up in the middle of the night to some noise on the ground floor of the house. She got out of bed, wiping her eyes, and walked straight to the door in her pyjamas. Her sitting in front of the TV ended far after midnight, who knew that that night they decided to show so many interesting films. The girl came down the stairs and a torch beam hit her in the face, blinding her. As she squinted, she felt someone's strong hand grab her from behind, clamping her mouth tightly shut.

"Screw, you idiot, you told me the owners had left!" spoke in a hoarse bass voice from the man who was holding Vicky. The girl tried to jerk away, but the man put his other arm around her.

"Gone! I saw them leave!" Justified the young voice.

"Who is this then?"

"I don't know!"

The man took his hand away from the girl's face.

"Who are you?"

"What are you doing in my house?!" Vicky was outraged, but she was immediately silenced.

"I see. So, quickly rush to the kitchen, there in a drawer I saw a rope."

Vicky tried to break free of the grip, but the odds were stacked against her. The man gently pulled her down to the floor with his knee and put her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing?! Let me go! Get out of my house!" screamed Vicky until one of the robbers shoved a huge cleaver under her nose.

"Shut up, stupid girl," he said with a slight accent. Seeing the gleaming steel, Vicky shrank back fearfully. Finally, the robber returned from the kitchen, carrying a coil of clothesline in his hand. Vicky did twitch, realising what was about to follow. Her hands and feet were quickly tied. Before her eyes, a kitchen towel was cut into two pieces and the smaller one was shoved into her mouth with the larger one on top. One of the robbers then took her on his shoulder and carried her into the bedroom, where he placed her on the bed. There he additionally tied her shoulders to her torso with a belt found on the bedside table. After looking around, he took her phone and laptop. He also rummaged through the shelves of her wardrobe, but found nothing there. He crossed the corridor and went to her sister's room.

"Mth mh gh!" The girl moaned through the gag, but the robber had already left. The door to the bedroom was still open, and the girl could hear noises from downstairs. The burglars were searching the house thoroughly. Sometimes someone looked in on her, checking if she was still there. Where could she have gone? She cried quietly for fear of being killed, so she tried not to move. It was only when the front door slammed downstairs that she relaxed a little.

Vicky already knew she was tied up tightly, she couldn't get free that easily. She carefully rolled to the edge of the bed so that she would not fall off it and carefully lowered her feet to the floor. When her bare heels touched the soft carpet, she tried to get up and fell back onto the bed. She did not even realise her feet were so stiff. She sat on the bed and looked around for something sharp. She saw a pair of scissors lying on a shelf above the desk, but alas, she would not be able to get to it.

She remembered that there was another pair of scissors in one of the drawers in the kitchen, and there were kitchen knives. It was a long path to get there, but Vicky had nowhere to hurry. She carefully put her feet on the floor and tried to walk. Alas, her steps were too short, and it was difficult to keep her balance with her hands tied. Moving required too much strength, which she had never been known for. Remembering a film, she tried to move by jumping, but when she landed she lost her balance and would have fallen if it had not been for the table she had fallen on. When she regained her balance, Vicky began to think about how else to get around. After thinking, she reached the wall and carefully lowered herself to the floor.

She put her bound legs out in front of her and then gradually crawled up to them on the floor, rocking from side to side and tensing every muscle she could. The doors to the rooms were left open, and Vicky peered through them sadly, looking at the mess that was going on there. She crawled to the stairs and sat down for a break. She felt like the heroine of a detective novel as she gazed at the abandoned items below, and was immediately embarrassed that the thought did not disgust her. She carefully, unhurriedly, started down the stairs. Lowered her legs, tensed them, and carefully descended a step lower. And so again and again until she was in the hallway. Things piled out of cupboards, overturned drawers... Vicky had to go around all this. In the kitchen, she saw that all the drawers, including the one with the scissors, were turned upside down. The girl slowly began to crawl around, looking for the cherished item, but there was none. It looked like the scissors had been taken somewhere, and maybe not even by the burglars. But the robbers had taken the kitchen knives, because the set in the stylish box was worth a lot. At that moment Vicky realised that she was completely exhausted when she got to the kitchen and decided to rest for a while. She leaned against the cooker and closed her eyes for a couple of minutes.

She woke up when the sun was shining outside her window and she was freezing. Thinking she was having a nightmare, she tried to move and realised that she was lying on the floor with her hands and feet bound and gagged. Her arms and legs had stiffened, making it even harder to try to free herself. It was not a dream! She looked all over the ground floor and even tried to rub the ropes against the corner of a table. She crawled over to the height mirror to smash it with her feet and then cut the ropes with the shards, but she came to her senses in time. She realised that the shards could hurt her. She tried to rise to her feet, but her numb limbs wouldn't hold and she fell. Helplessly, she banged the back of her head against the wall and howled, hoping someone would come to her rescue. The front door proved to be locked.

"Isn't there anything sharp in the house?" the girl mentally lamented. Everything resembled not even a detective novel anymore, but a comedy where the hapless heroine gets into trouble. Vicky would not have been so offended if she herself had not been the unlucky heroine. Just at that moment, a key rattled in the keyhole, and the girl froze, not knowing whether it was good or bad. If it was the burglars returning, it was definitely bad. They take her own key, perhaps they had come back for something! If it was someone from the family, it was good!

Vicky heard her sister's loud exclamation and calmed down a little. When her mother and Angelique crossed the threshold, Vicky let out the loudest scream she could:

"M'hm hmwm! Hmnm!"

"Oh, My God, what happened here?!" exclaimed the mother and looked round. "Vicky?"

"M'hm hmwm!"

Angelique walked quickly into the living room, seeing her sister tied up and her things strewn about. Her mother came in next.

"Mnthm mh! Phmwm!" screamed through the gag Vicky.

"Now, honey, wait!" the mother jumped up to the girl and started to untie her hands and feet, and then pulled out the gag. "Vicky, baby, what happened?"

"Water. Please!"

Angelique handed Vicky a plastic bottle, which the older sister immediately drained, coughing. The mother tapped her daughter's back.

"What happened?"

"Robbers broke in last night. Three of them. With knives," the girl cried, hugging her mother. "I've never been so scared! "

"Quietly, quietly, baby, it's all right!" the woman smiled, cradling her eldest daughter. Angelique rolled her eyes behind her back. "We'll call the police now, and they'll catch them for sure!"

"Really?" Vicky asked, not really believing the answer to be true.

"Of course!"
JadeJones
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JadeJones »

Great story...thanks for posting.
dream713
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dream713 »

JadeJones wrote: 2 months ago Great story...thanks for posting.
I'm glad you enjoyed my story!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Good job conveying the fear and terror in the situation. A story like this can easily go for thousands of words or be direct like this, and they're equally good in their own ways. Thank for writing this. :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic