Break up revenge ff/m finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1005

Break up revenge ff/m finished

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

Break up revenge

So I have recently gone through a break up. Now this much is true, he wanted an open relationship. He wanted to see other girls, some of which were my friends. Being I'm not that type of girl I ended things. I still am upset over what happened and that is the end of the truth what I tell next is fantasy only. It what I wanted to do but laws make it illegal and for that reason this is fiction lol....

I'm Katie 5 foot 2 120lbs brown hair and green eyes. My bestie is Sam. She is like 5 foot 10 150lbs and blond hair and brown eyes. My ex Earl is 6 foot 170lbs and very fit.

Me and my bf had been going out for the last several months. Things were good, I was in love and I assumed he was too. He said it all the time and I believed him. Then a few weeks ago he asked me to allow him to hook up with other girls. He also wanted to hook up with my friends. I was blindsided and devastated. I ended it right away. Then the other day my bestie called me to tell me my ex tried to hook up with her and even said he had my blessing. It didn't take us long to decide Earl had to pay!!!

We thought up a trap and we thought it up quick. I called up Earl and invited him over to make up. Told him I thought things over and was ok with his request. I just needed to have him back. My bestie moved her car down the street and hid in the basement to stay out of sight until he was in our trap.

Earl got to my place fast. Nothing moves faster than a guy on a booty call. Once he walked in he meet me with I missed you baby as he kissed my face. I kissed him back. The taste of his kiss made me sick it didn't taste different from when we dated but the betrayal made he sick. I faked a smile and lead him to my room. On my bed all but the fitted sheet were removed and ropes were tied to each of my bedpost. He looked at it puzzled and I started my baiting him.

I have a deal for you I said. I'll let you have other girls. If it makes you more satisfied I understand you have needs. He looked at me then the bed. So what up with the ropes he said confused. Well I started I have needs to. I want the thrill of well tying you up. I have you as my play thing.

Ummm I don't know he replied. What are you going to do. I shrugged and said play with you. He look at me with caution and asked how. Well find out I teased. There was a pause and I broke the tension with telling him if you want a relationship with me and sex with other girls I need this.

After another second he jumped on the bed and said ok let's do this. Nope naked baby I correct him. He looks back at me and repeats naked. Yes I demanded now get too it. He slowly strip nude and laid down. I slowly tie up each arm then his legs. I tie them very tightly and after he was fully tied spread eagle I kiss his ear and whisper softly Now your fucked. He looked at me with a worried and terrified face, what the fuck he spat out. I give him a cold look as I leave the room with out a word leaving him to have his mind to scramble to try to get out and worry what I will do.
Last edited by Deleted User 1005 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention]Grinandbareit[/mention], good start but please edit the post to tag it. (eg F/M or whatever willl be appropriate.)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 1005

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

We made him wait 20 minutes before we both came back in. The whole time he was calling for me. Kate let me go. Katie the joke is over.

Well nothing was over it was just starting. We came in the room together. When he saw Sam he let out a what the hell. I looked him up and down and said isn't this what you wanted. You want my friends, well here is Sam. You get to be naked with her. He tried to lecture me about this not being what he wanted but I stop him dead in his tracks when I snapped a picture with my phone.

He look terrified and begged us to stop. This is too far he pleaded. Nope I said. This is one step not far enough. We both took out black markers. The type that take like a week to get off skin. We began to write on his chest, stomach and upper thights. We wrote in places that would be covered by cloths but if he hooked up with a girl it would get exposed. We wrote man whore, cheater, damaged goods with an arrow pointing to his man hood. There were other things we wrote but you get the drift. We took more pictures of him then Sam took both our phone and left.

Sam is gone I told him. Both our phone with all your pictures are with her. So now here are the rules. Your pictures will never be sent to anyone unless you do anything to me when I free you, report this to anyone, hook up with any of my friend ever, or if you plain piss me off. Now do you understand I asked and he nodded so I untied him. He dressed and left without word.

I hope he learned a lesson.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Women are evil, never trust them.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 5 years ago Women are evil, never trust them.
We can be, but so can guys. Trust me, I know.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

damsel wrote: 5 years ago
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 5 years ago Women are evil, never trust them.
We can be, but so can guys. Trust me, I know.
I can believe that, I just have a really big grudge against permanent blackmail.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic