Car Trip (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Car Trip (M/M)

Post by FelixSH »

„Thanks for picking me up, bro. I have no idea how I would have made it home without you“, Kevin said, before taking a big bite out of his chocolate bar. „No problem, I was nearby anyway. But, I swear to god, if any of that chocolate gets on the seat I will throw you out of the window.“

Kevin didn't listen. Dreamily, he looked outside, watching the fields and trees, as he and his brother rushed through the landscape. It was the first time in months that he got out of the city. He had completely forgotten how much he had missed the greenery of nature, but now he couldn't help but turn down the window. He sighed happily, as he felt the mild wind and sun on his skin.

„Hey, are you listening?“ Kevin woke up from the daydream he had already nearly fallen into. Jerry looked slightly sideways, trying to take a peek at his brother while keeping an eye on the road. Not that it needed his full concentration. The road was straight, and empty of other cars.

„Sure, sure“, the younger brother said, before taking another bite. „Don't worry, I know how much you love this car.“

Only now did he realize that there was music on. „You know, I love you, but your taste in music is still horrible. How can you even listen to this?“, he asked, making a disgusted face. He couldn't differentiate between the songs he had heard over the years, but it was always just some weirdos screaming their lungs out.

Jerry just laughed. „Driver picks the music. You will have to live with this. And don't even think about changing the channel, you know what happens to naughty boys.“

Kevin gulped. Of course he did remember. A year ago he took another car trip with his brother, and he changed the channel despite his brothers warnings. As a result, he spent the rest of the trip tied and gagged in his brothers quite big sports bag, in the trunk of the car. He still hadn't forgotten the gross, sweaty smell of the used clothes that Jerry had placed near his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You know that you aren't supposed to go that fast, do you?“, Kevin asked, with obvious irritation in his voice. The street had gotten increasingly less straight, and every curve was an experience.

„Stop telling me how to drive, I know what I'm doing. Just trust me“, Jerry said, amused, but not without a certain edge in his voice. An edge that got stronger, every time he felt like his brother lectured him about his driving skills. „Even with your license, this is my car, and I will drive it the way I want. Clear?“

„Sure, sure, sorry.“ Kevin shook his head, trying to ignore the slight fear that tried to take up more and more space. He didn't feel particularly secure at the moment, but what was he going to do? Shrugging, he opened his backpack and took out a coke bottle.

It shouldn't have been much of a problem, but the sharp braking of the car was too sudden. A bit of coke jumped out of the bottle and landed on the seat. „Shit!“, Kevin said, before he realized that he would have better not said anything. With the car staying, his brother had no trouble looking in his direction.

Kevin knew this look. He needed to be careful from now on, or he would spend the rest of the trip in the trunk.

--------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, the car stopped in a small clearing inside of some woods. Kevin got out, walked to the next tree and relieved himself. No need to hide, it was very unlikely that anyone else would drive here.

Before getting back into the car, he walked to the trunk and opened it. He hummed happily, as he opened the sports bag and patted his big brothers head. Jerry was startled, but soon tried to scream at Kevin. Not that it did him any good. He had no idea where Kevin was, as a tie was tied around his eyes. Also, Kevin had made sure to sufficiently stuff his mouth with socks, and the multiple rounds of grey tape held everything inside.

Jerrys struggles were equally pointless, as most of his body was covered with the grey tape. Kevin had even pulled back the feet, so he could tape the thighs to the lower legs. There was no way out.

Kevin smiled. His brother wasn't as good in shape as in former years, while he had started training a few months ago. Jerry should have realized that. Kevin took the tape off his brothers ears so he could take out the earbuds that he had put in.

“How do you like the J-Pop? I know, not quite your thing, but maybe I can still teach you some taste.” He ignored the daggers, that Jerry tried to shoot with his eyes, while struggling continuously. “Don't worry, it should be only two hours or so until we are home. Just...make sure to keep it together, ok? I guess you want to keep your car clean, right?” His eye made it for a second to the empty bottle of water, which he forced his brother to drink after tying him up.

Jerry tried to say more, but Kevin just put the headphones back in, taped them up and closed the bag and the trunk. Then he got back into the drivers seat, turned his music back on and continued to drive home.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

"The street had gotten increasingly less straight, and every curve was an experience."
Now that is poetic! (Why don't we have an icon for 'clapping'?)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A well written tale with an important message: Don't mess with your little brother.
Thanks for posting.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Fun read, thanks to the good writing and every-day atmosphere. Nice little slice of life, with clever 'montage' and scenes selection, so that doesn't even need the missing TUG action. Well done, and keep posting!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. :)

Provided by bondagefreak

Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Nice little story. I hope you'll give us some more of your writing in the near future.
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

More please!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Fun story, short and simple yet quite entertaining. It was a delight to read! :D
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Provided by bondagefreak

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very interesting story I like gags and how they are tied I can’t wait to read more this story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story with a nice twist
duckfluff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by duckfluff »

I wasn't around for a while, but I wanted to say that I love this story! It kinda makes me wish I had been meaner to my younger brothers back in the day, as they both wound up bigger than me.
Sarcastic ducks always make... wise quacks.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love this story, it's really great
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I'm really happy that so many people liked the story.

Also sorry for answering so late.

Provided by bondagefreak

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was a fun read. Loved the bait-and-switch between brothers on who'll tie up whom.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I would do much to be my brothers prisoner like that!!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

The beginning of this story is really excellent, can't wait for the sequel
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic