The second TUG Book(various m/m) (part 5 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The second TUG Book(various m/m) (part 5 added)

Post by Beppejolly »

Mark was very excited:He was about to try an incredible form of immobilization.He would be immobilized perfectly.
More than tied he would be pratically sealed with no possibility of escape.Now was about time.

All began two months ago when the two brothers Mark and Steven found a strange book in a dump.Many pages were missed but pratically it described how to make people completely helpless.

For kids of 12(Steve)and 10(Mark) years old that was very interesting:They infact began TUG Games(Tied Up Games)one year ago.

Nothing too complex:many times they tie each other to a chair with a coil of rope with knots very sloppy and with a scarf as gag.So each other could free himself in no time.

But now things were about to change!

It was infact the first time Mark couldn't free himself.Hands tied behind his back with chinced rope and every feet connected separately to the rope of the wrists like an hogtie.

As a gag a ball gag made with a socks and a tennis ball,tied behind his neck that silenced him effectively.

It was a method described in the book!And was one of the simplest!

Mark was very excited to try the other methods...to his brother and to him!
Last edited by Beppejolly 1 week ago, edited 4 times in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

truly amazing first chapter
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Here part 2 Guys!I hope you'll enjoy it!

Mark was pratically helpless due to his strict restriction.
One hour passed and his brother Steve as they deal was going to free him.

"Goof joff(good job)"said Mark in his gag,a self-made ballgag made with a sock and a tennis ball,drooling in the edges of his mouth.

Steve made a very good work:infact,despise the efforts Mark put to free himself it was useless.

It was tied hands behind his back and with the ends of the ropes connected to his ankles separately in a semi-hogtie.
Also the rope of the writs was chinched.
Finally the knots of the bind were put in the ankles:far away of his praying fingers.

So Steve proceed to ungag him and the first thing Mark said after the obvious thank was:"Uh,this bind was good,but with a little effort I managed to crawl a bit in the room:maybe I could take something to cut the rope..."

It was true:with a little effort Mark managed to crawl through their bedroom near the desk were they had a pair of scissor.He was kickind the table in order to make the scissors fall but unfortunately he failed:the hogtie was too strict to allow him to kick the table properly.In any case it was a good try.

"Well,next time I'll connect your knees to the bed,to prevent you to go away in the room",said his big brother Steve undoing the hogtie.

After Mark was free Steve took the strange book they found in a dump and add the last part of the bind they think to make it perfect.

Even if the book was incomplete it contained various hints to tie someone up divided in various levels of tying.That was
only a level 3!

In any case now was Mark's turn to tie up the prisoner:he took some saharan wrap from the wardrobe.

"Time of revenge"he said with a grin in his face.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! Where can I find such a book? :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

squirrel wrote: 4 weeks ago Great story! Where can I find such a book? :D
Maybe I'll write it when I'll get some time!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

awesome absolutely amazing his kids can use me as guinea pigs absolutely whenever they want
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 4 weeks ago awesome absolutely amazing his kids can use me as guinea pigs absolutely whenever they want
Maybe one day I'll write the TUG Book really!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Part 3

Steve had a very stupid smile in his face and certainly being mummified with from toes to shoulder didn't help.

As a gag Mark decide to use the same gag from him:a selfmade ballgag,made with a tennis ball in a sock tied up behind his prisoner's neck.He added even a little detail:a layer of saharan wrap.

That made Steve with a stupid smile having his lips pressed through the wrap.

To make the tie more solid Mark added even some ductape and electrical tape to the saharan wrap for the body.

Steve's hands were enveloped in socks and taped with ductape accurately,so no chance to free himself.

Finally a little rope was tied to his ankles to the bed to avoid him to move around and take objects:Mark didn't want make his brother mistake.

After almost an hour of futile struggles Steve give up and the tie was added to the book.

But not before to tickle Steve good!It was spectacular to see that guy wrggle as mad,mummified and gagged in his pajama.

After that revenge Mark freed Steve who give him a strange look:maybe his revenge will be next to?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great absolutely perfect
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter!

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

squirrel wrote: 2 weeks ago Great chapter!
Happy you liked it!!!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Here part 3
It was three days ago since the mummification of his brother that Mark was expecting a revenge from him.

It was strange Steve didn't act in those days!

Mark know that his brother wasn't one who leave a debt without paying it .

Maybe he was just expect the best moment to act or maybe the best tie to do!

And he have a very large ispiration.The book contained a lot of methods and even if more weren't complete can be fixed with fantasy.

Lot of merhods and lot of materials to use:from ropes to ductape,from saharan wrap to barrels!

Even the knots and the points where to do them were explained and what to do to keep the prisoner safe.

And safe meant strictly bound and gagged of course!Without any possibility to escape!

Steve was very distracted in those days.

He was always watching at his phone with incredible interest.

Many times he asked his brother to do TUG games with him,but nothing.He was only interested to his phone.

After the fourth day without TUG games he had enough.Maybe it was a tactic to make him lose the patience.Well it worked!

Now he must discover what his brother hide!

So he put out two long piece of ropes and other materials.It was a moment when his brother left his phone to the table in the bedroom and he wasn't doing nothing of special,also their parents were at work,so he handn't any excuse to refuse.

He asked his brothers to do practise with the knots with the promise to free him in 30 minutes maximum.That's the deal.

So Mark would have all the time to check his brother's phone.

He began strictly hogtieing him near the carpet placing the knots well out of his reach.

The hogtie was so strict that his brother's feet and hands almost touched and his back was arched a bit.
But that wasn't a problem for Steve,who was quite flexible.

Then Mark began to frisk him well to avoid he would wear something to free himself,like scissors or other things.

Then for extra insurance he connect his brother's feet to a leg of the table making him impossible to crawl around and take objects to free himself.

Finally he gag him with a tennis ball in a socks in a selfmade ball gag tying it to his nape and adding duct tape.

He was about to leave the room when he heard his brother's moaning looking at the electrical tape in the table.

"A good hint",he taught.So he took the electrical tape and fastly wrapped it to his brother's hands and knots.

Then he finally left the room being sure He'll never be able to free himself without help.

He fastly run into the bedroom checking for his brother's phone.

It was protect by a simple symbol.

After a couple of attemps he get the correct password!The "S" of Steve!Too obvious!

Checking in his brother's cronology he discovered that he was frequent a strange group that practise TUG games.

In particular he had long discussions with a person named "Sealkid",with a photo of a gagged kid in the status.

He was truly concentrated about the conversation.So he didn't hear someone to his back putting an hand to his mouth and handgagging him.

Who will be?And who will be Sealkid?
Last edited by Beppejolly 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG absolutely awesome
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 1 week ago OMG absolutely awesome
Thanks!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Really good chapter with a cliffhanger :twisted:

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

squirrel wrote: 1 week ago Really good chapter with a cliffhanger :twisted:
Thanks!The next chapter will be full of surprises!Promise!
In any case who will be the person for you?
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Excellent story 👍
SNAFU
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, it could be anyone! The kid's father, uncle, another brother.... maybe a burglar? Hard to guess 8-)

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

squirrel wrote: 1 week ago
Oh man, it could be anyone! The kid's father, uncle, another brother.... maybe a burglar? Hard to guess 8-)
Eh,eh!You didn't imagine what I have in store for the next chapter!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Eh,eh!You didn't imagine what I have in store for the next chapter!
Oh man, don't taunt me like that! :twisted:

Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Nice Story :D
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Gino wrote: 1 week agoNice Story :D
Thanks!Did you know I became a master thank to these stories?
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

a master? in what?
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Gino wrote: 1 week ago a master? in what?
We can say TUG Games!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

And Here part 5
Mark reacted immediately and instictively to his aggressor misterious in order to push him away.

Their strenght was almost equal but Mark even being taken by surprise and handgagged was probably more motivated then his aggressor and managed to free himself by the grip.

What Mark saw after that moment was astonish:it seem the aggressor was al little kid more or less of his age and weight who wore a sock in his head with small holes for the mouth and the eyes.

He will appear ridiculous at first glance.

Immediately the misteryous kid put his hand in front of him saying:"Shhh!Don't scream please!I'm a friend"

It seems the kid was a guy!But the questions were:"Who was he?" And "How Did he managed to sneak into his house?"

So Mark asked the mysterious person in front of him:"Who the heck are you?",he said in a quite but minaceous voice,taking the baseball bat under his bed.

"I'm a kid of Sealkid,my boss would want to meet you two"answered him.

So Mark remembered that strange nickname:it was the name of the profile his brother was chatting with!

"How the heck you entrered in my house?"Mark continued

"I'll explain you later"said the mysterious kid."For now follow me in the kitchen"he continued."My partner probably almost finished".

"Finish what?"Mark asked himself.

The answer was quite obvious:in the kitchen there was another boy hooded like the first one finishing to tying his already immobilized brother.

"Impressive" said the hooded kid."You did a good job tying this guy up!The boss was right about you two,but you are quite naive"he continued showing a pair of scissors.

"Your bro simply hide it under the carpet:you forgot to check the surrounding!And the tape around the hands was a bit sloppy!So I made it better"said the kid looking at his brother's hand that looked like two spheres of tape.

"Our boss is quite interested in you two and your strange book:the tug book.So he and your brother planned an encounter for today and asked us to transport you to him",said the kid looking at two large trolley bags on the floor.

Mark initially looked perplex but looking at his brothers he saw he was perfectly calm,even if it was strictly hogtied.

"I know you are diffident! So we'll make something to gain your trust" said one of the boys taking 6 handcuffs from the bags.

The two guys began to cuff each other hands and feet and connected the handcuffs of hands and feet with a third handcuff,became actually hogcuffed on the floor.

"In the bag there is even a gag for us,the keys of the handcuffs are in the bag" said one the two.

It was a wooden ringgag made by a wooden ring of a tent tied with two wires of string.

"The boss want you two,so if even one of you refused even the other couldn't meet him. If you refused,simply gag us and put us in the bags:our friends will take us from here.It was the method we used to enter in the house:he let use enter.Oh and don't worry for our parents you will be taken here in no time"

So Mark remembered:that day someeone rang at the door.His brother said it was the postman.But it were those two in the bags.

"Time to shut our mouths" said one of kid.Than all of them open their mouth in an "o" shape to be gagged.

And Mark did it.He gagged them.

He was very confused!What to do?Those guys looks crazy!But looking at his brother he undertand there was nothing to fear:his brother won't put him in danger.

So he accepted the request of the two strange guys and free them.He was strictly hogtied by the two with ropes and gagged with a ball gag made by a ball in a sock tied up behind his neck and with electrical tape.Then Mark and his brother were blindfolded and earplugs were put on them.

Finally they were put in the bags.

Their vojage was beginning!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic