The adventures of young Nancy Drew (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

The adventures of young Nancy Drew (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 769 »

The best part of growing up in our hometown was the woods behind the school, the worlds greatest backyard for an adventurous young girl and her best friend. Beneath the wide open skies we could be anyone we wanted- Ruthless spies, plucky teen detectives, Teenage Mutant Turtles (I was April - naturally!) playing our parts without inhibition away from view of our peers and the harsh glare of any passing theatre critics.
For seven hours a day we were free to do as we pleased, so much so that we built our own secret base, a makeshift fort assembled from things we scavenged from a nearby builders yard. Of course it is unlikely that our low budget version of Castle Greyskull would ever pass a safety inspection, but to our minds it was an impenetrable fortress and it was within these dilapidated walls that we would wile away the hours inventing silly games to keep ourselves entertained.
It was the dying days of the Summer holidays and we were settling down to enjoy our picnic lunch of soggy banana sandwiches and juice boxes on the lawn outside our fort (or dining al fresco as Craig insisted we refer to it) when he first suggested playing a new game.
Apparently he had seen a documentary about Harry Houdini and wanted to try out one of the tricks on me.
"You want to tie me up and I have to escape?" I asked, keen to establish the rules.

"Well, I don't imagine you'll be able to get free on your first try without help,.." he boasted,

Of course as a fiercely competitive tom-boy I was not going to let this sleight go unchallenged "Ha!" I snorted derisively "I'll be free in no time. No ropes can hold Lois Lane!"

"Well, if you're sure,.." he said smelling sweetly

I wasn't. Sure that is. But a wager was wager and it was too late to back out now.
I watched as he produced a pair of frayed skipping ropes from the bottom of his WWF ruck sack. Clearly he had been planning this game for some time.

Without needing to be told I planted myself on the edge of a tree stump and put my feet together. Soon enough my ankles were wrapped tightly in rope.

It was a not unimpressive job. I wondered if he had been practising,.
"Not bad" I cooed, no longer 100% sure that I could escape without help.
However, despite my reservations I held out my hands and offered him my wrists to tie.

"Ready when you are!" I said sticking out my chest

"No, no. Put them behind your back!" he insisted

Reluctantly I did as i was asked.
He didn't pull the knots so tight they might hurt, but the ropes were certainly snug.
"Okay" I said, sounding distinctly unimpressed "Now what?"

"Well, now you try to get loose"

I strained against my bonds. They held firm.
I tried wriggling free but this proved equally fruitless.

"This is too hard" I whined "Can you help me?"

"Sure I can Sam. But there's a surcharge?" He teased

"What will it cost?" I asked in a playful tone

"'One. Kiss"

I rolled my eyes at the corny nature of his request. I was still at an age when boys were still considered icky-pants. With his tiny frame and red rimmed glasses he looked a little too like Milhouse from The Simpsons to be considered a dashing hero, or potential love interest.
I thought for a minute.

"Very well, I reluctantly agree to these conditions" I said before obliging my captor with a peck on the cheek.

He knelt down to loosen the knot at my ankles and my wrists.
"There! That's all you get for half-a kiss. Care to give it another try?" He said puckering his lips.

"No need" I said stoically. The ropes around my legs were much slacker now and I found I was soon able to slip free of my bonds.
"Ta-da!" I said, triumphantly kicking the coil of rope in the direction of my erstwhile captor.

"I'm the Greatest escapologist in all the Land.
Bow before Samantha, your Queen.
Girl Power!" I said kicking up dirt on Craig's new trainers.

"Having fun are we?" He teased

"Of course!" I said pinching his cheeks "You know I could never get tired of making you look foolish"

"Okay, why don't we play a different game? One that will test your new found skills"

"I'm listening,.."

"I was thinking we could play pirates. Only this time I take you prisoner, for real this time, and you have to escape"

"You mean I'd have to be tied up again?"

"Just as part of the game" he explained "It would be just like a real life Nancy Drew adventure"

I pondered this for a moment
"Would I have to have something over my mouth to stop me talking?" I asked, vaguely aware that this was the type of thing that often happened to my literary idol.

"A gag you mean?" he said feigning innocence "Well, it would be more realistic- but only if you don't mind"

I didn't and happily offered up the pale blue bandana I wore around my neck for use as a prop.

"So how do we play?"

"Well, I was thinking we could start with a game of hide and seek. Ill run off and hide in the woods somewhere and you have to find me and arrest me. Assuming, I don't find you first of course,.."

"You fiend!" I said laughing "You'll never catch me without your inhaler.

"Enough of this idle banter, close you eyes and count to fifty,.. if you can even count that far,.."

"Haha! That's so funny I forgot to laugh!" I said closing my eyes,..

To be continued?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is pretty darn adorable!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago This is pretty darn adorable!!!
So glad you like it! As you can see, my escapology training began at a very young age ;)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another delightful tale of a kinky childhood. I definitely want more (but then I always want more).
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Very well written...and clever!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Nice tale, I hope to see the continuation. ;)
Deleted User 769

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Another delightful tale of a kinky childhood. I definitely want more (but then I always want more).
Super glad you liked it! Any suggestions as to what should happen next?
Deleted User 769

Emma wrote: 5 years ago Very well written...and clever!
That's very sweet of you to say, thank you! :)
Deleted User 769

Spetsnaz08 wrote: 5 years ago Nice tale, I hope to see the continuation. ;)
Thanks for the feedback. Rrally glad you enjoyed it. Any suggestions as to what should happen in part two?
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago
Thanks for the feedback. Rrally glad you enjoyed it. Any suggestions as to what should happen in part two?
What if he capture her and leave her tightly bound, silenced with a rag stuffed in her mouth and a OTM gag, and suspended to a tree?
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Great cute story :) Would love to see him to you up again, maybe catching you completely by surprise? Or perhaps a sloppy tie on your end allows him to easily escape and catch you unawares?

Looking forward to your next entry!
Deleted User 769

Spetsnaz08 wrote: 5 years ago
What if he capture her and leave her tightly bound, silenced with a rag stuffed in her mouth and a OTM gag, and suspended to a tree?
You fiend! That sounds super uncomfortable,.. hopefully he doesn't tie me too tightly! :)
Deleted User 769

trainer wrote: 5 years ago Great cute story :) Would love to see him to you up again, maybe catching you completely by surprise? Or perhaps a sloppy tie on your end allows him to easily escape and catch you unawares?

Yay! Im super glad you liked it! I hope you enjoy the sequel (of sorts)

Hehe! I really like the idea that he escapes my clutches and recaptures me - although we both know girls tie better knots than boys! :)
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

trainer wrote: 5 years ago Great cute story :) Would love to see him to you up again, maybe catching you completely by surprise? Or perhaps a sloppy tie on your end allows him to easily escape and catch you unawares?

Hehe! I really like the idea that he escapes my clutches and recaptures me - although we both know girls tie better knots than boys! :)
I don't quite think that that's the consensus :P As far as I know boys are superior at tying nice tight knots!
Deleted User 769

trainer wrote: 5 years ago

I don't quite think that that's the consensus :P As far as I know boys are superior at tying nice tight knots!
Hehe! That may be so, but I console myself that, with our slender wrists and lithe frames we are far more likely to slip free of our bonds than any hulking boys with their clumsy, sausage fingers ;)
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Hehe! That may be so, but I console myself that, with our slender wrists and lithe frames we are far more likely to slip free of our bonds than any hulking boys with their clumsy, sausage fingers ;)
Ha! Perhaps that's right :lol: but it's only a matter of time before the next one sneaks up on you and you find yourself in another set of bonds, this time hopefully not as easy to get out off ;)
Deleted User 769

Ha! Perhaps that's right :lol: but it's only a matter of time before the next one sneaks up on you and you find yourself in another set of bonds, this time hopefully not as easy to get out off ;)
Ha, ha! Who's side are you on? 😂
Regardless, I have no fear of any stupid boys with ropes on the brain. Let them all try to take me prisoner! They'll never hold me for long - I'm the Queen of Escapes, Houdini in Heels,.. ;)
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Regardless, I have no fear of any stupid boys with ropes on the brain. Let them all try to take me prisoner! They'll never hold me for long - I'm the Queen of Escapes, Houdini in Heels,.. ;)
Lol love that "Houdini in Heels" :lol: and I'll have you know I'm on the side that has the most girls in ropes ;)
Deleted User 769

Lol love that "Houdini in Heels" :lol: and I'll have you know I'm on the side that has the most girls in ropes ;)
Hehe! I should definitely think about licensing some official "Houdini in heels" merch ;)

Forgive me for saying, but I'm not sensing a great deal of sympathy/ solidarity for my plight,.. 😂
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Forgive me for saying, but I'm not sensing a great deal of sympathy/ solidarity for my plight,.. 😂
I think you're in the wrong place for sympathy for getting tied up :lol: at least certainly not from me! And I'll have you know that I have tons of solidarity... for the boys tying you up :P
KellyKat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KellyKat »

Hehe! I should definitely think about licensing some official "Houdini in heels" merch ;)

Don’t worry, I share some sympathy for your plight. Us sisters have to stick together at adversity such as that. :D
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

KellyKat wrote: 5 years ago

Don’t worry, I share some sympathy for your plight. Us sisters have to stick together at adversity such as that. :D
I see another one in need of tight ropes and a gag ;) :P
KellyKat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KellyKat »

Don’t tempt me with a good time :P
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Don’t tempt me with a good time :P
It's impossible not to, when I see so many vict... I mean willing participants just lying around ;)
Deleted User 769

Yay! It's you and me against the world (of kidnappers) - now all we need is a super cool, team name - like the 'Duct tape gang', the 'Detained duo' or the 'Clothesline twins'..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic