Angus' proposal M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Angus' proposal M/F

Post by lasse672000 »

Belinda lay on her family's private pier, trying to soak up some sun, dressed in a green, yellow and red bathing suit. Suddenly, a motor yacht drove up to her, and a man, who she didn't know, put his head up and said: "Hey, gorgeous! Wanna go for a ride?"
She pulled up her sun glasses and lazily replied: "Thanks, but no thanks!"
"Maybe tomorrow?" he hopefully said.
"Definately never!" She was getting angry. "Jerk! Besides; this is private property. I could have you arrested for tress passing."
"But..." he made an inviting gesture towards the cabin area.
"Which part of 'never' did you have difficulty understanding? Shove off, will you! Before I call the cops." She put her hand on the phone like object beside her.
The boat drove off, and Belinda returned to the important task of sunbathing.

It was so peaceful, just lying there, listening to the rippling of the waves against the shore, that she dozed off and didn't hear the small rowboat anchoring, and a man climbing on to the pier. She became aware of him only when he pressed a smelly rag against her nose and mouth.
"Shhh!" he whispered in her ear. "It'll be all right; you'll see!"
He lifted her limp body, put it in the boat, and rowed away again, just as silently as he had arrived.

When Belinda eventually woke, she at first couldn't figure out where she was, and what had happened. As the cobwebs in her head slowly disappeared, she started remembering the yacht and the man who had asked her if she wanted to go for a ride with him. She looked around, and realized she was in a bed, in a cabin on the boat. When she looked out of the small window, she realized she was in the middle of the lake, far from any shore.
When she sat up, she noticed her wrists had been tied together behind her back, and her knees and ankles were also tied together. She also couldn't scream for hep, as a rag had been placed in her mouth, which was held in place by a strip of something.
Having realized all that, she started crying. But they weren't tears of sadness, it was tears of anger! How dare he kidnap her, from her own pier, in broad daylight? She made a promise to herself; if she got out of this alive, he'd pay for all he'd put her through!

Angus looked at his prisoner on a monitor he had installed beside the wheel. He had installed it and a camera in the cabin the week before, and was now really enjoying what he saw.
"Soon, my love! Soon you will be mine! All mine!" He started laughing but quickly stopped, when he heard it sounded completely bonkers.

Eventually, he moored at a pier, and Angus put on a mask that covered his whole face, and went down to Belinda's cabin. He sat her on the edge of the bed, got her to her feet, and put her over his shoulder, before walking ashore. He walked over to a pole, untied her wrists, and retied them behind it, and tied a rope around her waist which he knotted together over her stomach. Then he had to leave her for a little while, as he had to go into the house to get something.
When he came back, he held out a little box, knelt beside her and took off his mask.
"Angus?" Belinda could hardly believe her eyes.
"Yup. It's me, and I've got a question for you: Will you marry me?"
"WHAT?" she cried. "You kidnap me, tie me up and take me God knows where, just to ask me if I want to marry you? Cause I will! Come here, you big nitwit, and give me a kiss."
Later that night, when they snuggled in front of a fire, she looked at him, and sighed. "Serves me right, for being so insanely in love with a boy who loves D.I.D movies; isn't it?"
"Yup!" he replied, and gave her a kiss on the nose.