Getting Owned CH1: When Josh and Joey Hogtied Me (mm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 122

Getting Owned CH1: When Josh and Joey Hogtied Me (mm/m)

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Getting Owned CH1: When Josh and Joey Hogtied Me

Josh surprised me by tackling my dumbass to the ground, with the aid of his aggro teammate from wrestling, Joey. The two of them easily overpowered me and began tying me up. Once my wrists were bound with some rope he pulled from his drawer, I was a goner. They quickly tied up my feet then used more rope to connect them to my wrists, putting me in to a hogtie.

Next, they gagged me. But it wasn’t some random material they used. Joey, who had some of the most heinous smelling feet in our entire high school, planned to use one of his well-worn tube socks he’d pull off his sweaty feet. I watched with fright as Joey removed one of his beat-up pair of Asics wrestling shoes, then peeled off his dirty socked foot. As soon as that bad boy came off, a waft of his putrid, rancid scent came my way. Yuck, already!

When Joey’s sock was shoved in my mouth, I could then taste the foul, stinky odor. It was hella torture.

Joey, prepared for me to spit it out, held his hand over my mouth while Josh pulled from his dirty clothes hamper some long tube socks. He tied the socks together into a cleave gag with a knot in the middle. They placed the tied socks over my mouth, with the knotted portion between my lips, then tightly tied off of the cleave gag which forced Joey’s stinky sock to sink deeper in my mouth.

I was bound and gagged, helpless on the floor, struggling best I could but fuck it was useless. I got owned!

Josh and Joey stood proudly over me with big smiles on their faces. How could I have been a match against them? Sure, I was a soccer player and a kicker on the football team, but I was lanky. They were trim, fit young wrestlers. Despite us all being the same age, I was basically a skinny boy by comparison.

They roughed me up a little, tickling me, and such. They enjoyed dominating me. They gut punched me, burped in my face, even farted in my face, and tickled my armpits. Soon they got bored and said they were going to leave me alone while they went downstairs. Thank god!

But Josh paused, and had a thought. As I looked up, I saw a devious grin on his face. He whispered into Joey’s ear and the two of them laughed.

Josh went to his gym bag which contained his wrestling gear. He unzipped it and produced a pair of blue lycra briefs that were stuffed way down inside, underneath all his sweaty garb. Although they looked like Speedos for swimmers, it was special compression underwear that wrestlers wore underneath their singlets. He took a brief whiff of it and gasped. He held it up to Joey’s nose next and he did the same. “All week, no doubt!” I think I heard Joey comment.

The two of them returned to me. I knew what Josh was up to. He was going to make me smell his sports briefs. No way! I tried to wiggle away but in my tight bondage I couldn’t do jack shit.

Joey pinned me down with his knee and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. Josh then took his stretchy synthetic compression briefs and placed it over my face. He made sure the crotch part was directly over my nose! His warm, smelly underwear was awful. Man, it was so rank! I realized what Joey’s comment about “all week” meant. Josh wore that dirty underwear for five straight days grappling on the mat, keeping it buried in his gym bag when it wasn’t clinging to his sweaty, funky balls during practice.

“Phfufffucckk mmyyououuu!” I muffled through my gag, humiliated and protesting, as I was taking involuntary breaths of my best bro’s dirty under garment, coated in his nut sweat.

Josh went back to his gym bag and returned with a roll of ace bandage. He wrapped it around my head so that his underwear was pressed permanently over my face, making a point to keep the crotch area over my nose. The sheer lycra fabric was thin enough for me to breathe through the material but it was trapped with Josh’s pungent crotch smell.

Josh and Joey took some pictures of me and laughed quite a bit at my expense. They roughed me up some more, digging in to my armpits again which drove me crazy.

They decided to leave me alone for real now, and went back downstairs.

Meanwhile, I rolled around on the carpet hogtied, tasting the nasty sock in my mouth and sniffing the dirty briefs through my nostrils while I heard them playing Soul Caliber in the living room, eating the pizza we had previously ordered. It was humiliating.

A couple of hours later, they returned, when it was time for bed, and loosened some of the ropes that restrained my wrists. They told me I would have to do the rest.

It took me, I’m not kidding, half an hour though to get the ropes loose enough to free my wrists and ankles. Josh happened to be an expert tier and knot maker from his years as a Boy Scout. After I was untied, I yanked off the ace bandage and the cleave gag, removing the foul sock and underwear from my head.

I stepped in to Josh’s bedroom. I saw him and Joey fast asleep on the bed, shirtless but still wearing their gym shorts. They looked vulnerable. Should I enact my revenge now?

I had the ropes clutched in my hand ready to pounce but I realized it would be two athletically trained jocks against one skinny soccer kid when they woke up. I didn’t stand a chance. Instead, I just accepted that they won this round and laid myself on the floor to go to sleep.

As I drifted into my slumber, I could still taste the residual stink of their body odors in my mouth and around my nose – Joey’s sock and Josh’s underwear.

Payback was going to be a bitch for the two of them and I had just the plan too.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by Deleted User 122 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A multi part, yes!
Starting good, all of our much favored basics plus a challenge for the hero. Go! short, lightweight guys! :lol: ( I'm one )
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Good story so far. Though I usually root for the underdog, i'm fine with the reverse as long as all concerned are more or less the same age.
Odd living situation though. Is this a sleepover? Why is the hero sleeping on the floor? I assume i missed something; perhaps from another story?
Deleted User 122

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago Good story so far. Though I usually root for the underdog, i'm fine with the reverse as long as all concerned are more or less the same age.
Odd living situation though. Is this a sleepover? Why is the hero sleeping on the floor? I assume i missed something; perhaps from another story?
Thanks [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] , it's uncharacteristically SHORT story lol so I left out some details. Assume though, yes it's a sleep over. As for falling asleep on the floor, it was to keep them from waking up. :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really love this short and sweet chapter.
Action start right from the beginning and is quickly followed up by a nasty week-old sock gag. Loved it!

Can't wait to see what kinda revenge you have brewing for those two ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 122

Getting Owned: Spencer and Me Plot Against Josh and Joey (CHAPTER TWO OF GETTING OWNED)

The day came when my revenge would be enacted on Josh and Joey. I enlisted the help of my friend from chemistry class, Spencer. He also happened to be the sports equipment manager for our athletic teams. Spencer was a nerdy kid but with a wicked mind. He was more than eager to help me with my devious plan.

Spencer, being an aspiring chemist, knew how to make chloroform so he concocted a formula for the occasion.

Spencer also introduced me to a whole array of bondage options thanks to his creative thinking in the sports medicine room. He pulled out several thick bungee cords, or cables, that had metal pear clamps affixed at each end. Then he laid out several pair of Velcro wrist and ankle straps with D-rings, used for cable attachment weight lifting. These would be useful restraints for our later plan.

Best of all though was a special kind of tape or bandage. It was called vetrap bandage. He had tons of rolls of it. The bandage tape was self-adhesive, very stretchy, and contoured to the body. It would make great wrapping for gags.

Meanwhile I had my basic assortment of ropes ready.

After wrestling practice was over, I hid in the equipment room and waited for my moment to capture Joey, my first victim. I stole his towel from his locker so he would come looking for one in the equipment room. When he appeared through the doorway, I snuck up from behind the door, cupped my hand with a chloroform soaked cloth over his face and held on tight. He struggled but I managed to hold him a few moments as he weakened, and fell to the floor unconscious.

My heart was racing as I shut the door behind me, and went to work hogtying Joey with rope. I wore my dirtiest pair of socks, taking one of them off and stuffing it in his mouth. Then I took the vetrap bandage and wrapped his whole face with it. The stretchy, adhesive material was amazing, sticking firmly and neatly to his face. That gag wasn’t coming off when he woke up! It wasn’t easy but I was able to pick Joey up off the ground and place him inside one of the canvas hampers filled with dirty towels and uniforms. I let him rest on top of the smelly mess and covered him up with a few towels. He was kidnapped and secure.

Heading home to my neighborhood, I surprised Josh in his house. He was an easy capture though, as he kind of enjoyed tie up games between us. I was able to get him tied up and shoved in the back of my car, where I drove him to the locker room that night. Spencer had left a back door entrance to the locker room unlocked.

I marched Josh, his wrists tied behind him and his mouth gagged with socks, in to the equipment room where I left Joey. Underneath the towels in the laundry hamper, I could see and hear Joey whimpering in his bondage.

I proudly proclaimed to Josh that he and Joey were my bitches for the night as I drew back the towels.

It wasn’t Joey! Instead, Spencer was hogtied and gagged in the laundry hamper to my surprise.

As soon as I tried to turn around, Joey put me in a headlock cupping his hand over my face. He was now making me inhale the sharp chemical vapors of chloroform. Within seconds, I passed out.

Sometime later…

Things slowly go from black, to hazy. I heard the distant sounds of rap music echoing as if bouncing off inside an empty chamber. I started to regain my vision as I see I’m inside the locker room’s bathroom. It’s a large white tiled room lined with metal stalls and urinals.

I tried to move and my body snapped back. I quickly realized that I’ve been tied spread eagle, standing up. The same bungee cables and Velcro lifting straps Spencer and I laid out were now being used on me! My wrists were fastened with the Velcro straps. Bungee cord is clipped to their d-rings. Then the ends of the bungee cable are snapped to metal support beams from the exposed ceiling above. My ankles are also restrained with more straps and bungee cord connected to them are lassoed to 100lb dumbbell weights on the cement floor, spaced far enough apart to spread my legs as much as they’d go, but worse, it forces me somewhat on my tippy toes.

I’m able to see myself in the row of mirrors above the sinks. I’ve been stripped down to my underwear, just wearing my white Fruit of the Looms! My body is stretched out in to a perfect X shape. There’s enough tension on the thick bungee cables to spread my limbs as far as they’ll go. It’s warm in the boy’s bathroom and the faint smell of urine enters my nostrils with each breath. Sweat drips from my armpits down my sides.

I try to say something, anything, but I’m gagged. Guess what has been used to silence my shit? Yup. That handy vetrap bandage is wrapped around my face and something salty and nasty tasting gags my mouth.

As I wiggle in my stretchy restraints, I’m immediately bounced back to my position. I make as much noise in protest as I can.

Finally, I hear the sounds of people entering. Josh and Joey emerge into the bathroom, flanking Spencer, who has his hands tied behind him. He has an over the mouth sock gag tied tight. He looks at me with apologetic eyes.

Because it’s evening, afterschool hours, the central air conditioning is turned off so the locker room as well as the bathroom are a little warm. Josh and Joey are shirtless, shining in sweat, wearing baggy gym shorts and sneakers. Spencer is still in his equipment manager polo shirt and jeans, sweating bullets.

“Well, well, looks like your plan didn’t go as expected,” Joey laughed, folding his arms and looking my way.

“Mmmhhhhh! Mmhhhh!” I grunted into my gag, frustrated. Once again, as I tried to struggle, I was jerked back in to position by the bungee straps.

“Sorry, we can’t understand you with my wrestling briefs in your mouth, ha hah,” Joey continued.

It was humiliating to be captured like this once again. Somehow Joey must have escaped and he figured out Spencer played a part in my plan, now taking him prisoner too.

“You comfy, bud?” Josh smiled sarcastically.

The two asshole jocks left Spencer standing as they approached me. They examined their handy work that secured me standing up in the middle of their team’s bathroom.

Josh lightly tickled my armpits. Joey was flicking his fingers on my nipples. I winced with discomfort, getting briefly thrown off the tips of my toes, dangling in my restraints.

“I gotta take a leak, bro,” Joey said to Josh, walking over to one of the urinals, dropping his shorts and underwear and pissing away.

As he finished up, Joey said, “Oh, you know what, I gotta rip one, bro!” as he let out a major, long fart.

“Me too!” Josh returned, farting a few times.

Within a few moments, the disgusting smell of their farts carried in the bathroom air, right through my nose.

They played around with me, punching me modestly in the stomach, tickling my sides, and other irritating things. I was powerless, of course, having to take the torture.

Josh went to his locker returning with his leather belt and said I should be spanked. WTF?!

The two boys took turns spanking my ass with Josh’s belt. The thin cotton fabric of my underwear wasn’t much cushion and each pelt stung like a mother fucker. Ouch. Not to mention it was embarrassing as nerd boy Spencer looked on in silence.

After a few minutes of butt spanking they decided to go play some basketball in the gym and give me more time to labor in my bouncy spread eagle posting. But first, of course, the bastards had to leave me with another degrading punishment before they left. Josh retrieved something from a locker that he hid behind his back.

Being dramatic, he slowly revealed the item. It was, as they would explain, Freeman’s used jockstrap from his locker. Freeman, they said, was a sweaty, smelly teammate who didn’t wash his jock. It certainly looked well used, too.

“This is worse than our wrestling briefs, dude!” Josh laughed as he draped the jock over my face.

Keeping the yellowed, soiled crotch portion of Freeman’s jock over my nose, Josh adjusted the straps to go behind my ears. He tied off the thick waistband in the back of my head so the jockstrap was pulled taut over my face, preventing it from slipping away.

“Damn! I can smell that funk from here!” Joey cackled.

The two of them gave me a last slap on the ass, ignored Spencer for whatever reasons as they walked past him, and went to the gym to play basketball.

I immediately began to struggle, trying to figure out how to get free. I motioned over to Spencer, moaning and pleading for assistance. He looked back into the locker room and reluctantly made his way to me. With his hands tied behind him, he might not be much good. His gag, unlike mine however, wasn’t very secure and he was able to make it fall to his neck.

“So sorry, man. Joey got out and he cornered me in the laundry room later when he saw all the gear we set up. He made me cooperate. I didn’t have a choice,” Spencer apologized.

I just nodded at him with a grunt, trying to signal him to help me with my gag. He caught on to my message and stood face to face with me. He was trying to use his teeth to grab the adhesive bandage wrap around my face. He had to stand on his tip toes as I bowed my head as much as possible since I was taller than him. After a few attempts though, Spencer was able to grab the end of the wrap with his teeth and started to pull it away. It took some more time but he was able to circle around me, unwrapping the stretched material from my face. Looking in to the bathroom mirrors, it was a comical sight to witness one boy circling around a half-naked boy removing a tape gag.

When the last layer of tape fell away, I hurriedly spit out Joey’s gross wrestling underwear. I licked my tongue around the insides of my mouth and lips trying to get rid of the stinky odor.

“Ahhh, thanks!” I sighed. “Try to get your wrists around to the front. Bend down and put your legs through the back, know what I mean?”

Spencer, being skinny and limber, was successful. He now had his tied hands in front of him.

“Quick, quick! Help me unsnap my wrists” I whispered, listening for Josh and Joey, who I could tell were still playing basketball in the distance.

Spencer had to put his body close to mine as he lifted his hands up to reach my bound wrists. The pit stain from his shirt brushed against my face briefly as he fiddled with the metal clamp securing one of my hands. Finally, he was able to unclip it! With his help, I was able to un-do the other wrist. Then we unclamped the ankle restraints.

I was free!

I untied Spencer’s wrists and we exited the bathroom, peeking around the corner of the locker room entrance, listening to them finish up their basketball game.

Spence and I were going to jump them and knock them out with the chlorofom.

Shortly, Josh and Joey returned. Joey entered first and I grabbed him. Spencer jumped Josh. The two of us cupped chloroform soaked socks over the faces until they passed out.

I was finally going to have my revenge and this time no mistakes.

TO BE CONTINUED…
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Always love when a plan backfires! Josh and Joey made a lethal mistake! Next time tie the other guy better! :mrgreen: Waiting to read the next part, hopefully you finally get your revnege on them!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Gotta check that Vetrap tape, seems like a nice product :D
Interseting tie and release action in that part, and this story is well paced. No wasted time!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
XLWolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by XLWolf »

You are a fantastic storyteller, can't wait for the next part.
Deleted User 122

[mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]XLWolf[/mention]

Thank you fellas! More stories to come, be sure of it
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved this story so much will there be a part 3 coming out I hope soon
Deleted User 122

Msueta@2 wrote: 5 years ago I loved this story so much will there be a part 3 coming out I hope soon
Hi thanks for liking! Hmmm I am working on another story follow up but I'll try to get on to this one too w a new chapter!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I love this story so much I wish I would be kidnapped by josh and joe made to smell there farts lick clean there sweaty armpits and sweaty ballsack my mouth would be there washing machine for there crusty never been washed underwear that you are going to describe in detail how many months you had them on and how many times you masturbated in them and have never washed them they are your prized posession also I will be allowed to use the toilet but only for 5 minutes every minute I go over I will be punished with gasmask breath play evil smell punishment : farts unwashed ballsack crusty underwear
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention]
Can't wait to read the next part bro!
I really wanna see you and Spencer getting revenge on Josh and Joey this time! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I think when you get revenge get a unwashed athletic cup and take it over there nose
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic