THE OFFICE MANAGER AND HIS UNLUCKY SON (MM/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I normally don't really like father/son stories, but these forced ones I can enjoy. Those black dress socks I do definitely enjoy!

Nice quick, straightforward story, which your focus on experience and the way you describe it so vividly still manages to conjure up a very clear image in my mind. I am quite glad I'm not the son though! :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] Thanks for the nice comment, buddy-boi!
I'm thrilled you enjoyed this one even though the dad/son element isn't your usual go-to.

As for you professing not to wanna be in the son's place, your post presents some conflicting messaging.
1. You claim to like the "forced" dad/son scenarios. 2. You admit to liking Mr Anthony's reeking black dress socks.

Sounds to me like you've got a bad case of love-hate with the idea of being the son.
Only one way to sort that out, I would think 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Ehm, yeah, eh.. :oops:
Well, some things are just better to appreciate from a distance, you know?
*Starts to slowly walk backwards towards the door and backs out of the room*
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

A nice one-shot story there [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! One of the few recommended stories you introduced me to and I liked it. Felt bad for Anthony's son having endure his socks for like the entire weekend because nobody would want that at all. But at least it was short lived. Nice work :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Felt bad for Anthony's son having endure his socks for like the entire weekend because nobody would want that at all.
Aw, I'm sure you would secretly love to endure what Mr Anthony's poor son was put through 8-)
Besides, the office manager's reeking dress socks may have been eye-wateringly pungent, but they may have saved his son's life.
Willing or not, I'm sure Anthony would have imposed them on you as well if it meant keeping you alive and well.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Aw, I'm sure you would secretly love to endure what Mr Anthony's poor son was put through 8-)
Besides, the office manager's reeking dress socks may have been eye-wateringly pungent, but they may have saved his son's life.
Willing or not, I'm sure Anthony would have imposed them on you as well if it meant keeping you alive and well.
Well I wouldn't say I would love them, but if I was the son or with them during the break and I had to be gag by Anthony's socks. Yea I'll follow command and have them in my mouth if it meant my life on the line. I may hate it, but I'll endure it. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

We need more adventures of the executive and his son.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

1960gerson wrote: 2 years ago We need more adventures of the executive and his son.
Hey buddy! Great to hear from you. I don't think you've ever commented on my stories before.

Thrilled to hear you enjoyed this short little one-off. Be sure to check out my list of stories (right above my banner). Since you liked this one, I recommend taking a look at the EASY PREY series. You'll have a blast reading about how the young protagonist gets into trouble with his brother and then later on his dad. Also features lots of sock-action and illustrations. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Keep me posted!

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Another old favourite...another pair of dress socks! :lol:

Loved how all things tie together ( bad pun); our poor main character complaining about his dad's socks only to have his mouth completely ravished by them in a matter of minutes! It almost seems too perfect...Maybe swell guy Anthony over here planned the whole ordeal to get back at his son for his nagging! The " robbers" were caught and MOST of the stuff was returned ( the parts that weren't probably served as payment for the guys that allowed our office manager to get his socks washed by means of a strange washing machine...; a washing machine with which he's related...? Let's not)

I won't spew out more theories though, Anthony might hear me and force those wretched socks that hug his feet for ungodly hours down my yapper! I can't say I'd completely be against it...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Thanks for bumping this back up into the active threads, buddy-boi.
I'm glad (but not surprised) you enjoyed this one quite a bit.

You gotta feel bad for Mr Anthony's son though.
Kept out of harm's way via his own dad's positively reeking sweat-soaked bundles 8-)

Man, I had a stupid amount of fun writing this short one-off :lol:
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Here's a short story that should be right up your alley.
Don't know if you've read it already, but if not, then enjoy!
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @Footsub123
Here's a short story that should be right up your alley.
Don't know if you've read it already, but if not, then enjoy!
Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I've read this tons of times already. It's a favourite of yours, one of your best shorter stories, the only thing beating it being "36 Hours of Hell"
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ah thanks [mention]Footsub123[/mention].
I'm glad you enjoyed this one even though it's pretty short and to the point compared to my usual stuff.
Always makes my day to know my stories are being reread and enjoyed more than once. Cheers!

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Ah thanks @Footsub123.
I'm glad you enjoyed this one even though it's pretty short and to the point compared to my usual stuff.
Always makes my day to know my stories are being reread and enjoyed more than once. Cheers!
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This was the first story I read on this site, so I'll always have a fondness for it. Plus, Anthony is one of the hottest guys and I love the way you describe his foot odour. Hope he shows up again eventually haha :D
JadeJones
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JadeJones »

Loved the son was hogtied.....gagged with socks and ties!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic