"Santa, I Want A Kidnapper for Christmas" (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2261

"Santa, I Want A Kidnapper for Christmas" (M/m)

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

"Santa, I Want A Kidnapper for Christmas”
By: DenverKidnap

I thought I would take some time away from the States and fly to Vancouver for the holidays.

It was Christmas Eve. I hopped on a plane from Seattle and landed a few hours later in beautiful Canada. I took a taxi from the airport to the hotel where I booked my reservation.

“Sir, it looks like you’re already checked in and booked,” said the clerk at the front desk.

I give him a very puzzled look. “Well, I just got here. Do I need to sign anything?”

“No. All that has been taken care of. Here are your keycards for the room, and Merry Christmas,” said the clerk at the front desk.

I guess things are done differently here in Canada than the States. I look at the floor number and room number and take the elevator. As I push in the number for the floor, I notice it’s for reserved, Penthouse access only, which requires a key.

“This can’t be right,” I say to myself. “I never booked anything like this.”

I take my key and swipe the card on the elevator. It proceeds to go all the way up to the top floor. The door opens into a small lobby/waiting area. Roll my suitcases out of the elevator and to the only door on that floor. I looked at my keycard and it matched the number on the door. I swipe the card, I hear a “click” and I open the door.

I turn the switch on by the door but no lights came in. It’s just light enough with dim lights at the door to find my way around. I left one of my bags at the door, partially holding the door open so additional light can come into the room from the hallway. I try some of the lamps, but none of them will come on.

As I’m searching for another light switch, suddenly I hear a door creaking ever so slowly.

“Hello?”

*clicking noise*

“Hello???”

Maybe someone’s here to fix the lights. I go to the door, but I notice the bag slipped from the door, which caused it to close – which explains the creaking door noise I heard.

I try to open the door, but it won’t open. I jiggle it frantically. It seems stuck. I notice that there’s a keyhole on the door and a keycard reader. I try to swipe my keycard into the door but no lights come on. I hear no motor in it – it’s dead.

I take my phone out but there’s very little service and it keeps saying “Emergency Calls Only.” I go over to the phone on the desk and pick up the phone, but there’s no dial tone. I check to see if the phone is plugged in, but there’s no cord.

Suddenly a leather gloved hand clamps my mouth. “MPPPPPPH… MPPPPH!” I am trying to pull the gloved hand off my mouth but he’s very strong. I drop the receiver part of the phone and it hits the ground. His other gloved hand wraps across my waist and other arm and drags me across the room to the bed.

The gloved hand pushes me onto the bed with the person’s weight on top of me. Suddenly, my hands are pinned between the legs of the attacker as the person sits on my back, with the leather-gloved hand still clamped over my mouth.

“Open up, boi,” I hear deeply whispered into my ear. The gloved hand slowly moves to my nose and this huge balled sock at my mouth. I try not to open my mouth, but I am struggling to breathe. I eventually have to gasp for air and the gloved hand pushes the huge sock into my mouth, which pins down my tongue. My cheeks are bulging. As the sock starts to get wet from my saliva in my mouth, I notice that it’s not a clean sock at all, but very sweaty – so sweaty that this guy must have worn them for at least a week.

Suddenly, I feel a very thick cloth go over my lips, holding in the balled-up sock. He takes both ends of the thick cloth and tugs and pulls it very tightly, so tight that my lips start hurting. He then ties the cloth into two doubled knots. There’s no way I can push the sock out now. My tongue won’t even budge.

I then feel rope go across my upper arms, over my shoulders. They are wrapped and tightly tightened at least five or six times. It’s so tight that it brings my hands close together. He then moves his bodyweight off of my back, but his boots and his legs are holding down my legs on the bed. I try to move my hands, but my upper arms are clinched tightly from the rope. I feel something go over my left hand. I’m not sure what the hell it is, but I suddenly cannot use my fingers. It almost feels like some kind of mitt. I move my hand around and all I can feel is leather. He then does the same thing to my right hand and makes sure both hands are tightly concealed inside the mitts. I then hear locks go onto each strap of my wrist, so the mitts won’t come off.

When I think he’s done…I feel what I think are handcuffs just above where the mitts end on the wrist. I feel the gloved hand fasten the cuff over my right wrist very tightly. He then does the same thing with my left wrist and then locks each cuff. There’s very little, if any movement, almost like they are hinged handcuffs.

I am exhausted from trying to get out of my bounds, I can’t scream, just small desperate moaning cries from my throat is all I can make.

His weight moves off my legs, but his gloved hands grab my legs and put them together. He removes my shoes but leaves my socks on. He takes his gloved hands and starts running his hands all over. Suddenly I feel the rope wrap over my ankles. Five, six, seven, eight seven wraps, clinched very tightly. His gloved hand slowly slides from my feet, up my legs to my knees, then starts to wrap the knees several times, above and below the kneecap, once again, clinched very tight.

I am then rolled over to my back, and suddenly he lays on top of me and looks into my eyes. I finally get a first look at him – well, kind of. He’s wearing a gas mask, as he breaths deeply into the hose. His gloved hands press on the cloth gag and checks to make sure it’s still tight.

He then rolls me over to my side and his gloved hands and strong legs lock me into a cuddling position. “Merry Christmas, boi. Santa delivered you a Kidnapper for Christmas. You should rest for a little while. We are just getting started.”

To be continued...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow what an awesome start! This really got me in the Christmas Spirit! A kidnapper with a leather handgag and sweaty sock gag. Safe to say I'm jealous.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Amazing beginning! I would so much love to get such a present.... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent start! A little holiday cheer for us. Seems someone knew what you wanted for Christmas. Vancouver, eh? What was the name of that hotel?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks for that present, and waiting to unwrap what's next :D
And for once, the attacker is wearing the gasmask. Guys who work on their visual presentation are cool.
Your new profile pic is also cool, BTW...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 2261

Part 2

My eyes hurt from the sun, brightly shining through the window. I feel the heavy cloth slowly being untied from behind my head, which allows me to finally push the huge balled sock out of my mouth. Just as the sock comes out, his gloved hand immediately clamps over my mouth as I see another gag with a tube come towards my face.

"Wake up, boi. It's Christmas! Santa delivered exactly what you asked for."

“Now, open wide, boi. We have to get going soon."

He pushes the tube into my mouth then buckles the straps as tightly as it will go behind the back of my head and inserts a small lock. This one actually keeps my mouth open and I can breathe a bit better. His gloved hand brings out a bottle and sets it on the table, then slowly props me up on the bed.

“Time for breakfast. I need to keep my kidnapped boi hydrated and healthy."

He slowly takes the contents of the bottle and puts it into the tube in my mouth. Yep, it’s definitely Carnation Instant Breakfast. The thick liquid slowly eases into my mouth and down my throat. Once that’s all finished, he pours water into my tube to wash it out.

He pulls out the tube part of the buckle with one gloved hand, and then, almost simultaneously, puts in an inflatable ball gag into my mouth. He straps it onto the buckle as tight as it will go and applies another small lock. His gloved hand starts pumping the inflatable gag. The gasmask figure is staring at me as he pumps and my eyes get bigger and bigger as the ball inflates into my mouth. My tongue is pinned again, and my cheeks start to bulge.

I hear him dig into his bag as he pulls out a gas mask. His gloved hands slowly place the gas mask over my head, and he makes sure that it fits underneath my chin properly, then tightens all of the straps. My jaw is now pinned shut and it’s impossible to make one sound. The eyes are blackened out and I am now in pitch dark. I really can’t describe the smell inside, maybe it’s rubber. Suddenly, I start smelling something different. I feel the hose of the gasmask messed with and this awful odor that smells like socks is now inside the gas mask. These are some raunchy ass socks. I almost feel nauseated by the smell as I keep shaking my head back and forth. All I can do is breathe in the odor.

I suddenly feel something fall to my side, maybe some kind of bag. Suddenly my body is picked up and rolled into what appears to be a duffle bag. My bounds are way too tight to struggle and I cannot talk, so I am useless at this point. There’s nothing I can do but let him adjust me inside the duffle bag, and I faintly hear the zipping sound as he closes the bag. I feel my body being picked up as we march out of the Penthouse. I hear the "dinging" sound of the elevator and the downward movement to a lower floor. I feel him calmly carry me down the hall, and then down many flights of stairs. I hear another door open and it suddenly feels colder, so we must be outside. I frantically hear keys and an alarm beeping.

The door of a vehicle opens and the places my body into the back of a van. He takes chain and threads through the top of the duffle bag and attaches it onto a hook on the floor. He then wraps my body around the duffle bag with many, many chains with many padlocks. I hear the zipper of the duffle bag open, just enough to where he takes the hose of the gas mask and places it outside of the bag. He removes the socks and I can finally breathe fresh air – for a few seconds at least, then takes another sock and tapes it onto the bottom of the hose of the gas mask. This one stinks twice as bad as the first sock. All I can do is shake my head like before, but I cannot scream or even make one moaning sound.

I hear the door shut and the engine of the van starting up. I try to move around on the floor, but the chains are so tight that I can barely move. I try to adjust my jaw and mouth from the gas mask and inflatable gag as it’s starting to ache in pain, but it’s no use. I breathe the dirty sock through the hose of the gas mask as my body shakes back and forth in the bag on the bumpy road.

To be continued.....
Deleted User 2261

[mention]squirrel[/mention] , [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] , [mention]GoBucks[/mention]
Thank you all very much for the kind comments.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Part 2 is now up.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That guy came well prepared. Curious to see his lair 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Cool new chapter!
Deleted User 2261

[mention]TiedNW[/mention] Thank you very much!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved the new chapter. Gas masks and dirty socks are always a good thing :)
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[mention]DenverKidnap[/mention] , this is a delightful gift to read. Kidnapping, ropes, socks, and a harrowing drive in a van. I very much look forward to see what happens to our gift recipient next!

Oh yes, and awesome new profile pic!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic story, very mysterious! Great writing, too. An unexpected Christmas gift :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Deleted User 2261

[mention]fratboydanny[/mention] Thank you, Sir Kidnapper. :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far!
Deleted User 2261

Thanks!

He's the kind of kidnapper I want in real life...

Merry Christmas! :) <3
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @DenverKidnap Congratulations on another well-written tale, boi!
Love the leather gloves, the inflatable gag, the gas mask and those big smelly socks.

You definitely have my attention.
Wonder what'll happen next.

This mysterious kidnapper of yours sounds oddly familiar 8-)
Keep it up!
Deleted User 2261

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]fratboydanny[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]LK3869[/mention], [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]

Part 3

I must have fallen asleep. I suddenly feel the chains slowly leave my body around the duffle bag. I am then picked up as he carries me over his shoulder as he takes me down a series of stairs.

I feel my body gently hit the ground. He unzips the bag and rolls my body onto some tarp on the cold floor. I still can’t see as the eyes on the gas mask are taped over. He carefully unties the rope from my wrists and upper body, and removes the mitts from my hands – but leaves my knees and ankles tightly tied. I feel his body lay beside me as he takes his gloved hands and stretches my arms and fingers so I can get circulation in them. His leather boots wrap around my legs and body as he holds my hands with his leather gloved hands.

I can feel my captor deeply breathing. He is certainly “excited” in more ways than one. I feel the gasmask slowly unbuckle from my jaw and head. His body lays on top of mine and takes his gloved hands and holds my hands above my head. I am now starring directly into his gas mask, as my eyes adjust to the light.

“Merry Christmas, my kidnapped boi. I think you know who this is, don’t you boi?”
I nod up and down (“yes”) as he lays his head on my chest.

I don’t know what to feel right now. My dream after all of these years finally came true. I know he’ll take good care of me, but I know I am in for a lot of smelly and painful times. However, it’s well worth it since I’ve always liked him and wanted him to be my captor. Whatever he has up his sleeve, I must endure because I have no choice in the matter.

“Are you ready to be my next victim in my new series Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag?”

The gag won’t let me say much at all, but since the gasmask is off, I somehow am able to mutter the word “fuck.”

He grabs these very long belts with many holes in them. They are clearly bondage belts and I have seen them before in movies, many, many times. He moves my arms pinned to my side and takes the first belt and straps it across my upper arms, and pulls it as tight as it will go. These belts lock as I hear the belt snap in place with a “click.” He proceeds with another long belt, and adds one right below the first belt across my upper arms and locks it. He then takes one of his sneakers with a sock already inside and puts it to my nose, and wraps it around my head with duct tape. This is a raunchy ass sock, probably the worst one I’ve smelled since he kidnapped me. My head is moving back and forth as I mumble and grunt.

“No, boi. You wanted me and you will get what I want to do to you. This was the deal and I told you numerous times.”

He then uses duct tape to tape my fingers and wraps the tape numerous times around them as it forms a fist. He takes another belt and tightly pulls it just above my wrists and around my body. My arms are now tightly pinned to my side. He unties the rope from my ankles and applies two more belts – the first belt locks tightly above my knee cap and the second belt tightly applied just below the kneecap. He proceeds to untie my ankles and adds a final belt around my ankles, locked in place.

His gloved hands feel my feet and tickles them – but he remembers that I am not ticklish on my feet (true statement.) I feel his gloved hands run up to my sides as his fingers deeply go into my skin. I moan as loud as my gag will let me, thrusting back and forth in the bondage belts as he tickles me. This probably went on for a good thirty minutes.

After he was done and I attempted to make every “please stop” grunt and moan (which was no use, because he didn’t listen, nor did he care.) He proceeds to push me over and into a sleeping back. This is an extremely thick sleeping back and the exact same one he’s shown me in pictures online. It’s black and very, very thick. I know my ass is going to roast like a Christmas ham inside this sleeping bag. Here come more bondage belts. He carefully and tightly adds one across my upper arms on the outside of the bag, then one around my wrists, and then another one across my legs, and locks them all into place.

He reaches for the gas mask, but has to remove his dirty shoe from around my face. He puts the gas mask back over my face and tightly buckles it around my jaw and head. He attaches the hose back on the gas mask, then takes the dirty sock and shoe and attaches it to the bottom of the hose and duct tapes it to make sure it won’t come off. I start moving back and forth inside the sleeping back as the smell of the nasty ass sock and shoe enters the hose.

“I’m going to let you roll around awhile before I chain you. That will be your Christmas present – a little freedom” as he laughs in an evil tone.

“Merry Christmas, boi. We will start the new series Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag tomorrow. Until then, enjoy my smell and get used to it, boi.”

He leaves the basement, shuts the bottom door at the step, and locks it. I hear his leather boots march up the stairs and shuts and locks the top door. I try to move, but the sleeping back is so thick and large, it’s hard to move with the bondage belts. I try desperately to shake the shoe off the gas mask but it’s impossible.

I must wait for his return because that's all I can do. I'm not going anywhere.

To be continued..........
Merry Christmas, everyone!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So your captor is... [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]? Well isn't that what we'd all want for Christmas?
Deleted User 2261

[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
Of course. :)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Fantastic history! I love your writing! I can't wait for more!

Your profile photo is awesome, joined my list of best forum photos 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Very cute and hot story, happy holidays
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic