The Finer Things in Life 2 (FM/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should happen next in part 3?

Poll ended at 2 months ago

Rhett tries his luck for option 2 so he spends the rest of the night tied up
No votes
A friend of Elliot keeps an eye on Rhett
13%
Amy finds out
50%
Rhett actually does try to meet up with a stranger
38%
None of the above. I'll comment what I want to see.
No votes

Total votes: 8

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

It’d been six months and Rhett wasn’t quite over what had happened with Mercy and Evan. It wasn’t his fault. He should have had PTSD or something. Yet, here he was scrolling through the internet looking at bondage on his phone.

“Rhett!”

The nearly eighteen year old instantly clicked out of his browser before calling back, “What?”

“Do you want pizza or Chinese for dinner? Elliot is going to grab something for us on his way home,” his mother called.

“Cashew chicken!” he yelled back before restoring his browsing session.

Nearly an hour had passed before Rhett was called downstairs for dinner. He quickly headed down to join his mom and stepfather at the table. Elliot was still in his police officer uniform as he unpacked the white takeout containers. Rhett’s eyes immediately roamed to the man’s handcuffs clipped on his belt before they transferred back to the container of cashew chicken set before him.

“How was school?” Elliot asked.

Rhett shrugged. “Fine. Just ready to be done.”

Amy added, “You still have a few months so enjoy it while you can.”

The teenager rolled his eyes before helping himself to more chicken.

A few hours later, Rhett waited for the door to his parents’ room to shut before he pulled out a roll of tape from beneath his bed. Placing a strip over his mouth, he pulled his arms behind his back and whimpered softly into the gag pretending he was still Mercy’s captive.

Well, you guys wanted to see Rhett again so what should happed next?
Last edited by Pleasurechip95 1 day ago, edited 4 times in total.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 2

Rhett stared at the bright red ball gag in his hands. He ran his thumb over the shiny silicon ball before doing the same to the leather straps. He set the gag down on his bed before tracing over the cold metal handcuffs he’d “borrowed” from his stepfather.

What Elliot didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. He’d purposely waited for his parents to go on a date before helping himself to the restraints. Besides, he’d told them that he’d be spending the night at a friends when in reality he’d be going to a motel to meet up with HandCuffer57 from Discord.

It’s not like he was going to bring up his hobby to his parents or girlfriend. Besides, it was totally safe, right? What was the worst that could happen?

Rhett gathered up his gear as his bedroom door was suddenly pushed open.

“Hey, kid. I thought you were going over to David's-”

Rhett’s eyes widened as his stepfather had a full view of the cuffs, gag, and messages on his laptop. Elliot’s eyes widened as he took in the scene. The police officer had seen some strange shit but this took the cake.

“Tell me that you’re on your way to your friend Liam’s house and not about to meet up with a random stranger with my handcuffs.”

Rhett clutched the cuffs tighter as he mumbled, “I’m eighteen and you’re not my real dad anyway.”

Elliot’s eyes narrowed as he responded with, “Doesn’t matter. You don’t ask strangers to do that sort of shit… Is it because of what happened? You need therapy or somethin’?”

Completely disregarding the questions, Rhett asked, “Where’s Mom? Shouldn’t you be on a date?”

“She’s working late. Date postponed until tomorrow. Don’t ignore the questions. What is this?”

“I just like it okay… I don’t know what’s wrong with me… Don’t tell Mom.”

Elliot pursed his lips before sighing. “I won’t tell her if you never ask a stranger to meet you like that. Ever stop to think about what freaks out there could do to you?”

Looking away, Rhett shrugged before dropping the gag and cuffs on the bed. Elliot continued with his safety lecture before adding, “Alright. Now, give me your hands.”

Rhett was completely puzzled. He could only stare at the larger man in confusion. Elliot wasted no time in snatched the cuffs off the bed before snapping them around the teen’s wrists.

“W-what are you doing!” Rhett asked in shock as he found himself pressed up between the wall and his stepfather.

“I can’t trust you not to do something stupid. So, I’m removing the temptation of your meetup. Now, open wide.”

Rhett found himself complying as the rubber ball was forced between his teeth. He could immediately feel the discomfort as the pressure from the ball caused his jaw to ache. Elliot buckled the gag tightly before taking Rhett by the arm. He snagged the boy’s laptop as he pulled his prisoner over towards the living room couch.

“You can have this back when you realize the dangers on the internet or when you head off to college. Whatever comes first,” Elliot grumbled as he took a seat on the couch beside Rhett.

“Nngh!”

Rhett made a muffled noise of protest as his tongue pressed against the ball. There was no give. He reached towards the laptop with his cuffed wrists only for Elliot to bat them aside.

The man ordered, “Two options. Option one is you sit there quietly and watch tv with me without a fuss. Option two won’t nearly be as fun.”

What do you want to happen next?
A) Rhett tries his luck for option 2 so he spends the rest of the night tied up
B) A friend of Elliot keeps an eye on Rhett
C) Amy finds out
D) Rhett actually does try to meet up with a stranger
E) None of the above. I'll comment what I want to see.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I vote for A... that's what I would do :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 1 day ago Great story! I vote for A... that's what I would do :twisted:
Thank you! And yes, it does seem like the most logical choice lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic