All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Seeing your sexy bound and gagged wife on the bed and not doing anything? I would have all sorts of fun.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This seems like a change in pace, more serious. Still, as usual a pleasure to read. It would be interesting to know more about Miranda. Thank you for writing, @slackywacky.
I wanted to deal with the elephant in Miranda's room, or at least make a start with it. Danny has been useful to throw some spanners in the works so far which resulted in Miranda getting tied up at Karen's place, but I felt I sort of had to explain why he is hardly ever (never) present when something goes on at Miranda's place.

But I also know this is not a forum on inter personal relations, I am not Dr. Phill, so I kept it light, or at least as lite as possible.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago I would have all sorts of fun.
You are not alone ;)

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago ...
But I also know this is not a forum on inter personal relations, I am not Dr. Phill, so I kept it light, or at least as lite as possible.
Just because our focus is on TUGs, is not a reason to avoid other serious topics. I thought you were playing Dr. Phill very well.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Another amazing update!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago I would have all sorts of fun.
You are not alone ;)
Think about it. You come home and your wife looks sexy tied up and gagged on the bed. She is pleading with her eyes and gag talk for you to take advantage of the situation and you do nothing.

I would not only jump right in but encourage it to happen more often. Days she can wear her hot office clothes with thigh high stockings. She can struggle so her skirt rides up. I would love it

It would be nice to co.e home and see her tied up with a friend too.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for commenting.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.

109 - Danny
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I know, but remember, anything we can help you with, let us know, right?”

“Yes, I will, promise.” Miranda said to Karen. “Okay, time for bed, Danny will be home soon, and I want to be in bed before he gets home.”

“Talk soon.” Karen said before hanging up.

Miranda enjoyed the warm water for a few more minutes, before getting out of the bath. Her Fitbit showing 10 PM. She dried herself off. Looking in the mirror, she admired her body. She always looked after it, you kind of do when you are a model, but she never went into the extremes, which meant she was not as skinny as some agencies wanted her to be, so she lost out on gigs. Now at 37, she hardly ever got asked for photo sessions. Her clothes were ready where she had put them, and she dressed in her usual night gear, shorts, and a t-shirt. Her long blond hair was still damp, it would need a hair dryer to get dry, but she did not feel in the mood to do it.

“I’ll put a towel on my pillow.” She thought.

After turning off the light, leaving her with only the light from her bedroom illuminating the hallway, she walked to her room, when suddenly a hand clamped over her mouth and an arm wrapped around her waist.

“Hmmppffff.” Miranda screamed.

“Oh, hush, stop whining. When the boys do this, you seem to enjoy this. Now that I want to play with you, you resist.”

“Hmmmpppfffff?”

Miranda tried to say ‘Danny?”, but the hand prevented her from saying it clearly. Danny pushed Miranda into the bedroom. The bag with ropes the boys used was lying on bed. Without ceremony, Danny pushed Miranda face down on the bed, letting go for a minute, and sat on her buttocks, grabbing her arms, pulling them behind her back.

“What are you doing? Why are you home already?” Miranda asked.

“I figured we have some fun. Instead of the boys.”

“Are you drunk?”

“No, but I had some time to think today, and I noticed you and I are growing apart. You seem to enjoy the games the boys play with you, so I figured I play too.”

“Get off me.” Miranda said.

Danny grinned, while he was tying Miranda’s wrists together. It was not as neat as the boys would do, and it was very tight, but it did the job.

“I’ve seen your elbows touch, which pushes out your chest. I like that.”

Rope was wrapped around Miranda’s elbows, and they got pulled together by Danny, which indeed resulted in her breasts looking bigger, before the rope was tied off. It was also tight. Miranda knew she was helpless with her elbows tied together.

“Let me go, please.”

She did not scream, she did not want to wake the twins, plus it was not that Danny had ever laid a hand on her. If he had done that, it would have been the end of their relation. However, this behavior was so out of character for him, that Miranda wondered what had happened to him today. And she was curious as to what would happen next.

“I know I am not much of a husband to you.” Danny stated while tying Miranda’s legs, letting his hand slide along her smooth skin, which gave her goosebumps. “But I do love you.”

“It was weird for Danny to talk like that.” Miranda thought.

“I try to provide for my family, but I know I have been selfish, thinking only about what I want. Going out on fishing or hunting trips, without considering that you might want to do something too. And I apologize for that.”

While he was talking, he connected Miranda’s ankles and wrists together, pulling the rope tight. Allowing the boys to tie her up had made her more flexible than she had been, her elbows could not touch when they started, but now could for longer periods without hurting and the same had happened for hogties. Her back was arched, and her ankles were pulled past her wrists.

“Auw.” She grunted.

The grunt caused Danny to tie the rope, leaving Miranda in a stringent hogtie. The fact she was on the bed meant her body was still supported, but if she had been on a hard surface, she probably would only be touching it with her midriff.

“Nice and tight?” Danny grinned.

His fingers ran over the sole of her feet, which caused Miranda to scream, as she was ticklish.

“I forgot how ticklish you are.” Danny laughed.

Miranda knew that she was ticklish, and tied like she was, there was not much she could do. Danny rummaged through the bag with ropes and pulled out a ballgag. One that belonged to Karen but that the boys had used and never returned.

“Hmm, interesting things in this bag. I assume this goes in your mouth?”

He did not give Miranda time to answer and stuffed the ball in her mouth. It was luckily not one of the bigger once Karen had, but it still filled her mouth and Danny pulled the straps real tight. There was little hope for miranda that she could push the ball out of her mouth. And another side effect was that she started to drool almost immediately.

“Cute.” Dany said, touching the drool and then wiping his finger on Miranda’s t-shirt.

If he had not tied the gag as tight as he did, she probably would drool less, but that was water under the bridge.

“Stuck?” Danny asked.

Miranda nodded, there was not much she could do. The ropes were tight, way tighter than they needed to be, showing Dany’s inexperience with tying her up. And the tight ballgag prevented her from making intelligent conversation, although that thought made her laugh, as she was not sure Danny ever said anything that could be called intelligent conversations.

“Now what?” Danny asked, sitting on the bed next to a helpless Miranda.

“Really? You must ask?” Miranda thought.

Before she had a chance to even grunt in her gag, Danny’s fingers ran along her side and even as tight as she was tied, she managed to buck and almost fell of the bed. Her laughter sounded distorted due to the tight gag, but it was still loud.

“Geez, don’t wake up the kids.” Danny said.

He rummaged through the bag with ropes and found a role of microfoam tape and a bandage. He applied a layer of tape to Miranda’s face, wrapping it around her head, covering the ballgag in her mouth. The bandage followed, covering the gag and the tape, and another wrap of tape covered the bondage.

“Not sure I have even been gagged this tight.” Miranda thought.

Her eyes looked watery over the tight wrappings, and it was not a nice feeling. And any chances of pushing the ball out were completely gone. The pressure on her jaw was tough to deal with, but there was no way she could tell Danny. And there was no safe word or anything like that. His fingers ran along her sides again, making her scream, but it did sound less loud than before.

“Oh, time for the repeat of the game. I missed it this afternoon.”

The clock on her dresser showed it was almost midnight.

“Now what to do with you, so you stay out of trouble?” Danny grinned.

Without much effort, he lifted his wife up and carried her out of the bedroom down to the livingroom. The big screen TV was already on, but with the volume muted, and showed the teams for the game coming onto the field.

“You know, this could be an interesting game.” Danny said as he laid his helpless prisoner on the floor in front of the couch. “Both teams are poised to end up in the playoffs.”

Miranda did not really care. Lying on the laminate floor was harder than lying on the bed, as it did not provide a lot of support and she was glad when Danny pushed her on her side, her stomach facing the couch. At least that way she did not have to watch the game, as she did not like football. Danny shoved her against the couch, which prevented her from being able to move back to lying on her stomach.

“Isn’t this nice?” He said, grabbing a beer and taking a sip. “I can’t remember the last time we watched a game together.”

“Hmmpppfffff.” Miranda grunted.

While lying on the couch, watching the game, his hand tickled Miranda’s side, making her squeal every time he did that. She figured that she was happy he showed an interest in her today, even if it meant she had to be tied up for it. How long she would be tied was a mystery to her, but that was not much different from when the twins tied her up. At least Danny had tried. It was probably too little too late, and she suspected he would be back to doing his own thing soon enough, but at least he had shown some interest.

“Now if only you had me not tied so tight…” Miranda thought.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

So Danny has finally grown a pair. It is unfortunate that he needs more training. As you always do, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], you are taking us in a direction that I did not anticipate. There must be something deficient in my thinking. Great work!
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Great update. Love the unanticipated tangent you went down on this one. Finally introducing Danny to the mix and he is getting Miranda nice and tied. Curious if they put a bondage wager on the playoff game. Thanks for this great update.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It will be interessting to see how this will play out - Miranda seems not to be sure about this. Too little, too late she thinks. One never knows ...
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Interesting update! Would Danny be joining in the future games? That sounds like fun.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Interesting update! Would Danny be joining in the future games? That sounds like fun.
Good question how this will work out ... but we will see :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago As you always do, @slackywacky, you are taking us in a direction that I did not anticipate.
I am glad I can still surprise you :)
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Curious if they put a bondage wager on the playoff game.
With Miranda hating football and a ballgag in her mouth... I would not hold my breath for that one.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Miranda seems not to be sure about this. Too little, too late she thinks. One never knows ...
Danny might have burned too many bridges, but maybe time will tell.
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Interesting update! Would Danny be joining in the future games? That sounds like fun.
Maybe, maybe not. I have not made my mind up.

Glad you liked this turn of events. I was not sure whether I should write this chapter, but I decided I should, although I tried to keep it light and not turn it into a domestic violence story. Too many like that already out there in real life.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was an interesting chapter. At first, it almost seemed like assault, but Miranda ultimately seemed at ease, or at least of afraid of Danny.

One nitpick: Danny began by complaining about always doing things he enjoys (fishing, hunting), and then the chapter ends with him watching a game he enjoys (but Miranda does not care about). I'm not sure whether this is intentional as it makes him seen even more of an ass.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A very good chapter. Looks like Danny is finally joining in, but Miranda is not so sure. I think she wants some level of control over these games. Easier with the kids, but not so easy with a male adult. Maybe something in the past that makes her feel unease with tie up games with another male adult....
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago ... One nitpick: Danny began by complaining about always doing things he enjoys (fishing, hunting), and then the chapter ends with him watching a game he enjoys (but Miranda does not care about). I'm not sure whether this is intentional as it makes him seen even more of an ass.
Good observation, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. To me, it makes him even more of an ass. On the other hand, he is trying to participate in something that he knows little about but knows that Miranda likes.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], I don't see how you will proceed in this thread in a PG rated story. But, that is why you get the big bucks!
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @slackywacky, I don't see how you will proceed in this thread in a PG rated story. But, that is why you get the big bucks!
I get paid? Geez. When there is a will, there is a way. I had to remind myself I was writing this story and not one of the others, it was easy to go beyond that PG rating, but I will manage. Your imagination can do the rest...

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very interesting chapter and not something I was expecting which is always a nice surprise. First thoughts on Danny is agreeing probably too little too late but I guess we'll wait and see
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Your story is like the Energizer Bunny of Tugs. It keeps on going and going... :D And you manage to keep it interesting and still surprise us. Well done.
Pikuslave
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pikuslave »

Eagerly waiting for next part.please add something like karen punishes Tim hardly and keep him extreme boundage
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

I think it is also time for DW to get a punishment for his repeated misconduct (similar as the twins). He deserved it to get tied up and gagged with a harness gag a longer time in a strict position, whether he likes it to be tied up or not.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for commenting.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions, they are appreciated and useful. I might not use them, or I might use part of them, time will tell.

110 - Clogged drain
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good morning, mom. Is breakfast…”

Lucas stopped talking and stood with his mouth open in the door opening to the living room. It was 8:30 AM and he just came out of bed, still dressed in his sleep gear, an oversized t-shirt. He stared at his mother who was tightly tied and lying on the living room floor, not sure if what his eyes were seeing was what was happening. For a moment he just stood there.

“Jacob, get over here.” He finally called out, looking back towards the bedrooms.

It did not take his brother long to show up. Jacob was similarly dressed as Lucas. He was still sleepy, rubbing his eyes.

“What?” Jacob asked.

“Look.” Lucas said, pointing to their mother.

If he had been sleepy, that feeling went away very quickly when he saw their mother bound and gagged.

“Did you tie her up?”

“Nope. You?”

“Why would I ask if you tied her up, if I did this?”

It was not even the fact that she was tied and gagged that surprised him, but the fact that they had not done it. Somebody else had tied their mother.

“Where’s dad?” Lucas asked.

“I heard him leave earlier this morning. His regular time to go to work.”

Officially, Miranda and Danny were not married, but that did not make a difference for the boys. They treated their parents as if they were married. They knew the relation of their parents was not great, you pick up on things like that when you are 12, but it could be worse. Lucas walked over to where his mother was lying on the floor.

“Wow, she is tied tight. You think dad did this?” He asked hos brother.

“If you did not do this and I did not, then there are not many options left. It is not like she could do this herself. The ropes are way too tight for that. Even we do not tie her this tight. And look at that gag…”

Miranda was still asleep. After Danny had turned on the game, it had not taken long before he paid no attention to Miranda anymore, falling back into his normal behavior. Halfway through the second half he had fallen asleep, his snoring an easy indicator for the helpless woman. She tried calling out, but the gag was so tight, it was useless. Especially since Danny was a deep sleeper, you could experience an earthquake and he would sleep through it. She tried to escape her bonds, but that was, as she had expected, completely useless. The worst thing had not been the bondage or gag, but the fact she had to listen to the commentary on the game Danny had been watching and another one after that. Finally, and it had already started to get lighter outside, she had fallen asleep, exhausted.

“Mom, are you okay?” Lucas asked, shaking her gently.

Miranda’s eyes went open and for a moment she wildly fought her bonds, before remembering where she was and why she was tied up.

“Mom, it is okay.” Lucas said.

Watery eyes focused on Lucas. Miranda tried to smile, but the tight gag made it impossible. Seeing the boys was a relief to the tightly tied blonde. She was in pain from the tight bonds and sleep had pushed that away, but now that she was awake, her body started to ache again.

“Hmmppfff?” She grunted incoherently.

“We’ll get you out of this. Just hold on.” Jacob stated.

“DING DONG”

The doorbell rang, which made the boys jump.

“Who is coming this early in the morning. Jacob, look on the calendar.” Lucas said.

The family calendar was hanging on the fridge in the kitchen. Jacob dashed off to the kitchen.

“The plumber to fix the bathroom sink.” He replied from the kitchen.

“Crap. Sorry mom, no time to untie you. Give me a hand, Jacob. We’ll have to hide mom.”

Whether Miranda agreed or not was not even a question, the boys could do anything with their helpless mother. Together they lifted Miranda, using her elbow and ankle bonds as anchor points, and carried her towards her bedroom. It felt weird and strangely exiting to be carried around like a sack of potatoes. Miranda just let it happen, not struggling, as that might cause the twins to drop her.

“DING DONG”

The doorbell rang again just as they entered the bedroom. The twins put Miranda on the floor of her bedroom.

“We’ll be back as soon as we can.” Lucas said.

Miranda did not even try to reply, the gag was way to tight to say anything useful. The twins closed the door to the bedroom and ran to the door. Matching the calendar entry, it was indeed the plumber.

“Good morning, boys. How are you today?”

“Were good, Mr. Perette. Please come in.”

Mark Perette’s daughter, Fay, went to the same school as the twins, just a class above them, and they had met several times. The twins had a crush on her, as she was good looking and part of the cheerleader squad. Although at that age, they had crushes on lots of girls.

“The bathroom sink, right?” He asked the twins.

“Yes.”

They walked to the bathroom. The sink had been giving trouble for a while now, not draining good enough and Miranda had gotten tired of waiting for Danny to fix it and she had called on Mark, as he was the local plumber. He had been glad to help.

“Okay, let me see what I can do.”

“Do you need us?” Lucas asked.

“No, I should be fine.”

“Okay, we’ll be in the livingroom, playing a game on the console.”

Mark nodded and the boys walked away. He opened the tap to see how the water was draining. The test showed clearly that the drain was clogged, it did clear the water, but very slowly. He used a snake, a metal bendy spring like tool that could be used to clear drainpipes. Whatever was blocking the pipe was underneath the basin, so he cleared out the cabinet and opened the drainpipe. It turned out to be mostly hair, not hard to fix. After cleaning the pipe and sealing everything again, he ran another test. The drain was now functioning correctly again. It had taken him about 20 minutes.

“Always the same.” He grinned, as many of his jobs involved cleaning up hair from drains.

He placed all the items he had removed from the cabinet back into it and cleaned up his tools.

“Lucas, Jacob, I am done.”

The boys came back to the bathroom and Mark showed them that the sink was working again.

“You should tell your mother not to do her hair above the sink.” He grinned.

“We’ll tell her when she gets back.” Jacob replied.

Mark grabbed his tools and walked with the boys to the door. At that moment the phone started ringing. Jacob walked over and answered it. They still had a house phone, as it was part of the internet package they had and why not use it if it is provided free of charge. Lucas and Mark walked to the front door.

“Oh, I forgot my snake.” Mark said, putting down his tools. “Let me get it.”

He walked back to the bathroom. With Jacob on the phone and Lucas waiting at the door, it was quiet in the hallway and when Mark grabbed his tool, he heard some muffled cries coming from one of the bedrooms. He was not even sure he had heard the sound for real, but when he stood still and listened, he could hear them again. It sounded like somebody was crying out but could not speak. He listened at the doors and found the one that seemed to be the source of the sounds. Slowly he turned the doorknob and gently opened the door.

“Oh, my…” He stated.

He was not sure what he expected to find, but it certainly was not a tightly trussed up Miranda. The helpless woman turned red in the face, even more than the tight gag had already done, and she stopped calling out. Being found by Mark was not what she had in mind when she called out. She had heard him say that he was done, so she figured he was gone, and she had been calling out for the boys to come untie her. Mark looked back and noticed both Lucas and Jacob coming towards him.

“Euh, yeah, about that… We can explain.” Jacob said to Mark.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Delightful, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Miranda clearly has a devious mind to keep getting into so much trouble. More, please.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This is quite the story. Still, I think that not trying to untie their mom when they see her means their brains are slightly twisted.

Also, it does not seem a coincidence Fay is mentioned. Why do these boys always get all the girls to tie up?
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well this is a nice predicament the boys and Miranda got themselves into :D How will they get out of this one, and what is Miranda going to say, now that the boys saw some of the "advanced" ropework :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic