Lucy has her revenge.. (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lucy has her revenge.. (f/f)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello I am Merida_.
Here’s the quick sum up of the backstory (I will explain better later on) for this story:
Amelia had done something that made Lucy angry, so Lucy decided to get revenge.
———————————
Amelia felt herself wake up. Last night, she had been really tired and just flopped into bed. As she woke up, Amelia stretched her arms out and yawned. She then realised her arms were already stretched out above her. She then went to bring her arms back down to spring off her bed but then she realised she wasn’t able to bring her arms back down. She opened her eyes to see what was wrong. She looked to her left and saw her hands were handcuffed to her bedposts. She was about to shout ‘help’ when she felt some type of material stuffed in her mouth.
She then felt what was holding the material on. It was a rag that her mother used to clean the kitchen counters. She started to panic and started trying to wriggle free. She tried to slip her hands out of the handcuffs but it was no use.

She then kicked her legs and realised they were not tied down. The then grabbed the end of her bed with her feet and tried to pull herself towards it. As she did, the handcuffs lifted to the bottom of her palm. As she tried more, the handcuffs seemed to get tighter but further up on her hands. Eventually she let out a sigh of pain as they seemed to be the tightest they had so far. As she kept pulling however, they seemed to be getting looser and less painful. Eventually she could feel the last moments as her hands slid out of the handcuffs. She quickly got up and ran to her bedroom door. She opened the door and looked both ways. She saw the coast was clear and she stepped out. She decided to go left towards the stairs. She walked past the bathroom and reached the stairs. Just as she stepped onto the first step, she was grabbed by both arms and heard a voice say,
“Going somewhere?”
She recognised the voice as Lucy’s. She turned around to see Lucy staring straight at her. She shouted for help but realised she forgot to take the gag out.
———————————
Amelia woke up once again but this time she was laid on her stomach on a concrete floor. She opened her eyes but still could
see nothing.
———————————
Part 2 coming soon!
Merida : - )
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Really Nice and Good Start and 1st Chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic