Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

We're patiently waiting for the next installment... patiently waiting... very patiently... very very patiently... :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Patiently......*eye twitches*......patiently......
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

this story is fantastic, I haven't been able to stop reading each chapter is outstanding very good work and I look forward to reading the rest of your amazing story
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 20

Early the next morning, Erin and Amanda were just finishing breakfast when their dad came into the kitchen. He greeted them warmly, so evidently he had not discovered Marie bound and gagged in the back of his truck.

"How are grandma and grandpa?" Erin asked.

"Grandma and grandpa? I don't know ... why, did they call?"

"No," Amanda said. "Weren't you just there? You said that you were going to help grandpa on his farm and spend the night."

"Oh, yes, they're doing fine," he answered very awkwardly.

Amanda and Erin could barely stifle their laughter. Their dad lied so seldom that he didn't know how to do it effectively.

He told them he was going upstairs to take a nap. This alone would have raised their suspicions. Their father, taking a nap, at 7:00 in the morning? Either he was dying of some mysterious illness or he had just come back from an overnight with his girlfriend.

"Quick, let's go get Marie. We might not get another chance for awhile," Erin said.

The girls didn't even stop to change out of their pajamas. They ran outside in pajamas and slippers and unlocked the back of the truck. Marie was still as securely bound and gagged as she had been when they put her there the evening before.

"Marie, are you OK?" Amanda asked nervously. Marie was not struggling or making any sounds. "Erin, I hope she's not dead! I can't untie this knot. Please help!"

"She's not dead! Can't you see her breathing? She's probably just asleep. I can't get this knot undone either. We did too good of a job. Let's carry her and cut the ropes off when we get to the house."

The two girls pulled their sister to the tailgate of the truck, but found it more difficult to carry her than they thought. Marie was pretty small, but so were her sisters.

"I've got an idea," Erin said. "Let's throw her in this wheelbarrow. That will make our lives easier."

"Good thinking," Amanda responded. "But it's pretty dusty. The body stocking will get dirty."

"Now's not the time to worry about that. You know, we have a wonderful invention called a washing machine. Let's go!"

Marie was now evidently fully awake. Her sisters suspected that she was trying to express her displeasure at being returned to the house in such an undignified way, but they ignored her gagged moans. "Sorry Marie. We'll have you free soon."

The wheelbarrow bounced along on the gravel driveway carrying its helpless burden. Marie moaned every time the wheel hit a hole or a larger rock. The wheel hit a stick in the driveway and almost caused the wheelbarrow to tip over, but the girls managed at the last moment to prevent their trussed-up sister from tumbling out. Marie again moaned to indicate her displeasure. "Oh Marie, be quiet! We saved you from falling out didn't we, so be grateful!"

A picture of Marie's fancy carriage:

Somehow averting further catastrophe, the girls managed to bring their unhappy sister to the back door. "You'll have to hop into the kitchen," Erin told her. "We'll cut your ankles and knees loose and get you upstairs before Dad wakes up."

They helped Marie out of the wheelbarrow and guided her into the house while she hopped on bound-together legs. They seated her on a kitchen chair.

"We can't untie the knots, Marie," Amanda. "We tied them too tight. I'll grab a pair of scissors and we'll have you free in a minute."

Marie shook her head and made angry noises through her gag.

"I don't think she wants us to cut the ropes. She bought the rope with her own money," Erin said.

"Oh for heaven's sake!" Amanda said a little too loudly. She remembered that they didn't want to wake their dad, so she said to Marie a little quieter, "We'll buy you some new rope! I can't believe you're ..."

"Wait," Erin said. "I think I'm getting the knot loose on her knees. Start working on her ankles. We might not have to cut the ropes after all."

Another thirty seconds passed, and finally Marie's legs were no longer tied together. Erin stopped to gather the ropes, and the three of them tried going up the stairs as quietly as possible. Marie was a little unstable on her feet, her legs having been tied together for so long. Her arms and upper body were still securely bound, and she was still very effectively gagged. Unfortunately, they had to pass their parents' bedroom on their way to Marie's room. They were expecting their dad to come out any second. They breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that their dad had closed his door as they hurried past. They made it to Marie's bedroom without being detected! They closed the door and began to remove the rest of Marie's bonds.

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Woooo! I love it. Can't wait to find out from Marie!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great Chapter! :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, that was a good fun read. Now I have to patiently wait again... waiting... waiting... still waiting... :lol:

JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

What's going to happen?! :mrgreen:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks everyone for your comments and patience! The next chapter is almost ready.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 21

The hood of Marie's body stocking was unzipped first, followed by the swift removal of her gag. "Amanda was right," Marie gasped as soon as she was able to speak. Her sisters pressed her for more information. "Untie my arms! I have to go to the bathroom sooooo bad! I'll tell you what I know as soon as I can. Ohhhh, please hurry!"

As it turned out, Marie was not able to supply much information other than what she was able to glean from bits of overheard conversation. She was disappointed to find out that her sisters had forgotten to leave her phone in the truck, so the location of the mystery woman would remain unknown.

"Oh well," Marie said. "I guess having her address wouldn't do us much good anyway."

"We could have gone to her house, though, to tell her to leave our dad alone, or else," Erin said.

"Too bad we don't look very intimidating!" Amanda laughed. Her sisters laughed too, but knowing that their father was having an affair quickly dampened their moods.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Amanda arrived home after school on a lovely autumn afternoon. As usual, she was wearing her school uniform which consisted of a blue blazer over a white shirt, a blue necktie, a short blue pleated skirt, a pair of navy blue opaque tights, and a pair of black shoes. She followed her usual habit. First, she removed her backpack and placed it on the floor next to the coat rack. She kicked off her shoes before the front door had even finished closing behind her. Balancing on one foot, she pushed her shoes against the wall with her other stockinged foot while simultaneously removing her blazer. She hung the blazer on the coat rack, removed her necktie, and draped it over the blazer. Later, she would take her backpack, shoes, blazer, and necktie up to her room, but for now she felt too lazy to go upstairs. She plopped down on the couch, lying on her back, plugged a pair of ear buds into her phone, inserted them into her ears, selected one of her favorite albums, closed her eyes, and sighed contentedly. It had been a good day. A boy in her class had borrowed a pencil from her. Now, this sounds rather mundane to most of us. But, Amanda was a young girl with a huge crush on a certain handsome boy who happened to sit next to her in one of her classes. He had asked Amanda if he could borrow a pencil, and she happily handed one of hers to him. As he took the exam, he absentmindedly held the pencil in his mouth at one point while using a calculator. At the end of class, he thanked Amanda and handed the pencil to her. He didn't seem to notice that he had left very shallow teeth marks in it, but she certainly noticed. She was going to keep that pencil forever!

Amanda was alone in the house, but if you had been there, you would have seen a very pretty sixteen-year-old girl, relaxing on her back on the couch, listening to music with her eyes closed. You would have noticed a skirt that was almost too short according to her school's dress code. No, there was no "almost" about it. Her skirt was definitely in violation of the dress code, but so were the skirts of many other girls at her school. Next you probably would have stopped to admire a very nice pair of legs in a brand-new pair of silky smooth opaque tights. Her feet, oh, her cute little feet! Her nylon covered toes wiggled slightly, keeping beat with the music. Soon, even her little toes became still. We can assume that she was now asleep, as there was no indication otherwise. Amanda was the very picture of sweet innocence and complete contentment.

What a pity that her peace and tranquility would soon be taken from her.

Her earphones, and of course the fact that she was sleeping, prevented Amanda from being aware that the back door had opened. She was still oblivious to the fact that she was no longer alone in the house. She didn't even know yet that she was no longer the only person on the couch. Someone had sat down quietly near her feet. She was unaware that her solitude was over until she had the feeling that someone or something had lifted up her feet. She was still half-asleep, but it felt as if someone had grasped her ankles and was holding them firmly together. No ... not just holding ... tying ... it felt like rope.

"Not now, Marie. I'm not in the mood," she said sleepily. "Erin, can we do this some other time?"

My sisters and their tie-up games ... she thought. Wait ... Marie and Erin are in college ... they're not here! No one else is home ... then who ...?

Her eyes flew open in panic. The person binding her ankles together was definitely not either of her sisters.

"No!" she begged, pulling her earbuds out of her ears. "Please ... stop!"

The person sharing her couch did NOT stop. In fact, the binding of her ankles only accelerated. A quick cinching and a secure knot followed. Amanda's hands were free, but she was at a severe disadvantage. Running away was not an option.

"No ... Please!! Stop! Why are you doing this to me?"

Amanda gasped. She saw that more rope was lying on the coffee table. Her captor picked up another coil of rope ...

"No ... please ... no ..."

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow! What a Cliffhanger - most intriguing :) Who is the mysterious intruder? :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Wow! What a Cliffhanger - most intriguing :) Who is the mysterious intruder? :)
Thanks!

Poor Amanda. It's hard to believe that there are such dastardly fiends in this world who would tie up such a sweet girl, ignoring her pleas for mercy. I have lost all faith in humanity.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely put :) Who would do such a thing to a sweet damsel like Amanda :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yeah, another chapter. Thank you, thank you.

Oh, crap, that means I have to wait again for the next chapter. Oh well...

JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Can't wait! [mention]iliketights[/mention] gonna be great
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Hope we get a Christmas update!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 3 years ago Hope we get a Christmas update!
I'm barely in time, but here's a Christmas update! I hope to get at least one more finished before Christmas.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 22

Things were not going well for the pretty schoolgirl. Her stocking feet were now securely tied together. Running away was not an option. Her hands were free, but her attempts to push her assailant away were met with an angry look of warning and a stinging slap to her hand. Already more rope was encircling her legs, just beneath her knees.

"Please ... stop ... don't tie me up!" she begged. Surely even the most cold-hearted, hardened criminal would have taken pity upon looking into the beautiful girl's pleading eyes. Alas for poor Amanda, her intruder must have been one of the few dastardly fiends on earth who could be impervious to the pretty teenager's fervent entreaties for mercy. The pleas that issued from the girl's mouth only seemed to encourage this heartless monster. A rapid cinching and knotting of the rope below her knees was completed, and Amanda's legs were now lashed tightly together.

"Roll onto your stomach and put your hands behind your back," the stern voice of her captor commanded.

"No ... please don't tie my hands! I promise I won't ..."

"Now! Don't make me repeat myself."

Sadly, Amanda rolled onto her stomach and placed her hands behind her back. The intruder pulled her wrists farther back and crossed them. Another generous length of rope was bound around her crossed wrists, horizontally and vertically and securely knotted. Amanda moaned, knowing that she would never be able to escape from these tight, expertly applied bonds.

"Please, don't do this!" she begged, although she knew that her words would have no effect on her cruel captor.

There was no response, at least not in words. The intruder held up another coil of rope as if taunting the helpless girl. "No!" Amanda wailed as the coil was unwound. As before, her pleas had no effect. She soon found herself in a very strict hogtie that kept her heels only inches from her hands. As she would soon discover, there were no knots within reach of her fingers. The intruder evidently knew well how to tie up a girl.

The living room couch had only moments before been a place of relaxation and peace for the young girl. Now it was her prison. She could barely move a muscle. Hogtied as securely as she was, she had no hope of later hopping to the front door or to the kitchen counter to hopefully find a knife or pair of scissors to release herself from her bonds. Nor could she ever slip free of the ropes. They were tight, and she could not reach a single knot.

The fiend who tied her had one more unpleasant surprise in store for Amanda. She was shown a pair of ankle socks. They looked like a pair of her own socks. She knew that those socks were destined for her mouth.

"Why ... why are you doing this to me?" she asked quietly, sounding utterly defeated.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to read from you again [mention]iliketights[/mention] ! Poor Amanda- who may our badguy be?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yeah, a new chapter (albeit short ;) ) of one of my favorite stories. Thank you!

iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Good to read from you again @iliketights ! Poor Amanda- who may our badguy be?
Thanks Caesar73! You will find out later today!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Yeah, a new chapter (albeit short ;) ) of one of my favorite stories. Thank you!
Thanks slackywacky! It was a short chapter, kind of a transition. I should have the next chapter ready later today.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 23

"Why ... why are you doing this to me?" she asked quietly, sounding utterly defeated.

"Because you didn't unload the dishwasher," her captor replied.

"What?"

"The last thing I said to you before you left for school was 'Don't forget to unload the dishwasher and put away the clean dishes when you get home.'"

Amanda stared up at her stepmother. Yes. The woman who not only broke up Amanda's parents' marriage had just finished trussing up Amanda tightly with rope - and for such a trivial reason. Perhaps now you may be wondering if it would have been better for Amanda if she had been tied up by a stranger. A random burglar probably wouldn't have tied her up as tightly as her stepmother had. She might have been able to use her girlish charms to elicit sympathy from a male captor. Her stepmother's stern face, on the other hand, exhibited not one iota of remorse for what she had done to her. Amanda knew that she was not only incapable of ever freeing herself from her tight bonds - she could not hope for any sympathy from her stepmother. She was obviously going to be gagged soon, so she knew her minuscule chances of convincing her stepmother to grant some leniency were rapidly diminishing.

"Please, if you untie me, I'll unload the dishwasher right away!"

"Certainly not! You wanted to rest on the couch, so I'm making sure you stay on the couch. Sometimes the best punishment is getting too much of what you wanted. Wouldn't you agree? You just rest up. I'll take care of the chore you were supposed to do. Aren't I nice?"

"Don't you think the punishment is a little severe? I would have remembered to put the dishes away the next time I was in the kitchen ..."

"Oh Amanda. Your continued resistance to my authority can't go uncorrected. I love your father very much, but he has one major flaw. He has spoiled his daughters far too much. There is nothing I can do about the older two now, but you are still under my roof. There is still time to turn you into a responsible girl. I'm doing this for your own good, you know. Someday you'll thank me. Now, we've spent enough time chatting. You have a nap to get back to, and those dishes aren't going to put themselves away. Open wide, dear."

"I'll tell my dad what you've done to me. He's not going to tolerate you tying up his daughter. You'll be kicked out and have to find some other family to terrorize."

Amanda's stepmother laughed. "Don't you think I haven't thought this through? Your father and I are still in the honeymoon phase. He's crazy about me! It will be so easy for me to convince him that you are in desperate need of a little, shall we say, 'unconventional' discipline. I'm so sure he'll agree with me that I bet he'll be tying you up himself before too long whenever I tell him you need it!"

"You couldn't be more wrong. My father would never allow you to do this to me, let alone tie me up himself! Please, Carolyn, let me go! These ropes are so tight!"

"WHAT did you just call me? Have you already forgotten my new place in the household?"

"Oh, ... I'm so sorry ... I meant to say Mommy Dearest ... please, Mommy Dearest, untie MMMMMMFFFFFFFTTT!" Amanda's plea turned into a muffled squeal as a sock was stuffed in her mouth. No sooner had she registered the shock of having something shoved into her mouth, when the sock's mate was also crammed in. She could barely move, and was helpless to prevent the thorough packing of her oral cavity. A silk scarf was rapidly pulled over her mouth and pulled back so that it sank between her teeth, preventing the socks from being pushed out with her tongue. She tried begging, but she knew that Carolyn was immune to her pleas even when she was able to speak clearly. Now that she was able to issue only muffled moans, she knew it was hopeless. The scarf gag was knotted securely behind her head.

"Don't go giving me those sad puppy-dog eyes! That won't work with me."

One more moan of total despair escaped her lips as another scarf was tied over her eyes.

"It must be so distressing for you dear, to find that your position as lady of the house was so short-lived. You'll have to get used to me being in charge from now on. Enjoy the rest of your nap!"

The bound, gagged, blindfolded teenage girl lay helpless and defeated on the couch. She heard her stepmother humming a happy tune as she unloaded the dishwasher.

To be continued ...
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Yet again, two wonderful additions to the story, loving the incorporation of some family drama and the overall character development.

Can't wait to see what you've got planned for Carolyn/Mommy Dearest :mrgreen:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

One of my favorite stories from one of my favorite authors continues! It’s great to see you writing, here’s to more writing in 2021!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic