Ganging up ffm/ffm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ganging up ffm/ffm

Post by lasse672000 »

It was a bitterly cold, moon-less winter's evening. Kimberly was on her way to visit her class mate, Drake, for a study session. She was dressed in boots, a blue one-piece snow suit, onto which her caring mother had sewn reflective ribbons onto the cuffs, collar and waist, a scarf, knitted mittens, which were connected with the sleeves via elastic ribbons and clips ('so you won't lose them'), and a knitted cap. "You can never be too careful! There are lots of people who shouldn't be anywhere near the wheel of a car out there!" as her mother solemnly put it. But none of her parents never really warned her about what was about to happen. Well, actually they had; but they were more concerned about her getting run over by a car than being kidnapped, but that was exactly what was about to happen.

She had almost reached the front door, when someone grabbed her from behind, pinning her arms to her sides and pressed a wet, foul smelling rag against her mouth and nose. She fought hard to get free, but to no avail. The last thing she heard before it all went black, was someone saying: "And here's another one, to add to the collection!"

As she slowly regained consciousness, the first thing she realized was that she was lying on her stomach on a hard floor. Then she realized her snow suit, scarf, mittens and boots somehow had been removed, then that she was gagged and blindfolded, had had her wrists tied together behind her back and, lastly, that her ankles had been tied together too.
"Good morning, sleepy head." she heard Drake saying. "I know I said we were going to study, and we are, but I just couldn't resist having a bit of fun, before we started. Oh, by the way; lying tied up beside you on the floor is Isabelle, whom I invited to this session without asking. I do hope you don't mind?"
"Mind?" Kimberly angrily thought. "Cause I bloody mind! I didn't come all this way, just to be chloroformed and tied up!"
"Isabelle?" Drake went on, "Meet Kim, who is going to help us study, a bit later on."
"GAPHPHPH!" Isabelle heard someone angrily screaming.
"Oh? I hardly touched them, you know. The soles of your feet really are that ticklish, are they? How about yours?"
He grabbed Kim's feet, and she felt him starting to tickle them. At first she could stand it, but soon she was howling just as loudly as Isabelle had. Then one hand disappeared, and Isabelle started howling again.
"Mmm, ah!" Drake blissfully sighed. "What a beautiful, heavenly chorus! Let's try a bit higher, shall we?" He slowly let his hands work their way up and down the girls' legs a couple of times, paying extra attention to the places where they had howled the loudest, ending this part of the session by giving them a couple of not-too-hard slaps on their behinds.
"I'll be nice, and let you catch your breaths, for a minute or two," he said, "while I turn you over!"

Kim felt him putting one of his hands under her stomach, and the other one under her knees, before turning her on her back.
"You O.K?" he asked, and the girls mumbled "M-hm!"
"Good! Then; let's continue!"
She felt him pulling her shirt up to her chest, and the his fingers slowly, almost gently starting to tip-tapping around, but it wasn't long before she squirmed around like a worm in the beak of a bird, once again, trying to avoid his fingers as they worked their way up and down her sides and stomach He ended the torture by putting his lips on her stomach and blowing, as hard as he could.
"I'm soo gonna get you for this!" Kim thought, but, alas; she never got the chance.

This time, she was walking to the store, when someone grabbed her from behind and pressed a foul-smelling rag over her nose. "No, not again!" was her last thought before passing out.
When she woke up this time however, she was still fully clothed. Another difference was that she this time had been tied, wrists and ankles, to a chair and gagged, but not blindfolded. So she was very surprised when she saw Isabelle, standing next to Drake, grinning from ear to ear.
"You seem surprised to see me standing here, and not tied up next to you?" she said. "I wasn't the last time, either. Yes, you heard me screaming my head off, when he 'tickle tortured' me, but you see; I faked it! Oh, my; I nearly wet myself trying not to laugh, when I saw what he did to you, and your reactions! Come to think of it, I might ask him to do it again, if and when I get bored." She put a finger under Drake's chin." Would you do that for me, hun?" she purred, giving the answer herself: "Well, of course you would. Come on; dinner's probably on the table by now." She turned one last time to Kim and said: "Don't worry, sweety. We'll bring you something to eat later; I promise."

Kimberley soon lost track of how long they kept her in that cellar.
Then Isabelle said: "Now, I'm bored. I think I'll let Drake torture you, just to cheer me up!"
She bent down and untied Kim, then she and Drake grabbed one arm each and led her to a table, and forced her to lie on it. Isabelle removed Kim's trousers, and pulled her sweater up to just below her nipples, before tying her wrists and ankles to the legs of the table.
"Do you want me to blindfold her?" Drake asked.
Isabelle looked thoughtfully at Kim for several seconds before answering: "Sure; why not? Lift your head up!" She took a long strip of fabric and wound it several times around Kim's head, before knotting it off behind her head. Then, the tickling began.

At first, it was only a faint pitter-patter of fingers up and down her sides, all over her stomach, behind her knees and under her feet. They didn't seem to miss a single tickle spot. She managed to stay calm at first, but as the tickling escalated, she was soon wriggling and screaming like mad.
When there was a break in the tickling, she heard Isabelle remark: "Isn't it amazing what you can achieve, using only your fingers?" And Drake agreed.
The torture seemed to go on forever, but eventually it stopped. When she put her trousers back on, Drake whispered in her ear: "Don't worry, Kim! I'll see to it you get your revenge. I'll call you in a couple of days; O.K?" A promise that made her smile.

Kimberly rang the door bell, and Drake let her in.
"Is she here?" she whispered.
"Yea. She's in the cellar, prepped and ready." Drake replied. "Why don't you put this on, so she won't recognize you?" He showed her a knitted, wool hood. But as soon as she pulled it over her head, she noticed there seemed to be a hard round thing, in the area where her mouth was going to be. She tried to take it off, but Drake was quicker. He did something to the back of the hood, and the round whatever-it-was was forced in between her teeth.
"Oh, Kim!"he sighed. "You're so easily fooled it's almost embarrassing; you know that?"
He grabbed her arm, forced her down the stairs, and told her to strip, keeping only her underwear. She suddenly heard a loud, and very familiar, "OUMPH-ing" sound behind her, and when she turned around, she couldn't help but smile. On the table lay Isabelle, ball gagged and her wrists and ankles tied to the legs of the table, and also dressed in only her underwear. Her eyes were wide with fear.
"Now, I guess I'll have to let you get your revenge on Isabelle, before I start working on you both. And this time, there will be no cheating; I promise.

Kimberly had so much fun tickling Isabelle where ever she could, using everything from her fingers to feathers and brushes, Drake actually had to stop her a few times to "let the poor girl breathe!". He suddenly got a pair of leather wrist-and ankle cuffs from someplace and quickly strapped them on Kim. He led her towards a place near Isabelle's waist and fastened Kim's wrists to a hook above her head, and her ankles to rings in the floor. "I've been watching you have fun tickling each other many times by now, so I think it's only fair I too get a piece of the action." He told them. "Don't you think so?"
He got to work, slowly and methodically, eventually turning the girls into wet rags, more or less.
Just before the girls went their separate ways, Isabelle growled: "That boy's in so much trouble right now!"

Days passed, turning into weeks, but suddenly Isabelle called, inviting Kim to her house, "for some light entertainment," as she put it.
Isabelle, as her family had no cellar to speak of, directed Kim up to the loft.
When she opened the door, the sight that met her almost took her breath away. There was Drake, dressed in only his underwear, ball gagged, his wrists tied to a hook in the ceiling.
"My, oh my, oh my," she excitedly cooed, "what a nice looking body you've got hanging around up here, Bella!"
"Mm, I have; haven't I?" Isabelle replied.
Kim went behind Drake and let her nails softly run from his waist to his arm pits over and over again, making him howl. "He's real ticklish; isn't he?" she remarked, having to shout to be heard over his screams. "How about the soles of his feet? Are they as ticklish, I wonder." She looked around. "Bella? Would you be so kind as to fetch me that stool in the corner? Then you're more than welcome to take over for a while."
Kim placed his lower legs on the stool, and Bella tied them to it and tied his big toes together, and took over as tickler.

They took turns torturing him, sometimes even working together. When they eventually got tired of hearing him scream, although the screams had become more and more hoarse, they let him down and get dressed.
"I don't think we'll see much of him any time soon!" Bella laughed, and Kim agreed.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That was a really interesting and enjoyable story. Thanks for writing it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic