Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Oh i love it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was an unexpected turn, but I like it :)
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Can't wait for a new update!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] Will there be a conclusion?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 3 years ago @iliketights Will there be a conclusion?
Sorry John, I'm such a slow writer! I've been focusing on my "Tied Up on Halloween" story and I kind of forgot about this one. I'm putting the finishing touches on the next chapter. I should be able to post it in the next few minutes.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 17

Erin was surprised to see Marie walk into the kitchen. "What are you doing here? I thought I heard the truck drive away?"

"You did," Marie answered.

"But if you're here ... Oh my god! It was Dad?"

Marie nodded with a mischievous smile.

"Did you take Amanda out of the back of the truck first?"

Marie shook her head, still smiling.

"Did you tell Dad that Amanda is back there?"

Marie shook her head, desperately trying not to laugh.

"You mean she's still tied up in the back of the truck, and Dad doesn't know she's there? She must be terrified!"

Marie could hide her amusement no longer and burst into laughter.

"Marie! It's not funny! What if he stops at the hardware store, and one of the workers helps him load something in the back? They'll see her in there, all tied up and gagged, wearing nothing but a body stocking! She'll die of embarrassment!"

"Oh, she'll be embarrassed, all right, but I don't think it will be fatal. The one who will really be embarrassed is Dad. He probably doesn't understand our little, uh, hobby at all. He must think we're really weird."

"We have to tell him about Amanda," Erin said, preparing to send a text to their dad.

"That won't do any good. You know Dad never looks at his phone while driving. He made us promise never to do it either," Marie pointed out.

"Well, he'll know there's a message waiting, and he'll check it as soon as he parks somewhere. Poor Amanda! To be bound and gagged and to have no idea where you're being taken ... OK, maybe it does sound like fun, but this could turn out disastrous!"

"Erin, put the phone down."

"Why? We have to tell him!"

"Come with me upstairs. I'm going to tie you up. I simply can't have you ruining Amanda's little adventure."

Of course, they both knew that Marie could not follow through on this threat without Erin's cooperation. Although Erin was younger and not very strong, Marie was also fairly petite. Erin was the faster runner, too, so it would have been easy for her to run to her room, lock her door, and send a text to their father. After all, she was concerned about her little sister lying helplessly bound and gagged in the back of the truck. But Erin enjoyed being tied up. Erin was faced with quite the dilemma.

Help my little sister, or let Marie tie me up. Help my little sister or let Marie tie me up ... Hmmm ...

"OK," Erin said, placing her phone on the table. "Just be sure to untie me the minute you hear Dad arriving."

Erin was soon enjoying some quality time bound and gagged on her bed. True to her word, Mare came back to her room and untied her as soon as she heard their dad's truck drive in. They ran downstairs just as their dad entered the back door. They were prepared to beg forgiveness for leaving Amanda tied up in the back of the truck, but their father walked in without Amanda. He greeted his two older daughters as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Both girls sighed with relief. He was unaware that Amanda had been (and still was) tied up in his truck!

"I'm going to change clothes and take a quick nap. If you girls could get dinner started, that would be great. Make sure Amanda helps," he said as he went upstairs.

"Sure Dad!" Marie said as the the two of them dashed outside to rescue Amanda. Opening the back of the truck and unzipping the sleeping bag, they found their little sister still tightly bound with copious amounts of duct tape. Marie carefully cut the tape that had kept her legs lashed together, and helped her scoot out to the tailgate. She put Amanda's slippers back onto her feet and helped her stand up.

"We'll finish getting you loose in your room. We need to hurry. Dad's taking a nap. I hope his door is closed so he doesn't see us."

Amanda's legs were free, but her arms were still lashed together at wrists and elbows behind her back with tape. She wanted them to finish freeing her right now, but she was still gagged and unable to make any requests. Her head was still covered by the tightly clinging hood of the body stocking, but she could see just well enough not to walk into anything big. Amanda made it across the yard, with her sisters' assistance, and the three of them entered the kitchen. Amanda was relieved to make it that far, since she had just been in the open air wearing only underwear, a body stocking, a pair of slippers, and duct tape. Anyone could have driven by and seen her.

"OK, coast is clear. Now if we can only make it to one of our bedrooms before Dad sees us," Erin said. They ushered her up the stairs and made it to Amanda's room without being seen. They unzipped the back of Amanda's nylon hood and lowered it. Marie removed Amanda's gag and started to apologize to her. "Sorry, Amanda. I shouldn't have done that to you. We'll free your arms and ..."

Amanda didn't wait for her arms to be freed before delivering the news. "Dad's having an affair!" she blurted out.

To be continued ...
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Holy!!!! Didn't see that coming. Love it
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 18

Amanda's announcement took Erin and Marie completely by surprise. "No way, Amanda! You must be imagining things. Your vision was partly obscured by the nylon covering your face. Dad was probably visiting Grandma, or he ran into one of his sisters-in-law, or ..."

"Marie, I could see and hear well enough, even with my head covered. The hood isn't very thick. There's no way it was Grandma or an aunt who was hugging Dad. I'm pretty sure I would know if it were! And the way they were talking, it wasn't a casual friend either."

"EWWW!" Erin said with disgust. "Dad's so old! He's almost 45! Why would he want to do something like this at his age?"

"Well, Mom's job in the city does keep her away from home too much," Amanda pointed out. "They've been drifting apart for a long time. She never liked living in the country, and she's been staying the night at her friend's apartment more and more often. Plus, 45 isn't really all that old."

"Whatever," Marie said. "We'll talk about this later. We better get dinner started."

Marie and Erin started to walk out. "Uh, hello! Aren't you forgetting something? I can't come down to dinner like this!" Amanda exclaimed. Admitting they had been quite distracted by the disturbing news, they laughed and returned to free Amanda from the duct tape which was still bound around her arms and upper body. "Thanks! Go on ahead. I'll change out of the body-stocking and I'll be right down."

"So, what's up?" their father asked as they were eating dinner. "You girls aren't usually so quiet."

The girls had been trying to act as normally as possible, which wasn't easy because they were all so preoccupied with their suspicions.

A couple of hours later, the three sisters had congregated in Erin's room to discuss the news.

"Should we just ask Dad if he's having an affair?" Erin asked.

"Just how would we tell him of our suspicions?" Marie responded, rolling her eyes. "'Oh, Dad, by the way, Amanda was tied up in the back of your truck, and she thinks she saw you with a woman who isn't our mom.' No, I don't think that will work. We need to find out more. The next time Dad says he has to run a mysterious errand, I'll simply go with him."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" Erin laughed. "I hardly think he'll meet up with his mistress while you're tagging along!"

"Well," Marie said coyly. "He won't know I'm there. I'll be spying on him. While I'm tied up in the back of the truck, just like Amanda was. Oh, and I'll be wearing the new body-stocking too. I'm dying to try it."

Amanda and Erin laughed. "Marie, that's so dumb. Why do you have to be tied up in the back to be a spy? You could just hide back there," Amanda pointed out.

"Oh, so you're the only one who gets to have all the fun being tied up in the back of a truck, being taken to an unknown destination? Besides, if I'm not tied up and I'm discovered back there, how on earth would I explain what I'm doing in the back of the truck? On the other hand, if Dad happens to find me back there, and I'm all tied up, it will be easy to explain that I had fallen victim to a prank by my evil sisters."

"He knows that Amanda and I aren't the evil ones!" Erin said.

"Are you implying that I'm the evil one? Well, maybe a little. But seriously, this is my chance to have some fun getting tied up and kidnapped while doing some spying at the same time!"

It appeared that Marie's mind was made up, so her sisters gave up trying to talk her out of it. Nothing came of Marie's schemes for a week. Their father did nothing suspicious, and Erin got tired of waiting. "There's a serious injustice that must be addressed!" she told her sisters one evening. "Amanda got to wear the body-stocking while being tied up. Marie is planning on wearing it and getting tied up when she spies on Dad. When do I get to wear it?"

Both of her sisters agreed that Erin should get her chance. She was soon wearing the body-stocking. She was gagged and blindfolded with old tights from Marie's discard pile before the attached head covering of the body stocking was pulled up and zipped into place. Before long she was lying on her bed, arms and legs securely bound with rope, and her legs folded up into a very strict hogtie. She was unable to complain, due to her gag, but she wasn't trying to complain anyway. She spent the next three hours in a tightly bound state of bliss.

Intermission: One Week Passes

Erin hastily convened a sisters meeting in her room. "Marie, I've got good news and bad news. First, the good news. Dad said he's going to Grandma and Grandpa's after dinner to help Grandpa with some chores."

"What's so great about that news?"

"Well, there's a chance that he's lying. I offered to go with him, and he turned me down really quick. Do you think he's really going to see that woman? This might be your chance to do your spying!"

Marie practically jumped for joy. "Oh, I probably shouldn't be so happy. If we're right, it means our parents' marriage is in trouble. But I get to be tied up, kidnapped, and taken away!"

"Oh, about that ... here's the bad news. Dad said he might spend the night there and come back in the morning."

"What's the bad news?"

"Marie, think about it!" Amanda practically yelled. "That means you'll be tied up all night long!"

"Again, I ask, what's the bad news?" Marie asked. "That sounds like fun to me! It's not as if I can't manage it. Remember when the two of you tied me up and left me that way all night?"

"Well, yeah," Erin said. "But you were tied up in the comfort of your own bedroom. This would mean spending the night tied up in a sleeping bag in the back of a truck. It might get cold. Plus, there's the danger of being discovered ..."

Marie waved impatiently waved aside her sisters' objections. "Erin, go get the body-stocking. After dinner you two are going to tie me up. You better do a good job, too."

"She thinks she's Nelly Dew, girl detective," Amanda said to Erin as they left Marie's room.

"Yes," Erin answered. "That's kind of funny - Nelly got tied up in almost every book. I think I started getting interested in being tied up after reading those!"

To be continued ...
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] awesome! This is great
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 3 years ago @iliketights awesome! This is great
Thanks so much John!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thanks for the two New Chapters!
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Amanda: curious
Erin: kinky
Marie: A complete lunatic
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yeah, this story is not dead. Thank you!!! One of my favorite stories.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for the two New Chapters!
Thanks for reading them, Caesar73!
Sportsfan wrote: 3 years ago Amanda: curious
Erin: kinky
Marie: A complete lunatic
You've summed them up perfectly in a very concise way! :D
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Yeah, this story is not dead. Thank you!!! One of my favorite stories.
Thanks slackywacky!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Hope for an update soon. No rush of course! [mention]iliketights[/mention]
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

yeah, no rush. Just waiting patiently...

refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates...

Just waiting patiently...

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago yeah, no rush. Just waiting patiently...

refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates... refreshes screen... no updates...

A funny image went through my head, picturing you typing this whole thing out, ala The Shining 😂
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago A funny image went through my head, picturing you typing this whole thing out, ala The Shining 😂
I did, my copy key does not work :mrgreen:

iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago yeah, no rush. Just waiting patiently...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no! I better get the next chapter finished soon!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 19

After dinner, the girls assembled in Marie's room. "Let me see one of your phones," Marie told her sisters. Erin handed hers to Marie. "What's up?"

"Hang on, I'll be done in a minute ... I'm downloading an app on your phone. I put it on my phone too. It lets parents spy on their kids. I'll be tied up in the back of the truck with my phone. You'll be able to find out where I am - it will even show you my location on a map. That will tell you where where Dad's evil mistress lives."

"We don't know that she's evil!" Erin pointed out. "Mom has been kind of neglecting Dad. Maybe he just needs a friend. Maybe it's platonic ..."

"Marie, that's brilliant!" Amanda interrupted. "But it makes your kidnapping unnecessary."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, all we have to do is hide your phone in the back of Dad's truck. We can track its location on Erin's phone. There's no need for you to be tied up in the back of the truck overnight."

"Well ..." Marie said, clearly not having thought this through. "But I'll be able to eavesdrop. That will give us a little more information than just the location that the phone would provide. And what's the big idea? Only you get to be tied up and kidnapped? Who said you're the only one to get all the fun?"

"Oh, I was just thinking of you!" Amanda protested. "I'm kind of worried about you being tied up all night long in the back of a truck."

"Listen, and listen good. You're going to tie me up. You're going to make it utterly inescapable. I'm going to remain tied up all night long. Do I make myself clear?"

"Geez, calm down Marie!" Erin said. "Amanda was only showing concern for you. She wasn't being selfish. Don't worry. We're going to tie you up extra securely. I hope while Dad is in the lair of his mistress, a real kidnapper steals Dad's truck, takes you away, and holds you hostage for a month or two!"

That shut up Marie pretty well. The silence was deafening.

"Oh, Marie, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! I don't know where that came from ... " Erin stammered.

"No, I'm not offended. I was just imagining how fun that would be. Provided, of course, that my kidnapper was good-looking. But getting back to reality, I'll change into the bodystocking. A soon as we hear Dad getting ready for his rendezvous, we'll get this kidnapping started."

Erin and Amanda went to Amanda's room to wait for an indication that their father would be distracted from seeing them implementing their plans.

"I still have a bad feeling about leaving Marie bound and gagged in the back of a truck until morning," Amanda said.

"So do I," Erin responded. "It's not safe. We won't tell Marie this, but we'll track her location. After it appears that the truck has been parked for awhile and Dad and the homewrecker are inside her place doing the dirty deed ..."

"Erin! Please stop! I don't want to think about that!" Amanda protested.

"OK, while Dad and his 'friend' are inside her place singing Sunday School songs and playing checkers, we'll take my car and go rescue her. We have spare keys to the truck."

"Yes, I feel better about that. But what if Marie gets mad at us for interrupting her kidnapping? She made it pretty clear that she didn't want to be rescued."

"Yeah, well, we'll leave her bound and gagged in the back seat and drive her around for awhile to give her the kidnapping experience. We'll even blindfold her as a bonus. Maybe even abandon her on the porch of that abandoned house on county road 46 for a while. By the time we bring her back home and untie her at midnight, I'll bet she'll be grateful we didn't leave her tied up overnight."

"Well, if you're sure," Amanda replied. "I just hope we don't get caught, either by Dad or by the sheriff. All that sounds like mighty suspicious behavior."

"Oh, maybe we would get caught by that cute new deputy. Wouldn't that be fun being handcuffed by him!"

A short time later, Amanda and Erin heard their dad taking a shower. To be more specific, they heard him singing in the shower. He only sang in the shower when he was happy. They quickly went to Marie's bedroom. She had already changed into the bodystocking.

"Amanda, you were so right! This feels amazing!" Marie gushed.

"We don't have time for chit-chat," Erin pointed out. "We need to get you tied up and stowed before Dad gets ready to go."

To save time, the sisters decided to get Marie out of the house and then tie her up, rather than partially tying her up in her room, as they had done to Amanda. Marie stepped into a pair of slippers and they headed down the hall. Their father was still singing in the shower, but they knew they didn't have much time.

A short time later, Marie was lying in the sleeping bag in the back of the pickup truck, dressed in the body stocking that covered her entire body, head to toe. She was VERY securely bound with ropes at her ankles, knees (above and below), wrists, and upper body. A stuffed and wrapped mouth kept her uncharacteristically quiet. Her sisters wished her luck and closed the door of the camper shell. They walked back to the house just as their father was coming out. Erin tossed Marie's slippers into the flower bed.

"Be good, girls," he said, kissing each one on the cheek. "I'll be back in the morning. Where's Marie?"

"Oh, she's around here somewhere," Amanda said, which was literally true but not very informative.

"Say hi to grandma and grandpa for us," Erin said sweetly.

Soon, their father was driving away, unaware that his eldest daughter was bound and gagged in the back. The girls went back into the house.

"Oh ... no! No!" Erin exclaimed.

"What is it?" Amanda asked.

Erin didn't answer, but ran up to Marie's bedroom with Amanda running closely behind.

"No!" Erin said again. She picked up Marie's phone from her desk. "We forgot to put Marie's phone in the truck!"

"Poor Marie! We won't be able to track her location now. We won't be able to rescue her!" Amanda gasped.

"Well, she insisted that she wanted to be tied up overnight. I guess she'll get her wish," Erin said.

The two sisters looked at each other ... and started laughing.

To be continued ...
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 3 years ago Hope for an update soon. No rush of course! @iliketights
It's ready!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Woooo! I can't wait! I love it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, even the best plan are not fail safe :) Good continuatiom!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to the next instalment
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] can't wait for more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic