Joe, Angelica, and some old friends MM/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Joe, Angelica, and some old friends MM/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

The mail took me by surprise. It began like almost any other mail: "Dear Joe. I know you don't know me that well. My name is Angelica, Angie to my friends. I'm fifteen years old, and I live on the floor above you. We've said 'Hello' and discussed the weather in the elevator a few times, and even introduced ourselves, so that's how I know who you are." That made me think. As I'm that sort of person who likes to talk to people, strangers or not, it's quite possible I had talked to this Angie-girl too. Seemingly, more than once.
Then it dawned on me; she was most likely quite a petite girl with curly blonde hair, who seemed to like wearing dresses or skirts all year round. For some reason, she seemed to prefer the frilly fashion of the 80-s. I had seen her wearing trousers, but only once or twice. O.K, so now I knew who she, most likely, was; now for what she wanted. I began reading again:

"I have a suggestion, that might seem a bit odd, but please don't delete this mail, without at once. My parents will be gone from Friday morning until late Saturday afternoon. They still don't like the idea of leaving me alone despite me already being a teenager, (don't ask me why) but I've at least managed to persuade them to hand over the task of selecting whom I'd like to look after me to me. If it were up to them, they'd ask one of my Grandmothers (both of whom I love dearly, but they're simply too old for what I have in mind) or one of their colleagues, (none of which I really like).
The thing is; I've always wanted to be taken hostage, ever since I saw films where girls were taken hostage as a kid (again; don't ask!) and now for the suggestion:
I will be home from school around 3.30 on Friday. Meet me on the ground floor, outside the elevator. I will go with you to your flat, so you can take me hostage. I know where my parents keeps their "bag of supplies", and I can bring it if you want.
Please respond only if you accept.
Yours, Angelica"
There was a photo, and a quick glance confirmed that it was indeed the same girl.
I sat there for quite a while, just staring at the screen. What was this? Was it some kind of trap? Or a joke one of my friends tried to play? No fifteen-year-old that I knew of (and being a substitute teacher, I knew a few) in their right mind would most likely come up with such a plan. Or, would they? I know I had such dreams at her age, but I thought it was a phase only some boys went through. Now I realized that, evidently, some girls went through the same phase.
Just when I was about to delete the mail, I remembered I too had such a bag, which a previous girlfriend left, or forgot, when she hastily moved out a couple of years ago. I went to the closet and took it out to inspect the contents, which I found to be in good condition, albeit needing a good clean, and maybe some grease here and there.
"Why not?" I thought. "It actually sounds like quite a fun idea! I just hope I remember how to do a proper job. Or at least a decent one." I went back to the computer and sent a short message saying I accepted, and that I already had all the things I needed.

So it was that I stood outside the elevator on Friday afternoon, waiting for my 'victim' to arrive.
I placed myself behind her and whispered in a hoarse voice:
"Angelica?"
She nodded.
"Don't turn around! Just do as you're told, and everything will work out fine. O.K?"
She nodded again.
The elevator arrived, we got in, and I pressed the button.
As luck would have it, we were alone in the elevator, so I just placed myself behind her, pulled her wrists behind her back, and cuffed them. I then blindfolded her with a sleeping mask and gagged her using a soft ball attached to a long piece of fabric.
My luck continued as there were nobody waiting for the elevator when we got to my floor. I grabbed her arm, and pulled her towards my front door, and used one hand to open it. I took her into the spare bedroom, and unlocked the cuffs. I pushed her onto the four-poster bed and tied her arms and legs to the posts, She never made a sound, during the whole time.
I sat on the bed. "You promise not to make a sound, unless you have to answer a question?" I growled and she nodded. "Let's make one thing clear; I know you, as my hostage, are obligated to cry for help and beg for mercy; right?" Another nod. "And I wouldn't be a good hostage taker, if I didn't torture you from time to time; right?" This time she didn't nod, but her breathing got ever so slightly heavier.
I stood up, and went to the foot of the bed. As it was spring and already quite warm, she was wearing ankle socks, so it was quite easy for me to take them off.
I then pulled her skirt up, so I had easy access to her thighs, and her shirt for easy access to her waist. During this whole process, her breathing got heavier and heavier.
"Hey! Watch it!" I growled. "You're not supposed to like what I'm doing; are you?" I slapped her belly.
"GAOW!" she cried out and giggled, but I could have sworn it was a bit nervous.

I went to the closet where I had some playthings hidden away, and took out two feather dusters that, admittedly, had seen better days, but still served a purpose.
I tip-toed back to the bed and softly started to stroke the soles of her feet. At first, she was quiet, but gradually she started giggling. Then, I turned my attention to her legs, tickling them inside and out, then her sides, stomach, armpits, finishing off with her arms.
She was howling so loudly, I was scared the neighbours would call the cops on me. I made a mental note that she seemed to be extremely ticklish. The rest of the night I pretty much left her alone, except for a few trips to the bath room, feeding her and a few more tickling sessions.

The next morning , I woke her early.
"Have you had enough?" I asked.
"Not if you haven't!" was her somewhat cheeky reply, which made me sit beside her and press my lips against her naked belly and blow. Boy, did she holler!
When she had calmed down, she said:
"What I have had enough of, is being tied to this bed. Right now, I need to use the bathroom; but maybe you could tie me some other way, after that?"
I bowed, even though she couldn't see me, and solemnly said:
"Your whish is my command!"
"You're nuts; you know that? she giggled.
"Yea, I know; that's kind of what makes me get out of bed every morning!"
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Start to story and Nice Chapter
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Part 2
Later that day, I got a visit from an elderly man, whom I only knew as Mr. Wilson, and a young girl, who I didn't.
"This is my neighbour's daughter, Kristen." the man introduced her. She wore a cloak, which had a hood that completely hid her face. When he removed it, I could see she was dressed in a frilly, white blouse, a denim skirt with ruffled tulle petticoats and boots. She had a ball stuffed in her mouth held in place with straps, and her hands were cuffed behind her back.
"What? Why?"
"Mm," Mr. Wilson thoughtfully hummed, "she prefers being cuffed, and I must say I do, too. Reminds me of the games my late wife and I used to play." (If you want a link to that story, here it is: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... son#p22736 )
I breathed a sigh of relief. "Then let me introduce you to someone, who also likes playing those games.
I took them into the next room, where I had put Angelica. She was now sitting on the floor, with her wrists tied behind her back, and her knees and ankles tied together. I had gagged her using a large rag and a fair amount of vet wrap.
"Mr. Wilson, Kristen; meet Angelica. Angelica; this is my old friend Mr. Wilson, and his protégé (if I may call you that?), Kristen. Why don't we leave the young girls in here, so they can get better acquainted? Then you and I can have a cup of coffee (or perhaps something stronger), and talk."
"Sounds like a good idea, Joe, my boy. But please; call me Gimli! Just about everyone else does!" Mr. Wilson said, and helped Kristen sit on the floor beside Angelica. He knelt beside her and tied her knees and ankles, using rope I gave him.
"Wouldn't be at all surprised, if she's out of those bonds before too long." he told us, as he got to his feet.

When the men had left, the two girls sat silently beside each other for a few minutes. Then Kristen started fidgeting with her cuffs, which she soon had opened, using a key she had hidden in the waistband of her skirt. Then she proceeded with the rest of the bonds, and finished by taking the gag out.
"You want me to help you get free?" she asked a few minutes later, after having massaged her jaw muscles for a while, but Angelica shook her head.
"You like it that much; do you? Oh, well; suit yourself. I'm not going to do anything, if you don't want to. Just remember to watch out for chafing. I've had my fair share over the years, and they're a nightmare to get rid of; believe me." She picked up the cuffs and ball gag off the floor, and went out of the room.
"Isn't Angelica with you?" she could hear Joe ask, and Kristen answering : "No. She apparently likes it so much she's still tied and gagged. Reminds me of myself, when I was her age."
"Oh, come on!" Gimli laughingly protested. "It wasn't that long ago; was it?"
"Yes, it was!" Kristen protested. "It's been two whole years since we began! When you're my age; that's like an eternity!"
The men and Kristen talked about this and that, for another couple of hours before Gimli said it was time for them to go home. He cuffed Kristen and they went in to the room, where Angelica was still sitting tied up on the floor.
"Well, see you!" Kristen said before Gimli gagged her, and Angelica mumbled "Foi u!" through hers.

"What did you think of them?" I asked a couple of hours later when I untied her, took her gag out, and gave her a glass of water to drink.
"I don't know. He seemed nice enough, but I thought she was kind of full of herself. But she did give me an idea, though. I just need to pluck up some courage to talk to my parents, like she did. Maybe they can tie me up sometimes, too?"
"Mm; maybe. But I wouldn't bet on it. Speaking of your parents; they ought to be home soon, so you'd better get back to your apartment!"
"Yea! See you soon, for more of the same?"
I looked long and hard into her eyes, with a stern look on my face. Then I grinned from ear to ear.
"Sure! If you want to!"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic