Escape From Kellson’s (Various F’s/M’s)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape From Kellson’s (Various F’s/M’s)

Post by TiedOne »

CHAPTER 1:

“Kellson’s Rehabilitation Center for Young Males has been in the leading center for fixing troubled youths for almost 70 years. Our founder Laura Kellson had dealt with two troubled sons, however using her special method turned them into upstanding citizens. She than found the center to spread her teachings to all troubled young males. Now if your reading this, you either know a troubled male youth or you are a troubled male youth.”

I tore the pamphlet, it just pissed me off. My parents really believe this crap center could fix me. Yeah, right.

So, if you couldn’t tell, I’m being sent to this Rehabilitation Center place. Why ? Well because I admit I’m a really bad person. I talked back to teachers, cut classes, snuck alcohol to fellow students, and was generally a menace to society.

My parents couldn’t deal with me, and they found out about this great rehabilitation place. Than they packed my stuff and shipped me off on a bus.

I lived in Philly, and this Center was somewhere in Virginia. So it was a solid three hour ride, and since phones weren’t allowed, I had nothing to do.

The person I sat next to smelled like onions, so I avoided any contact with him.

Finally after suffering on that stupid bus, we arrived at Kellson. It was a big intimidating gray building, with a huge wall surrounding it. We came to a stop and a woman boarded the bus.

“Alright, everybody head to the front entrance for initiation.” She has a smooth velvet like voice. She wore a white Business Suit which contrasted her vibrant red hair.

We soon filed off the bus and entered the Center. The staff took our bags and threw them in the back of a truck. I began to notice all the staff were female, not a problem, just something that caught my eye. I could probably hook up with one of them, and get out early.

A giant muscular woman grabbed me, and directed me to a room. It was led to a long hallway. “Hands behind back.” She commanded. “Whatever you say.” I remarked back.

She began to bind my wrists together, tightly too. “Hey, ease up. Those are pretty tight.” I complain. She doesn’t acknowledge my response and removes my Tasman slippers. Leaving my bare feet on the cold tiles. “Be careful with them, those things are expensive.”

“Down the hall, is your destination.” She than pushes me forward. I get annoyed, and walk down the hallway. I look pass and see several doors labeled “Therapy”, “Spa”, “Library”, etc.

I merely glanced at these rooms, as I approach the room the big woman instructed me to enter. “Ah, you must be Dillan, be come in.” A young blond woman says. “I’m Felicia Kellson, Head of this center. Sorry about the bindings, it’s just standard protocol.”

She gestures for me to sit in a reclined chair. “Now, I hear you’re quite the hooligan.” She says as she inspects my hair. I remain silent, I ain’t telling this woman anything. “Well here at Kellson, we pride ourselves on our rehabilitation practices.” She pulls up my pant leg revealing my hairy thighs. “But, you need to be send to cleaning before you go to your room.” She takes a sniff at my toes and recoils. “Well, Lena will be here to take you to cleaning.”

I was than strapped to the reclined chair. Lena, the big lady, pulls my chair at wheels me down the hallway. She than stops, unstraps me, and sits me in a chair. The chair was on a conveyer belt.

The belt took me to a stop, were a tall Asian woman began shaving my head, as two other Asian women began to shave my legs. My feet were placed in a small tub of soapy water. I was nearly bald and my legs were smooth.

Lena appeared yet again and removed me from the chair. She walked me to my room. It was a drab gray room with a double decker bed and a small barred window. “Your roommate is arriving next week, I hope you like solitude.” She untied me, and locked me in.

I sat on the bed for about two hours, until a small slide opened on the bottom of the door. “Dinner time, newby.” The voice echoed in my room. As I bend down to see if they’d have a tray, a foot entered covered in mac n’ cheese.

“I ain’t eating off your stinky ass feet.” I yelled. “You either eat like this or you don’t eat at all.” Responded the voice. Being hungry, I reluctantly bend down again and began to eat off the woman’s foot. I’m pretty sure there was more foot cheese than real cheese.

After my disgusting dinner, an announcement said “Time for sleep, please put on your pajamas and lay on the bed.”

I looked around to find the pajamas, they were in a box under the bed. Inside was a pink onsie and diaper. Knowing I couldn’t argue at this time at night, I slid the diaper and onsie on.

As I laid in bed, automatic straps secured me to the bed. I struggle for a bid but to no avail. I fall asleep looking at the bottom of the top bunk.

For once in my life, I regretted every bad thing I did. Being here has been hellish. However, I knew things would only get worse.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

nice story! i like your ideas!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great beginning! I look forward to the rest of this story. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

i was wondering if you were going to continue this topic? it is so good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic