TamatoaShiny123’s Tiny Tales (various) (NEW STORY 8/13/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Nice story. Always enjoy detectives finding themselves in peril.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice collection of Damsel-in-Distress Miniatures! ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Hey, fam! Ok, so I wanted to write something tonight, but my brain is fried and I cannot make a decision right now. So, I’ll leave that up to you! So, here are your options:

A) Siblings conspire to prevent their sibling from spoiling Avengers Endgame
B) The lesser-known villains of the Bat Family Rouge Gallery swap stories of failed attempts to rid the world of Batgirl
C) A girl is taken hostage during a heated Nerf Gun war
D) Spider-Man v Elsa. ‘Nuff said.
E) BH6’s Honey Lemon tickles a criminal until she spills the location of her partner
F) Based on my “Cheerleader Auditions” story (http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1327), Tori and Alexa flirt with each other while tickling Heather.
G) Batgirl tries a new therapy to dissuade Harley Quinn from evil: tickling

If I get enough votes, I might start writing it later tonight. If not, I’ll start writing the winner tomorrow.

Happy voting!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

All of these sound good but I think I want to see F.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I would like A the endgame story please.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

B. I want more Bat peril.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I vote A.

I love these stories!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Ok, so it’s been 24 hours. A got the most votes. Time to write it.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

“Stupid Gina!” 12 year-old Ronald ranted to his 14 year-old sister Paula. “How come she gets to see Endgame before us?!”
“Because she has a car. And her own money,” Paula replied with an eye roll.
“Yea, but you know she’s gonna spoil it as soon as she gets home! She did the same thing last year when she got to see Infinity War and all of those other superhero movies .”
“I know. She just does it to flaunt her age in our faces.”

Ronald suddenly stood up from the bed he was sitting on. “Well, Mom said that she’s taking us to see Endgame tomorrow. We gotta keep Gina quiet until tomorrow!”
“How? Read her diary and blackmail her with whatever we find?”
“Nah. She bought a new diary with a lock on it a few weeks ago. And that lock is impossible pick. Believe me, I’ve tried.”
“So how are we gonna shut her up?!” Gina asked with exasperation in her voice.

Ronald thought for a moment before his eyes lit up. “I got it!”
“What?”
“Well, ever heard of the phrase ‘put a sock in it’?”

About two laters later, Gina (who was wearing a blue drawstring hoodie, black leggings and blue flip-flops) burst through the door. “Hey guys, you’ll bever guess what happened in the movie!”

To her surprise, there was no reaction. She had expected her two younger siblings to storm out from their rooms, begging her not to spoil the film, but she was instead answered with an almost eerie silence.

Nonetheless, she closed the door behind her and continued on. “Guys, you’ll never believe this: Iron Man-“
“Now, Ronald!”

Before Gina could finish her sentence, Ronald burst through the closet that was right next to the door, handgagged his older sister and tried to wrestle her to the ground. Gina might’ve been able to fight him off, but Paula quickly emerged from the hallway, roll of duct tape in hand, and successfully got Gina to the floor.

As Ronald sat on top of Gina while still handgagging her, Paula grabbed her sister’s wrists, held them behind her back, and used the tape to wrap around her wrists and elbows. Paula then ordered Ronald to sit Gina up and made her watch as she taped her ankles and knees together.

With the oldest sister secured, Ronald took his hand away from Gina’s mouth. “You brats!” Gina shouted. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”
“We knew you’d try to spoil Endgame for us before we got to see it tomorrow. So, the two of us decided to shut you up before you got the chance.”
“Are you insane?! If you let me go right now, I won’t tell you that Black-MMPH!”

Ronald had taken a white sock and wedged it into Gina’s left cheek. Paula pulled the partner sock from her pocket and handed it to her brother, who shoved it into the other cheek. Several pieces of tape were plastered over her lips to keep the socks in.

“What’s that, Gee? I can’t hear ya,” Paula said with a smirk as Ronald ran out of the room and returned with a long black scarf. The scarf was wound completely wound over Gina’s leaving only a tiny space for her nose.

“There! That’ll shut her her ‘till tomorrow,” Ronald happily stated.

Paula knelt down and stroked Gina’s scarf-covered face. “Here’s the deal: we’ll be keeping you like this until after Ronald and I get back from the theater. Until then, you’ll be bound and completely gagged like this.”
“Don’t worry, you’ll get to eat,” Ronald added. “But if you try speaking, you’ll be immediately silenced again.”
“And you can forget about Mom and Dad helping you; we texted them that you were sleeping over at Tanya’s house,” Paula happily stated as she grabbed one of Gina’s ankles.

Ronald grabbed the other ankle. “And during that time, we’ll be punishing you for all of the spoilers from the past. Hope you’re not still ticklish.”

With that, the two siblings dragged a struggling and mewing Gina into Paula’s room, closing the door behind her.

The End
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Nice! She so deserved that!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Hey, fam! Ok, so I wanted to write something tonight, but my brain is fried and I cannot make a decision right now. So, I’ll leave that up to you! So, here are your options:

B) The lesser-known villains of the Bat Family Rouge Gallery swap stories of failed attempts to rid the world of Batgirl
C) A girl is taken hostage during a heated Nerf Gun war
D) Spider-Man v Elsa. ‘Nuff said.
E) BH6’s Honey Lemon tickles a criminal until she spills the location of her partner
F) Based on my “Cheerleader Auditions” story (http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1327), Tori and Alexa flirt with each other while tickling Heather.
G) Batgirl tries a new therapy to dissuade Harley Quinn from evil: tickling

If I get enough votes, I might start writing it later tonight. If not, I’ll start writing the winner tomorrow.

Happy voting!
Ok, can’t decide what to write again. Just vote like last time!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Another vote for the Batgirl rogue gallery idea.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I vote for "F", tickling Heather ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Ok, so I only got two votes; one for the Cheerleading one and one for Batgirl...so...idk.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

I'll throw in for the Batgirl one.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(A short story based on this series of pics:

Zoey, as always, was tied up, this time by a guy in a pig mask (a change of pace; she usually gets tied by an evil illusionist).

Her wrists were tied in front of her. While that usually meant an easy escape, there was tons of rope that held her wrists down to her lap that was wound around the chair she was sat in. To make it harder for her to move her hands, rope connected her wrist bindings to the rope that tied her down to the back of the chair. Her long legs were tied down to the legs of the chair.

Her captor soon came before her. “Well, Miss Zoey, it looks like you’re in a bit of a bind.”

Zoey grunted. “I’m gonna get out of here, you dirty pig-man!”
“I think not, my dear! This time, you’ll stay in that chair long enough for you to feel the cold steel of my chainsaw. But first, I’d rather not hear your screams of death.” With that, the captor took out a white cloth from his pocket and balled it up. “Open wide.”

With no other choice, Zoey reluctantly opened her mouth up, allowing the cloth to be shoved into her mouth. The captor then drew a piece of pink fabric from his other pocket, folded it into a band, and tied it between her teeth to hold the cloth in.

As Zoey grunted into the gag and wiggled around in the ropes a bit, the captor left the room and quickly returned with an unexpected item: a furry grey balaclava.

“This is to make sure you somehow don’t work the gag off,” he explained as he slipped it over her head. “Besides, it brings out the brownness of your eyes,” the captor stated as he stroked her fur-covered face, earning a whine from Zoey.

The captor suddenly stood up. “Well, I’m off to go get my chainsaw. You could use that time to try to escape, but there’s absolutely no way that you could. So, maybe you should use this time for prayer.” With that, he left her alone.

As soon as he was gone, Zoey started to struggle like crazy, desperately trying to find the knots with her gloved fingers while assuring herself that she’d get free (like always) and escape this madman. This wouldn’t be the end.

Would it?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like those minatures! A nice format!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I really like that last one for some reason..... :P
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Banged this out while I was waiting for the votes on my Agent 38 Story.

Drakken Harley Makes a Mistakes (M/F)

Dr. Drakken, the most evil man in the entire galaxy (at least that’s what he put on his dating profile) was off doing...something, Shego didn’t know. Drakken mentioned where he was going right before he left in his jet, but Shego started to tune out his rambling ages ago, only remembering him mentioning the words “clown”, and “laughter”. Anyways, since her boss was gone, Shego did what she occasionally did when he was out: raid his (not-so) secret stash of future evil plans and mock them.

“‘Interrupt the TV transmission of the World Series to broadcast my Telethon of Evil’,” Shego read out loud before giggling. “Pfft, lame! Sounds like something that Doofenshmirtz moron would do!”

She was about to read a plan labeled “LATHER RINSE AND OBEY 2: THIS TIME WITH DUBSTEP” when she heard his jet land. Placing the plan back in the draw she found it in, the villainess ran to meet her boss.

“Shego! Shego!” Drakken exuberantly exclaimed as he exited the jet. “You’ll never guess where I was!”
“Out getting a life?”

Drakken grumbled something before continuing. “No, Miss Grumpypants. I was in Gotham City!”
“What were you doing there? Getting assaulted by the infestation that city has of crooks, hoodlums and murderers?”
“Nope! I was out getting supplies!”

Shego stepped to the side to avoid one of the minions, who was wheeling a large canister with a clown’s face painted onto the side. “Uh, Dr. D, why does that clown logo look familiar?”
“Because I took it from a famous clown!”

Shego buried her face in her hands. “Drakken, please don’t tell me you-“
“I stole a canister of The Joker’s Smile-X Gas!”
“What?! Why?!”
“It’s part of a plan I came up with this morning while eating breakfast. I’m gonna convert this gas into a liquid and spray Kim Possible with it. She’ll be too busy chortling to stop me, thus removing the only barricade standing between me and ruling the world! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“You couldn’t just make some Smile Gas of you own?!”
“Seemed like too much effort at the time. So, I just stole some from him.”

The villainess shook her head. “Ohmygod, let me get this straight: you stole from The Joker...”
“Yea.”
“The arch-enemy of one of the greatest heroes that has ever lived...”
“Uh-huh.”
“One of the most deranged minds on the planet who can blow up our innards just because he felt like?”
“That’s the one,” the mad scientist replied, blissfully ignorant of the slight terror in Shego’s voice. “But the canister isn’t the only thing I took from him!”
“Drakken, I’d like to point out that I’m scared to learn what else you took.”

Another minion carried in another object: a squirming object placed inside a sack.

“See, I was only able to grab the one canister. So, I decided to swipe something that’d guarantee me all the Smile-X I could ever need!”

Drakken opened the sack up, revealing the bound body of Joker’s girlfriend: Harley Quinn. She had duct tape securing her wrists behind her back and wrapping her hands into useless tape mittens. Furthermore, tape was around her elbows, stomach, shoulders, knees, ankles and around her boots. Several strips of tape were plastered over her lips.

Shego looked as if she were about to throttle her boss. “Why the hell would you kidnap his girlfriend?! Are you trying to get us all killed?!”
“Simple: I’ll hold her for ransom and demand more Smile-X for her return. It’s a foolproof plan, damnit!”

The villainess threw her hands in the air. “I quit,” she declared, storming out of the room.
“Shego! Shego!” Drakken cried as he chased after her. “Don’t leave me! I’ll let you keep half of the Smile-X Gas supply! I’ll give you a bonus! I’ll-“

The mad scientist stopped for a moment and held his hand to his ear. “Uh, does anyone hear the sound of an ominous cackle slowly getting close and closer?” he hesitantly asked.

The End
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just discovered that fine little gem! 😊
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Just discovered that fine little gem! 😊
I’m happy that you enjoyed it! :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

“Aww. Poor little girl.”

Miss Marvel (aka Kamala Khan) went on a mission with the Avengers to infiltrate Taskmaster’s latest facility designed to train henchmen. They stormed the building, but somewhere in fighting all of his agents, she found herself all alone with the twisted teacher himself. She fought him off a bit, but his ability to learn his foe’s fighting style and adapt as such was too much to overcome. Soon, she was knocked out.

When she came to, she found herself in knots. Her arms, fully extended, were crossed and wrapped around her waist straitjacket-style multiple times until there was no more stretch to them. She was kneeling down with her legs extended and knotted until they were each secure in a neat frogtie-styled package.

A metal collar was secured tightly around her neck to prevent it from stretching out. Finally, her own scarf was knotted in the middle and tied between her teeth to stop her annoying banter.

“I’m surprised your Avenger friends didn’t tell you more about me. Don’t you know that I can learn how you fight and take you down with that info?”

He knelt down to look at her. “For instance, when you ‘embiggen’ your hand and shoot your outstretched palm out, it’s always straight ahead. You never angle it vertically, which allows me to climb upon your stretched arm and launch an attack at the rest of your body.”

As Kamala murmured something into her gag (perhaps a response), Taskmaster continued. “And when you jump up and launch an elongated kick, it’s always from your right foot. I can easily roll left to avoid it and attack your exposed left side.”

The mercenary stood up. “Ah well. But it’s too late for you to use the knowledge I just taught you. Because as soon as my agents capture the rest of your teammates, your head will be the first one that I decapitate.”

Kamala muttered something again. Letting curiosity get the best of him, Taskmaster removed her gag.

“You know, Taskmaster, I think I learned something from you today,” she told him. Maybe I could change the angle of my palm stroke to an upwards one on occasion, or I could change up what foot I throw out my kicks with.”

He shrugged. “You’re a rookie, kid. You got a lot to learn.”
“However,” she continued, “I think you could learn something too.”

The man in the skull mask and white cowl scoffed. “Me? Hell no!”
“Sure you can, Mister Gravelly Voice.”

Taskmaster drew his sword and pointed it towards his tangled foe. “Oh yea? I dare you to name one.”
“Ahem.”

Taskmaster turned around and came face to face with the rest of Kamala’s teammates: Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ant Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, and Vision.

“Here’s one,” Kamala answered with a smirk. “Never get caught up in an argument with a hero you capture. Otherwise, her teammates will defeat all your goons and track you and your hostage down, resulting in you being about nine seconds away from having your ass schooled .”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another great addition to this list of shorts. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Another great addition to this list of shorts. Thank you.
Glad you enjoyed! More to come soon from this series! :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice 😁😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic