The Deal (F/F). A tale from the Chloéverse by CapturedCarol & Chloé Badelaine

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Mon dieu, this just keeps getting better and better!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Thank you, thank you m'sieur Dino
Always a pleasure to know that one's work is appreciated.
;)
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Chloe, Carol, I just have to say this is possible one of the nicest, sweetest stories I’ve been able to read here for a long time. You work so we’ll as a pair, long may that and your friendship continue :)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dear Mister 666
Once again, thank you for your nice return.
I know, i seem to thank people a lot but your nice and kind comments are really really appreciated
It is so much rewarding to read that our work (because i hope it doesn't show but writing is work) is enjoyed
Glad to see that you Dear people of STUGonia have as much fun reading us that we have writing for you.

Des bisous
Chloé
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chloé quickly climbed the stairs leading to her room and found what she needed to change, the black tights, the short shorts and the tight fitting top, she also selected a pair of red thigh high socks, after all, Madame Carol was tightly blindfolded...
She was a little shacky, her mouth dried by excitement ? Arousal ? Fear ? Once undressed she realized that the warmth she felt in her belly had dripped on her undies...
Things were getting... Interesting.
She quickly slipped out of her rêverie and into the outfit that Carol requested her to wear and, on thigh high red socked feet came back to her
She stopped for a while, watching in awe as Carol was testing her bonds, her feet flexing, her tights clad thigh straining against the relentless nylon bonds that hold them, her body squirming. She stood there, hypnotized, listening to the chair creaking as madame carol's bound body tested the limit of it's freedom. And she listened, she listened to the muffled moans coming from under the hood and gags. She loved that sound.

Carol sat in her dark silent world, giving up on escape she nonetheless couldn't help little wriggle now and then: flicking a finger, flexing a toe. She was oblivious to sitting watching her.

Slowly Chloé had crept toward the chair and checked on her captive's hands. They were nor blue or cold. When Carol felt Chloés fingers on her hands, she tried to take hold of them but Chloé had moved away yet. Carol moaned in frustration. Chloé was sying for holding MAdame Carol's hand into hers, but she thought to herself that she would have many many time to do that. Sighing she then knelt before her trussed up captive.
She softly laid her hand on Madame Carol's thigh, enjoying the surprised twitch she felt as her fingers ran across the nyloned surface.

Slowly, softly Chloé tested the bonds holding her prisoner still. Softly, slowly her hands went up the legs. Biting her lips form excitation Chloé caressed Carol's inner thighs, over the cycling shorts, she slipped her fingers under the hem of the short, enjoying the feel of the nylon covered flesh under her fingers and the sudden gasping as Carol stiffened in her bonds as she felt Chloé touching her.

Chloé laid her head on Carol' s thighs, rubbing her reddening cheeks against them as her hands caressed carol's calves. Closing her eyes she approched her mouth close to Carol's crotch, closer, a little bit more, her lips feeling the warmth of her groin...

Feeling the soft contact on her thigh. Carol tried to squeeze her legs together to capitalise on the contact and release her frustration. Hhowever, Carroll's frustration grew, straining hopelessly against her so secure bindings, as Chloe teased her mercilessly. She felt Chloe's slight weight on her thighs and tried to thrust her hips upwards but it was,impossible given the efficiency of Chloe's tying skills.

Chloé sat on Carol's lap, encircled her neck with her arms and cuddled her. Carols felt Chloé's hand running across her nyloned face, caressing her neck, her cheeks, her fingers slowly probing her gagged lips.
Chloé could not hold an aroused moan as she finally kissed Carol's hooded and gagged lips while her fingers crept down upon her breasts before heading toward her crotch as she pushed her belly against Carol's. She kept kissing her, one hand clenched at the nape of her neck and the other one fumbling between Carol's and her own legs...

As the intimacy of her captors caresses became more intense Carol let out a frustrated scream, which the multi layers gag reduced to an erotic moan.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Thank you for such a beautifully written story. Have really enjoyed it so far and am looking forward to reading more.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Thank you Chloe. I think our story may have to move to the adult section.
Phosefreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phosefreak »

If it does I want to follow it there. Delightful story
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic