Imagined Scenarios (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Imagined Scenarios (F/m)

Post by Bondageboi »

OK. These scenes are in Fictional because they never happened. But I did genuinely imagine them. I imagined them starting about aged 8-10. ( I started my tie up love early.) and imagined them many many times. In these tales imagine me, schoolboy, age 8 or 9. When I use the term “older woman”. It means 30-50 years old. “Younger woman” means in her 20s, “older girl” means about 12-15 years.

Scenario 1. The spare room.

I am wearing a pair of jeans, barefoot, bare chested. I’m tied up with leather belts: ankles, knees, thighs, hands and elbows behind my back, shoulders, chest, stomach to pin my arms to my sides and back.

My captor is a younger woman. She is wearing white T-shirt, black knee length skirt and barefoot. She is carrying me. She’s not struggling, but she has to put some effort in: I’m 9 years not 9 months. I’m either carried over the shoulder or bridal carry. She kicks a door open to a room. There is no window, but a single bed with the light in. Walls are white or pale coloured. She throws me down on the bed. “Wait here!” She says from the door before closing it on me. I hear a bolt slide accross.

Scenario 2. Hopping

I am in shorts and t shirt, tied up with ropes by an older woman. My hands are tied behind my back as are my elbows. Ropes round shoulders, chest, tummy, waist, thighs, above and below knees, ankles. I’m gagged with multiple layers of tape over my mouth. I’m barefoot and being made to hop through the house.

The woman is wearing skirt, tan tights, blouse, no shoes. She makes me hop into the lounge and lie on the floor. She then torments me, tickling my bare feet and backs of knees. She leans over me eating chocolates and biscuits, crisps, all the things I love, slowly biting them, waving them in front of my face , knowing I can’t eat them because I’m gagged. Eventually she rests her feet on me whilst she watches TV.

Scenario 3. The machine.

I’m lying in a conveyor belt, wearing shorts and t shirt, bare foot. I’m moving slowly towards the opening of a machine, feet first. Imagine classsic damsel in distress scene, but it’s not a buzz saw off furnace I’m heading to. As I go into the machine, I am tied up inside the machine. Feet together, knees, thighs. I’m flipped over and hands are tie behind my back. Mor ropes round tummy, chest, shoulders. I’m gagged with cloth and stuffing, and blindfolded with a sleep mask.

As I come out of the far side of the machine there are lots of women and older girls, from aged 12 or 13 up to about 40 are sitting by the conveyor belt. The older girls are all bare foot, the younger and older women all have tights on. (I’m blindfolded, I can’t see but I just know OK). As I go along the conveyor they all press their feet over my face. The nylon feet are sweaty and smell. The bare feet are clammy and a bit dirty (I can’t see I just know OK)

OK. Not dreams, not experiences, just three recurrent imagined themes.
JadeAnn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JadeAnn »

So fascinating! I like the scenario number 2. It sounds like something that could happen. The number 3 is odd but i love it! I immagine many other boys tied in the conveyor belt! Do you have more scenarios?
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I agree! I absolutely love stories where mature women tease the boy(s).
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Fun little stories, I enjoyed them
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Number three is very imaginative, very odd but very imaginative. The other two could happen i suppose as a game.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

1 is the hottest but here are some of mine
I’m wearing normal dresses in an empty dojo,a girl comes and challenges me to a fight where before I react react she kicks me and knocks me out.I wake up a few second later and find myself hogtied in a girl dress.She gagged me with a wet and sweaty sock,she tied her martial art belt around my nose so I had to smell it,she then tickles me for 15 minutes and asks me if I like it,I try to say no through the gag and she goes”you like it so much you want pictures”?she tickles me for an hour straight until I wet myself,then she writes “girls rule” on my exposed thigh and takes pictures.She then writes “girlboss”on my face and takes some more before slightly loosening my ties and telling me I might get out if I struggle for a few hours,then she leaves whistling to herself and ignoring me
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I've had a similar fantasy to number 1. I bet I'm not alone.
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic