The Weird Day(4M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Weird Day(4M/M)

Post by David Han »

I'm not sure how to tell this story, but it was a great event that happened in my life. I was only 10 years old and my friend Billy is 11 years old when this happened. Hello, my name is David. I had just finished the 4th grade and was ready to see what 5th grade would be like. I decided to take the school bus home instead of walking. I did not know how this simple decision would change the course of my life.

I'm wearing my favorite dinosaur t-shirt, my black shorts, green shoes, and red socks. It was extrememly hot outside in the summer which is typical in Texas in Houston. It was June 4th, 2000. Then, all of a sudden, something happened. I was grabbed from behind by a kid who used rope to bind my wrists above my head. Then he picked me up. Billy did not attempt to help me at all, which I did not expect from him since he usually rushes to save someone who is being attacked. This is when I realized he was in on this plot. Then, another kid tied my ankles together with rope. A white sock was shoveled into my mouth and attached with duct tape. Then, a piece of rag was put over my eyes. 4 kids carried me off the bus and into a house as I heard the door open, close, then locked behind me. I was in shock because at this point in my life, this never happened to me. I started to think, was this an interrogation, a bullying incident, a surprise party (though it was not my birthday or anything special, or etc), or worse.

The answer arrived soon when I felt hands grazing my stomach with percision. They poked at my stomach and I said it hurt under my gag, but they did not hear that. In fact, they just continued to do that. I heard one of the kids say, "He ain't so tough, is he". Then, they carried me again into another room and dropped me on a bed. It felt very comfortable to me. Then fingers was tickling me all over my body and they removed my gag. I was laughing very loud and the more they got my ticklish spots, they heard me scream, "Please, that is too ticklish", "stop it", "I can't take this", but all of them fell on deaf ears. Then, I heard my friend Billy say, "I heard his feet is very ticklish", and I was like noooooooooooooo as they attacked my feet at all angles with their fingers and I do not remember what happened next because I passed out.

When I woke up, I was okay. Untied, back at my house. They must have carried me over there.

The fun was not yet over. They had other plans for me because they left a message on my hand. It said in permanent marker, "Get on the bus more often, we have more intense plans for you"

To be Continued
Tie me up and have fun with me
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting. I wonder what their plans are.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

The next day, as I was preparing to go into math class, walking down the narrow hallway, someone's hand went over my mouth. Someone took hold of my wrists and pulled them behind my back and restrained them with rope. Then, my ankles was bound. Then, my wrists was connected to my ankles. They carried me into my class with protests coming out of my mouth. They did not get fazed by this. Some of my classmates was laughing at my predicament.

So now, I did not know what they had in mind. The Teacher walked in the classroom, and did nothing. The class went on and I remained tied up as the lesson was finished. Then, the boys or girls carried me out the school and undid my restraints, and proceeded to tie me to a tree. One of the boys named Nathan smashed a cream pie in my face and then used scissors to cut my t-shirt open exposing my bare upper body. He used his finger to smear some cream onto my chest and write stuff on it.

Some other students such as David, Scott, and Devin walked over to me and decided it was time to give me a proper tickling. They used their tongues to lick on my underarms, belly, ribs, and sides at the same time and it was driving me crazy with laughter and I could not speak at all. Elementary school was differently not the same anymore because everyone knew how to take advantage of me. Some girls also came here like Amanda, Suzy, and Brittany. They started to wrap my body with saran wrap to increase my helpfulness. They left me there for hours. Luckily, I still managed to get my homework done.

To be Continued
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Regular school day in Disturbia...
Refrained from commenting " No angry bus driver?" on the first part, and I'm glad I didn't, because you decided to carry that 'being tied in public with no public reaction" further and that gives it a dreamy, distinct feel.
You may like Unseeen's page on DA ( was " UnCn" before ), although he couldn't fit in the 'for everyone' section. I think he sees school very much like you do. 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Like I said, it was a weird day
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic