Schoolgate milf Part 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Schoolgate milf Part 2

Post by Dpsiic »

Anyone who read my first effort will know that I take my grandson to school and therefore get to know the schoolgate milfs, particularly his best friend’s mum, Kara. In the first story we were arranging a play day for the boys and whilst reminiscing about our childhood discovered a mutual love of TuG.
It is the day of the play day and Kara and her son arrived at 9.30. Straight way the boys made their way to the computer while I made Kara a coffee. As we finished our coffee I said to them “ Are you two just going to sit there playing games all day? It is a beautiful sunny day outside.” “ What would we do outside ?” was the expected reply. I explained how when Kara and I were young there were no computer games, we had to amuse ourselves and told them about our cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians and other games. Well there’s only the two of us so will you play with us they asked. I looked at Kara and she said “Well I was only going to do some housework so I can stay a while”. So it was decided that Kara and I would be the cowboys and the boys would be the Indians and capture us.
Now one of the selling points when we bought our house was that it had an additional piece of garden to the rear about 50 yards square. It is bordered on the south and west by a high fence and neighbours trees, on the west by the rear wall of the garages and the north by a six foot fence with the main road the other side which whilst busy with traffic is rarely used by pedestrians. So it is very secluded, not overlooked and about 100 yards from any of our neighbour’s houses. In the garden we have a football goal my son used to use for practice.
I explained that in our childhood games the Indians would capture the cowboys and tie them up suggesting the goalposts would make great totem poles with a wink to Kara. After all how good could two eight year olds be at tying up? I even got some rope from my shed for them. So the game began with Kara and I pretending to be settlers and then getting ambushed by the Indians. The boys decided to get Kara to tie my hands behind me before tying hers and of course she did a very good job. I wasn’t going to squirm out of that rope in a hurry. Then the boys took us to their camp in the garden to tie us to the totem poles. First they tied my waist to the pole then tied my ankles together and to the goalpost. Then my knees also got tied to the post. All I could do was watch enviously as they tied Kara the same way, waist, ankles and knees to the other goalpost. She looked amazing, wearing a white tee shirt, dark skirt just above the knees and her black leather boots. Then they gagged us with a couple of scarves not very effectively but a gag none the less. And then they left us!
At first I thought they may have gone for a drink but as the minutes ticked by it became obvious they weren’t coming back. The little so and so’s had gone back to their computer games. I began to try to wriggle free but Kara had done a good job, the rope was very secure. Through the gag I said “ Can you get free? You tied me too well.” “no,” she replied “ They have tied mine very tightly. I’m sure they’ll come back soon.” “I wouldn’t bank on it” I said “not once they are engrossed in their computer games.” “Surely they’ll get hungry soon and free us then.” Kara said “ I doubt it, they can get snacks from the fridge. No, we need to get free or we’re going to be here a while. None is going to be home until about 4.30 here. Will anyone miss you?” “No.” Kara replied “ My husband won’t be home until seven tonight.” So we both began to struggle furiously with the ropes. I must admit I was enjoying the show Kara was putting on. Now our only chance of being discovered by someone else was if the local museum was doing bus rides on old double decker buses and someone on the top deck saw us as it passed by the garden and did something about it. Very unlikely at best.
The frustrating thing for me is that I always carry a penknife in my pocket but just couldn’t get to it. For an hour we both struggled and squirmed with the occasional squeak from Kara’s boots as they rubbed together when she shifted her weight. And the Eureka, I managed to start picking at the knot on my wrists. It took me best part of another hour but finally I managed to get it undone and work the rope off my wrists. I finished untying myself before untying Kara, first her wrists then her lovely booted ankles while she untied the rope around her waist. And finally I untied the rope around her knees. We removed our gags and went to find the boys. They of course feigned innocence, claiming they assumed we’d got free ages ago, Kara had gone home and I had been out working in the garden. We couldn’t really be angry with them as it had been our idea and to be honest we both really enjoyed the game

And sadly this is pure fiction.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sorry forgot to tag mm/MF
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> And sadly this is pure fiction

But still very enjoyable to read. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic