A LESSON IN HUMILITY (MMMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

Holy damn, I so wish that was me in that position. What an amazing story!! So rare to find so many authoritative men dominating just one younger sub! So well-written, too!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

smushboy wrote: 3 years ago Holy damn, I so wish that was me in that position. What an amazing story!! So rare to find so many authoritative men dominating just one younger sub! So well-written, too!
Not sure you would've been too happy getting your mouth stuffed with your uncle's pungent work socks, kiddo.
Even less so if (like the bound twerp in this story) you had plans to meet up with some friends in town that afternoon ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
smushboy wrote: 3 years ago Holy damn, I so wish that was me in that position. What an amazing story!! So rare to find so many authoritative men dominating just one younger sub! So well-written, too!
Not sure you would've been too happy getting your mouth stuffed with your uncle's pungent work socks, kiddo.
Even less so if (like the bound twerp in this story) you had plans to meet up with some friends in town that afternoon ;)
Oh believe me, if something like that happened to me in real life, I would take this opportunity and run with it!! Or...lie there and take it ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

smushboy wrote: 3 years ago Oh believe me, if something like that happened to me in real life, I would take this opportunity and run with it!! Or...lie there and take it ;)
I believe you, boi.
I'll be sure to give you call when the time comes to reenact this particular short story.
We'll know real fast whether or not you're true to your word as soon as those raunchy socks are whipped out ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I guess he deserves to be a permanent prisoner 😍😍
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I find it appalling that this is one of my favourite tales of all time on here and yet I've never actually left a comment on here! I can confidently say that I read it and re-read it more times than I can keep count of! Even if it's aged 3 years, it aged like fine wine! It will forever be a statement of the incredible quality of Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s work; his ability to let an entire story flourish in even just a one-post type of tale, a praised jewel on the crown with which I ordain his literary achievements.

As for a more personal opinion on the story, I'd love to take the misbehaving nephew's place and have my manners mended by means of a brutal sock gag ( two socks, wow :o ) and a tight hogtie, but won't we all?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Thanks for the nice comment, buddy-boi.
I'm glad you enjoyed this little piece and I've no doubt that you'd want (and then fully regret) being in the featured protagonist's position 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

I hope they let him out. I couldn’t imagine have those cheesy socks in my mouth…🤢🤢
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JoshuaGroat90 wrote: 1 year ago I hope they let him out. I couldn’t imagine have those cheesy socks in my mouth…🤢🤢
Legend has it he's still stuck trying to call for help through those fuming stink bombs ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic