Schoolgate Milf (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Schoolgate Milf (M/F)

Post by Dpsiic »

I have my daughter and grandson living with me and as I work shifts I often get to do the school run. There are quite a few very attractive milfs at the school and I have got know a few from chatting at the school gate. One in particular is the mother of my grandson’s best friend. She is in her 30’s with shoulder length brown hair. She sometimes wears boots which makes her even more attractive to me as I love a woman in boots. I shall call her Kara
On this particular morning the school bell rang and our kids trooped in just as it began to drizzle with rain. I offered Kara a lift home as she walked to school and I had to practically drive past her house to get home. When we got her house she invited me in for a coffee and I accepted. Once inside she took off her jacket so she was wearing a red sweatshirt and blue jeans tucked into her black leather boots. While we were drinking our coffee she reminded me we needed to agree a play date for our kids. I suggested her son came to our house the following Tuesday. “They’ll be no trouble, probably just sit there playing computer games” I said. “Yes” Kara agreed “Not like when I was young, always outside playing cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers, games like that.” I agreed saying “Yes my brothers and I used to go to my cousin’s and play in the park.” To my amazement Kara said “Mind you I often got tied up by my brothers.” I smiled and admitted that we often tied up my female cousin. I was stunned when Kara said “Actually I used to love it, wish I could go back to those days.” All I could reply was “Me too.” Then she said “Well if you have a bit of time this morning we could have a quick game now.” “Well yes, I’m not going to turn that offer down, now am i?” I replied. And with that Kara stepped out of the room coming back a few moments later with some lengths of rope and a roll of duct tape. “How about you are a burglar come to rob the house.” She says. We agree a safe word/signal and I go out of the room for a few seconds and when I re-enter she has her back to me at the sink washing the coffee cups up. I clamp my hand over her mouth and say “be quiet and you won’t get hurt I’m just here for the jewels, put your hands behind you and don’t scream.” Kara nods and puts her hands behind her. I take a length of rope a tie her hands securely behind her. Then I guide her to a kitchen chair and sit her on it. I take a long length of rope and tie it around her upper body, above and below her boobs pinning her to the chair. Next I take some rope and tie her ankles together, I can smell the leather of her boots as I am cinching the rope. I take it up behind her tying it off at her wrists so she is in a seated hogtie. Next I tie a rope around her thighs tying them to the seat of the chair. No bad, she looks amazing. I tear off a couple of strips of duct tape for a gag. She plays the part “No you don’t have to gag me, I won’t scream.” I gag her anyway. I go behind her and open and close the door so it seems I have left the room. Kara begins to test the ropes, her fingers prying for knots that have, of course, been placed out of reach. She begins to struggle and squirm, trying to find some slack but I have been very thorough. I make myself another coffee and sit back to watch the show, and quite a show it is. Every now and then I ask if she is Ok just in case I missed the safe signal but she nods she’s fine. I can her grunts and Mmmmphhs through the gag, the squeak of her boots as her tightly bound legs. After about forty five minutes of at times some very energetic struggling, I can see she is tiring. I take off the gag, “You don’t have to untie me just yet she says.” I give her a drink of water and for the next hour we reminisce about the games of our youth. And I even confess to her that my ultimate fantasy is being tied up with a woman. “Well how about when the boys have their playdate we introduce them to this game? I am sure they would love the chance to tie us up.” She says with a big smile. Sadly now it is time to untie her. “You are very proficient with the rope, that was much tighter than my brothers ever tied me but it was fantastic, thank you.” she says. I assure the pleasure was all mine. And I set off home.
Pure fantasy I am afraid……………..But who knows maybe one day.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Nice job! Maybe next time the boys can get Kara to play a game with them! Maybe capture the spy or something else.
Thanks for sharing!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Look forward to reading more of them.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Nice story! As others have said, you should continue.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story!

May I suggest you break it into paragraphs several sentences long each. It would make it more readable.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

This was fun to read!
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

Oh wow very cute story
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a fun story to read!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Hope there was more fun with her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic