Oscar and Linnea studies m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oscar and Linnea studies m/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Oscar slowly sauntered through the mall. He was window shopping and didn't have a care in the world. Suddenly, he saw someone he knew. It was Linnea from his class. His heart skipped a beat, as she was considered, among the boys anyway, as being one of the, if not the, cutest girl in the entire school! She was still dressed in the same clothes she had worn to school, dark blue v-necked sweater over a black bow-tie and a white blouse, tartan mid-thigh skirt, beige cotton pantyhose, and patent leather sandals.

At the same time Oscar saw her, Linnea saw him. She knew he was considered to be kind of an oddball and not particularly attractive among the girls, but she thought he was kind of cute. Not sexy-cute, but cuddly-cute, with that flighty red hair and a face full of freckles, and being charmingly absent-minded at times. Like her, he was dressed in a dark blue v-necked sweater, a black bow-tie, a white shirt, beige trousers, beige socks and black leather shoes.

She sauntered over to him. "Hi Oscar!" she said, her voice being dark, soft and warm. "Wanna come over to my place for some fun? And maybe study a bit?"
He almost looked over his shoulder to see if there was another person standing behind him, as he just couldn't believe this supreme Goddess was really talking to him. He took a slow, deep breath to steady his nerves and said: "Sure! Why not?"
She grabbed his hand and tugged a little, to make him start walking. "Good! I haven't had anyone to play with for ages!"
He looked down, and saw she had entwined her fingers with his in a steady, but gentle grip. When he looked up, he saw she was smiling at him and he smiled back.

When they got to her place, they went into her bedroom, and she opened a drawer in her bureau. She picked out a beige, long sleeved leotard, and two pieces of rope.
"Wait here." she said. "I'm just going to slip into something more comfortable." She grabbed the leotard and went into the bathroom.

When she came back, she took out a long piece of rope, and held it in front of him.
"Here," she said, "Take it!"
He did, and gave her a puzzled look.
"What do you want me to do?".
"Start by folding it in half, and tie a knot in the middle. Then place it around my neck, pass it between my legs, pull it real tight, pass one end under the rope around my neck, and tie it together." She took out a second, much smaller piece. "Then you tie my wrists together in front of me, and place the knot where I can't reach it that easily." She gave him a tantalizing look. "You do know how to tie a knot; don't you?"
"Sure do!" he said. Having been a boy scout for many years, he knew just about everything there was to know about tying knots, so, following her instructions, he soon had her tied the way she had instructed.
"Nice work!" she complimentarily said. "Now, get two more pieces of rope, and tie my waist and ankles to the desk chair, before we start.

Two hours later, Linnea's mother put her head through the door and told them dinner was ready.
"You're more than welcome to stay." she told Oscar. "If you want to, that is?"
"Yes; please, say yes!" Linnea begged. "And maybe even stay the night?" she turned to her mother; "If it's all right with you, mum?"
"Sure, why not?" she said and shrugged.
"O.K, I will. On one condition."
"What's that?"
"She seems to enjoy it so much, I want her to stay tied like this, at least until we go to bed!"
"No problem!" mother and daughter said, in unison.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice and Cute Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic