Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Post by iliketights »

This is a story request from JohnJSchmidt: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3021

Three Sisters, part 1

Home alone, Erin sighed as she closed her bedroom and prepared for her favorite indulgence. Eighteen years old, she was home for one more summer until going to college with her nineteen-year-old sister Marie. Once she moved into the dorms, she would rarely be alone to do what she was about to do, so she was determined to enjoy these last few chances to enjoy solitude. She kicked off her shoes and took off her jeans, socks, shirt, and bra. Stripped to her panties, she went to her dresser and took out a pair of black opaque tights. Erin LOVED wearing tights. She had been so grateful that her parents had been able to send her and her sisters to a private school where she had been required to wear a uniform skirt and tights daily. Other girls complained about the strict dress code, but not Erin. She loved the feel of the tights on her legs. Immediately on returning home from school, she would kick off her shoes but usually remain in her school uniform and tights for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Sometimes she would even wear her tights to bed! She noticed that her sisters seemed to share the same affinity for tights. Her younger sister, sixteen year-old Amanda, was still attending the private high school that Erin and Marie used to attend.

Did the fact that she had graduated from high school cause Erin to stop wearing tights? No, no, no, no, no. She still wore them with skirts. She wore them with shorts. Not every day like she used to, but as often as she could. And on those glorious, rare days when she had the house to herself, like now, she wore more than one pair of tights - and not just on her legs!

She sat on the edge of her bed and began pulling the tights up one leg. She loved the feeling of how the tights caressed her legs from the tips of her toes, then slowly up her leg. She did the same for the other leg, slowly pulling up the tights until the band reached its destination at her waist. She adjusted them until they felt just right. She made sure the seam was perfectly aligned along the tips of her toes. She sighed with pleasure as she ran her hands up and down her nylon covered legs. The tights were completely opaque and oh so soft and smooth.

She walked over to her dresser again, enjoying the sensation of walking in her stocking feet, but this time to a different drawer. This drawer held some items she wasn't able to wear very often. She removed a pair of tights, identical to the ones on her legs, except for one big difference: this pair had a hole cut out of the crotch. She thrust one hand through each leg of the tights and pulled them up until her fingers reached the ends. She pulled them up her arms until they were smooth against her hands and arms. Finally she grabbed the waistband of the tights and pulled it over her head. Her head emerged from the hole, and she pulled the waistband down as far as it would go. This second pair of tights was now functioning as a long-sleeved shirt, although unlike most shirts, her hands remained inside the sleeves. Her hands and fingers were slightly hampered by the clingy material. She could stretch out her fingers when she needed to, but the elasticity of the tights kept her hands balled up into fists in their resting state.

She removed one more item from this drawer. It was the one leg cut from a pair of tan pantyhose. She gripped it in her now slightly impaired hands and pulled it over her head. Her encasement was now nearly total, except for a gap of a few inches between the waistbands of her "leg tights" and her "shirt tights". She desired complete encasement, but she hadn't yet figured out the best way to do that. She walked over to her mirror and looked at herself, almost giggling at the way the pantyhose slightly distorted her pretty facial features. It reminded her of when bank robbers in movies wear pantyhose over their heads as a disguise. She had tried opaque pantyhose over her head once so that it would match the rest of her encasement, but she didn't like to walk around the house with her vision almost totally blocked. She had almost fallen down the stairs once, which was an experience she didn't want to repeat. The tan pantyhose provided a good compromise - it gave her face the delicious feeling of being covered, while impairing her vision just enough to be exciting. She stretched and walked around her room, greatly enjoying the feeling of her body being almost completely covered in her favorite type of clothing. It was almost like her entire body was getting a gentle massage.

She walked to her bedroom door and tried to open it. Even this took a little bit of extra effort, as her tights-covered hands had a harder time getting a grip. Finally the door opened. She walked down the hall. Claudette, the family cat, took one look at her and scampered away. Erin giggled. Claudette had seen her a few times in her nylon encasement, but would never get completely used to the sight. Fortunately, Claudette was unable to tell the rest of the family about Erin's very unusual hobby.

She walked past her sister Marie's room, and then backed up. She decided to go in, but she wasn't quite sure why. It may just been a little thrilling entering Marie's room when she wasn't home. Not that Marie was ultra-protective about her stuff, but it felt tempting to look around while she wasn't home.

She had slight difficulty with this doorknob too, but after a couple of tries, the door opened. What she saw next made her gasp in shock.

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 2 years ago, edited 15 times in total.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Great Start to story! Can't wait for next chapter
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

This is absolutely amazing. Way better than i couldve hoped.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention]
Thanks for the nice comments!

[mention]JohnJSchmidt[/mention]
Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far! You had a very good idea. I wonder what Erin saw that made her so surprised? :?
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] I wonder indeed. :D
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

You're welcome and I do wonder what see saw also
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 2

Erin wondered if she were seeing things. No, the pantyhose hood was obscuring her vision a little, but what she was seeing was absolutely real. Marie was lying on her bed. Marie wasn't supposed to be home right now. But that's not what made Erin gasp in shock. Marie was wearing a red long-sleeved leotard and a pair of white opaque tights, which was kind of odd since Marie wasn't supposed to start her exercise class until next week. But that's not what made Erin gasp either. What truly freaked out Erin was the fact that Marie's stocking feet were tightly bound together with rope around her ankles. More rope was tied securely above her knees. Her hands weren't visible from where Erin was standing, but were behind her back. Her hands must have been tied too. A pair of pantyhose had been tied in a knot, and the knot was currently lodged deep in Marie's mouth. The ends of the pantyhose must have been tied behind her head. Marie's eyes were wide in shock, as were Erin's. Marie was no doubt shocked by the unexpected appearance of a girl completely encased in tights, and Erin was equally shocked to see her sister bound and gagged on the bed.

"Oh my god, Marie, what happened?" Erin yelled as she rushed to her sister. In her shock she forgot how she must have looked, covered head to toe in tights. She frantically tried to untie the pantyhose gag which silenced her sister. "Have we been robbed?" Her hands, hampered as they were by the tights that encased them, were having a hard time untying the knot. She then tried to simply pull the gag out of Marie's mouth, but it was too tightly stretched and tied in place. Marie squealed in discomfort at the fumbling attempt to ungag her. Erin gave up on trying to pull out the gag and again began fumbling at the knot, and finally felt the knot loosen. She managed to get the gag completely untied and tossed it aside.

"Erin, what the heck are you doing dressed like that? Why are you covered in tights? Why are you wearing a pantyhose mask? What are you doing in my room?"

"Marie, forget about me for a second! What happened? Were we robbed? Oh my god, you're handcuffed! I'll never get those off! I'll call the police." she said frantically as she started to reach for Marie's cellphone.

"Erin, stop! No one tied me up! I did this to myself," she said, turning red with embarrassment.

"You did this? Why?" Erin asked, but was interrupted by the sound of a high-pitched scream coming from the doorway. Erin and Marie each realized, to their great mortification, that their "eccentricities" had just been discovered by their little sister. Was it possible to die of embarrassment?

To be continued ...
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 3

"What is going on here?" Amanda shrieked. "Who are you, and why did you tie up my sister?"

Erin and Marie were too stunned to answer for a couple of seconds. Amanda didn't recognize Erin! Which wasn't surprising, since Marie hadn't recognized her at first either, until Erin had started speaking.

"Amanda, it's me, Erin!"

"Erin? What ... why ... what exactly is going on here?" Amanda demanded.

"Okay, both of you, calm down," Marie said, blushing and sighing nervously. "It looks like Erin and I both need to explain what's going on. Do you want me to start, or do you want to go first, Erin?"

"No, go ahead," Erin said as she pulled off her pantyhose hood.

"Okay," Marie said. "But sit down and relax, both of you. You're making me more nervous than I was already. I was deeply relaxed when both of you barged in, screaming and scaring me to death."

Erin sat next to Marie on the bed, and Amanda brought Marie's desk chair over and sat on it, crossing her legs. Amanda was still in her school uniform, except for her shoes. She was wearing the required white shirt, blue blazer, blue pleated skirt, and navy blue tights.

"Hey look, we're all wearing tights, but each in a different color!" Erin pointed out.

"Fascinating," Amanda said sarcastically. "Would you please tell me what's going on?"

"This is so embarrassing," Marie began, "but I really, really like being tied up. It's not something a person can easily admit to, and I can't really ask people to tie me up without sounding like a total lunatic. So, I do it myself when I think no one's going to be home. Boy, was I wrong on that detail. I didn't know that my bedroom would suddenly become Grand Central Station. I should sell tickets."

"Oh, ... but wanting to be tied up isn't all that unusual. I think of it myself sometimes," Erin admitted.

"Yeah, me too!" Amanda said, surprised that she wasn't the only person in the world who felt that way. "Maybe now that we know we're all interested, we could help each other out in that regard."

"Our little sis is very wise," Marie said. "Anyway, thanks, it's good to know I'm not totally insane. But I'm really curious about your outfit, Spider-Man," Marie said, looking at Erin.

"Spider-Man? He wears mostly red and blue, doesn't he? I'm all in black."

"Yeah, whatever. What's up with being all covered in tights?"

Erin took a deep breath and explained her interest in tights-encasement. Her two sisters nodded, and fortunately didn't make fun of the idea.

"Wow," Amanda exclaimed. "We should have been more honest with each other a long time ago! I want to be tied up next. I guess you'll have to do it, Erin. Marie is incapacitated right now."

"Uh, I don't think so," Erin said. "I was the first one to find Marie like this, so I get to be tied up next. We'll tie you up tomorrow instead."

"Do you two have to bicker about everything?" asked Marie. "Mom's out of town, and Dad won't be back for more than two hours. Get me loose from this and I'll tie you both up, then I'll tie myself up again. All three of us will be tied up at the same time. It'll be fun. It will feel like we've been kidnapped or something."

Amanda and Erin both squealed with excitement.

"So, where's the key to your handcuffs?" Erin asked. "And where did you get handcuffs?"

"The key is on my desk," Marie answered. "When I'm ready to free myself, I hop over there and get the key. But if you want to move things along faster, please get the key for me. As for where I got the handcuffs, there's a certain thing called the internet. Duh!"

"Okay, Miss Sarcasm, keep it up and we'll replace your gag and leave," Erin said.

"No you won't, because you want me to tie you up."

Erin got the key, and with Erin and Amanda working together, Marie was soon free of all restraints.

Marie stretched her stiff muscles and opened her desk drawer. "So, Erin, what do you prefer, duct tape or rope?" asked while holding up each.

"No fair! Why does she get to decide?" Amanda pouted.

Marie rolled her eyes. "Oh for heaven's sake, I have enough of each for both of you to get what you want. Rope comes in a big package, and a roll of duct tape is more than enough if you both want it."

"I'll pick duct tape this time!" Erin said. "Maybe rope the next time we play."

"Excellent choice," Marie said. "But first, I don't think Erin is wearing enough tights. What do you think, Amanda?"

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Amazing start to what seems to be a very fun story. Hope to hear more soon.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Ducttapelover93[/mention] ,

Thank you! I'm guessing by your username that you approve of Erin's choice of restraint? :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Man, I <3 this story!!!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Lol oh very much so! I think she has the right idea here lol.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] this is amazing. I love it so much. Can't wait for more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Amazing story [mention]iliketights[/mention]! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]JohnJSchmidt[/mention] , [mention]Ducttapelover93[/mention] [mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]

Thanks so much! I'm having fun with this story. I'm so glad JohnJSchmidt came up with the idea. I might have try tights encasement myself! It sounds wonderful, but my wife already thinks I weird enough.

The next part is almost done.
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 4

"What do you mean?" Erin asked skeptically.

Instead of answering directly, Marie found a pair of scissors in her desk drawer and pulled a pair of black tights out of a drawer from her dresser.

"I was going to wear these one more time before putting them in my 'gag and blindfold pile'. They're getting pretty old. But I just thought of a use for them," Marie said as she started to cut the legs off of the pair of tights.

"Have a seat on the edge of the bed," Marie told her. "Put your legs together and lift up your feet."

Erin did as she was told, and soon found her feet being forced into one of the legs of Marie's tights. With a little effort, Marie pulled the it up and up over her sister's legs, over her knees, and even higher.

"That's probably pretty tight - you and I are about the same size, and this was designed to go over just one of my legs. How does it feel to have both of your legs in one tights leg?" Marie asked.

Erin looked down at her legs. She had already been wearing a pair of black opaque tights, and now they were covered by one leg of second pair. It was doubly opaque now. Not even a hint of her skin hue was showing through. It looked like she now had one leg instead of two.

"This is wonderful! I love it! Thanks, Marie! I feel like a mermaid!"

"It's not too tight?"

"No! It's tight, but tight in a good way."

"Great! Now stand up. Amanda, help steady her so she doesn't fall over," Marie said as she picked up the other leg of the cut-apart tights. "Okay, Erin, put your hands behind your back."

Erin did, and Marie put the leg of the tights over both of her hands and pulled it up. Erin was now wearing three pairs of tights - one on her legs as usual, one over her arms and chest like a shirt, and a split pair that now held her arms together and her legs together.

"Oh ..." Erin moaned in happiness as she felt her body being held in double layers of tights.

"There's no way the tights leg is going to stay up on its own. I think you could eventually wiggle out of that," Marie said. "Luckily you chose duct tape. That will help."

Marie began binding the duct tape around Erin's wrists. Erin again sighed in pleasure as her already imprisoned arms became hopelessly bound together. Marie didn't stop at the wrists. She continued to wrap the tape around Erin's nylon-covered arms in overlapping but gradually higher wrappings until Erin's arms were crushed together by a solid mass of duct tape from wrists to elbows.

"How's that? Is it too tight?" Marie asked as she cut the end of the tape and pressed the end firmly down on Erin's arm-wrappings.

"Oh ... it's SOOOO tight, but I love it."

"Unfortunately for us ... no, I should say fortunately for us, we're all thin and flexible enough to touch our elbows behind our backs. I definitely want to try this someday. I'm tired of handcuffs. Okay, a little bit more."

A little bit more? Erin wondered. Her arms were already encased and taped into utter uselessness behind her back. Even her fingers, encased now in two layers of tights, were unable to wiggle or graph anything that may have helped her. Her hands were now in permanent fists.

Oh, Marie didn't mean her arms - she was now securing her legs. Erin had assumed that having both of her legs crammed into one leg of tights was enough to keep her from walking, but now Marie was kneeling at her sister's feet binding duct tape around her ankles.

Erin again sighed with contentment as her body became even more imprisoned.

Instead of covering Erin's legs in a solid wrapping of tape, like her arms were, Marie secured her legs with three bands of tape - one around her ankles, one around her legs just below her knees, and the third just above her knees. Each band consisted of at least six layers.

"Let's sit her down on the edge of the bed again," Marie told Amanda.

Marie picked up Erin's discarded pantyhose hood and tossed it to Amanda. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Amanda giggled and pulled the pantyhose over her sister's head. Once again, Erin's body was now almost completely covered in nylon, and she didn't complain one bit. Even if she had, it would have done her no good, because a sock was suddenly pressed against her mouth, over the pantyhose that already covered Erin's mouth. Marie continued to press the sock until the pantyhose bulged into her mouth and the sock was crammed in past Erin's teeth. Several circuits of duct tape over her lips and around the back of Erin's pantyhose-covered head ensured that the sock was going to stay put. Erin was so glad she was wearing a pantyhose hood to protect her hair from the duct tape!

"There, I don't think Erin's going to go anywhere, do you?" Marie asked Amanda.

Amanda's eyes were wide, taking all of this in. "No," she said, shaking her head. "But do you think you may have gone too far?"

"What do you think, Erin?" Marie asked. "Did I go too far?"

Erin shook her head.

"Now, Amanda. I've been wondering what you will pick. Rope or duct tape?"

To be continued ...
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] I still love it. You've done a fantastic job with this. I wonder if the other two will try encasement like there sister or just bondage? :D
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

Excellent. Just excellent.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Awesome!!!!!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]lochness[/mention] , [mention]JohnJSchmidt[/mention]

Thanks so much for your comments! Part 5 is almost ready.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 5

Sixteen-year-old Amanda thought for a moment. "I'll pick ... rope, I guess. All that tape on Erin looks a little too intense for my first time."

"Sounds good. Have a seat," Marie said, pointing to her desk chair. Amanda gave a nervous giggle and sat down. "Put your hand behind the chair." She soon found her slender wrists crossed and bound securely, rope going around vertically and horizontally and securely knotted. Any thoughts she may have had of freeing herself were instantly dashed, but that made it all the more exciting. Marie then tied another piece of rope from her wrists to the rung between the back two legs of the chair. Now Amanda's wrists were not only tied together but tethered to the chair. Marie was just getting started. More rope secured Amanda to the back of the chair. Her pretty, tights-covered legs were next. Stocking feet were tied together by more rope which was tied, cinched, and knotted around delicate ankles. Knees were tied together next. Finally, a rope was tied from the ankle ropes to the same post her to which her wrists were anchored. Now she could neither raise her wrists nor stretch out her legs. It was sort of like a chair hogtie, which reminded Marie that she really wanted to try being hogtied someday.

"There, how's that?" Marie asked her little sister. "Anything too tight or too loose?"

"No, it's just right!" Amanda replied. "There's no way I can escape this - you are going to untie me later, right?"

"Well, I don't know. Now that I have you and Erin completely helpless, maybe I won't tie myself again. Maybe I'll just go spend the night at my friend's house and come back tomorrow."

Erin began moaning and protesting behind her thick gag, and Amanda looked panicked and started to protest.

"Relax, you two. Do you really think I would do that to you? How mean do you think I am? But your protestations remind that I need to gag you," Marie said as she went to her "gag and blindfold" stash and took out a pair of old yet clean tights.

"I don't really need to be gagged, do I?" Amanda asked sweetly.

"Indeed you do. All three of us are going to be gagged. Now open up."

Marie tied a knot in the middle of the tights and pressed it into Amanda's mouth. She pulled back the ends of the tights until they would stretch no more, and tied them behind Amanda's head.

"Wow, Amanda, don't you look like the perfect little kidnapped schoolgirl!"

Amanda managed to smile somehow, in spite of her tight gag.

"Alright, you two," Marie said to her two bound and gagged sisters. "Time for me to tie myself up again. I'm setting my phone alarm for one hour, just in case I fall asleep. Then I'll hop over to the desk and get my handcuff key, and then maybe, just maybe, I'll untie the two of you after I free myself," she said while putting the handcuff key on the edge of her desk. "Maybe," she said for the third time for emphasis.

To be continued ...
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] if you want to keep using these three past this story, please by all means. This has been fantastic
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]: Part five is as well written as the first four parts. I do have the feeling, that not all will going according to plan :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I can’t believe I only juuuuuust found this story! You always know how to hit all the nails on the head for things I love. Cute girls tied up, copious amounts of tights. I guess that’s only two things, but still! :p
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic