A sleeepover to remember F/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A sleeepover to remember F/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

Petra walked slowly up the gravel path, leading to her cousin Azalia's family's house, carrying a small bag containing some over-night stuff. She was wearing a blue, knee-length, short-sleeved cotton dress, with a tight body, tulle petticoat and frilly collar and poufy cuffs. She had white frilly ankle socks and beige sandals.
She knocked on the door and waited until her aunt, Mrs. Aubert, opened.
"Ah; Petra!" she greeted. "Welcome! Please come in! Azalia's waiting for you in her room."

When she opened the door, she saw a girl dressed like her, except her dress was pink. One strange thing, though, was that she had been tied to a chair. Her hands were tied behind the back, a rope had been tied around her waist to pin her wrists and waist against the back of the chair, and her ankles were tied separately to the legs of the chair. She had her waist long hair tied in a pony tail, something stuffed inside her mouth and vet wrap had been wrapped around her head to keep whatever it was in place.
"Yes," Mrs Aubert, who had entered behind Petra said, "She's been waiting patiently there for the last fifteen-or-so minutes."
"I am really sorry, for being so late!" Petra apologized."But you see, the bus was late, due to some kind of traffic jam on the motor way."
"It's all right, dear." Mrs. Aubert said. "As long as you got here safely. Now, let's get you ready." She walked over to a chest, and took out a ribbon, some coils of rope, a handkerchief, and a roll of vet rap. She collected Petra's hair and tied it together behind her head, scrunched the handkerchief together and stuffed it inside Petra's mouth. Then she took the roll of vet wrap and wound it several times around her head, and smoothed it out on the side.
She told Petra to sit down in a chair beside her daughter, and then began to tie her to it, the same way.

"Right," she said when she was finished. "Now, you have two options. You can either sit here and wait for me to come and set you free, or you can free yourselves; it is entirely up to you. Whatever you choose is fine with me. I've placed all the knots where you can reach them; not easily, but still."
The girls looked at each other. "MPHH?" Azalia huffed, and Petra nodded, vigorously.
"MPHH, MPHH?" This time, Petra shook her head, just as vigorously.
"So, you've decided to stay put; have you?" Mrs. Aubert smiled. "Very well, then. But if I notice any one of you've tampered with the ropes while I'm gone, you'll both be sorry. Have I made myself clear?" The girls nodded. "Good. I'll leave the door slightly ajar, in case of an emergency. If that's all right with you?" The girls shrugged: 'Whatever,'.

Petra looked around while she waited. Azalia's bedroom was quite small, mostly pink, with some white thrown in here and there. It had only one, small, window, which was almost completely covered in a large, pink-and-white striped curtain, the fluffy bed spread was pink, with white ruffles. In short, everything that wasn't some shade of pink, was some shade of white, or a combination of the two, except the light wood floor, which was clear varnished, but had a huge, pink rug thrown on it.
'I'd go nuts, sleeping in a room like this!' Petra shuddered. Then she started examining the tie around her wrists and soon found that Mrs. Aubert had been right. The knot WAS easily accessible, but as she promised not to tamper with it, she settled with that.
Then, she happened to catch a glimpse of what Azalia was doing, and froze. While Petra had been busy looking around, she had ripped the tape off of her head, taken the gag out of her mouth, managed to free her hands and ankles, and was well on the way to untie the rope around her waist.
"NNGGOOO!" Petra yelled through her gag.
"Yes!" Azalia hissed. "Did you think I'd sit and wait for mum to come and set me free? Huh? And, besides; I need the bathroom. Urgently."

A couple of hours later, and the girls were getting ready to go to bed, both wearing ankle long night gowns, with white frilly cuffs and collars, Petra's white, with flowers in several dusty colours, Azalia's of course was pink. Mrs. Aubert entered, without knocking, holding some straps.
"Remember I told you there'd be repercussions if any of you broke our agreement? Well, my darling daughter did, albeit with a pressing need, but still. So here's your punishment: You will both have to sleep, wearing these leather cuffs. Only I have the key. For a while I thought about gagging you too, but then decided against it." She quickly put the cuffs on both Azalia and Petra, before helping them into bed. "Good night, girls!" she said, as she turned off the light. "Pleasant dreams!"
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good start, keep it coming.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice start to story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic