All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a fun update! I wonder if Mark will get involved in these games along with his daughter. That would be fun!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Please add me to your distribution list on All in the family, Hitchhiker and Bondage Model by Choice.

Absolutely loved this update.

I thought the boys would not even try to untie their mother. Glad they tried to transport her.

Was not even expecting the plumber to be added to the story but glad you did. Looking forward to him having fun with Miranda and introducing his daughter to the fray.

I was hoping the clog was in the shower. That Mr. Perrette would transport Miranda hogtied into the shower tub, run the hot water and show her the slow drain. Then work the snake to see if he could clear the drain before the water reached her neck and head level. A little element of danger.

I am looking forward to the next exciting installment. Keep up the amazing work.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago means their brains are slightly twisted.
Yes, my brain is (slightly) twisted. I agree :lol: I know what you mean, but since I write the chapters...
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago I wonder if Mark will get involved in these games along with his daughter.
Euh... is 1+1=2 ;) Yes, they will, duh!
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago A little element of danger.
That would have to be in the Adult section 8-)

Thank you all for commenting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
111 - Patio time

“So, what did he do?” Karen asked Miranda.

They were having coffee at a local coffee shop not far from where Miranda lived. Sheila and Carrie had also joined. It was not often they met like this, most cases they would meet at one of their homes, but Karen had to get some shopping done, so they had decided to meet in town.

“Mark had the boys untie me, although partially only. The hogtie was released and my legs were untied before he said we should go to the livingroom. The boys seemed to find it funny that he had not asked them to untie my arms or take my gag out.”

She took her sip from her coffee. They all new Mark, he had done plumbing jobs at all their houses.

“He asked the boys some questions and got the story from them. Occasionally he asked me a yes and no question, as I was still gagged. Did you know he is actually very cute?”

“Stick to the story.” Sheila said.

She agreed with Miranda, Mark was cute, and single, but she wanted to know what else had happened.

“He just asked a few more questions, before getting up and ready to leave. He even told the boys to take care of me before saying goodbye.”

“Take care of you? What did he mean?” Carrie asked.

“I had no idea what he meant, but he winked at the boys before he left.” Miranda replied.

“Let me guess, they kept you tied up until I called?” Karen grinned.

It was not that hard to guess. The weather was nice, and three of the four women were dressed in shorts and either tops or sleeveless t-shirts, while one was dressed in long-sleeve shirt and regular length white jeans.

“Yes, hence why I had to hide the ropemarks.” Miranda grinned.

She had not been mad at the boys, she was more annoyed with Danny for leaving her tied, although she probably had been asleep when he left for work. Karen’s phone call had been about 30 minutes after Mark had left and Lucas had answered. When Karen picked up Miranda about 30 minutes later, she had been ready to leave. Make-up hid the marks on her face and the clothing she selected had covered the rope marks, which were still very visible underneath the clothes.

“So, bottom line, nothing happened.” Carrie said.

The others laughed. It was not busy at the coffee shop, but there were still a few people around and to Karen it was funny to see that four women were having coffee in public and discussing bondage. This year lots of things had happened and more and more people had been involved in their games, which had really escalated, but it had all been good fun. It made her wonder what the future would bring.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Sheila asked Karen, who had been staring in the distance with her coffee cup in front of her face.

“What?” Karen replied, putting her coffee cup down.

“You were miles away my dear.”

“Oh, yeah, just thinking about all the things that happened in the last few months.” Karen said.

“For at least two of you.” Carrie grinned. “I am good not being involved too much.”

“Oh, I have been tied more than once since Sally and Tamara did the film in the junk yard. I think it inspired the boys. Luckily, they are not as good with ideas as Sally and the others, so it is mostly still just sitting in my chair, but the frequency has increased.”

“I’ll send Tim by, so he can teach them a few tricks.” Karen laughed.

“No thanks, I am good.” Sheila replied, although she knew Karen was joking.

“Oh, come on, nothing wrong with spending a few hours hogtied on the floor, before being rescued by the plumber.” Miranda laughed.

They were not talking loudly, but there was the occasional look from other people on the patio, although all four women just ignored them.

“Uh oh.” Miranda said.

“What?” Karen asked.

Miranda pointed towards the other side of the road. A dark green van with white lettering came towards the coffee shop. It was Mark’s plumbing van. It was not clear if he had noticed them, but the van drove by and turned a corner and disappeared out of side.

“What you think he is going to do, kidnap you and keep you tied up?” Carrie laughed.

“Oh, don’t tell her that, she might enjoy it.” Sheila added, laughing too.

Miranda turned red a little. Seeing the van had brought back the feeling of being discovered by Mark, which had been exciting and embarrassing at the same time.

“His daughter is a cheerleader. I think the twins have a crush on her.” She said, trying to steer away the conversation.

“Oh, I bet they would like to tie her up.” Karen grinned.

“I think the twins would tie anybody up, giving them a chance.” Sheila laughed.

“Hello ladies.” Marks voice interrupted the conversation.

Four faces turned towards the voice.

“I see the boys let you go.” Mark said to Miranda.

This could have been an awkward statement if the four women at the table knew nothing about Miranda getting tied up, but he figured they knew.

“When I called her, yes.” Karen grinned.

“How are you, Mark?”

“Thank you, pretty good, Karen. Hi Sheila, how are you? And Carrie, all good? Busy at the hospital?”

Mark had done some work at the hospital too. There was a bit of chatting back and forth before Mark looked at his watch.

“Good seeing you all, I must pick up Fay from practice and I am already late. Take care.”

They said their goodbyes and Mark walked away from the patio.

“Funny how he assumed we all knew about your hobby.” Karen said to Miranda.

“We’re always together, so I am not surprised. And there I was earlier this morning, tightly tied, and now I am sitting here with the lot of you. Can’t be that hard to figure out.”

“I have to agree, he is cute.” Carrie added.

“You are married.” Karen grinned.

“I can look, can’t I?” She grinned.

“Maybe we should tie you up and clog a drain, so you can have the plumber come by?” Sheila said.

That caused everybody to laugh. For a few minutes they sipped their coffees, when Karen saw Mark come back, accompanied by his daughter.

“He’s coming back.” Karen stated.

He did not come to the patio again but did wave at them. They could see he was saying something to his daughter, a very pretty girl dressed in her blue and yellow cheerleader outfit.

“Let me know if you need some more clogs or ropes undone.” He called out, before turning the corner.

Miranda turned red again.

“I think it is time we get some shopping done.” Karen grinned, seeing Miranda react.

“Is the swim practice still on for tomorrow?” Sheila asked.

“Yes. Both Tim and Tamara have practice.”

“Okay, we will see you there.”

Miranda and Karen headed to the mall, while Sheila headed home and Carrie headed to work. It had been an interesting day so far…
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Nice update. I really hope Mark becomes a fixture as a permanent character in these stories.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Nice update and I agree with [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] . Hope Mark and his daughter feature more in the future chapters.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Nice update. I really hope Mark becomes a fixture as a permanent character in these stories.
There is a good chance that will happen.
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Nice update and I agree with @dogrednuht123 . Hope Mark and his daughter feature more in the future chapters.
Thank you both for commenting, much appreciated.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Great update! It looks like with Mark, and maybe his daughter getting involved, there are a lot more games coming up :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Terrific, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Mark and Fey appear to be a wonderful addition to the family. I am certain that their activities will be of great interest to all of us under your expert guidance.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good update. Very cute of Miranda taking it so well. I am presuming we will see a divorce soon (which would be unfortunate for Fay, having to live together with the twins).

One question:
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago “Let me guess, they kept you tied up until I called?” Karen grinned.
is followed by
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago “I see the boys let you go.” Mark said to Miranda.

This could have been an awkward statement if the four women at the table knew nothing about Miranda getting tied up, but he figured they knew.

“When I called her, yes.” Miranda grinned.

“How are you, Mark?”

“Thank you, pretty good, Karen. Hi Sheila, how are you? And Carrie, all good? Busy at the hospital?”
Not sure whether I understand this exchange. Karen called Miranda, didn't she?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Not sure whether I understand this exchange. Karen called Miranda, didn't she?
Yep, wrong name in the story. Updated.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Terrific, @slackywacky. Mark and Fey appear to be a wonderful addition to the family. I am certain that their activities will be of great interest to all of us under your expert guidance.
I second that motion - I am sure they will make a nice addition to the cast :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it took me quite awhile to get into the flow of this story. Having admittedly skipped past it. Even though it’s by yourself [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Mainly due to the initial f/m notification. For that’s not my thing. But now. Well now you’ve crafted such an intricate web of characters. Have got more and more creative. As we all expect. And I find myself longing for the next part. Just as I do with your other amazing titles. So I kind of hope that we see more of Mark and his daughter Fay. But most of all more of the others in ropes ;) .

Thanks again for such a delight read
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Having admittedly skipped past it.
Skipping past one of my stories? Wow. that is living dangerously. My wrath will be... non-existent :lol:
Glad you decided to read it anyway and glad you liked it.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great post as ever
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Great post as ever
Thank you. Next chapter is below...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
112 - Additional training

“That was the worst time I had in weeks. It felt like I had no speed at all.” Tamara sighed.

“Oh, come on, it was not that bad.” Tim replied while putting his bag in the trunk of Carrie’s car.

“Yes, it was. I should train more.”

Carrie waited for the teens to get into the car. She looked in the rear-view mirror at her daughter and her boyfriend, both similarly dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Karen had to go out and Tim was coming back to Carrie’s place. School had not started yet, another week before that would happen, but swimming practice had started, as the first meet was coming up soon.

“You know you are too hard on yourself.” Carrie said to her daughter. “It was only the first training session. You have been off for a few weeks.”

“I have some ideas how we can help you.” Tim said.

“Okay, maybe I am a little hard on myself, but I want to win. I don’t want to end up last, like today. Even the new girl beat me in the last round.”

“She is cute.” Tim said almost automatically.

The statement got him a look from Tamara.

“I bet you want to tie her up too.” She told him.

Tim got smart quick and did not reply. But Tamara knew she was right, and she knew Tim was right, the new member of the swim squad was very pretty and had a well-toned body. And more annoying, had beaten Tamara’s time today. Vanessa, as that was her name, had just moved here from New York, so there had been lots of changes for her and her family. She had been part of a swim team in New York, so it had been logical to look for something similar in her new town. Compared to New York, this swim team was very small, but they were focussed on improving and not just getting together each week. Tamara and Vanessa had gotten along well, even when Vanessa had beaten Tamara’s time.

“She will be in your class, won’t she?” Carrie asked.

Carrie had been watching the practice from the bleachers.

“Yes, she is my age, her birthday is just 27 days after mine.”

“Did you do a biography on her?” Tim grinned, noting that Tamara already knew Vanessa’s birthday.

“We talked while changing after the swim.” Tamara replied, not giving any details. “I did warn her to stay away form you.”

“Funny.” Tim said, getting into the car.

Tamara got in on the other side and they left the parking lot at the pool.

“What’s for dinner mom? I feel like pizza.” Tamare asked Carrie after a while.

“Now she tells me. You could not have told me that when we were still in town?”

“Sorry.”

“Okay, order something. Your dad is away, so just for the three of us. You know what I like.” Carrie said, driving the car.

“Thanks mom.” Tamara said.

Carrie did not really mind. It had been a busy day at the hospital before she came to the pool, so not having to cook was not that bad an idea. Once home, both Tamara and Tim cleaned up their swimming stuff.

“I am running the laundry, anything from you, Tim?” Tamara asked.

Tim handed his gear and Tamara started the machine.

“Remember I said I can help you with your training?” Tim asked as they were sitting on the bed in Tamara’s bedroom. “I’ll show you what I had in mind.”

Tim opened the box with their bondage stuff and grabbed a rope.

“Getting tied up is going to improve my speed?” Tamara laughed.

“Just trust me, okay? Now turn around, hands behind your back.”

The pizza delivery was 45 minutes away, so they had some time. Tim quickly tied Tamara’s arms in a box tie behind her back, each hand being able to touch the elbow from the other arm. He did not tighten it very much, just keeping the ropes snug enough for Tamara not being able to get out. For a moment he just looked at his girlfriend, liking this tie, as the ropes circling her torso accentuated her breasts.

“Let’s go.” He said, pulling his gaze away from Tamara.

“Go where?”

“The garage.”

Tamara followed Tim to the garage. Walking with her hands tied was always feeling a little funny, but she took her time as she did not want to fall down the stairs.

“What are we doing here?” She asked once they entered the garage.

“That.” He said, pointing at the treadmill.

The basement was still unfinished and therefore the treadmill was in the garage. The machine, a ProForm Sport 5.5 Folding Treadmill, was used regularly by Tamara.

“I must be crazy. I don’t want to exercise now; I want to rest. I have just been swimming for an hour.”

“I know, so your muscles are already warm, so this should be easy.”

He positioned Tamara on the treadmill and, with the rope he brought from upstairs, hobbled her ankles. The distance between her ankles was long enough to be able to make steps but running was not possible.

“How am I going to run like this?” Tamara asked.

“With difficulty.” Tim grinned.

After connecting the cord for the safety stop to the ropes holding her arms in place, Tim started the machine at a very slow pace. Tamara did not walk and was sliding to the edge of the belt when Tim smacked her butt.

“Auw.” Tamara cried out, more in shock than in pain.

“Walk.” Tim ordered. “Or I will do that again.”

This time Tamara started to walk. The pace was slow, so she did not really have to try. It was easy to keep up. However, Tim increased the speed a little and that forced Tamara to pick up the pace, as every time she got to the end of the belt Tim would raise his hand as to smack her. Another speed increase made Tamara pay attention to what she was doing, as she now had to really try to keep up. The treadmill was still not going super fast, but the rope connecting her ankles was limiting her steps.

“Having fun?” She asked as Tim increased the speed once again.

He just smiled at her, holding his finger over the button that would increase the speed.

“Want some more?”

Instead of the speed button, he pressed the incline button and the treadmill started to raise at the front, which made the walk more intense. Pressing the button a few more times made Tamara feel like she was walking up hill. Somehow, she had to agree with Tim, it was giving her a workout. Sweat was appearing on her body. Tim kept playing with the buttons, sometimes lowering the speed, sometimes increasing it. And he also played with the incline. Tamara started to have trouble keeping up when he increased the speed while the machine was at the highest incline.

“Please…lower…the…speed…a…little.” Tamara sighed, getting exhausted.

“Pizza is here.” Carrie called out from the hallway.

“It is your lucky day.” Tim grinned, as he lowered the incline and speed, bringing the machine to a halt.

Tamara was breathing hard from the exercise. Tim disconnected the safety cord and helped Tamara step down from the machine.

“Let’s go and eat some pizza.”

“Aren’t you going to untie me?”

“Now why would I do that, you're very cute this way. And don’t worry, I will feed you. And maybe afterwards we can do the exercise again.” Tim said.

Tamara rolled her eyes and sighed, before following Tim to the kitchen. She knew her mother would not help her and escaping the ropes herself was not likely, so she did the only thing she could do, accept her fate.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Box tied and hobbled on a treadmill, who would have thought of that but [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I do hope that Tim realizes just how good he has things with Tamara and her mother.
Spy Task Force Completed
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That’s actually a very good incentive to workout!

Great chapter!
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

very nice chapter, looking forward to more chapters
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great chapter. Love the bondage paired with the treadmill. Was hoping for the carrot and the stick type of training. But who knows there is still time with pizza and a paddling. Ha. That will definitely increase Tamara's speed. Great job as always and looking forward to Vanessa being added to the mix after Tamara starts beating her time and then she'll want to do the same training regimen as Tamara. Ha.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Box tied and hobbled on a treadmill, who would have thought of that but slackywacky.
I would like to say this was my idea, but it wasn't.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Was hoping for the carrot and the stick type of training. But who knows there is still time with pizza and a paddling.
Oh, I don't know, getting a slap on your butt when not walking fast enough can be a good incentive too.

The next chapter will be below. Thank you all for commenting.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

113 - Unexpected visitor

“I’ll be back just after midnight. Don’t go to bed to late, you both have training again tomorrow.” Carrie told Tamara and Tim before leaving the backyard.

She had finished a 12-hour shift earlier that morning, but staffing shortages had the hospital call her to ask if she could do another 6-hour shift. She would be off for the next 3 days, so she did not mind.

“Yes, we will.” Tim replied, sitting in a lounge chair in the backyard.

He was dressed only in shorts, as it was a warm early evening on a late summer day. After giving Tamara her workout on the treadmill before dinner, they had eaten pizza. Tamara had been left bound; her mother did not interfere with their games unless she thought what they were doing was dangerous. Eating pizza on the back deck was not considered to qualify as dangerous. With Carrie heading out for work soon and Tamara’s father on a business trip, as always, Tamara and Tim would be on their own.

“Maybe you should rest a bit.” Tim had said to Tamara after they ate the pizza.

“What do you have in mind?” She had asked, sounding not very enthusiastic.

Since she was still tied, she figured it would have something to do with staying tied a while longer. Tim grinned.

“Come on, it will be fun.” He said to Tamara, a big smile on his face.

“That’s what you said when you made me workout on the treadmill.” Tamara grinned.

“All you have to do is relax.” Tim said. “I promise.”

That last statement made Tamara laugh.

“You promise?” She asked him.

“Yes.”

“Okay, what did you have in mind?” She asked him.

Tim pointed to the hammock that was tied between two trees in the backyard. It was a single person brightly striped Brazilian hammock, the type without wooden slats to keep the lying area stretched. It was made of mostly cotton and some polyester.

“You want me to go in the hammock like this?” Tamara asked, showing her bound arms, still tied in a box tie, to Tim.

“I figured it would be fun. And the box tie is comfortable.” He replied.

“As I said before today… I must be crazy, but okay, let’s give it a try.”

Both walked over to where the hammock was hanging. The house had a large yard with several trees and privacy from the neighbours. Not as large as Karen’s, but decent enough. Tim helped holding the hammock still, while Tamara sat down in it and turned herself, with some difficulty due to her bound arms, so that she could lay down. It was a good thing that Tim was holding on to the hammock, as without his help she probably would not have gotten in the thing.

“Phew, that was more difficult than I thought.” Tamara said, now that she was lying in the hammock.

“How are your arms?” Tim asked her.

Tamara moved around a bit before replying.

“Not bad, I can stand this for a while. You did not tie me to tight, for a change, so I will manage.”

“Let me pull you up a little, so your head is a little higher.”

Pulling Tamara up was not hard, and it allowed Tamara to see a bit more, as the hammock wanted to pull the outsides together now that there was weight in the hammock.

“Let me get some rope and I will fix it so you can see better and prevent you from falling out.” Tim said, walking away and leaving Tamara in the hammock.

It did not take long before he was back, carrying the box with their bondage gear. Taking a few ropes, he started tying one around her ankles, on the outside of the hammock. It effectively tied Tamara’s legs together. He did the same around her knees and thighs. More ropes were added at waist and below and just above her breasts. The hammock looked more like a cocoon now, with only Tamara’s head sticking out.

“You look cute.” Tim said, before kissing Tamara.

The kiss lasted a few moments.

“Comfy?” He asked his prisoner.

“Not bad. Not that I would like to spend the night like this, but it is not bad.”

“Well, you can stay a little while like that.” He grinned, sitting down in one of the garden chairs from which he could see Tamara.

It was fun to watch Tamara, who could do not much else than swing a little. She found out quickly that braking was a lot harder, and you had to time it right, otherwise you just kept swinging. When Tim noticed she could not stop the slightly heavier swing, he got up from his chair and walked over to her.

“Need some help?” He asked, looking down at Tamara.

“Yes please.” She grinned.

He stopped the sideway motion.

“And my reward?” He asked, leaning in close to Tamara.

They kissed for a few moments.

“Am I interrupting?” A female voice said behind Tim.

“What?” Tim exclaimed, turning around.

“Oh, high Vanessa. Euh, what are you doing here?”

Vanessa was the new girl on the swim team.

“I took a towel from Tamara by mistake this morning. As my dad had to be in the area, I figured I drop it off. I rang the doorbell, but nobody answered. I called your mother to tell her where I would leave it, but she told me to just go to the backyard.” She said, looking at Tamara.

“Euh, okay.” Tamara said, feeling a bit silly being tied up in a hammock.

Tamara felt a bit betrayed by her mother, telling Vanessa to go to the backyard, as Carrie knew Tamara had been tied up when she left for work.

“Having fun, are we?” Vanessa asked, walking up to the hammock and inspecting Tim’s work. “Not bad. Could have been a little tighter.”

Vanessa was a little taller than Tim, with medium length blond hair. It was easy to see she was the sportive type, with her toned arms and legs, which were on full display due to the shorts and tank top she was wearing. The white clothing contrasted with her tanned skin.

“It has been a while since I saw somebody tied up. Is this a regular thing?” Vanessa asked.

“You could say that.” Tim laughed.

He could see the fun in the situation, but then, he was not the one tied up.

“I tried to tie my ex-boyfriend, but he never agreed to playing along. He thought it was inappropriate. I had found all these fun positions in which I could tease him, but nope, he did not want to play.”

Tim told Vanessa about the small group that were involved.

“Oh, wow, a real bondage club.” She grinned.

“Not really. It is never really organized or something like that. It is mostly spur of the moment thing, although I believe that DW and my sister play daily.”

“Interesting. I always wondered what it is like to tie somebody up. With Sebastian not playing along, I had nobody to practice on than myself. And I was too scared to be found out, as my parents would probably not agree to these ‘games’.” Vanessa stated, using air quotes.

“Does that mean you have been tied up?” Tamara asked.

“Never completely, although I was handcuffed once. I think that started the fascination. I tied my legs and enjoyed the feeling, but I am not sure it was the fact that I tied myself or that my legs were tied that exited me.”

“Sounds like you are like DW. He likes to tie, but hates being tied.”

“I don’t hate it, I think, I just prefer the tying. Well, at least I think I do, since I never tied somebody else.”

“Maybe you should tie Tim up.” Tamara grinned.

Vanessa looked surprised.

“Can I? Really?”

“What?” Tim said, looking at Tamara.

“You heard me. Vanessa has never tied somebody up and since I am already helpless…”

Tamara left the end of the sentence hanging. Tim sighed and pointed at the box with their bondage gear.

“Oh, wow, I did not expect that. I thought you might just have a few ropes, that’s it.”

She rummaged through the gear in the box. Over time, Tim had added some of his mother’s stuff to the box, so it was a lot more than just rope. Picking up some things and inspecting them, Vanessa took her time. Sometimes she asked Tim a question, which he tried to answer as best as he could.

“I hope I don’t embarrass myself.” Vanessa said. “All I ever played with was some rope.”

“You’ll be fine. Just make sure you tie him well; he is pretty good at escaping.” Tamara reacted.

“No, I am not. If I was, I would not have spent the evening tied to a pole in the basement while you had your Arbonne party upstairs.” He grinned.

“Oh, you do Arbonne. Can I come next time?”

“Sure, Vanessa.” Tamara laughed.

Tamara expected it to be hard for anybody to move from a big city to rural USA, so anything they could do to make it easier for Vanessa was a good thing.

“Call me Nes, all my friends do.” Vanessa stated. “Are you sure about this, Tim?”

“Go on, have some fun and I will try to escape.” He grinned, turning around, and offering his hands behind his back.

“Okay, let me try.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Tim and Tamara are a fun couple. And they are fun to read about. I am always wondering what they, like all of your characters, will do next. Nes is a fine addition to the mix. Good work, as always, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yes [mention]GreyLord[/mention] Tim and Tamara are really fun to watch, how they interact :) I liked the idea with the Hammock - and now Vanessa is tying up Tim? He had that coming :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic