Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, I just went to the bedroom to see if there was somebody on the bed... Nope, no luck today.
Love your story telling. Thank you for being out there writing this lovely tale.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Nice interlude :) Short, but you created a picture in my head! Very good, @iliketights !!
Thanks Caesar73!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 2 years ago What is with a Version in Carolyn not realy an evil stepmother, but stringent stepmother maybe parents teach her in same way. Amanda like tieup and have very good sense of who Carolyn me it seriously but some time she overtravel it. In case that was forgeting to unload the dishwasher possibly projected. Carolyn had allready find out that Amanda like tied up. But that she have stay bound in Bed for evening was not planed. She had don it if Carolyn had ask for her stay in her room.
I would the play is way her father not even need to know.
Thanks Plueschbabycd! I agree there are several ways this could go. Thanks for the comments. I was a little surprised that no one wanted option B, when they seemed to like it when it still looked like it was heading that direction! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Darn, I just went to the bedroom to see if there was somebody on the bed... Nope, no luck today.
Love your story telling. Thank you for being out there writing this lovely tale.
:D Sorry there were no damsels in distress waiting for you! Thanks for the comments!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 2 years ago Option A, same maybe mom or Amanda can find the bodystocking that the older sisters forgot to take with them to college?
The bodystocking! I have plans for that. We'll see that again, I promise!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 25

A sweet, innocent, beautiful girl, wearing only part of her school uniform, lies alone and helpless on her bed, cruelly bound and gagged against her will by her wicked stepmother.

Very rarely does one sentence contain such a mix of truth and falsehood. It bears repeating and further analyzing:

A sweet, innocent, beautiful girl, wearing only part of her school uniform, lies alone and helpless on her bed, cruelly bound and gagged against her will by her wicked stepmother.

Let's run this poorly written run-on sentence through the fact checker, starting with the true and mostly true parts.

STEPMOTHER -- Fact check: 100% true. Carolyn is legally married to Amanda's father, making her Amanda's stepmother.

BOUND AND GAGGED -- Fact check: 100% true. Ropes bind Amanda's wrists and ankles, and a knotted scarf serves as a very effective gag.

HELPLESS ON HER BED -- Fact check: 100% true. Amanda can barely move nor will she ever be able to escape her bonds without help. Had she been more traditionally bound hand and foot, she would have been able to leave her bed and hop and possibly make enough noise to alert her father to her presence in the house and thus expediting her rescue. Helpless is the correct word: she can neither help herself, nor can she summon help due to the gag.

ALONE -- Fact check: mostly true depending on the definition. There are two other people currently in the house, Amanda's father and stepmother. She is however, alone in her room and alone on the second floor. One of the other occupants of the house is unaware of her predicament, and the other, while fully aware of her predicament, will not be doing anything about it for some time to come. For all intents and purposes, she is alone.

WEARING ONLY PART OF HER SCHOOL UNIFORM -- Fact check: literally true but open to misinterpretation. The parts of her school uniform that she is no longer wearing are her shoes, her blazer (jacket), her necktie, and her backpack (which is a necessary accessory to carry her school supplies, but not technically part of her uniform). She is, however, still wearing her bra, panties, shirt, skirt, and tights. No one would describe her as only partially clothed. The way she is dressed now is how she was normally dressed after every school day, from the moment she got home from school until she got ready for bed. However, usually her skirt covered her entire bottom. That is not the case now, as the position of her legs and her struggles have caused it to ride up pretty far. Fortunately, her modesty is still mostly intact thanks to her panties and opaque tights.

SWEET -- Fact check: 100% true.

INNOCENT -- Fact check: mostly true depending on context. She is completely innocent in matters of a sexual nature. She was, however, sometimes mischievous at home, especially when around her older sisters. Even the tie-up games she and her sisters had engaged in earlier in this story would be described by most as innocent fun.

BEAUTIFUL GIRL -- Fact check: 99.99% true. Someone who had never met her might not be able to ascertain this right away at the moment. Her shoulder-length luxurious hair has a tendency to fall over her face as she lies on her stomach. Her hair is certainly beautiful and anyone would long to reach out and stroke it. She occasionally gets annoyed with having her hair in her face, so she tosses her head from time to time to flip her hair back until she becomes too weary to bother. Oh yes, catching a glimpse of her face during one of those hair-flipping moments, even though her lower face is partially obscured by the gag, would certainly cause anyone to describe her as very beautiful. The fact-checker rates this as only 99.99% true, since beauty is subjective.

Moving along to the parts of that sentence that may not be quite as true ...

To be continued.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I find the basic Idea of this Chapter, the cat check, most entertaining, [mention]iliketights[/mention] :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I find the basic Idea of this Chapter, the cat check, most entertaining, @iliketights :)
Thanks Caesar73! Now for the parts of the sentence that are false:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 26

Time to revisit the sentence from the last chapter, this time looking at the parts that are, well, not as true.

WICKED -- Fact check: completely false. What? Surely the fact-checker has malfunctioned. How could anyone hogtie their innocent stepdaughter for forgetting to load the dishwasher and then bind her to her bed to keep her out of the way be described as anything less than 100% wicked? Is Carolyn not the epitome of a wicked stepmother? It is true that Carolyn does not physically resemble the wicked stepmother stereotype we know from literature and movies. Carolyn is very pretty and is much younger than what might come to mind when reading previous chapters of this story. She's barely nine years older than Marie, Amanda's oldest sister. Of course, beauty and wickedness are not mutually exclusive. We have all met physically beautiful but wicked people before. In this case, though, the fact checker is completely accurate. If she's not wicked, THEN HOW CAN SHE DO SUCH WICKED THINGS TO AMANDA????

AGAINST HER WILL -- Fact check: completely false. Another hard to believe verdict from the fact checker. Did Amanda not beg and plead for her stepmother not to tie her up? Did she not genuinely try with all the strength she could muster to free her wrists and ankles from their bonds? Yes and yes. But these facts do not contradict the phrase in question.

Finally we come to :
CRUELLY -- Surely this word should have gone in the last chapter along with the other true or mostly true parts of the sentence. What other word could be used to describe a situation in which a person in a position of power binds the wrists (once) and ankles (twice) of a teenage girl, while that girl begs to be released, before having her pleas silenced with a gag (twice). While we wait for the fact-checker to do its work, this author will prepare to edit the preceding chapter to move this word to the "true" page and ... -- Fact check: completely false. ???

How can these verdicts from the fact-checker be reconciled with what we have seen with our own eyes? It's rather simple. Carolyn and Amanda are playing a consensual role playing game. Not long after Carolyn married Amanda's father, Carolyn discovered Amanda's love of being securely bound and gagged when she accidentally came home early while Amanda was in the midst of a self-bondage session. (Perhaps this story will be told later, for those readers who don't mind stories told out of chronological order.) Ever since, approximately twice per month, Carolyn assumes the Mommy Dearest persona, and securely binds and gags Amanda for trivial, or even completely fabricated, infractions. Amanda is thrilled with the arrangement, and while she is frequently reminded that she can terminate this arrangement at any time, she has not tired of it yet. She has divulged this little game to her sisters. As she might have guessed, they too want to join in on the fun when they come home from college for Christmas vacation. We may soon see three pretty sisters gagged and bound to chairs while Mommy Dearest berates them for forgetting to fold the laundry. Perhaps, perhaps, we may even see pretty Carolyn on the receiving end of ropes when she is outnumbered by stepdaughters?

The fact-checker has blown a fuse from overuse. Back to the story:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was fun and very interesting. A great idea to do a fact check, and I have to agree with the results from the check.

There is just one fact (and check) missing...

Written by a great writer : 100% true (yes, I know it was not in the sentence :lol: )
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago That was fun and very interesting. A great idea to do a fact check, and I have to agree with the results from the check.

There is just one fact (and check) missing...

Written by a great writer : 100% true (yes, I know it was not in the sentence :lol: )
Thanks so much slackywacky! High praise coming from someone as talented as you!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 27

"DADDY ... HELP ME PLEASE ... PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSE! HELP!!!!!!" she screamed.

She waited. There was no sound of her father rushing up the stairs. No sudden opening of her bedroom door. No muscular man rushing in to free his daughter from her bonds. She could just make out the voices of her father and stepmother talking in the kitchen as they ate dinner, along with another voice. Oh yes, it was their habit to watch the nightly news on television as they ate.

She tried again. "DADDY!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! I'M TIED UP IN MY ROOM!!!!! HELP!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!"

She waited. Nothing other than the usual nightly sounds of a couple chatting, eating dinner, and listening to the news.

I can hear them. Why can't they hear me?

But she knew the answer. Even under the best of conditions, she possessed a rather dainty voice and this was not the best of conditions. Sound waves emanating from her slender throat first encountered a big knot of silk that was lodged in her mouth, just behind her teeth. Already severely muffled by the gag, the sound waves then had to make it through her wooden bedroom door, down the hall, down the stairs, into the kitchen, where any remnant of the sound of her pleas had to compete with the sounds coming from the television, which had been turned on only minutes before.

If only I had tried that before they turned on the television. But she knew that it was a long shot, even if the television had not been turned on.

She decided to try once more. She inhaled as deeply as she could. This time she simply screamed - no words. She poured out her frustrations into that scream. She screamed as if her life depended on it. She grew lightheaded from the inhaling and screaming. She stopped screaming when spots started appearing before her eyes.

Nothing. Her own father, her lifelong protector, was in the house, just downstairs, but he was not coming to her rescue. Almost any other girl, finding herself in such a helpless state and unable to get help from a parent who was only a short distance away, would probably suffer a panic attack. The opposite happened to Amanda. Her complete inability to facilitate her rescue gave her a warm, cozy feeling. The soft moan escaping her gag was a moan of contentment, not desperation. She would not have traded places with anyone at this moment.

Amanda didn't want to be rescued yet. So why had she been screaming her head off? It was simply an experiment. She wanted to see if she could get her father's attention. It was a gamble. She didn't want to be untied yet, but if he had heard her cries for help, that wouldn't have been so bad. Her father already knew about the tie-up games that Amanda, Erin, and Marie engaged in. Well, he only knew of one instance out of several (part 8 of this story). He probably assumed it was a one-time event and hadn't been angry about it. If he found out that Carolyn was now joining in the games, he probably would have rolled his eyes and wondered why his daughters and new wife were so strange. Then he would have untied her.

But he hadn't heard her screams. She had gambled and won. She was bound and gagged so well that she couldn't attract the attention of anyone, even if they were in the same house. Her helplessness was absolute - and she loved it.

Another hour passed. She was still enjoying the feel of the tight embrasure of the ropes, but discomfort of other kinds were growing. Her stomach was becoming too empty and her bladder was becoming too full. Carolyn, I need you. Please help. But Carolyn did not appear.

After another twenty minutes, her bedroom door started to open. She squealed in relief as she saw it was Carolyn.

"I'm SO sorry Amanda", she said as she sat on the bed and began to untie Amanda's wrists. Amanda sighed once her wrists were free. Her legs had tasted freedom briefly as she had walked upstairs, but her wrist rope had been securely in place ever since her earlier hogtie. She rubbed her wrists as Carolyn removed the gag. Carolyn then went to the foot of the bed and released each of Amanda's ankles. She helped Amanda sit up on the edge of her bed. "I'm so sorry," she said again, gently rubbing her stepdaughter's wrists. "Your father and I got to talking. Then I had to wait until he finished dinner. He finally went out to the barn so I could come and get you. Are you alright?"

Amanda threw her arms around Carolyn and hugged her tight. "I'm fine. Really. I loved it!"

"I didn't overdo the Mommy Dearest stuff? I sometimes get carried away ..."

"Not a bit! You were perfect! Now, I really need to use the bathroom. And I hope you and Dad saved some dinner for me. I'm starved!"

"Don't worry about a thing. I'll meet you in the kitchen. Try to get downstairs before your father comes back in. I told him you were at a friend's house."

Soon, Amanda was enjoying her stepmother's cooking. It was fantastic even though it had been reheated. Amanda's dad came in and was surprised to see Amanda sitting at the table.

"Hello Sweetie," he said, kissing her on the top of her head as he walked by. "I didn't hear you come home."

"Hi Daddy. I came in the front door."

If he had been more observant, he would have noticed the rope marks on his daughter's wrists. Her ankles had them too, although the opaque tights did a good job concealing them.

A couple of weeks later

Amanda was about to climb into bed when there was a knock on her bedroom door. Her stepmother poked her head in, tossed something to Amanda, and said, "Put this on. I'll be back in five minutes."

It was the bodystocking that the sisters had been taking turns using. When Marie and Erin left for college, they left it behind, knowing that they probably wouldn't get a chance to wear it in the dorms.

"Yes Mommy Dearest," Amanda said.

Carolyn winked, smiled, and closed the door.

To be continued ...
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Perfect. I love it!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love the directions you’ve gone with this! It’s still one of my favorites and you’re definitely one of my favorite authors. Must be all the tights 😂 Looking forward to what comes next! I wonder how the other two sisters will join the fun with the not-so-evil stepmother.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I love the directions you’ve gone with this! It’s still one of my favorites and you’re definitely one of my favorite authors. Must be all the tights 😂 Looking forward to what comes next! I wonder how the other two sisters will join the fun with the not-so-evil stepmother.
I think, this direction you pursue, with this latest Chapter, [mention]iliketights[/mention], fits to the story perfectly -and Carolyn seems to be an interessting Character :) The End of the Chapter? I liked that open ending!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I love the directions you’ve gone with this! It’s still one of my favorites and you’re definitely one of my favorite authors. Must be all the tights 😂 Looking forward to what comes next! I wonder how the other two sisters will join the fun with the not-so-evil stepmother.
Thanks so much, TightsBound! When all three sisters get together, I wonder if Mommy Dearest will be able to find some infraction bad enough to warrant some strict corrective measures? Or maybe Mommie Dearest will get her comeuppance first?
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I think, this direction you pursue, with this latest Chapter, @iliketights, fits to the story perfectly -and Carolyn seems to be an interessting Character :) The End of the Chapter? I liked that open ending!
Thanks Caesar73! I guess you were right to suggest option A. By the way, every time I see your signature banner with Anna's picture, I get so excited. What a beauty!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 2 years ago Thanks Caesar73! I guess you were right to suggest option A. By the way, every time I see your signature banner with Anna's picture, I get so excited. What a beauty!
Thank you [mention]iliketights[/mention] :) But I chose only Ana Ivanovich and and the picture :) For this beautiful banner I want to thank [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - he made it!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

I can't wait for the new update!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 2 years ago I can't wait for the new update!
Thanks! I hope to add another chapter in the next couple of days.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

The wait is heightening my need
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Another great story....hope you continue this with the girls and their stepmom love the stepmom or authority women tying up the girl to keep her out of the way and hidden that dynamic is great when someone could find the captive or comes close 2 discovering them!! Love all your writtings so far keep it up im sure im not only 1 who likes reading your storys
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 2 years ago The wait is heightening my need
Thanks! Just checking over the next part before I click the submit button!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago Another great story....hope you continue this with the girls and their stepmom love the stepmom or authority women tying up the girl to keep her out of the way and hidden that dynamic is great when someone could find the captive or comes close 2 discovering them!! Love all your writtings so far keep it up im sure im not only 1 who likes reading your storys
Thanks! I appreciate it!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 28

Having quickly removed her pajama shorts and pink t-shirt Amanda was soon smoothing out any wrinkles in the body stocking over her arms and legs. It fit her like a second skin! She did not pull the hood over her head, as she preferred the sensation of someone else stretching it over her head and zipping it.

No sooner had she finished adjusting the arms and legs for a perfect fit when her stepmother returned. She was carrying a more than adequate supply of rope, cut into sections and neatly coiled.

"I hope you weren't hoping I would use only three ropes on you, like I did last time."

"I wouldn't dare presume anything, Mommy Dearest. But three ropes were enough to keep me from escaping or even leaving my bed."

"Be that as it may, I plan to use more on you tonight. Stand up and put your hands behind your back."

"Yes ma'am."

Her hands were crossed behind her back and securely bound. Another rope was bound around her upper body, above and below her breasts and yet another rope was bound around her waist - both of those ropes also encircling her nylon-encased arms in their tight embrace. Once her arms were tightly immobilized against her back, Carolyn had her sit down on her bed. Three more twelve-foot lengths of rope soon bound her legs together - around her ankles and above and below her knees.

"There, I count six ropes. Twice as many as I used last time. Are you sufficiently tied?"

"Yes, Mommy Dearest. I can barely move."

"Good. My work here is almost done. Open your mouth, dear. That's good." Carolyn had a pair of pantyhose in the middle of which a knot had been tied. The knot went in Amanda's mouth while the two ends of the hosiery were wound around her head, pulled back, and tied in another knot behind her head. Carolyn had Amanda stand on her bound-together feet and pulled the bedspread, blanket, and top sheet down. She helped her trussed-up step-daughter lie on her bed and covered her up with the sheet and blanket. A casual observer would assume that they were witnessing a mother lovingly tucking in her young child at bedtime. Only upon further inspection would the aforementioned observer discover that it was no child - it was a securely bound and gagged beautiful teenage girl covered head to toe by a bodystocking.

"You're probably wondering how long you're going to remain helplessly tied up and gagged in your bed, aren't you?"

Amanda nodded.

"Well, I'm afraid I don't know. It's up to your father."

Amanda made a muffled squeak of surprise. My father? I don't want him to see me like this!, she thought in a panic. I'm naked! The body stocking isn't completely opaque!

Carolyn seemed to read Amanda's mind. "Don't worry. I'm not going to tell your father that you're in bed bound and gagged. Especially when you're dressed, or should I say, undressed, like this. No, this is our little secret. I meant something quite different," she said as she untied the cloth belt of her bathrobe and opened it wide. Amanda's eyes registered her shock. Her stepmother was wearing a very sexy lingerie set: matching red bra, panties, garter, and stockings. She seldom reflected on the fact that her stepmother was a very attractive young woman, but there was no missing that fact now! She would have been rendered speechless, even if she hadn't been gagged.

"I somehow managed to convince your father to engage in some ... what do you and your sisters call it ... oh yes, tie-up games. Well, I didn't have to try hard to convince him. He is all for it. Evidently your mother wasn't interested in such games, but fortunately for him, his second wife is more than willing. Anyway, very soon I shall be as tightly trussed up and gagged as you are now. I'm going to insist on it! I told your father that I wanted to remain bound and gagged for an hour after our ... 'game' ends. So, if all goes as planned, after your father unties me, I will come untie you. I promise. So, allowing time for your dad to tie me up, then our ... 'game', then the additional hour, then your dad untying me, then finding the right time to slip away and untie you ... let's see ... my best estimate is that you'll be tied up like this for about two hours. That's not bad, is it?"

Amanda shook her head. Aside from the somewhat disturbing aspect of picturing her father and his new wife playing their 'game', two hours of tight bondage did not worry her in the least. Her sisters had done worse to her.

"Although, there is one possible complication," Carolyn said with a pensive look as she sat on the bed. Your father is a very hard-working man, with all he has to do on the farm plus being the owner/manager of the hardware store. Often, as soon as we finish ... being intimate ... he falls right asleep. Poor man! I don't begrudge him the extra bit of sleep. He needs it! Now, usually this would not be a problem. But should he fall asleep while I'm still securely bound and gagged, well, I wouldn't be able to come untie you, would I? Oh, I guess I could kick him to wake him up, but I'm going to tell him I'm in the mood for a nice hogtie. That would make kicking him awake nearly impossible. So no complaints from you now - I'll be tied up even more securely than you are! Now, should I find myself hogtied and gagged so securely that I am unable to rouse my sleeping husband, I might have to stay that way all night! Which, in turn, means you'll be tied up all night too. So you see, like I said, the length of time you will remain tied up and gagged like this is entirely up to your father, even though he doesn't know it. I suppose you could assume that you will be tied up for two hours or eight hours. Anything in between would be unlikely."

Amanda was shaking her head and making muffled sounds that might have been attempts to persuade her stepmother not to leave her in her current helpless state. The sounds emanating from Amanda's gagged mouth did nothing to change Carolyn's mind, however. She reached over, pulled the hood of the bodystocking over Amanda's head, and zipped it up.

Amanda's vision was somewhat obscured by the nylon hood that clung tightly to her face. She could just make out the blurry vision of her stepmother as she blew her a kiss from the doorway. "Goodnight my darling. I hear your father coming upstairs, so I need to close your door now. For both of our sakes, I hope your father isn't too sleepy. How I wish I had given him regular coffee instead of decaffeinated after dinner. Oh well, too late now. Sweet dreams."

Amanda's urgent head-shaking and muffled pleadings availed her not. Carolyn switched off the light and closed the door.

To be continued ...
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very nice again
(should have commented more often, I know. Very sexy stuff!)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic