Pep Rally Ransom m/fffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pep Rally Ransom m/fffff

Post by WyattW5 »

BeetleBailey13 request I hope you enjoy it.

Late night games were always a big sensation in the small Massachusetts town of Big Orchard. Home team Orchard Apple Jack’s were set to go against their most heated rivals Roan Valley Roughrider’s the most heated rivalry in secondary school history. It was said in the early days the opposing teams would steal the home teams mascot’s cheap play each other every classic move in the book they did it. Tonight Roughrider’s Defensive lineman Bill Bailey was set to make one of the meanest and most daring stunt yet.

It was well known the Apple Jack’s key players were dating members of the cheer squad. The Captain of the cheer squad Luisa Matador was dating the team best running back. Captain of the Apple Jack Defence was dating a Sun-lin Maiy the QB himself was dating one of the backup dancers on cheer squad named Hannah Baxter.

Rubbing the season beard Bill had begun to grow he looks out the car to see one of his targets. Selena Franco, dating the Apple Jack’s best line backer. dressed in her cheerleaders sweater and skirt. Bill took note of the hordes of people gathered already for the pep rally. Parking his truck in a back parking spot Bill noted the camera was aimed at the direction of the pep rally attendance.

wearing a black sweater over his football jersey Bill looks back seeing only a handful of other people no one paying exact attention on him. Listening to people scream beat the Roughriders he smirked to himself. Holding a binder he drew it open to see the supplies he had stashed under a couple pieces of paper, from his jeans pocket a notepad he had a list of who he had to grab

Luisa Matador (cheer)
Selena Franco (girlfriend)
Sun-Li Maiy (cheer)
Hannah Baxter (cheer)
Dana Snow (girlfriend)
Kristen Ruby. (Cheer)

Seeing Selena Franco walking along side keeping eye straight on her, watching as she gives her boyfriend a hug and a kiss the two talk for mere seconds before her boyfriend the best linebacker ran to the lineup of football players all at the centre of attention.
Selena was average height and height with a heavy chest and long rosewood brown hair dressed in a hoody under a brown leather jacket with wearing a mini dress and black tights below.

Bill began his first attempt at catching her off guard looking one direction aligning her with his stride until she smashes into him full force making him drop some things seeing the binder collapse she looks to it then to Bill her cheeks begin to blush.
Kneeling down grabbing the papers pushing them back in the binder falling to his knees to help she takes a black bandana beginning to smell something strange Bill moves swiftly pressing the cloth to her nose holding it to her face. Putting the binder in her hands he begins to walk her out as people stares Bill simply explained

“started drinking too early”

the answer seemed to satisfy as people just gave thumbs up and some laughs. Getting her back to the truth where Bill was able to bind her legs, hands and elbows taking a bandana Bill knotted the centre stuffing it in her mouth before applying two pieces of tape to her top and lower lip. Remembering what his mother told him about chloroform what he gave her would knock her out for an hour or more. The die cast he set himself to work

Sun-Li Maiy was the next available target. Standing a little taller she had a very thin athletic build with get black hair tied up in a bun with two little chop stick pieces to give her an Oriental style. She had left the pep rally to go to the bathroom.
Waiting for her to be alone Bill struck swiftly pressing the cloth to her mouth he carried her to the truck holding her arm over his shoulder made it looked like she passed out from drinking. Sliding her in the capped box of his truck hogtying her as tight as he could make it. Stuffing a bandana in her mouth before applying two pieces of tape to her lips.

Dana Snow the largest girl of the group Bill knew she would require some more tact then just knock her out and carry her over to his truck sitting at a hundred twenty or so pounds, dressed in blue jeans and a hoodie shoulder length black hair. She is the key interest of the Apple Jack’s best wide receiver.
When she walks over to a beverage table she had picked up a red solo cup of soda. Doing the same keeping my face low she looks to Bill smiling gently she asks why he wasn’t on the team smiling Bill feigned an inability to hear her in the crowd and walked her back away from the crowds and the chanting.

“Now why aren’t you on the team you look big and bulky enough”

“I am, just not yours”

Revealing the bottom half of my jersey her eyes grow wide making her nearly shriek before he hoist her up run her to the truck before shoving a bandana in her mouth before applying ths second one over her nose chloroforming her. Using rope Bill ties her to the back passenger seat wrapping tape around her mouth lifting her hair so as to not cause trouble later. For a final measure he tied a rope around her bosom anchoring to her head rest.

Moving on Luisa Matador was wandering around looking for Sun-Li for another cheer and chant in the squad. Bill took her aside explaining he found her explaining she was having some kind of panic attack. Luisa rushes to the cars where Bill pointed. Luisa was an averaged size Hispanic with narrow hips and a athletic build. Coming up behind her Bill knocks her out carrying her to the car. Tying her in a hogtie beside Sun-Li due to her thinner frame. Bill simply wrapped taped around her mouth.

Using Luisa’s phone he texts Kirsten needing her help with Sun-Li Bill waited for her to come over to the cars. Sneaking up behind her he pressed the cloth to her nose making Kristen struggle like crazy. His large arm wrapped around her stomach her red hair whipping Bill’s face he did all in his power to hold her before she finally passed out. Seeing he had three bandana’s half a roll of duct tape and one length of thirty foot rope. Bill did the bare necessities tying on her ankles and wrists. Stuffing one bandana in Kristen’s mouth before applying a cleave gag between her teeth. He had about fifteen feet of rope left just enough in Bill’s mind.

Hannah the last cheerleader he was looking forward to taking her. With chin length curly blond hair she was by far the loud mouth of the group. Walking around looking for the rest of her cheer squad she did not believe they ran off with their boyfriends for a pre game embrace. Walking around using Dana’s phone Bill contacted Hannah telling her she was needed over at the bike rack, Luisa and Selena were arguing. Hannah burst over surprised to see no one until Bill came back around standing on wrapping a pillowcase over her eyes she tried to scream until Bill places the cloth over her mouth and nose.

Knocking her out Hannah by far the tallest at five foot eight Bill carried her over his shoulder setting her on the tail gate stuffing the last bandana in her mouth before wrapping tape around her mouth, tying her hands in front Bill moved her to the back seat anchoring her wrists to his head rest. Entering his front passenger seat Bill took out his final touch to this kidnapping. Six pillow cases pulling them over their heads after pressing fingers to their necks feeling pulses relieved Bill took notice how Selena was finally beginning to stir.

Jumping in his truck Bill sped off. With an hour to game time. Bill had located a safe little hideout he could stash his captives everything in his power to keep this to himself. Bill took each girl and set them from the truck onto the floor using thick blankets to cover the floor ensuring they would not get too roughed up by it. Tying Dana’s hands behind her back he applies a piece of bailer twine before using a bungie cord to connect her ankles to her wrists he roped Hannah into a hogtie from the rope that was Dana’s bosom harness.

Resting them on their knees Bill began to take their phones and take pictures and video making it look like a grand reveal. Removing the pillowcases from the girls heads. With Selena raising from her drug induced stupor Brandon did not take any chances. Taking a pure black bandana pressing it as a face mask. He turns to face Selena smiling below the mask

“how do you feel?”

“Uphm tuph uhph”

“I know, I mean the drug can often cause one to feel nauseated or so I am told how do you feel?”

“fumph”

“Good, stay calm do not panic and I promise by the end of this you and your friends will all be alright”

her eyes grew wide looking around seeing half her cheer squad and other girls of her association tied up gagged

“humph waph uph”

struggling in her bonds she tries to kick her friends nudging them to rise from their drug induced slumber Sun-Li woke first screeching into the gag. Next was Dana who angrily growls pulling and squirming Bill had taken extra precautions to ensure the girl would not snap the bonds.

In time the girls all woke up meowing through their gags mumbling and groaning as they tried to untie each others knots with the work light Bill had set up. Bill sent the pictures to the girls boyfriends. Sending them a text

if the game outcome is satisfactory you will receive word as to where they are try nothing brave or I fear something bad will happen.

“Alright ladies, I need to be off you have the night light, I would recommend trying to sleep, once the game is done I will send your rescuers over alright”

the girls all grunt and groan angrily before Bill closes the door. Luisa vigorously struggling she bucked and kicked hard trying to break the bonds. Dana simply rocks back and forth, meowing into her gag. Kristen grunts and angrily curses below her gag struggling bouncing up and down.

Sun-Li begins to cry and sob, Hannah feeling outraged screamed continually screaming into her gag only to shriek her friends until they were nearly deaf. Selena seeing Sun-Li balling nudged herself next to her friend and nudged her shoulder with her head. Sun-Li looks to Selena and nudges her back rubbing shoulders together.

Together six girls squirm and struggle to no avail. To the point where each girl had worn themselves out until the point they had passed out.

The Roughriders lost, the closest game of the year 14-1 all their kicker needed to do was kick the ball straight twenty or so yard field goal. Of course murphy’s law, the holders grip slipped turning the ball wobbly before bouncing off a goalpost. The home team cheered and rushed the field six team members angrily look to their rivals. Getting changed they anxiously wait by their phones.

When nothing happened they walk to their cars anxiously wanting to call 9/11 when they walk out to their cars a truck pulls up Bill get’s out of the truck opening the door’s he allows every girl from their truck. Their faces red with embarrassment and shock. Kristen’s Boyfriend a mean two hundred pound left tackle rushes forward wanting to punch Bill in the face when she steps between him and Bill kissing him deeply

“no don’t”

“What why, he’s the one who”

shaking her head she watches as the other girls hug their boys kissing them deeply holding them tightly they all look to Bill who sits his hands in the pockets

“he is the one who found us, after they lost the game they ran away screaming, he untied us asking only if there was no hard feelings”

all the football players heard this approaching Bill aggrevatingly

“who kidnapped them?” Bill shrugged easily passing off as disinterested

“I am not in the football click I am a player, I heard rumour they were thinking of doing it, I didn’t know until game time, I just remembered they were talking the old McCurdy’s shed is where they took them” the football players look to each other
“No hard feelings, what’s your name?”

the QB offered his hand Bill shook it gingerly the other football players approach respectfully shaking his hand befor replying

“Bill Bailey”

“your always welcome down this neck of the woods” the Defensive Captain spoke before turning to his girlfriend and walked her to the car hugging them tightly Bill smirks to himself.

(Next Fall)

Grade Eleven for the students of Big Orchard, pulling up in his truck Bill looks to the school once a hated rival now his new school. Exiting the truck Bill walks up the school front steps when a voice called out

“hey!” he turns to see Hannah run forward her skin tanned from the time in the sun

“you, you look familiar who are you?”

she asks blatantly surprised she recognised him Bill smiles

“Bill Bailey if I recall correct you and five cheerleaders were caught on the butt of someone’s bad joke”

snapping her fingers recollection striking her face

“oh my god it’s you oh come here”

hugging him instantly

“come on you gotta come see the girls come on”

Pulling him along he was instantly remembered by each girl. Thanking him for their rescue Bill took it on the chin before the football team members recognised him shaking his hand they invited him to their school beginning bush party.

Smiling to himself Bill’s plan couldn’t have gone better, he knew he was moving to Big Orchard during the summer, and figured he needed a icebreaker a sort of repose with these students. The Pep Rally Ransom became a sensation for the school.

BeetleBailey13 I hope you like this story.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good idea - and a fine icebreacker for Bill :D
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Fun story, and thanks for pointing it out.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Fun story, and thanks for pointing it out.
I am glad you like it once again, wasn't sure if it was what you were looking for but I figured you might enjoy it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic