Family games everyone/everyone

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Family games everyone/everyone

Post by lasse672000 »

Sophie sat on a bench outside her school, waiting to be picked up, although she didn't know by whom. The instructions she had received by phone, was for her to sit on this bench, on this day, dressed in sneakers, pantyhose and a leotard. No coat or bag, or anything else she could use to carry things in.
Having been sitting there for quite a while, she was just about to give up, when a silver Volvo stopped in front of her. The front passenger side window was rolled down, and a hand motioned for her to come closer.
"Are you Sophie?" a male voice whispered.
"Yes, I am. Who are you?"
"Never you mind. Get in the back, do not look in front of you, and don't say a word. Back there you will find a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. Buckle up, tie the blindfold tightly over your eyes and cuff yourself tightly behind your back. My associate will come and sit next to you, to make sure you cannot see a thing. Make no mistake; he will notice if you do."
Sophie did as she was told, making sure the blindfold really covered her eyes tightly. However, putting the cuffs on, only being able to use her touch and the seat belt being buckled was a challenge, but she managed in the end.
She heard a door being opened and closed in front, and then another one was opened and closed beside her. She felt a subtle wind, as something was passed in front of her face. Another male grunted, and the car started moving.

Andy looked at Sophie and Jimmy through the inside mirror, and the boys grinned. The poor girl hadn't a clue what was about to happen to her, but they hoped she'd like what they had in mind. They'd be in a shed load of trouble with the rest of her family, if she didn't.
Jimmy put a hand behind her back, examined the cuffs, and put a thumb in the air; they were just about as tight as they could be without causing her any discomfort. Using signs, Jimmy asked if he should gag her too, just in case, but Andy shook his head; him telling her to be quiet ought to be enough.
"Whatever! I don't care." Jimmy shrugged.

When the car stopped, after having taken a long and winding detour encompassing just about the whole village, they were outside her own cottage, only a short distance from where they had started.
Jimmy got out, walked around the back of the car, opened the door on Sophie's side, unbuckled the seat belt, grabbed her arm, and carefully yanked her outside.
There Andy grabbed her other arm, and they led her to a large shed at the bottom of the garden. Jimmy opened the door, they led her inside and made her sit in a high backed chair and buckled her into the five-point racing harness attached to it. Then, Andy tied her ankles to the legs of the chair, with a soft rope.
The boys looked down at their prisoner, gently high-fived each other and grinned. She wasn't likely to go anywhere, anytime soon; they had absolutely made sure of that.
"Just so you know; the key is on a ring and hidden in a compartment in the back of the chair. Have fun trying to get out! We'll be waiting for you inside!"

She waited until she heard the door close, and then a few more minutes just to make sure she was alone, but also to give herself time to decide in what order to do things. Obviously, she had to get her hands free first. But after that? Should she get out of the harness and untie her ankles, or take the blindfold off first? She thought about it for a while, and then decided the blindfold should come off last.
The harness being so tight made it difficult for her to search the back rest, but she eventually found the compartment, just within reach. The next challenge was to get the ring out, without dropping it. But when she eventually got it out, she discovered there were two keys on it, both about the right size.
After having carefully wriggled some more, she managed to determine which key worked and had unlocked the cuff on one wrist. She pulled her wrists in front and was just about to press the release button on the harness, when she realized there wasn't any. Instead it had been replaced with a pad lock, and the key hole had been turned inwards. By now, she was tempted to take whatever was tied in front of her eyes off just to make things a bit easier, but she fought back the urge. After all; why do things the easy way?
She managed to open the lock and threw back the shoulder straps, bent down and searched for the knots in the ropes around her ankles. Which, of course, had been hidden, and weren't your typical bow. Instead it was some kind of double knot, which took her a while to get to grips with.
When she, sweaty and frustrated, had untied the last of the knots and taken the blindfold off, she noticed two things. Number one; they had tied her own scarf around her head. Number two; it was beginning to get dark.

A couple of days went by, without anything spectacular happening, but when Sophie woke up one morning, she noticed she lay on her back, unable to move her arms or legs. A closer inspection revealed they had been tied to the frame of her bed. When she looked around, she saw Jimmy and Andy laying on their stomachs on the floor, their father kneeling beside them. He looked up, and saw her looking at him.
"Nice bit of handy-work, eh?" he asked and pointed towards their tied together wrists and ankles.
"Yea. Looks like it's been made by a pro!" she replied. "But why have you tied me to the bed?"
"Thank you, dear. But to answer your question; no; I haven't; they did." he nodded towards the boys. "I just happened to walk by and saw them do it, so I thought I'd tie them up too; just to keep you company. Don't worry; I'll let you all go before breakfast. Unless you can free yourselves before then, that is." He got to his feet, and left.

When the door had closed, she asked her brothers if they had tied her to her bed. When they told her they hadn't, she nodded.
'Apparently, Dad wanted to get in on the action, too. It looks like we're all going to be extra careful around everyone else, from now on.'
After having yanked at the ropes around her wrists for a while, she managed to get one of them loose, and quickly untied the other and then her ankles, She got up and went to the door.
"Hey! What about us?" Andy said. "Aren't you going to release us, too?"
"No, I am not." she said in a icy voice. "You always tie me up and leave me alone, to release myself, so please tell me; why should I help you?"
"How about the three of us getting revenge on dad? Instead of you trying on your own, failing miserably, and fall into one of our traps?"
"Who said anything about me trying on my own? I might get mum to help me?"
"Girls against boys, then, huh? O.K; let the game commence!"

Nothing happened for a few days. Then Sophie came home one day, only to find her mum, Amanda, sitting in a chair with her hands behind her back, and her ankles tied together.
"Which one did this?" she asked as she helped her mother get free.
"Frank, with the help of the boys! Frank pinned me to the chair, while the boys tied me."
Suddenly, Sophie raised a hand and stared listening intensely.
"Did you hear that, mum?" she whispered. "There's a strange, muffled sound coming from somewhere."
"Yes, I can hear it too. It seems to be coming from one of the bedrooms." Amanda replied.
The girls went over to the boys' bedroom, but it was empty. Then they looked inside Sophie's, which was empty too. They found Frank and Jimmy sitting on the floor with their legs crossed. They had their wrists tied behind their backs, and ropes were tied around their shins. Rags were shoved into their mouths and strips of fabric were tied around their heads to hold the rags in place.
Without saying a word, Sophie began releasing them, only to be interrupted by her mother telling her to stop.
"Why?"
"Because you are about to join the boys! Yes, Andy; I know you're hiding in the closet, so you might as well come out and join us."
When he appeared, Amanda gave him two pieces of rope, and told him to tie Sophie up the same way he had tied the others. Then she tied her eldest son up the same way.
"O.K," she huffed as she got to her feet. "It's now 1.30. If anyone of you is still tied up in an hour's time, he, or she (she looked over at Sophie) will have to remain tied up for an extra hour. O.K? I'll be in the kitchen preparing drinks and snacks for you."
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

nice story. wish i could be tied up by them
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic