Aunt does the tying (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Aunt does the tying (F/m)

Post by Mike »

I picked the idea in the requests section!

"Aunt Alice, why do you have so many ropes?" Tom asked staring at the ropes stored under a table in the tool shed.
"I use them to tie up little boys like you!" Alice answered with a smile. It wasn't true she was just teasing her nephew but Tom was struck by those words. At 12 years old he really didn't get the joke.

"Here, use these gloves or you gonna hurt your hands." Alice handed Tom a pair of gloves and pick anothet pair for herself. Alice had to do some gardening and Tom offred his help. He like to spend time with his aunt learning new things.

Tom couldn't really focus on the gardering he was still thinking at the ropes "Why do you tie up boys?". Alice turned to him. She smirked. "I tie them to play with them... there's a lot of games you can do with an helpless tied boy!"

The word "helpless" scared Tom a little. He didn't know what to think. He didn't know what meant being tied. He was afraid his aunt would have tie him up. Alice noticed Tom was acting strange like he wasn't thinking about gardening.

"I think i'm gonna tie you up after we finish with the garden!" Tom gulped but didn't say anything. It was normal for him to play with his aunt and let her take the lead. Although he was afraid he wanted to try this new game. Alice loved how her teasing had effect on Tom. She thought it would have been funny to tie him up for real!

After they were done with the gardening Alice put the gloves again in the shed and brought some ropes back with her. She placed the ropes on the grass. "You'd better run or i'm gonna hang you to the tree" she didn't really know what to do she just wanted to scary Tom a little.

Tom ran around the garden trying to escape from Alice who chased him for a while. Tom seemed to have fun. Eventually Alice caught him and declared he had to be tied. Tom didn't react. It was part of the game. He had to be tied.

Alice tied Tom's wrists together in front of him. She did the knot tight but she took care to not hurt her nephew. Then she wrapped several coils of rope all around Tom's chest.
Tom began to struggle and fallen on the grass. He rolled around trying to get free but it was futile.

Alice laughed out loud. It was really funny for her watching Tom squirming on the ground. She decided to tie up his ankles. Then she helped him to stand up and made him hopping to a table.
Tom seemed to enjoy the game. Certainly it was something he never tried before.

Alice lifted Tom and made him lay down on the table with his legs dangling from the short side. Tom wondered what she wanted to do now. Alice used the rest of the ropes to secure Tom on the table. She tied one long rope to one leg of the table. Then she made the rope pass under Tom's armpit and tied the free end to the same leg. She did that for both his armpits. She tied Tom's knees to the legs on the table in a similar way.

"Ahaha you're helpless now! Lets see what can i do to you!" Tom acted like a real prisoner and aske for mercy. Aunt Alice tickled him for a bit and then pretended to leave him tied up. She went in the house saying she had to cook for dinner.

Alone tied on the table Tom tried his best to get free and began to feel a little scared after about 10 minutes. Alice knew she couldn't keep his tied for long and eventually untied him.
"How it was being tied by your aunt?" She asked.
Tom played the part of the tough boy. "It wasn't that bad. I can take much more than this" he said proudly. "Oh i'll tie you up again and then we will see how much you can take little boy!"
Last edited by Mike 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Is English a second language for you?
Vel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vel »

I really enjoy your story :3
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago Is English a second language for you?
yes, i'm italian. i'm sorry for the mistakes
wjm5100
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wjm5100 »

I enjoyed it. I wonder when Aunt Alice will strike again!
Naughty Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Naughty Boy »

@Mike, I loved your story! Thank you for sharing it. I am a true lover of aunts or mature women tying their boys. It must be so much fun! Please continue writing. I loved it very much
Interested in chatting with mature women who love to tie men.
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Great story, please go on!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I will continue the story when I have some time!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Any chance of another chapter? I love this story!
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Me too
We need more
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Mike wrote: 4 years ago I will continue the story when I have some time!
I know.....I'm a pest but I sure would love more Aunt Alice and her nephew tie up games
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Enjoyed the story, hopefully more additions to come.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic