When tables gets turned f/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

When tables gets turned f/FM

Post by lasse672000 »

Fredrika and Carl stood in front of the patio door, looking at their daughter, Madeleine, as she swam length after length in their swimming pool.
"She's a good swimmer, isn't she?" Fredrika, aka Freddie, sighed.
"Well, I might be slightly biased, but; yes, I think so. THE best." Carl proudly said.
"Even her swim coach tells me she is."
"Mm; and he ought to know."
Freddie turned to her husband, and gave him a hug.
"Oh, Carl! Do you think we're doing the right thing?" she wondered.
"Cause we are! Do you think she suspects anything?"
"No; not a thing. At least; I don't think so."
"Tonight, then?"
"Yes, tonight."

Madeleine placed her hands on the edge of the pool, and pushed herself out of the water. She was dressed in a bronze swim suit. She gracefully walked over to the deck chair and fetched her towel, to dry herself off.
"I wonder what they're talking about?" she thought. She had sensed something was going on for quite a while, and that her parents, especially her mother, were getting more and more anxious.
"I bet it has got something to do with me. But what? Ah; never mind. They'll let me know, sooner or later."
She put the towel back on the chair, and lay down to warm up in the sun.

Later on that evening, and Maddy, as she was called, had changed into an ankle long, long sleeved, poufy night gown, with plenty of frills on the collar and cuffs and were watching T.V with her parents.
At about 10, she stretched and stood up.
"I think I'll go to bed now. Good night, mum. Good night, dad." she said and yawned.
"You do that. Good night, hunny." her mum said, and they all kissed each other on the cheek.
When she had gone, Carl turned to his wife, and whispered: "Let's give her an hour, hour and a half, to get to sleep, before we put our plan into motion. Have you called the others?"
"Mm," Freddie nodded, "they're on 'red alert', as one of them put it."

An hour and a half later, Freddie and Carl slowly opened the door to their daughter's room, and looked at Maddy, who was fast asleep.
Freddie and Carl tip toed in, and she placed herself at the bottom end of the bed, while he placed himself beside the bead board. He held up three fingers, and slowly, one finger at a time, formed a fist. He placed a hand over Maddy's mouth, and Freddie grabbed her ankles. They both instantly knew, something was very wrong.
"What the hell?" Carl exclaimed, at the same time as Freddie said: "Is this a doll?".
The bed room door closed with a bang, as Maddy said; "Yes, mummy dearest, that is a doll, and you are now my prisoners, instead of me being your.
Dad? Take that rope you intended to tie me up with, and tie mum's wrists behind her back. Then go to my chest of drawers, where you'll find more rope along with some scarves and bandanas, in the bottom drawer. Please bring some of them over. Mum? Please sit down on the floor, and cross your legs."
Freddie and Carl did as their daughter told them, and soon they were both immobilized and gagged on the floor.
"I bet you're wondering how I got on to your little scheme?" Maddy said, and her prisoners nodded.
"Well; some of your friends have kids, don't they? And those kids just happen to also be my friends. They've given me hints for the past couple of days, that something was about to happen; they just didn't know what."
She took her mobile from her desk and took a couple of pictures.
"It'll be great to show them these in the morning!" she smiled. "And by the way," she added, as she lay down to sleep, "I hope you're not planning on spending the night in here?"
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting idea for a story. Are you going to add more to it?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic