Tied by Friends Sister (ff/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DCKn1ght
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DCKn1ght »

They went to Mrs. B and found out she just as evil. Why not go to Jake mother?
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

DCKn1ght wrote: 1 year ago They went to Mrs. B and found out she just as evil. Why not go to Jake mother?
Because then there wouldn't be much of a story lol. But seriously, if you need a reason, they went to Mrs. B who turned out to be no help, and Jenna and Megan still have pictures of them tied up and dressed as girls that they have used as blackmail in the past. Maybe after their plan for Mrs. B to help them failed, they decided to leave it be for fear Jenna and Megan would go through on their word and show those embarrassing pictures to their friends and classmates.

And thank you all again for your comments and opinions so far. I know this story isn't everyone's cup of tea but I know at least a few people are enjoying it.
DCKn1ght
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DCKn1ght »

Sorry if that sounded rude. The scenario you written up is fantastic. I only ask because of the possible scenario of Jake's mother agreeing to it. Mainly for them watching her son for free, and finding it funny and cute.

Ideas and random thoughts come to when I enjoy a great story.

Again, sorry if this seem rude.
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

DCKn1ght wrote: 1 year ago Sorry if that sounded rude. The scenario you written up is fantastic. I only ask because of the possible scenario of Jake's mother agreeing to it. Mainly for them watching her son for free, and finding it funny and cute.

Ideas and random thoughts come to when I enjoy a great story.

Again, sorry if this seem rude.
Oh I took no offense to it. It didn’t seem rude. I was just attempting to explain a little better. I do kind of like your idea though. We’ll see where the story goes…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic