The adventures of Blue Wolf and Crimson Lynx (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The adventures of Blue Wolf and Crimson Lynx (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Introduction

Ayden Garner was struggling with all his might against his bindings. He was sweaty and tired, but he wasn’t going to give up. He was upside down, with his ankles bound together and then tied to a hook in the high ceiling of the den. Some rope was wrapped tightly around his legs, above and below the knees. His wrists were fastened together and tied to another hook, this time on the floor, so that he was stretched in the middle of the room.

He was clad only in his tight underwear and his mask. Micah, his friend and partner in crime-fighting, kept telling him that it was dumb to practice with the later item, that the bad guys who had captured him would probably try to find out his true identity and take it off immediately. Nonetheless, he liked wearing it. Sometimes, he even slept with the damned thing. He liked the way the crimson mask matched his light brown hair and contrasted with his green eyes.

The alarm rang, indicating that his time was off, and he was about to be “tortured”. He had been honestly trying to escape, both tried when they were trapped, but their restraining skills improved much faster than their escape abilities. For a long time, none of them had succeeded. Lately, it was more about the thrill of being held captive in the other’s hands. This time, Micah had done something simple but effective.

-C’mon! We’ve been doing this for a while and we’ve never faced a situation like this. -Micah had said the first time Ayden trussed him up.

-Four times, Micah! We’ve done this only four times! Unless you’re planning to quit some time soon, we’re only starting -replied Ayden without getting distracted from his important task-. We can heal superfast and don’t need oxygen to live, other than that, we’re regular humans. Our enemies can give up trying to kill us and realize of how easy it would be to just tie us up and lock us somewhere to keep us out of their way.

-Ouch! Ok but we can still feel pain, you know? -Ayden had gotten carried away, as usual, and tightened the rope around Micah’s chest way too hard.

-I’m sorry- answered Ayden as he loosened the binding a bit.

Micah had escaped from the chair Ayden had put him into in under an hour. He had had to tear the chair apart in the process, something both took into consideration for the next time. About two years had passed since and the act had become part of their relationship. They shared a room in the city and even though they practiced there occasionally, most of the times they went to their “headquarters” for that purpose. In all that time, they had learned their weaknesses and pressure points. They could be hard on each other, but they knew when to stop. Somehow, escape practicing had evolved into their peculiar extreme sport, something they actually enjoyed, even if they never got to escape.

-It’s time for us to have a talk, Crimson Lynx -the tall and blond-haired Micah said menacingly, making an impression of a gangster they had put in jail a couple of months before.

-I won’t tell you anything, McMillan!

-We’ll see about that. -Micah, then, produced two electric toothbrushes and turned them on.

Ayden’s sculpted and almost naked body contorted in a vain attempt to get away from the torture devices, though he knew it was useless. The torture began in his navel, his second most ticklish spot, slowly descending to his underarms, his number one spot. Micah knew that it was better to surround the area first, giving him time to be more sensitive, psychological torture was a plus. Ayden’s howling would have definitely been heard if they weren’t isolated. This was their way to deal with stress and it was very effective.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 1: The Mute Gunner

Blue Wolf made one of his famous entrances, shattering the large window glass as he jumped into the room full of gangsters. He rolled over the floor and pulled out his guns, shooting his enemies with tranquilizers, so they would be out of combat. His heavy black coat seemed to reduce his mobility, but also allowed him to carry as many darts as he would need in those situations.

Though he had already dispatched most of the bad guys, a couple of them had time to react and began shooting back at him. The bullets stung like a b#%$h, but his healing powers allowed him to recover soon enough to leave those guys out of combat as well, all but one. A small guy called “The knicker” produced a machine gun and hell broke loose. McMillan wouldn’t die out of the attack, but the impacts kept him busy, hurting and more focused on finding a hideout than in counterattacking.

It was then that Crimson Lynx made it to the scene. Sneaking from behind the distracted little guy, he hit him in the nape, just hard enough for him to get unconscious.

-Thanks man! I owe you one.

-Two. You owe me two.

-Yeah, whatever. Let’s get out of here before the cops show up.

-What the hell were you thinking? -asked Ayden as soon as they got home.

-Hey. It worked.

-Oh, did it? That little jerk had you cornered.

-He would have run out of bullets sooner or later.

-Couldn’t you just wait five minutes to find a safer entry?

-The surprise factor, dude. Besides, you shouldn’t worry so much.

-Yet, you know the rule. Three strikes and your ass in mine for three days.

-You wish -replied McMillan with a smirk-. I’ll be more careful, ok?

A couple of weeks later, they were after a bank assailant that the media had called “The silent gunner”. They had tracked him down till an abandoned factory in the outskirts. The thug was known for being a lone doer so, when Micah saw him entering the place, he immediately went after him, disregarding Ayden’s warnings.

Blue Wolf simply fell from the roof over a male figure crouching in front of a wooden box. The result was something quite unexpected for him, as the “man” was actually a decoy, which exploded with such strength that McMillan was thrown over twenty meters away. He was still stunned and aching when a group of men came out of nowhere to grab him. Crimson Lynx, that had rushed to check on his friend as soon as he heard the explosion, decided to wait and think of a plan B, given the circumstances.

-Get your hands off me! -yelled an almost naked and already recovered Blue Wolf. The blast had torn his clothes, leaving him in just his underwear and, curiously, his deep blue mask.

-The legends are true- said an electronic voice coming from a cellphone-. The guy cannot be harmed.

A short man appeared, all dressed in black and wearing sunglasses. The other men seemed to answer to him and stepped aside as he approached our bound hero.

Blue Wolf was strung up, with welded chains on his wrists and ankles. He was now being lifted by a small crane, to leave him hanging over a large tank. He shook and rattled trying to escape, but to no avail.

-Since it’s impossible to get rid of you in the traditional way. We might need to use other methods -continued the cellphone on the villain behalf-. Fill it up! -a concrete mixer started pouring the material in the tank.

-You talk way too much for someone called “The silent gunner”- said Blue Wolf in a last defiant act.

-Oh, did I mention that we also got rid of your friend?

McMillan’s eyes grew wider than the orifices in his mask. He was expecting Crimson Lynx to show up and save the day, but now he imagined him going through the same fate as he. Actually, he was more concerned about his friend than about himself. He knew that the guy was almost claustrophobic. All the escape practices had more to do with Ayden dealing with his own fears than anything else. They had succeeded in that matter to the point that the young man was able to even enjoy the experience of being tied up but being casted in concrete was a very different thing. That idea made him struggle much harder, but still with no chances of escaping.

The tank was already half-full, which made McMillan feel like a stick in the mud. He was breathing heavily from exhaustion, but he could not afford to give up. The thought of being buried alive was starting to mess with his brain. He would be there for hours, days, maybe weeks without being able to move a muscle. He knew he didn’t need air to live, but for all he knew, he still needed food, industrial amounts of it. And what about water? Oh, no. Water!

He was getting desperate when he heard a commotion. The sound of a stick swiftly cutting the air and hitting shrieking men made him regain his fighting spirit, more out of not wanting to be left out of the action.

-What the…? -was the last thing the electronic voice of the cellphone said before it was crushed under Crimson Lynx’s foot.

The concrete mixer had already been stopped and Blue Wolf was thrashing for liberation.

-There are more men around. I must get you out of here!

-I thought they had you.

-So did they. I just pretended to be dead -said Crimson Lynx as he unhooked the chain from the crane-. Surprise factor, right?

The joint effort of Garner and McMillan could get the latter out of the concrete tank, but he was still bound in chains.

-I’ll have to get you out like this. I’ll release you in the headquarters -Ayden took Micah’s bound arms and passed them around his neck, then he lifted the rest of his body and carried him out as fast as he could-. You know what this means, right? Strike three.

-I’ll be yours for a week, ok? just take me home.

Police had gotten to the place moments later, apprehending most of the criminals, including the Silent Gunner. Ayden had had just enough time for a brief calling to Sgt. Jeremy Hao, their contact in the police department, before he set his plan into motion.

Ayden made Micah stick to his word, and so, Blue Wolf stoically endured a whole week of captivity. Both had to call in sick in their job as photographers of bikini supermodels. It was the last day and McMillan was tied to a pole, with his arms crossed over his shoulders, as if hugging himself, and his wrists roped around the pole. His ankles and hips were also bound, and his mouth was tightly wrapped in six layers of duct tape.

-I hope you learnt your lesson -said Ayden as he plucked one of Micah’s blond pit hairs. The good thing was that their hair grew back instantly, so he could do that all day. The downside was that they had had the same haircut for years. They were so glad they were clean shaven when that zombie alien starfish bit them, giving them superpowers.

-D#mmd! -replied McMillan. Then, he lowered his eyes and nodded. He might never stop being so impulsive, but he would try to listen to Ayden a little more often.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I quite like the silliness of this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story with interesting characters. Great job
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! Like the banter between the characters. The action feels a little rushed but I like the style!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Interesting. Well written; and no glaring spelling or grammatical errors. Ages are muddled, but my SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) would be late teens to early 20's (18-23). Somewhat reminiscent of my own characters, just a little older, with one (13 year old Doug) often wanting to be tied up, or deliberately putting himself in situations where he WOULD get tied up, so he could practice escaping, and show off how good he was at it. (And he was quite good.)

As for personal preferences, there are a few things I would change, but they are minor, so I won't bother to go in to them. Suffice it to say that I'd give it a 94 on a scale of 1-100.

Drawscore
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 2: The night of the Rock Gripper

“Look at this guy”, thought Walter Shaffer when he saw a very handsome man in his early twenties coming out of the hardware store.

Shaffer had recently survived a disastrous medical experiment while testing a new serum. The serum was working just fine, but the MR scanner suddenly overcharged, blowing up with him inside. He woke up before the emergency services arrived, and wandered disoriented for a while. When he came about, he noticed that he was pretty much insensitive to any touch and he had considerable strength. He would find out later that his body was also rock-solid, and not in the usual way.

In the last couple of days, his senses of smell and taste had also vanished and with them, the pleasure of most everyday activities for him, except for one. He loved watching movies or TV shows where the male protagonist was in peril. He got such a kick out of seeing a young and good-looking man in distress, that it used to consume most of his free time before the accident; after it, with nothing else to please him, it became an unbearable obsession.

-Hi, there- he said to the young man when he approached him as if he knew the guy.

-Hi -replied Ayden, unsure if he had met him before or not.

-Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be someone’s hostage? ‘Cos I’m taking you with me, boy. -said Walter happily.

Ayden was taken aback by the comment. For a second, he thought it was some joke. It was the nighttime, yes, but they were in a crowded mall, the man was alone and, though a bit muscled, he didn’t seem to pose a threat by himself. He laughed uncomfortably and when he took a step back, the man reached for the bag with the things he had just bought.

This didn’t look like a joke anymore. He preferred to apologize rather than be a victim of one of the many thugs he had put in jail, so he made a swift move to knock the guy down by hitting his nape, but he found himself fighting against a crag. While the man didn’t even flinch, Ayden’s hand almost broke. Thanks to his powers, the sharp pain lasted less than a second.

-Let me help you with that -Walter took the bag out of the young man’s hand and looked inside. With his newly found strength, he had no trouble in relieving the guy of his light load. -What do we have here? A drill, screws, and oh! Rope and duct tape! Just what I’m going to need.

Walter put the bag down. People were already staring at them and it made him feel more powerful.

It was clear that he was at a disadvantage, so Ayden turned to flee but the aggressor grabbed him by the shirt and tore it off this body with a single tug, leaving the sculpted torso exposed, bringing the boy to the ground in the process. The thug smiled widely, thinking he had won the lottery. Then, he seized Ayden’s right wrist and pulled it behind his back. Garner tried to fight his attacker, but it was useless. Shaffer took the other wrist, held them both with just one hand, and pulled him up to a standing position again.

Ayden felt so powerless. His hands were behind his back and there was no way he could escape from the tight grip of his captor. His half-nakedness just made him feel more vulnerable. He tried kicking, to no avail. By then, it was obvious that his aggressor was no ordinary human. He didn’t want to, but he yelled for help. A lot of bystanders were now concerned and a couple of them were calling for security.

-Ok, boy. Let’s hit the road. -Walter picked the bag up and hanged it of his free arm. Then, he switched arms and used the other one to hand-gag Ayden, pulling him closer as he forced him to march to his car.

A security guard tried to stop them, but Shaffer just kept walking without paying attention. The taser gun merely tickled the guy. The guard then tried to grab him by the neck, resulting in him being dragged by the unstoppable assailant. He had to let go and call the police.

As they walked out of the mall, many people who hadn’t witnessed the whole deal, thought it was a prank and were laughing, for all they saw was a smaller guy manhandling a shirtless hunk with ease. Walter, on the other hand, was on a power trip, thinking of what it would be like for his prey to be paraded around so helplessly. Having captured his other victims more discretely, this was the first time he dared to go that far. Shaffer would be in ecstasy had he known he had actually captured none other than Crimson Lynx.

The police arrived shortly after, while they were still in the parking lot. Shaffer didn’t pay attention to their order to surrender. He knew for sure that they wouldn’t do anything to him as long as he had a hostage.

-You are by far the best one I’ve taken. You were even kind enough to buy your own bindings. Maybe you were having a kinky night with your girl, uh? -Shaffer was still hand-gagging Ayden, who never stopped thrashing around. Now, without releasing the hands, he used his other arm to pull the rope out of the bag.

-What do you want from me? -said the enraged young man.

-Just this- replied the captor, before unceremoniously pulling the restrained limbs up, forcing Ayden to bend down. He then switched hands again to put the bag on the floor-. Now, all these nice people are going to watch me tie your hands behind your back.

The young man didn’t like this kind of attention, choosing to look down as he was being bound in front of the police officers who kept demanding the kidnapper to give himself up, and dozens of cellphone cameras. Though he knew it would be useless, he continued kicking. Not only because he didn’t want to appear in the videos like a puny, but to show the new witnesses that the kidnapper was “different”. He wanted Micah to take that into consideration when he came to the rescue.

Unexpectedly, two officers appeared behind Walter pointing at him with their guns. They took that chance since he didn’t have any weapon in his hands. He continued his work until his captive was tied down. Since one of them used a taser gun, causing little effect on the assailant, the other one-shot his leg, but the bullet didn’t even penetrate the skin. It was then that Shaffer, with his free hand, grabbed the one closer to him by the neck and tossed him like a puppet, hitting the other cop with him, leaving both semi-unconscious. The exclamations from the public didn’t take long.

-Enough of this! -said Shaffer angrily. He opened the trunk and threw Ayden inside, grabbed his kicking legs, and tied them up quickly, before finishing his job with a tight hogtie. His ropework, though hasty, was efficient.

The kidnapper drove Ayden to his lair followed by an army of cops. It was an abandoned property on the outskirts. The news helicopters covering the story witnessed how the man parked in the middle of the street and pulled a hogtied victim out of the trunk, opened the front door of a house, and took him inside, carrying him like a suitcase.

Once inside, Ayden looked around, trying to figure out what kind of person had kidnapped him in such a flamboyant style. He noticed the room was filled with other guys, all of whom were clad in just their underwear, and had been fixed to the walls using tube conduit clamps, which restrained their wrists at shoulder level, and their ankles separated. Their complaints were muffled due to the duct tape they were gagged with. He realized he would soon be in that same position.

Micah, in their apartment, was wondering what could be taking Ayden so long. He watched the news on his phone and couldn’t believe his eyes, it was his friend being kidnapped in front of everyone. From the broadcast, he knew that the villain was super strong and resistant to bullets and at least small electric shocks. This was bad, but knowing the exact location made it easier for him.

Meanwhile, Shaffer watched his new acquisition decorating the wall next to the other boys he had been snatching since the morning. He had quite a collection there, ranging from twinks to hunks, covering every ethnicity, all blessed with attractive faces. Their attitudes varied as well. Some were struggling in vain, while others were limply resigned to their fate.

The kidnaper was thrilled with the news talking about him and showing his very public abduction of the handsome guy in front of him. The media already had a nickname for him: “The Rock Gripper”.

The front of the property had a small yard and a panel window, from where both sides could see what was going on. Shaffer was able to see his lair surrounded by the police, and directing the operation was the hunky Sgt. Jeremy Hao. A sniper shot through a panel, shattering the glass, but the bullet only left something like a hickey on the temple of its target.

Walter was watching the live broadcast and peeking through his window. When he saw the Sergeant placing himself in front of the house to give new directions to his men, he didn’t think twice and ran outside. The quick-fire opened by the police did nothing to stop him from seizing Hao and taking him inside with the others. The media, the viewers, and the police officers were stunned by it.

In no time, Hao shared the fate of the other hostages. Ayden was thrashing around as much as he could as his friend was being undressed and restrained. The Sergeant, however, didn’t recognize him without his costume.

-Oh, don’t be jealous, you’re still my favorite here- chuckled the kidnapper.

Ayden turned his head, the only free part he had, to see his new kidnapmate. The officer was reasonably nervous, but still defiant when the villain pinched his nipples just to mock at him. After making sure all his efforts to escape were useless, Ayden was only hoping for his partner to save him.

Blue Wolf had arrived and was watching everything from a hidden spot. Man, was he nervous. He was a man of action; he was the kind of guy who just stormed into a place to bang some heads, something useless against a seemingly invulnerable opponent. Ayden was the planner, but he wasn’t around, he was in trouble and it was up to Micah to save the day.

He reviewed the videos, looking for something useful to bring the kidnapper down. He noticed that while bullets had little to no effect on the guy, there was more reaction, though still mild, to the tasers. Being close to the highway, there were high-voltage power lines at reach. It took him a while to come up with a plan to clear the area so he could use the lines. If he were part of a more renowned superhero team, like “The Trinity Centurions”, the police would listen to him, but that was not the case.

It was way after midnight when a motorcycle blew up. It was at a safe distance from the officers, the press, or the bystanders. The police, fearing an accomplice was attacking them, cleared the area, and withdrawn to a barricade. The whole commotion drew Shaffer’s attention, who stood in front of the window. This was the perfect moment. Blue Wolf hoped he had calculated correctly, chopped off the cable causing a small blast, and jumped.

-I came in like a wrecking ball! -voiced Blue Wolf as he broke into the lair through the window.

The moment our hero crashed against the villain, he grounded the cable, shocking both of them out cold instantly. He recovered fast and was greeted by the muffled cheers of all the hostages. The bad guy, however, while still alive, would not regain consciousness until days later, after a team of scientists found a way to keep him under control in special government facilities.

The police rushed in and started to release the hostages. Blue Wolf, however, sneaked out of the place to avoid answering too many questions. A gaze of gratitude and complicity from a still bound Ayden was all he needed at that moment.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I loved this chapter! I loved Rock Gripper's collection and how nonchalantly he kidnaps guys for it.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 3: The large shadow of Kromblar

The world had been paralyzed by a mysterious disease that took everyone by surprise. Things had changed overnight. A curfew had been established in most places and the world economies were on the verge of collapse.

This chaotic situation made our heroes work overtime, forcing them to patrol daily. It was in one of those watches that Aiden, Crimson Lynx, noticed something fishy going on close to a 5G tower. Stealthily, he approached a small band of suspects. He couldn’t figure out what they were doing, but it sparked his curiosity and he would get to the bottom of it.

A couple of days later, Blue Wolf, who was following a clue, found himself crouching behind a car in a pitch-black parking lot. A nearby sound made him prepare his dart gun. He was about to shoot the menacing silhouette when a rope embraced his loaded hand and pulled him hard, bringing him to the ground. The assailant kicked the gun out of his hand and began trussing him up. Micah fought as hard as he could, but his attacker was faster and stronger, and in no time, he was roped up like a calf in a rodeo.

Once Blue Wolf was out of combat, a flashlight was pointed at him. A burst of familiar laughter made him feel immediately safe, but that was quickly replaced by anger.

-Cincinnati Joe, you MF! You screwed up. What are you doing here?

-I’m here with the crew. We think we know who’s behind the disease.

This got Micah’s attention. He stopped struggling and listened to whatever his captor had to say.

-Ever heard of Kromblar?

-The trans-dimensional ninja who swore to destroy mankind?

-Some rats we caught have pointed us in his direction. We have many sources, all with the same story. Besides, there has been strong EM activity in every place where there was a major outbreak, which also points to him. This is the last place where these EM pulses have been detected. He’s here, and he’s causing the recent peak of the infection. We still don’t know how he’s doing it, though.

Blue Wolf took a moment to assimilate what he had just heard and then he started to laugh hoarsely.

-Well, well, well. We finally know something “The Trinity Centurions” doesn’t.

Cincinnati Joe was not happy with his captive colleague’s reaction. Being part of the top squad, he was used to looking at every other superhero down.

-Spit it out! We’re on the same side, aren’t we?

-Then why am I still tied up?

-I like you better that way-. The huge blonde hero knelt and released Micah as fast as he had bound him. It was hard to believe someone so tall and built was so agile.

-It’s the 5G towers. They use an EM pulse to make the common cold virus mutate. We’ve been after some guys these days and I was about to discover their lair until you showed up.

The bigger guy didn’t like to mess things up. He could be vain but was a true hero. – I thought you were that guy- he said, ashamed.

Blue Wolf delighted on his colleague’s shame for a second before giving him a forgiving smile.

-Hey, now that you’re all here, we’ll catch them real soon. Let’s hope Aiden has done better.

-OK, but who’s the kid? -asked Micah when he saw the small, freckled guy in a red and black jumper suit.

-I’m not a kid, I’m 18!- the boy answered in a squeaky voice that made it hard to take him seriously-. My name is Rochester Ricochet, but they call me only Rochester because they say it’s too wordy. Lazy b@st@rds.

-He’s actually good, and we needed a third party after Dragonteeth decided to settle down- Cincinnati Joe said.

-So, we know who the bad guy is and where he’s hiding. All we need is a plan- Aiden announced-. The place has only one entrance, which I’m sure will be quite guarded. The problem is, we can handle the minions, however, Krumblar is too powerful for us.

-We’ve got it covered. He’ll capture McGee and while he’s distracted with him, someone sneaks into his hideout to destroy the blood orb. That will take him back to his own dimension- Joe commented.

-I don’t feel comfortable using him as a bait-Aiden intervened.

-He’s not the bait. This is bound to happen. Krumblar has this obsession with our tough guy here. Whenever they cross paths, McGee ends up in ropes. He has fun mocking at him and stuff, but he never hurts him- Joe explained, not without a snicker.

A frowning Bolt McGee, a legend on his own merits even before joining The Trinity Centurions, grunted and slightly nodded in response to Aiden’s unspoken question.

-And why is that? -Micah asked.

-Are you kidding me? This guy is strong, brave, muscled and quite a looker- said Rochester, before adding quickly: “No homo”.

Even though Aiden and Micah still didn’t like the idea, they decided to go with it since they didn’t have any other option. There was no way they could overpower Krumblar, and McGee seemed to ultimately have come to terms with the fact that he would be his nemesis’ captive once again.

When the heroes broke in, they started to dispatch the henchmen in a striking display of skills and power. Blue Wolf was using his dart guns to put them down with great precision, while Crimson Lynx was knocking them out with his staff. Since bullets had little effect on them, they were the front charge.

This gave Cincinnati Joe the chance to lasso a beam and make an entrance carrying his teammates. Bolt McGee was the first one to jump down and shock everyone around him with a powerful thunderbolt that emanated from his body. Next came Rochester, bouncing all over the place and using his elastic limbs to propel himself into further attacks. Cincinnati Joe, with his superhuman strength and agility, used his lasso to seize a guy and throw him against his comrades, or to whip his way through.

Things were looking good for our heroes until a black, impenetrable fog fell on them all too fast.

-He’s here! -announced Joe.

Electric shocks were the only thing lighting up the darkness, but it wouldn’t last. In a couple of minutes, the fog was up and the heroes, though a bit stounded, continued the fight, all except for one.

It wasn’t long before all the minions present were out cold, clearing the way to the main room, where the villain was hiding and holding McGee hostage for his own twisted fun. The good guys were running through a large hall, but when they turned to the left, they were greeted by a small army, in an even larger number than the one they had just passed.

-Stealth is more your thing- said Joe-, at least Crimson Lynx’s. If we have any chance, it is you, guys. Rochester and I will keep them busy.

And so, the remaining members of The Trinity Centurions went berserk, making the bad guys focus on them, while our boys made their way through.

Crimson Lynx and Blue Wolf made it to Krumblar’s room. It was what you could expect from the lair of a trans-dimensional ninja. It was a spartan, jammed space, with little place to hide, except for a pipe system that ran throughout the room, below the high ceiling.

When the boys peeped through the keyhole, they confirmed Joe’s claim: the villain was much too entertained harassing his hostage to pay attention to anything else. This allowed them to carefully open the door and get to the pipe system, which they’d use to crawl until they got to the blood orb on the other side of the room.

McGee, given his position, hanging in the middle of the place, did his job to keep Krumblar’s attention on him. The ninja had him bare-chested and strung up from chains, and he was having a blast gut-punching or slapping the captured hero. He also had him covered with an oily substance that prevented McGee from using his powers unless he wanted to shock himself, like the boys could witness when the captive did it on purpose to save them from being spotted.

They had to admit it, even bound and almost broken, Bolt McGee looked like the living legend he was. His strong body made the chains look thin. His mouth was covered by some sort of metal gag that only allowed him to grunt or moan, but that also highlighted his fierce and defiant gaze, something Krumblar seemed to enjoy, for he grabbed his captive’s hair and pulled him closer to look at him right in the eye.

Whenever the villain inflicted some punishment on their comrade, the boys clenched their teeth and almost lost it a couple of times. They kept telling themselves that the best way to help him was to get to the blood orb and destroy it. That’s why, when they finally got it in their hands, their arrogance almost allowed Krumblar to reach them before they could smash the crimson pearl, as they wanted him to know he had been defeated. Their flashy smiles were the last he saw when the fleeting vortex sucked him back into his own dimension.

The hardest part was over, but there were still some minions around that needed to be brought to justice. The boys unchained McGee and helped him to wash off the oil, so he could use his powers again. They finished just in time to face the henchmen that soon invaded the room.

It didn’t take long for the heroes to defeat their attackers and return to help their comrades left behind. They found them trussed up and surrounded by the remaining bad guys. Cincinnati Joe had been hogtied with his own lasso, that pulled his wrists and ankles painfully together, along with his head, given that it had been used to gag him as well. Rochester was hogtied as a living knot.

-I didn’t think Joe could be hogtied like that and with a lasso, considering that he’s stronger than any other human- said Crimson Lynx.

-Well, so is a cow and we see them lassoed all the time- commented Blue Wolf.

-Time to finish this off, guys- McGee announced before going into action.

The final battle didn’t last long. The place was tiled with the limp henchmen who had helped Krumblar start the worst epidemic of the century.

-They used my own limbs to truss me up like a turkey! That’s not cool- said Rochester when he was being released by Lynx and McGee.

Blue Wolf, who had been assigned to set Joe free, took a moment to admire the fallen hero and smirk.

“You should take a photo, it lasts longer”, Wolf managed to decipher from the distorted sounds coming from Joe’s gagged mouth, something he promptly did, eliciting some distorted curses.

-Fine, I guess I had it coming- said Joe, once he was free.

-Today we’ve stopped the disease, guys. Good job! -Rochester commented with his proud and squeaky voice.

-“Like a fart in the face of evil”- announced Ayden as he read the newspaper-, who writes these headlines, really? Oh, they’re quoting Rochester.

-I guess we’re in the big leagues, now- said Micah, who was having his breakfast.

-I’m not sure if publicity is the best for us.

-C’mon, enjoy the moment! It’s not like they knew our real names or anything.

-You’re right. We did well, didn’t we? -Ayden was sporting a satisfied smile- Maybe we should ask the guys to join them.

-Nah, we’re fine like this -Micah resumed eating his meal.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Fantastic adventures, [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention]

I'm not sure which part I like best, but the peril, humor, and gaggle of good-looking tied up guys...superb job! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Great story, love a bound and gagged super hero. look forward to reading more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic