A LESSON IN HUMILITY (MMMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A LESSON IN HUMILITY (MMMM/M)

Post by bondagefreak »

A LESSON IN HUMILITY

Dear cousin,

I'm not sure what you were thinking when you insulted our dads and our two uncles by calling them, and I quote "old farts", but that definitely wasn't a smart move.

Our dads and our uncles may be getting a bit worn out, with them being in their mid-forties and all. But that's no reason to go around, teasing them about it. Especially not when there are four of them and only one of you.

You should've seen it coming.
You should've realised your mistake.
But you didn't.

For all your posturing and showing off, you certainly did go down pretty easy.
I guess those muscles you're always bragging about are just for show, right?
So much for going to the gym every second day, eh tough guy?

What's that?
Oh, haha! I can't hear you.

In any case, I was genuinely surprised to see how quickly you were taken down. Don't get me wrong, you did put up a valiant struggle. Not that it amounted to anything though. The four guys wrestled your smart ass down in less than a heartbeat and had you pinned to the floor and screaming like a little bitch.

I watched as they tackled you down with relative ease, and watched as they trussed you up into a really tight hogtie.

You were yelling and screaming a lot, but our dads and uncles didn't seem to take notice at all.
Even when you alerted them of the fact that you were supposed to be in town to meet up some friends, no leniency came your way.

Quite the opposite.

You should've seen the expression of glee on my face when my father retreated to his bedroom, only to come out a few seconds later with some duct tape and the pair of big, sweltering black dress socks he's been wearing to work for the past week and a half or so.

I should warn you, my dad has some really REALLY smelly feet. Trust me, you do NOT wanna be in the same room as him when he slips his work shoes off and airs his socked soles out. He has some serious foot odour problems and he doesn't wash his socks very often. But I guess you know that by now.

Even as the gag was coming your way, you continued to scream and yell, visibly unaware of what was to come. My father's big, cheesy fuckers were crumpled up into one large ball and your mouth was forcefully opened up and readied for the stuff gag.

You tried to fight, but the six hands holding your face hostage easily kept your jaw pried open and stopped you from wiggling your head around.

By the time you realised what was coming your way, it was already too late. I watched as your eyes went wide in terror and watched as you crinkled your nose up and contorted your face in disgust.

You immediately let out a deafening scream for help, but your attempt to alert the neighbours inevitably failed when my dad's giant bundle of heavily-worn office socks was rammed into your protesting orifice. Your screams and calls for help were immediately muffled out, to the point where they could no longer be heard or perceived from the next room.

I don't know how they managed to fit both of those jumbo socks into that loud mouth of yours, but they did.
Your face was duct taped shut and my dad's big, cheesy, putrid work socks were sealed in.

I was also pleasantly surprised by their decision to leave you like that for the entire afternoon and evening. Your phone's been ringing off the hook, and you've been trussed up and gagged for almost nine hours now. Yet the idea of freeing you hasn't come up at all and I'm starting to believe that our dads and uncles might've actually forgotten about you. Either way, I'm not letting you go.

I don't care if you're eighteen and older than I am, you were never particularly nice to me.
And anyways, who am I to step over your dad's judgement?
If he thinks you deserve a time-out, then so be it.

Besides, I'm kinda tired of your constant taunting and boasting.
I must say, I REALLY enjoy watching you gagging and choking on my father's fuming stink-bombs.

From the look on your face, you must not like the taste of his cheese AT ALL!

I can't say I blame you.
I can't stand the smell of it either.

Hope you don't mind if I take a few pics of you.
I have some friends that might wanna see this.

Oh wait, what's that? Sorry, bud. I can't hear you. Didn't your dad teach you not to talk with your mouth full?

Alright man. Guess I'll be seeing you around then. Who knows? Maybe those "old farts" will let you out by tomorrow morning.
Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 6 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this I can’t wait to read more
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This recent spate of short stories from you has been absolutely fantastic! I'm loving the taunting tone of the narrator, not to mention an amazing photo as a visual aid. Another great work!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was a really fun read. Second person narrative was a nice touch and the picture is a great fit for the story.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely. I like to see others using a style that use elsewhere,
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another excellent Bondagefreak tale. I like the second person approach and the photo is perfect. Nine hours folded up like that would be intense. Especially with a mouth full of dirty socks.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Hey, let's practise past tenses together ! (XD smiley here)
Nice try, but wether in French or in English, I stick to present as the best tense for narration. Nice spirit nontheless, "old farts" still has me smiling ( yeah, doesn't take much... but it's good-hearted and genuine ) and there's this "sweet revenge" angle that you're developing lately, and the picture.
PS: good timing here, first login in two weeks :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmm.
that‘s so damn teasing.

Me being hornier than ever, and then Master @bondagefreak publishes that.

So hot....amazing pic with it.
I love it, Sir.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad you guys enjoyed this one!
As for the cocky kid bound up and gagged in that photo; serves him right for being an ass and not respective his elders.

Thanks for the comments!

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Another nice one. Didn't realize you started writing short stories, I need to check out what else you have produced during the last weeks.

It's nice that you experiment with new writing styles. Having this be a letter gives it a nice, personal touch, and lets the person who is writing within the story show part of his personality quite well, for such a short amount of words.

Great picture too. Guy, ropework and gag all look neat.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago Didn't realize you started writing short stories, I need to check out what else you have produced during the last weeks.
Hey Felix! Glad you enjoyed this!

I've written many short stories over the past year.
Here, this should help: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Hey Felix! Glad you enjoyed this!

I've written many short stories over the past year.
Here, this should help: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714
Thanks for the link, I'll look through your stories. Guess I should come here more often, I feel a bit out of touch. :D

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for the link, I'll look through your stories. Guess I should come here more often, I feel a bit out of touch. :D
Hope you were able to find a few that were enjoyable enough for you, mate ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention]
Tagging you guys in case you might've missed this.

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Mitchelaiden @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Harlequinn22
Tagging you guys in case you might've missed this.
I did, thanks for sharing 🙂 as usual you know how to push my buttons, hehe :mrgreen: any chance you’re looking to reenact this story ? Plus, being tied up like that for nine hours sound both like a challenge and an invitation ^^
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Whitestorm wrote: 3 years ago I did, thanks for sharing 🙂 as usual you know how to push my buttons, hehe :mrgreen: any chance you’re looking to reenact this story ? Plus, being tied up like that for nine hours sound both like a challenge and an invitation ^^
Glad you enjoyed it.
A reenactment might be in order if I find enough volunteers for the cousin's role.

Are you volunteering yourself, boy? 8-)

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Whitestorm wrote: 3 years ago I did, thanks for sharing 🙂 as usual you know how to push my buttons, hehe :mrgreen: any chance you’re looking to reenact this story ? Plus, being tied up like that for nine hours sound both like a challenge and an invitation ^^
Glad you enjoyed it.
A reenactment might be in order if I find enough volunteers for the cousin's role.

Are you volunteering yourself, boy? 8-)
Big time ! Anytime, any place 🙂
tugdreamer421
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugdreamer421 »

I’m next in line for the reenactment! Sick story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]tugdreamer421[/mention]
Alright, boys.
I think we'll have to start signing your names down on the audition list.

We might have to do a few repeat rehearsals with each of you before I make up my mind about who gets the role ;)

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

As many as you want :mrgreen: I don’t think you’ll get tired of me trying to break free and whimpering, though I’m pretty sure the gag will silence pretty much everything 😁
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] Well I hope you're okay with getting your mouth pried open and forcefully stuffed full with revoltingly putrid office socks. 'Cause that's what's on your menu, boi 8-)

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Whitestorm Well I hope you're okay with getting your mouth pried open and forcefully stuffed full with revoltingly putrid office socks. 'Cause that's what's on your menu, boi 8-)
Knowing me that’s exactly what I’d need right now :lol: socks that are so gross, they become somehow attractive ^^
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The slave[/mention] Glad you enjoyed this, boy.
Thanks for commenting!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THOSE OF YOU WHO ENJOYED "A LESSON IN HUMILITY" ARE DEFINITELY
GOING TO ENJOY THE NEW STORY I'VE JUST PUBLISHED!

THIS ONE'S CALLED: SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M)
A short tale of an airsoft game gone wrong and a cocky protagonist learning not to disrespect his elders.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic