On the Fifth Day of Christmas (M/MMMMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

On the Fifth Day of Christmas (M/MMMMM)

Post by Xtc »

OK, it's the fifth day of Christmas (Oh, yes it is; there's no point in arguing.) so I thought I would post a little seasonal story.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

On the Fifth Day of GiDmas
My Truelove Sent To Me
Five Chained Slaves

Alright, alright, alright, I know, I know, I know. I shouldn’t have taken the bet in the first place but I did and that’s all there is to it. So I simply had to pay my debt.

Look, I don’t have the biggest willy in the world and I have no abs whatsoever so I wasn’t looking forward to being seen in the ‘costume’ that my supposed good mate (Thanks, Phil) had decreed that the “sad losers” should wear.

OK, from the top, then. There are six of us, all students at the University of the South Coast who, shall we say, enjoy a drop. We had already got slung out of the “Nun and Cucumber” (No, it’s really called the “Mother Superior”, but not among the regulars) on the piss-poor excuse that it was one o’clock in the morning and the staff wanted to get to bed. So, being keen to help combat unemployment in the real-ale brewing industry, we bought a few six-packs of “Old Vermin” so that we could continue drinking. We then retired to that haven of disorder that was Andy and Phil’s flat.

Once we’d cleared enough space on the floor to accommodate all six of us, (It was easier than removing all the accumulated crap from the furniture.) there remained in the bottles considerably less of the strong ale than we had brought through the front door. Several seconds were then spent in reasoned discussion of how we should spend the time between then and the beer running out. Alright, so you’re probably ahead of me here: empty bottle(s), wooden floor, six friends who had already spent four hours in the local; spin the bottle it had to be.

You probably don’t want to read all the details of what followed, but we decided that there would be one winner (the last one with any clothing left) and that the rest of us would have to do whatever he said for the next two hours.

Shit! I’ve always worn briefs; I like what little I’ve got to be kept rounded up and under control but I thought that Phil’s demands were unreasonable. He was the only one with any clothing left, (and he was probably the only one of us who could flaunt his muscles without embarrassment) and the smile on his olive-skinned face seemed to spread even further than his head should have allowed.

Right, so that’s how it happened. We were all allowed to replace our undies, (Christ, I wish I wore loose boxers) and Phil produced some cable-ties. No, I don’t know why he had them, perhaps it had something to do with that time we tied him to the lamppost on the pier and hung that sign round his neck saying, “I’m a hard man – cop a feel”.

Whatever. We all ended up with our wrists secured behind us (Do you know that cable ties hurt like fuck?) and chained together by our necks. There’s no secret about that: Andy had to admit that not only did he have the chain but also several padlocks (Who said gays are compulsively tidy?) that he and Phil employed in their customary “divertimentos”.

So, that’s it, really. It must have been about three in the morning when a coffle of five “slaves” and their “Overseer” made their way out of Andy’s flat and around the block as quickly as we could before returning and being released.

Fortunately, the one person we encountered believed Phil’s assurance that it was just a bit of student hi-jinks which, of course, we affirmed. Chris admits, though, that he considered trying to dob Phil in. Nah, we couldn’t do that to a mate – could we? But there was always next time. The big guy would have to suffer.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You never fail to impress. Whether with a short tale like this or one of your massive continuing tomes, I've become a big fan and always go straight to it when a new one of yours appears.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

That's very gratifying. Thank you.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I love your stories so much. I hope you already know that.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Indeed I do, but I thank you very much for reminding me of the fact.
Have a good 2019.
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

what to my wandering eyes...?
excellent piece
so fun
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Allow your eyes to wander, Sir, you never know what you might find.
Thanks for responding.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic