CITIZEN'S ARREST: A DAD'S DUTY (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I love how he just put him a corner too! But maybe I’m sadist and wish he took some more punishing into his own hands… ;) like maybe trying to get the information of the other guys that were with him. Maybe some shoe action all while his son watches in fear it could happen to him if he acted out (: but damn… your story makes me feel so many things :shock: :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 5 months ago I love how he just put him a corner too! But maybe I’m sadist and wish he took some more punishing into his own hands… ;) like maybe trying to get the information of the other guys that were with him. Maybe some shoe action all while his son watches in fear it could happen to him if he acted out (: but damn… your story makes me feel so many things :shock: :D
Thanks for the nice comment, boi! I'm glad you enjoyed this short one-off.
Be sure to read the continuation (link is posted at the end of the story). It features the same dad & son. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Oh! I think I might’ve read it! Ty I will definitely check it out
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I keep going back to this story!!! Love it
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

This was one of my first stories that got me into excessive excessive bondage and I swear I still go back and read it every 2 weeks! the dad is so dominant! I will never get over how hot it was! Im going to list some of my favorite parts!
- How it almost mirrors house arrest with only a part of the picture of “criminals” being punished! (Maybe I just need more false “arrest” stories) I love imagining what the guy tied must be thinking and how he is the only one enduring this torture! It’s soooo hot to me!
- Although I would’ve loved more struggling and brattiness.. I reread this Story too much to say I didn’t love the sub I wish the dad got his hands on all of them tho!
- Omg even the start of the punishment with the dad sitting on the burglars back?!?! So hot! I wish we got to see the chase and how satisfied and mad the dad was to only get one.
- How even the son recognizes in the first part of the story he is prisoner! And how quickly he turns from burglar to prisoner in the eyes of the narrator!
- I loved the way the dad knew perfectly who and how to deal with the brat! And his commanding barks!
- Omg and how the bound looked to the son for help?!
- The “no amount of whimpering and pleading would change his mind” oh my gosh.. I would love to see how he would’ve reacted if the bound desperation turned to anger? Entitlement or even empty threats!
- The picture is so so so sosososo hot omg I love pictures especially for someone new to the beds community it’s so helpful! I would’ve even loved a picture of his arms tied behind his back?!
- I love the way he grabbed his hair forced it in! And he just kept shoving more and more cloth in!? I would love to see a picture of what a full full mouth looks like!! It makes me so so horny!! Then the words you used omg so hot! Bursting!!! Straining to accommodate!!! Imposed in his mouth!!!
- And how he told him to save it for the cops and kept stuffing
- And the black Bandana around to prevent him from trying to spit It out!!! Although I was so mad there wasn’t a picture of an example it was a beautiful picture to imagine!
- I LOVED the corner aspect of it all. Helpless and treated like a Childs punishment as someone 18
- I loved the way the dad just watched him, knowing he’s not able to get free! It’s arguably more hot than leaving knowing they can’t move! I would’ve loved if the neighbors came to check for power and wanted to punish the victim too or if the dad wanted to give him some other form of punishment as well or maybe wanted to prove he wasn’t lying about facts he was spilling.
- But all that to say it was worth it to read “the poor kid had spent almost 24 hours bound and gagged on the chair”
- I would’ve LOVED to see the cops reaction or how that was handled!
- Ive never even noticed his name was Jonah lol
- Oh and it’s so hot the fact the dad was congratulated for catching Jonah, most likely in front of Jonah which would be so humiliating!!!
- Oh and the fact the son changed his entire perspective on Jonah throughout the story from innocent poor guy to up-to-no-good
All that to say..hot
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey @ChairBoy
Wow! What a nice, long and comprehensive comment. I'm glad you enjoyed this story as much as you did. Comments like these are especially helpful to us writers as they allow us to clue in on what gets the audience's clock ticking. Vocabulary use is very important to me whilst reading and writing, so I'm glad it provoked some vivid imagery in your mind.

Thanks for the feedback, boi!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 month ago Hey @ChairBoy
Wow! What a nice, long and comprehensive comment. I'm glad you enjoyed this story as much as you did. Comments like these are especially helpful to us writers as they allow us to clue in on what gets the audience's clock ticking. Vocabulary use is very important to me whilst reading and writing, so I'm glad it provoked some vivid imagery in your mind.

Thanks for the feedback, boi!
:oops: :roll: :D absolutely!!! im trying to do it with all my favorite stories... but its hard... because...the stories make me so hard lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic