All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

50. Dark basements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We should not be here.” DW said, looking around.

“Yeah, we know, you said that before.” Sally grinned.

“It is not like we are going to steal anything.” Tamara replied.

“Sheila’s dad owns it, that makes it part of the family, right?” Tim said.

At least it made DW slightly less anxious. The four of them were walking up the driveway of the abandoned house near the construction site they had passed several times in the last few weeks and Sally and Tamara had finally convinced Tim to come along. As DW had shown up at the BBQ, and Sally had invited him, he had been roped into the adventure too.

“You brought your camera, right?” Sally asked DW.

“Yes, I have my Nikon with me, although we will need to use a flash, as it is too dark.” He replied.

It was just after 10 PM, the barbeque party had broken up and the younger kids had gone home, so the four of them had decided to go out. The girls were still in their bikini’s, as it was a warm evening, although they had sneakers on their feet now, while Tim had changed into shorts and a t-shirt. DW, not having any other clothes with him, was in his pressed pants and blouse he had come in. He stood out a little compared to the others, but it did not bother him.

“Where are we going?” DW had asked.

They had gone in Sally’s car, parked it a little away from the farmhouse on a small siding, as they did not have access to the gate that blocked the driveway. The road construction had finished, which meant nobody really paid attention to the building anymore, as they did not have to stop for the temporary traffic lights. When they got closer to the building, it was as Karen had said, the building was in better condition than it looked. Windows were still intact and the rear door, the one the group walked up to, was closed, but not locked.

“This is trespassing, right?” DW asked again, still being nervous.

Tim grinned, turning on a small flashlight and opening the rear door. The kitchen was empty. The whole house turned out to be empty. It was just bare rooms, no furniture.

“At least the toilet is still there.” Tamara said, after opening the bathroom door and closing it almost immediately. “But its not really clean.”

“Is there a basement?” Sally asked.

There was indeed a basement, and they found it as empty as the main floor after walking down the still sturdy steps. It was not a developed basement. The whole house consisted of the two floors. Main floor and basement. Kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and empty basement was all there was to the house. Tim placed the camping lantern he had been carrying on the floor and turned it on. It lit up the whole basement.

“Your mum was right; it is still in pretty decent state.” Tamara said.

“It looks worse from the front. If I remember correctly, Sheila’s dad is going to renovate it. He was waiting for the road construction in front of the house to finish.” Sally replied.

“So… what are we doing here?” DW asked.

“This!” Tamara said, dumping the content out of the backpack she had been carrying onto the floor.

“Okay.” He said, looking at the pile of ropes, scarves, and tape on the floor. “I assume that is not for me?”

“Actually, we thought it a fun initiation process.” Sally said.

DW eyes opened wide.

“What?” He stuttered.

“Just kidding.” Sally grinned.

DW visibly relaxed. He had not been expecting to be tied up. He did not mind taking photos while Sally and Tamara did their thing but getting tied up himself was a little too quick for him. He had no problem with their games, he envisioned using Sally as a model for some of his photography but being on the receiving end was not for him.

“What did you have in mind?” Tim asked.

Sally grabbed a rope from the floor and walked up to Tim.

“I figured you go first.” She said.

He grinned and turned around, holding his hands behind his back.

“No, in front.” Sally said.

She had been looking at the underside of the floor above them and there were a few spots that allowed her to run a rope through, so she wanted his hands in front. She wrapped several loops around his wrists, before cinching it off. The location of the knot was right where he could get to it with his teeth, but he knew his sister well enough to know that he would not get that chance. The next rope Sally grabbed was longer and she located the middle of it.

“Hold your hands out.” She said to Tim, who did what she asked.

Sally looped the middle of the rope over his wrist bonds and put a knot in it. The ends she threw over the wooden beam above him. After untangling one side of the rope from the beam, she pulled on both ends, raising Tim’s hands above his head, pulling until he almost had to stand on tiptoes. She tied both ends to another beam, one supporting the stairs going up. Tim knew that he could not reach that.

“Okay?” She asked him.

“Nice and snug.” He replied, pulling on the rope, but Sally’s work held.

While Tamara grabbed another rope, Sally stuffed Tim’s mouth with a small scarf. Wrapping a rope around his head and outstretched arms several times, she cinched it on either side of his head, between his arms and head. The rope ran between his teeth, forcing the scarf further in his mouth.

“Interesting.” DW said, seeing how Sally gagged Tim.

He took some photos of Tim while Sally and Tamara finished tying up his legs at ankles and above the knees.

“All done.” Tamara said when she knotted the last rope.

“I got some good photos.” DW said. “Do we untie him now?”

“Not yet, we just got him tied up. First we tickle him.” Tamara said.

“Unfortunately, Tim is not really ticklish, but I know Tamara knows a few spots where he still reacts.” Sally added.

With a big smile on her face, Tamara walked up to Tim and tickled him. He laughed in his gag. Not a hysteric laugh as somebody who can’t stand tickling at all, but more controlled. He tried to move away from her hands, but the ropes kept him within easy reach for Tamara.

“Having fun?” She asked him.

Tim grinned and shook his head.

“Oh, come on, you like this.” Tamara replied.

He knew that Tamara knew that he liked this. As with his mum, he was indeed not very ticklish, but it felt good and there were a few spots where he was more sensitive. After 5 minutes of tickling, Tamara gave him a break.

“We’ll untie you in the few minutes and then you can tie us.” Sally said, sitting down on the ground.

The other two joined her and they chatted for a while, before Tamara got up and untied Tim. It took a few minutes, but nobody was in a hurry.

“Okay, our turn.” Sally said, when her brother was free. “Do your worst.”

“Oh, I will. Don’t worry.” Tim said, a smile on his face.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

This story continues to exceed expectations! I'm loving it. Can't wait to see what Tim has in mind!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Do his worst huh? Sounds like some has forgotten he had her and Tamara almost mummified in duct tape. I can't wait to see what he comes up with.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great part
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Can't wait for the next update
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

51. Three is more than two
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hands behind your back, palm to palm.” Tim told his sister.

Sally turned his back to him, holding her hands behind her back by intertwining her fingers. Feeling the rope circling her wrists always made her feel a little unnerved. She trusted her brother but giving away her freedom was not something she did for everybody. There was always that nagging feeling of uncertainty when being restrained. You were never sure when and if they would untie you.

“Not too tight?” Her brother asked her.

She shook her head, biting her lip.

“Why are you nervous?” Tim asked. “It is not like I never tied you up before.”

She didn’t know, maybe it was because of DW being there taking pictures. They never took pictures, so there was no evidence that she got tied up. Rope marks would disappear, photos could stick around forever.

“I don’t know. Maybe it is just me.” She replied.

DW was taking pictures of the proceedings. Close ups of bound arms, wide shots to catch the atmosphere of the bare basement, he was enjoying himself. Seeing Sally getting restrained by her brother was interesting. The flash of the camera frequently lit up the basement.

“Continue?” Tim asked Sally.

“Yes, and you better gag me, so I can’t ask you to stop.” She replied.

Doing what she asked, he stuffed a small wash towel in her mouth and placed two strips of duct tape across her mouth.

“Hmmppffff.” Sally tried the gag, showing that it worked, while DW took some close-ups of her face with his camera.

Getting back to the ropes, Tim tied Sally’s elbows together and used the excess of the rope to wrap it around her upper body, below and above her breasts. The next rope went around her waist and arms, Tim cinched it between her arms and her back, making moving her arms impossible.

“Hold on.” DW said to Tim when he wanted to help Sally sit on the floor. “I want to take a few of Sally and Tamara together.”

Tamara had already been tied and gagged like Sally, ropes around her wrists and elbows, crushing them together behind her back as he had tied both girls tighter than normal. More ropes around her upper body and waist, a stuffed tape gag silencing her. After positioning the two helpless girls together, he took a bunch of photos of them, including some more close-ups.

“Okay, done.” He said to Tim after a few minutes.

Tim walked up to Sally and helped her sit in the middle of the floor of the large basement.

“Spread you legs a little.” He told Sally, while grabbing hold of Tamara.

Sally gave him a look as if to ask what he was intending to do, but it became clear soon enough. He guided tamara in front of Sally, standing between her legs and helped Tamara sit down.

“Legs on either side of Sally.” He told Tamara, helping her slide forward, closer to Sally.

When he was satisfied with their positions, each girl had her legs on either side of the other one, their ankles close to the other girls’ wrists. Tim used this to his advantage, by tying Sally’s ankles to Tamara’s wrists and Tamara’s ankles to Sally’s wrists.

“How did you come up with that one?” DW asked, looking impressed.

“The internet.” Tim just said.

More rope was tied around the legs of the girls, tying Sally’s left leg at the knee to Tamara’s right and vice versa. There was less than a foot of space between both girls’ torsos. But Tim was not done yet, he tied a rope to the bands of rope above Sally’s breasts and connected it to the one around Tamara, pulling them a little closer. Not much, just enough to force them both to lean forward a bit. Any movement from one girl was not transferred to the other girl.

“Done?” DW asked.

“Nope.” Tim replied, grabbing the duct tape.

He wrapped tape around each of his prisoner’s hands, making it impossible to untie the ropes holding their ankles tied to the other persons wrists. Both Sally and Tamara grunted in their gags when he did that.

“What? I don’t want you to get out.” He grinned in response.

While DW took some more photos, Tim sorted through the pile of rope, scarfs and other stuff Sally had brought. When he saw a pair of handcuffs, he got an idea. He grabbed some rope, scarfs, and the cuffs and sat down on the stairs leading up to the main floor.

“What are you doing?” DW asked, seeing how Tim was sorting the ropes he had taken.

“I’ll explain in a minute. Can you blindfold them?”

Using two scarfs, DW blindfolded both Sally and Tamara, before looking back to Tim who had started to tie his legs at ankles and knees.

“I will be tied up too, so you will have to let us out. Not immediately, I’ll leave it up to you to decide when, but give us some time to experience being tied up, okay?”

DW nodded and started to take pictures of Tim tying himself up. A few more close-ups where done when Tim locked the cuffs on his right hand. Using the scarfs, Tim gagged himself tightly and used the last scarf as a blindfold. Sitting against the beam supporting the railing, he got his hands together behind the beam and his back and locked the open cuff on his other hand. Now three of the four people in the basement were restrained.

“Taking some more pictures.” DW said.

He felt a bit weird, being in the room with three bound and gagged people. He was happy they were blindfolded, as it allowed him to look at Sally without her seeing it. She looked very nice in her bikini and the fact that her arms had been pulled together behind her back had forced her breasts out more. At least with Sally not being able to see him, he did not feel bad about staring at her breasts. DW had to agree that Tamara looked nice too, but he felt bad looking at Tamara, even if she was blindfolded, as she was Tim’s girlfriend.

“Hmmmmpppffff.” Sally mumbled in her gag.

The two women had mostly not moved at all, just sitting there on the floor. DW could easily see that they would never get out of their bondage without help. He had no idea what Sally was trying to indicate, so he just ignored her. However, she kept talking in her gag. In the end he decided to remove her gag.

“Thank you. I have an itch on my shoulder, can you scratch it.” She said once the stuffing was out of her mouth.

DW scratched and when Sally was happy, he pushed the wadding back into her mouth, pulled two new strips of tape of the role and plastered them across her lips.

“Hmmppfff.” Sally grunted, seemingly happy in the position she was in.

For 30 minutes, DW took pictures of Sally, Tamara, and Tim, before he walked over to Tim and removed his gag.

“Ready to be let go?” DW asked.

“How long was this?” Tim asked.

“30 minutes.” DW replied.

Yeah, that would be a good idea.” Tim said.

DW looked around but did not see the key to the cuffs.

“Where’s the key for the cuffs?” He asked.

“Still on the pile, where Sally dumped the lot, I suspect.”

Rummaging through the ropes and scarfs, DW did not find a key.

“Does not seem to be here.”

He checked the backpack, but that resulted in another negative, the key was not in the bag.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Sally said in her gag.

Tamara just silently waited for release. She had no idea what Tim had done, but based on the conversation, she could figure out Tim was cuffed, and they did not have the keys. She had to grin.

“I know Sally keeps a spare key in her car in the middle console. Could you get that one?”

Sally nodded, as if Tim had read her mind as to where the spare key was.

“Sure. I’ll be right back. Oh, and before I forget…”

DW did not finish his sentence, but unnoticed by Tim had picked up the gag he had been sporting and stuffed it back in Tim’s mouth, tying the scarf between his teeth. Tim had to grin.

“I’ll be back.” DW said, walking up the stairs with his camera in hand.

The three restrained people in the basement heard the door at the top of the stairs close and footsteps leaving the house. DW walked around the house towards the road. The car was not parked far away, but it would still take a few minutes to get there. When he got to the car, he let out a big sigh. He had forgotten the keys for the car.

“Oh well, back we go.” He said and turned around.

It took fifteen minutes to get back to the house, go down to the basement, get Sally to tell, still gagged so he used yes/no questions, where her keys were and heading up the stairs again. He walked around the building, being focussed on getting the keys for the cuffs, that he did not notice the car standing at the end of the driveway, in front of the gate. Suddenly a flashlight turned on, illuminating him.

“Police. Stop. Let me see your hands.”

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well this ought to be fun :)

Part of the initiation, or an unexpected surprise....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was fun :) I enjoyed the unexpexted turns - and again a great Cliffhanger!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

52. Left alone

All three of the prisoners in the basement knew something was wrong when DW did not come back. Time passed, 15 minutes turned into 30 and still no DW. The 30 minutes became an hour. Both Sally and Tamara knew they would never escape the tight bonds they were in, while Tim knew he could not escape the handcuffs. At least he had a little more play than the girls and with stretching his cuffed hands around the post and bending his head down as far as he could, he could just reach the gag in his mouth. He could not get to the knot but was able to pull the wadding out of his mouth, allowing him to talk more clearly.

“I don’t know what happened to DW, but it looks like he is not able to come back.”

It still sounded funny, with the one scarf still between his teeth and the girls had to laugh, although their laughing sounded funny to Tim, since they were still gagged. DW was the only one who knew where they were and since the building was not being used, it meant they would be here for a long time, before somebody would find them.

“Hmmppffff.” Tamara replied, but neither Tim nor Sally had any idea what she said.

Tamara was clearly a little frustrated and fought her bonds, which meant Sally was being moved around a little, as they were connected to each other at multiple points. Tim was still blindfolded, but he finally managed to undo the knot of the scarf that DW had used to keep the mouth stuffing in.

“Phew, that is better.” He said.

Rubbing his head against the post, he also managed to move the blindfold so that he could see again, although that did not help much, as the basement was dark, since DW had turned the big lantern off.

“He turned the lights off.” Tim spoke out loud, so the girls knew what was going on.

Some light filtered in through the windows, small as they were, but it was enough for Tim to be able to see the girls, although details were not visible.

“You okay, Tamara?” Tim asked.

“Hmpf.” She replied, which Tim took as a yes.

“Sally?”

Sally responded in the same manner. He knew there was no way he could get to the other prisoners without getting away from the post. Whatever he tried failed, it was well build and did not budge. Suddenly he had an idea.

“Ok Google.” He said out loud.

A phone near where the backpack was lying reacted with a ‘ping’.

“Call mom.”

“Calling mom.” The phone replied.

All three prisoners could hear the phone ringing. After several rings, the phone switched to voicemail.

“Little tied up, please leave a message after the beep.”

Sally grinned as she used the same message.

“Hi mom, we need your help. DW was getting the keys to the cuffs, but he has not returned yet. Something might have happened to him. Can you come and release us? Bring a key for the cuff…<click>”

Tim sighed when the phone disconnected.

“I’ll try again.” He told Sally and Tamara.

“Ok Google.”

“Ping”

“Call mom.”

“Calling mom”

A busy tone sounded.

“Damn.” Tim said.

He waited a couple of minutes and tried again, but for some reason the line was busy.

“I’ll try your mom, Tamara.” Tim said, before going through the motions of making a phone call with Google again. This time the phone just rang and rang but was not picked up. And there was no voicemail message.

“Hmmppfff.” Tamara said, but the gag worked too well, and nobody understood what Tamara was trying to say.

“Have you got DW’s phone number, Sally?

“Hmmpppfffff.”

Now it was Sally’s turn to grunt in her gag without anybody knowing what she was saying. Tim laughed.

“Yeah, that worked well.” He said.

“Let’s try mom…” Tim did not finish the sentence, as they heard footsteps above their heads.

The door to the basement opened and a flashlight shone down.

“Still here?”

It was DW. All three prisoners let out a sigh, as all three of them had held their breath. DW came down the steps.

“Sorry guys, there was a police officer investigating random flashes seen at the house. I had to tell him a story that I was looking for an owl and never entered the building, but that people could have mistaken my camera flash for what they saw. You owe me 45 bucks, as he gave me a ticket for trespassing. At least he left right after as he got another call. I got to the car and have the key.”

DW sat down on the floor, not far from Tim or the girls.

“Okay, you got the key. Can you use it to unlock these cuffs?” Tim asked.

“You in a hurry?”

After sitting down, DW turned off the flashlight and they sat in the dark again.

“Come on, DW, let us go.” Tim said.

“Unless you want to be gagged again, I would be quiet.” DW said.

Tim was wise and did not speak.

“I am trying to get to come to terms with these games you guys play. What it is you like about it, why you do it. How long you stay tied up. I am not sure I want to be on the receiving end, so I wanted to make sure to make that clear. I like Sally a lot and want to spend time with her and I don’t mind playing the photographer or lock keeper for that matter, but I think tying me up is not on the agenda yet.”

“Understood.” Tim said.

Both Tamara and Sally grunted in their gags.

“Thank you. Having this power over you while you are tied up is kind of exhilarating. I would not do anything to hurt you, at least not intentionally, but it sure gives a bit of a rush. Three people who are completely dependent on me, wow. I could walk away, and you would have to wait helplessly for somebody to come and release you, right?”

“Yes.” Tim replied softly.

“So how far would you go to get out? Don’t worry, I am just thinking about your options.”

“I think that depends on the situation. If desperate enough, probably a lot.”

“And now?”

“Not that much. I’ll buy you breakfast if you let me out.”

“Hmmm, breakfast. Not bad. Sally, Tamara?”

“Hmmpppfffff.” Both girls replied.

“Oh sorry, you are still gagged. I liked it when I came back for the keys to your car that I had to ask yes/no questions, Sally. Let’s play that game again.”

“Can I tickle you?” DW asked Sally.

“Hmpf hmpf.” Sally responded.

“Was that a ‘no’?”

“Hmpf.” She responded again.

“So, you are saying I cannot tickle you, right?”

“Hmpf.”

“But there is nothing you can do if I would ignore your answer and tickle you, correct?”

“Hmpf.

“But you might regret it later.” Tim said.

DW laughed.

“Yes, that could be true.”

Suddenly the basement was lit again, as DW turned on the flashlight.

“Time to get you untied before I do something that I might regret later.” He said with a laugh.

He unlocked Tim and while Tim untied his legs, DW started on separating Sally and Tamara. Once both girls were no longer attached, DW helped Sally up, while Tim helped Tamara.

“I’ve got an idea.” DW said.

Tim looked at him, so did the girls who were still tightly tied separately, just not connected anymore.

“How about we take them back to your place like this, Tim? I have the car keys. Or would that result in something I might regret later?”

Tim grinned. Both Tamara and Sally protested in their gags, but they knew that if the guys did not untie them, there was not much they could do to prevent them from executing on their plan.

“Yeah, I like that plan.” Tim said.

DW and Tim cleaned up, stuffing all unused restraints in the backpack, before grabbing the big light and guiding the two bound girls upstairs to the main floor. The made sure they had not forgotten anything, before leaving the house through the back door. Tamara and Tim walked in front, while Sally and DW walked behind them. Nobody noticed the dark car at the end of the drive until a flashlight turned on and lit up the boys with their prisoners.

“And where do you think you are going?” A female voice asked.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

C'mon, another cliffhanger? Ever heard of a proper ending of a chapter? :x
No, seriously, vreat job like always. I especially liked the "ok google" part. A small idea I have never seen ina story before. With my paranoia, I can only wonder what Google knows about all these adventures...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I especially liked the "ok google" part.
Depending on my gag, I use it occasionally to tell the time, as blindfolded I can't see the clock. When the ballgag is really tight, Google can't understand me, but normally I have just enough play to make Google understand me.

Almost needed it once for real, as described in the story, when my partner forgot I was tied downstairs and she went to work. Luckily I made just enough sound that she heard me before walking out the door. After 3 hours I was glad she did, otherwise it would have been 7 hour total session, as there was no chance in hell I would get out on my own.

Thanks for reading my stories.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic as ever!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

53. Search party
Karen leaned on the gate that blocked the driveway, shining her flashlight at the 4 people walking towards her. She had to grin when she saw Tamara and Sally were still tightly tied.

“Mom, what are you doing here?” Tim said when they reached the gate.

“You called me, remember, something about DW and some keys and needing my help.”

“But how did you know we were here? Your voicemail cut out before I could tell you where we were.”

“I did not, I figured you were somewhere without anybody else around, so maybe Carrie’s place, so I drove that way, when I saw Sally’s car. By the way, you know you are trespassing, right?”

“Tell me about it.” DW sighed.

“We figured since Sheila’s dad owns it, we might have some leeway, although the copper giving DW a ticket was not thinking that.” Tim replied.

“Cops?” Karen asked, shaking her head.

DW gave a quick recap of what happened. Both Tamara and Sally were patiently waiting for what was going to happen next.

“You can all chip in and pay his ticket.” Karen told the others.

“Hmmppfff.” Sally grunted in her gag.

“Oh, stop complaining. Knowing you, I bet this was probably your idea. I remember you talking about it when we drove by here some time ago.” Karen told her daughter.

Sally could only grin, as her mother was right.

“If my mother ever caught me out with my boyfriend, wearing next to nothing, I would have been in a lot of trouble. Let alone if the found me tied up.” Karen said, looking at the bikini’s Sally and Tamara were wearing.

“You were not much older when you started as a bondage model.” Tim countered.

Karen grinned. Her parents had not approved at first of her job, but if their daughter was happy doing what she did, they ignored some of the weirder stuff. Even Karen had to push herself at times, knowing that she was a lust object for others in the situations she was put in.

“Go on, put the girls in my car, you two can bring Sally’s car home.”

Tim helped Tamara, while DW helped Sally getting in the rear seats of the Jeep.

“Hmmppfff.” Sally grunted in her gag.

“Nah, you can stay as you are.” Karen grinned. “No need to take that gag off.”

After locking the seatbelts, Tim and DW walked over to Sally’s car, while Karen took the girls home. She honked the horn when she drove by the two boys, while they walked to Sally’s car.

“I hope you two know what you are doing.” She told her prisoners in the back of the car.

“Hmpf.” Sally said.

“I presume that was a yes?” Karen grinned.

She remembered times when she was so well gagged that nothing much could be said. Most of the times during the sessions she did the gags had been somewhat of an after thought, only later they became better and the ability to say something was reduced significantly. It was the same with the bondage positions she was placed in. It started off simple, and later in her bondage career, if you could call it that, the positions got harder and the ropes tighter. Escape became almost impossible. She brought her attention back to the present as they entered the yard.

“Now what shall I do with the two of you?” She wondered out loud, parking the car in front of the garage door while it opened.

Karen sat there for a few moments, before making up her mind.

“Since the boys already tied the two of you up, I might as well finish it, right?” She asked, turning to the helpless girls in the back seat.

“Hmmppfff.” Tamara protested.

“Yes, I know you might not want to, but what are you going to do about it?” Karen laughed.

Sally also complained in her gag, but the outcome was the same.

“Let me get some more rope.” Karen said, before getting out of the car.

She never heard the sighs that both Sally and Tamara did. As so often, they had no say in what was happening to them. While Tamara wanted out of her bondage when they were in the basement, but Tim and DW had ignored her gagged pleas, Sally had not mind to stay tied a little longer, but the notion that her mother was now going to keep them prisoner even longer, was not something she looked forward to.

“Here we go.” Karen said after opening the door on Tamara’s side.

First thing she did was blindfold the young woman with a sleep mask. After undoing the seatbelt, she helped Tamara out of the car, but instead of being guided to the garage, Tamara could feel gravel under her feet. She wondered where they were going.

“Careful, door opening.”

Based on the distance they walked, they were at the shop, which was confirmed when the gravel changed to a hard surface, the concrete of the shop.

“Hmmppffff?” She asked in her gag.

“Yes, we are at the shop. I am splitting you guys up, but I have to be quick, as it will not take that long for the boys to get here.”

Karen tied a rope around Tamara’s neck, making sure it would not tighten, and tied the other end to a hook on the wall.

“I’ll leave you like this. Tim will be around soon to release you.”

All Tamara could hear was receding footsteps and the closing of the small garage door. She knew that with the rope around her waist, holding her bound arms to the small of her back, she would never be able to undo the rope Karen just tied.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted in frustration.

Karen walked quickly back to the Jeep and opened the door on Sally’s side. As with Tamara, she blindfolded the young woman first, this time with a leather blindfold. Once the seatbelt was released, Karen helped her daughter out of the car and guided her into the garage, through the hallway into the basement. The blindfold did not fool Sally, she knew exactly where she was, and it had not been Karen’s intention to hide where she was going with her daughter, it had been to make her prisoner easier to control.

“Here you go.” Karen said, moving Sally into a small storage area in the basement.

It was not often used, it had the Christmas stuff in it, but there was some space left and Karen did the same with Sally as she had done with Tamara, a rope from her neck to a hook made sure Sally could not go anywhere.

“Don’t go anywhere.” Karen joked just before closing the door.

The tea kettle was running in the kitchen when Tim and DW came back to the house. Karen sat in a robe at the breakfast counter. It was almost midnight and normally Karen would be in bed, but now she was making tea, which seemed odd to Tim.

“Why are you making tea?” He asked.

“Why not?”

“It’s almost midnight. Normally you are in bed.”

“Are you saying I am old and should go to bed?”

“Mom!”

DW grinned. It was clear that Karen was toying with them.

“Maybe we ask the wrong question.” He said, looking around.

“What?” Tim asked.

“Maybe the question we should ask is where are the girls?” DW said to Tim.

Karen grinned. Tim rolled his eyes and sighed.

“Okay, mom, where are they?”

“Where is who, dear? I could not sleep, so I made a cup of tea. I have not been out all night.”

DW had to grin. Karen poured her tea and looked like she was finally ready to go to bed.

“Good night boys. Don’t forget to lock up.”

With a smile on her face she walked to the door of the hallway.

“Come on mom, where are they?” Tim said, walking a few steps after her.

“Seek and you will find.” Was all that Karen said, before closing the kitchen door behind her.

DW and Tim looked at each other.

“Okay, so we shall seek.”

It took them 30 minutes to find both Sally and Tamara and both girls were relieved when they got released by the boys.

“Are you staying over, DW?” Sally asked, looking like she would enjoy that.

“Euh, okay.” He replied.

It did not take long to lock up the place before they went to their bedrooms. And anything that happened behind the closed doors of their bedrooms is for them to know and you to guess.

Writers note... no cliffhanger this time ;-)

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And another game in the books with many close calls, and another new member of the games :D

Nice job as always slackywacky.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Writers note... no cliffhanger this time
No worries, Slacky it's okay to use them. They are quite effective, and I can see the potential this chapter had to add them. Now, instead you won't tell us at all. :(

So DW is now accepted into the family? Time to tie him up as well...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing as always
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago
Writers note... no cliffhanger this time
Now, instead you won't tell us at all. :(
It is the fiction for everyone section :-)

gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Nice!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 3 years agoNice!!
Thank you.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

54. On board

“Jesus, that is heavy.” Karen stated.

“I know.” Bridget confirmed.

Both women were carrying a large wooden board that consisted of several planks fixed together. It was almost 9 feet high and 3 feet wide, made of 1-inch thick boards. The front was smooth and lacquered, with over 30 slots in them, each around 3 inches wide. The rear was not as nicely finished, just plain wood with three short planks at top, middle and bottom, to hold the main planks together.

“How long has this been there?” Karen asked, while they brought the construction into the main studio.

“Years.” Elly replied, seeing her daughter and Karen carrying the heavy board.

They placed it down on the floor in the middle of the studio. The outer two boards had large holes at the top, which were made for a pulley or crane to be able to lift the board.

“Here, put it on this.” Elly said, bringing a bench from along the wall.

A second bench followed, and Karen and Bridget lifted the board and placed it on top of the benches.

“This way we can easier get to the belts.” Elly stated.

“Did you find them? They were not in the shed.” Bridget said.

Elly nodded and pointed at a cardboard box with “Belts” written on it. Karen opened it and looked at the belts. She took some out and started to sort them. Bridget helped.

“There are short ones, so most likely arms. And these are a little longer, so probably legs.”

Elly had taken a duster and had cleaned the board.

“Why don’t you lie down Karen, and we’ll see what goes where. I brought the photos, so we can use those as reference.” She said.

Karen nodded. Dressed in a simple white t-shirt and green cotton shorts, she sat down on the board, which hardly moved under her weight, and laid down. At least determining what was the top of the board was easy with the holes for the pulley being present.

“Legs first.” Bridget said, walking to where Karen’s feet were, carrying 8 belts.

With the board resting at each end on the benches, Bridget had easy access to the slots for the belts. She slid a wide belt through the slot on the left of Karen’s right ankle and fed it on the bottom of the board through the slot on the right of Karen’s ankle. She pulled it through, it was not very long, and buckled it snug.

“Okay?” She asked Karen.

“Yep, fine.”

Bridget did the same to Karen’s left ankle, forcing her to spread them. Once the second belt was buckled, Karen could no longer close her legs. Bridget moved to the slots just below Karen’s knees and repeated the process. First through the slot on the left of her right leg, under the board to the other side and up again before it was buckled tightly.

“This brings back memories.” Karen said, sitting up, resting her arms behind her, and watching Bridget.

Another strap, this one below the knee on her left leg, was buckled tight. Two more straps followed, one on each leg, above her knees and the last two straps went around her legs, just below her hips. Bridget looked at Karen.

“Ready for your arms?” She asked.

Karen nodded and laid down, putting her arms above her head. Bridget repeated the process from her legs to Karen’s arms. A leather strap was buckled at her wrists, on either side of her elbow and just below her shoulder.

“I wonder if this will hold her.” Elly said, walking up to Karen and tickling Karen’s waist.

Karen did react, but she was not ticklish, so there was no loud laughter.

“Yeah, I think I am stuck.” She replied, giggling.

With most of the belts applied, it was easier to sort out the remaining ones.

“These will be for her body.” Bridget said, putting 4 longer belts to the side. “And these will be for her head.”

She got up with two medium sized belts. The first one was for Karen’s neck. Bridget tightened it, but not as tight as the other belts on Karen, she did not want to choke her. The other strap went across Karen’s forehead.

“Should we use a gag?” Karen asked.

“Not yet. I want to see how it works without one first, so you can tell me if we need to adjust stuff.” Bridget replied.

“Okay.” Karen said.

Elly handed Bridget the last 4 belts. They were all the same length, so it did not make much difference which slots Bridget used on the board. She started with ones on either side of Karen’s hips. The belt was buckled tight. Next was her waist. As all the belts were the same length, this one went to one of the last holes when Bridget buckled it.

“That is snug.” Karen commented.

Bridget grinned while she guided the belt that went below Karen’s breasts through the slots and buckled it tight too. The last belt went just above Karen’s breasts.

“All done.” Bridget said when she tightened the last belt.

“I am stuck.” Karen added, trying to move, but she hardly could.

“I think this one needs to be a little tighter.” Bridget said, buckling one of the belts around a leg tighter.

“How does that feel?” Elly asked Karen.

“Very helpless. Just as I remembered. Being stuck on this board always made me feel helpless. Even if I could get the belts around my wrist loose, there is no way I can get to the ones around my elbows.”

“How about we raise the board?” Bridget asked.

“You can do whatever you want, not much I can do about it.” Karen grinned.

Elly and Bridget worked to fix the winch in the studio to the wooden board.

“Are you sure it can handle this load?” Bridget asked her mother.

“Yes, it is rated for higher loads. No worries.” Elly replied.

“Are you calling me heavy?” Karen asked, grinning, while lying helplessly on the wooden board.

“I don’t think you gained much wait since you were a model.” Elly replied.

Elly was right, Karen had not gained much weight since she had been modelling and she was proud of that accomplishment.

“Ready?” Bridget asked Karen.

“Ready for what?” Karen replied.

“This.” Bridget said and she pushed the button on the winch.

The board started to lift. When it got to a 45-degree angle, it suddenly jerked, as it slid of the bench and onto the floor.

“Wow.” Karen said, getting thrown around a little.

“Sorry.” Bridget said. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, you just proved that I can’t move. That scared me a little, but we should have considered that the board would move.”

“Sorry.” Bridget said again.

Elly removed the bench before Bridget continued pulling the board higher.

“You sure it is connected securely?” Karen asked, unable to see the connection points to the pulley system, as her head was strapped down to the board.

“Trust me.” Bridget said.

“I do, but I am the one stuck to this board.”

Bridget and Elly both grinned. Even Karen grinned. The sound of the winch pulling the board continued and soon the board was in an upright position. It barely touched the ground and Bridget stopped the winch. She walked to right in front of Karen. The helpless woman was now hanging in the straps holding her. Bridget had to look up, as Karen was slightly higher than Bridget.

“Okay?” Bridget asked.

Elly had taken a camera and took some pictures. It had not meant to be a session, they just wanted to see if the contraption still worked and was something they could use, but with Karen strapped to it, she could not resist.

“Looks hot.” Elly said.

“It looks helpless.” Bridget added.

“And feels that too.” Karen said. “No way I am getting out of this.”

“Oh, are you sure?” Elly asked.

“Yes. Why?” Karen replied, suspecting something was up.

“Oh, I thought it was time for tea. You want some, Bridget?”

Bridget grinned and looked at the helpless woman on the board.

“I think we can be sure she won’t go anywhere.”

With those words, both women walked to the kitchen, leaving Karen helplessly strapped to the board.

scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I love this family and friends! wish i was one of them!
I think they forgot to gag Karen...
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago I love this family and friends! wish i was one of them!
I think they forgot to gag Karen...
Thank you for your comment. Karen will be gagged soon enough :-)

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love the side story line with Bridget and her mother. Keep up the amazing work.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Absolutely great Update :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always. I'm only doubtful the tea will be enough to discomfort such an experienced model. Let's see how this scene will spin out of control as I feel this was just the begin...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic