All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago I just like that they are letting Thea tell the whole story while tied up and untying her does not seem to be real high on the priority list! :lol:
Well, to be honest, she did not even ask for it...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A good read like always. I liked the variation how the narrative was told, although I doubt the conversations were all in English ;), but having Thea narrate them already translates everything. Also, Karen and her family's lack of surprise says a lot about them.
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Again two very nice chapters of your story. The way Theda tells her story is nice...and she indeed doesn't ask for untying ;) So let's see what will happen to her at Karens place :) And maybe Maaike and Amber will get some revenge, maybe with Sallys or even Tamaras support ;) The topic of bondage and TUGs seems to be very interesting to our Dutch folks ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 1 year ago @slackywacky

Again two very nice chapters of your story. The way Theda tells her story is nice...and she indeed doesn't ask for untying ;) So let's see what will happen to her at Karens place :) And maybe Maaike and Amber will get some revenge, maybe with Sallys or even Tamaras support ;) The topic of bondage and TUGs seems to be very interesting to our Dutch folks ;)
Unfortunately (or fortunately for Thea) they have other plans (the canoe trip), so the next chapter might be disappointing for some...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

98 - Prep time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Moeder is niet hier.” Maaike said as they came back to the tents after picking up the two canoes.

“You think she really went all the way over to Karen’s camp?” Amber asked, responding in English instead of Dutch.

After picking up the canoes and dropping them at the edge of the lake, which was not that far from camp, the girls had walked back to see how their mother was doing, as they had left her behind all tied up.

“Maybe this was not the smartest thing we’ve ever done.” Amber stated, looking worried.

“What? Leaving mom tightly tied and gagged while being alone?” Maaike said. “No, probably not. But I do not suspect somebody kidnapped her. I suspect a less traumatic answer is the case here.”

Cees and Johan were prepping the canoes, putting the gear in the boats. Their father had sent them back to camp to release Thea. He was aware she was tied up, but he had no idea how well she was tied, as his daughters had done the tying and he had been busy collecting the gear they needed for the trip. He was not completely comfortable with the idea of his family tying each other up, but if nobody objected, he could accept it. There were weirder things that could happen.

“Looks like we have to get over to Karen and see if mom is there.”

“I do not see a pile of rope, or her gag, so you might be right.”

They walked over to where Karen had set up camp and were glad to see their mother sitting on the picnic table bench. Everybody seemed to be focused on Thea and nobody noticed Amber and Maaike approaching.

“Now the only question is, what are we going to do with you.” They heard Karen say.

“We’ll take her of your hands.” Maaike stated, pulling the attention to herself.

“Don’t let them take me with them.” Thea called out, while getting up and trying to hop away from her daughters.

“Mom!” Amber called out. “What are you doing?”

“They tied me up, they said they would keep me tied all they long and not release me until they came back from the canoe trip.”

It was clear to everybody that she was acting, but it was funny to see. Karen got up and walked up to Thea, holding her, preventing her from falling.

“No worries, we’ll keep you safe.” Karen told her, a mischievous smile on her face. While holding on to the helpless Dutch woman.

“We said ‘picking up the canoes’, mom.” Maaike said.

“See, they want to keep me hostage.” Thea replied.

“You talk too much.” Karen grinned. “Tim, gag her.”

“What? No!” Thea looked at Karen. “You traitor.”

Thea did not get a chance to say anything else, as Tim did what his mother asked, and he stuffed the gag back in Thea’s mouth. She tried to resist, but a tickle from Karen made her squeal and that allowed Tim to stuff the wadding in.

“Hmmppfff.” Thea grunted and shook her head.

“Ah, silence at last.” Karen stated, giving Thea a wink.

Thea smiled but kept mumbling in the gag in fake protest.

“I presume you have gotten the canoes?” Karen asked the daughters.

“Yes, dad and Johan are prepping them. They should be done by now.”

“Good, we are almost ready. Except for the fact there is a few people still tied up.”

Karen looked at the twins and DW when she said that. Both Lucas and Jacob walked to the tent to untie their mother, but DW did not make a move.

“We were not coming. Remember?” He stated. “We have a trip into town today.”

“Oh, yes, I remember.” Karen replied. “It might still be a good idea to untie her soon. She might need a break.”

“Yes, ma’am.” DW replied, nodding, although he looked reluctant.

They had prepped the canoes yesterday already, so they only had to get them to the lake, which was not far. All they had to do was change into their swimming gear.

“Maybe you should take your mother back to your camp.” Karen said to the Dutch girls.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Thea play acted, shaking her head, trying to hop away again, but Karen held on. “Or we can keep you tied and gagged here with DW and Sally. Your choice.”

At that moment Miranda came out of her tent, rubbing her arms. Trope marks were clearly visible on her body.

“Ugh, I need to have a chat with these kids of mine.” She said, looking at the others. “What’s going on?”

She noticed Thea being all tied up, standing next to Karen. Maaike gave a quick recap.

“Ah, I would not stay behind. If you think you are tied tight now, just wait till DW or Sally ties you up. You won’t be moving or talking much.” Miranda grinned.

“Hmmppffff.” Thea sighed.

“Okay, let’s get you untied, then you can get ready, and we’ll meet you at the lake for our trip.” Karen stated.

Thea nodded and Maaike walked over to her mother and started to untie her. Instead of starting with the gag, they left that in place, even when Thea protested. They also kept her wrists tied.

“Let’s go mom.” Amber said after grabbing the red rope.

Karen and the others grinned, seeing how Amber and Maaike were treating their mother.

“We’ll let you go at our camp site. At least you don’t have to hop.” Amber told her mother.

A big sigh was all that Thea did, before walking away with her daughters holding on to her.

“See you soon.” Karen called after them. “Now let’s get ready for this trip.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told as usual. It is starting to get quite complicated with so many characters tying each other up, but I am not sure whether untying everyone is the best solution. Now let's see what the canoe trip will bring. I somehow suspect Thea craves for revenge.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago It is starting to get quite complicated with so many characters tying each other up
My list of characters has been growing steadily. But I agree and occasionally I need to go back and reread a chapter to remember who did what to whom. Thanks for commenting, your insights are appreciated.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago It is starting to get quite complicated with so many characters tying each other up
My list of characters has been growing steadily. But I agree and occasionally I need to go back and reread a chapter to remember who did what to whom. Thanks for commenting, your insights are appreciated.
This was not meant as criticism. I can still follow the story! It is indeed a steadily growing cast, but somehow, you seem to manage them quite well. Only, if things turn a lot more chaotic, then it could be hard to keep track.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago This was not meant as criticism.
I know, no worries.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

99 - What goes up…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You been a boy scout?” Karen asked Johan.

“No, the Scouts are not that big in the Netherlands as they are in the US. But I learned a lot of knots tying during my climbing courses.”

“Tim told me you did a lot of climbing.”

“I have been on a few mountains. I must admit that I enjoy it. One day I hope to climb Kilimanjaro.”

He made it sound like it was not a big effort, but Karen knew better, she had some friends who climbed too.

“And Mount Everest?” Karen asked, while looking at Johan sorting his ropes.

“Funnily, that one is not on my list of mountains to climb. Yes, it is a famous one, but to me that is much more a tourist attraction than a mountain.”

“I did notice you did not get involved in the games being played?”

“You mean I don’t tie anybody up? Nah, not interested. I know I can tie anybody in such a way that they will not get out, but I do not have to prove that.”

“You are pretty sure of yourself.” Karen grinned.

“It is not difficult to tie somebody so that they can’t escape. A small piece of rope is enough to do that, but for me tying somebody up is not a challenge.”

“Not a challenge? What about shibari? It is a more artistic way of bondage.”

Johan was thinking about it for a few moments.

“I could see a challenge in that, although I never did anything like that . Are you offering to model?” He grinned.

“Maybe. It has been a while since I did anything like that.”

They were standing on the beach that was the base for a 100 feet rock side. It was not really a high cliff, as you could walk to the top, but it took a longer way around. It was way more fun to go up the rock side and climb it. It was not a difficult climb, so Johan was not really challenged, but he and Cees were setting up the ropes so that the others could also climb it. Karen, Cees, and Johan had landed on the beach, while the others were still out on the lake. So far, they had been the only canoes on the water.

“Mom, what time can we climb? I forgot my shoes.” Tim called out from one of the canoes.

“Any idea?” She asked Johan.

“Probably 30 minutes.” He replied.

“You got time to go back and pick them up.” Karen called out to Tim, who was in a canoe with Tamara.

“We will go with them.” Amber and Maaike said, who were in a canoe by themselves.

“Okay, have fun.”

That left only the canoe with Miranda and the twins out on the water.

“All done?” Cees called from higher up the climbing area.

“We’re good down here.” Johan replied.

“I thought you just said it would take another 30 minutes?” Karen asked.

“No, I answered the question as to when they could climb.” Johan grinned. “You can climb now, as we are ready.”

“What do I need to do?” Karen asked.

She had never climbed like this before, so this was all new.

“We’ll use a rope harness on you, since you were talking about shibari earlier.” Johan said, grabbing a long rope. “It works just as well and the real harnesses but might be more interesting to you. I need to apply the ropes around your waist and upper legs, so I apologize in advance for touching you.”

He grinned, while waiting for her approval.

“Sure.” Karen replied.

For a moment she considered that her swimsuit, a deep blue Speedo, was not the best thing to be wearing while climbing, but she was not going to change, so swimsuit it was.

“Thank you.” Johan said.

It did not take him long to wrap a rope around Karen’s waist, running it between her legs and around again around her waist. To Karen it did not feel much different as when she was getting tied up, except her hands were free. She had done suspensions, and this was much like that. Johan worked quickly but neatly, making sure the ropes would not cut. He did apologize again when he had to reach between her legs for the rope.

“Cut it out.” Karen laughed in response. “Just do what you need to do.”

“Getting tied up again?” Miranda asked from the canoe when they were floating closer to where Karen and Johan were.

“Nah, just a rope harness to climb, but I bet it would not take much to change it into bondage.” Karen replied.

While Johan was tying a knot, Karen held her hands behind her back to show Miranda that it would indeed not take much to make her helpless, and to her surprise, she felt rope being wrapped around her wrists. Before she could react, Johan had wrapped both her wrists with the rope he was using for her harness.

“What are you doing?” She asked, laughing.

“Just proving your point.”

Miranda and the twins beached the canoe and walked over to where Karen was now being tied up by Johan. It was clear that the rope harness for the climb had turned into a rope harness for bondage.

“Why is it that I always get tied up?” Karen said, but she was still laughing and not resisting.

“Having fun down there?” Cees asked from higher up the wall.

He could see what was going on and was surprised Johan had done this, as he had stayed away from getting involved in the tie up games. His daughters were the opposite, as they had pulled his wife, their mother, into the games, even to the point she had been left behind at the campsite while tied and gagged this morning when they were picking up the canoes. When they had left her bound, he had not been sure, but she had told him, before she was gagged, that she was fine, so he had allowed the game to continue. Here, it was clear to him that Karen was not being tied up against her will, so not much for him to do about it.

“Not too tight?” Johan asked.

The rope harness around Karen’s waist had changed to a full upper body tie and she found her arms were well and truly stuck behind her back. Johan was actually pretty good at tying. The ropes circled her torso, but none of them were slacking, hurting or moving.

“I don’t think I can climb like this.” She stated.

“Maybe that is the plan.” Miranda laughed.

The twins were looking closely at what Johan was doing and Miranda figured that eventually she would probably end up being tied in a similar way by her kids.

“Dad, one coming up.” Johan called to his father.

“What? I am going to climb like this?” Karen said, looking surprised.

“Only a bit, the first bit is easy, as long as we have the ropes hooked up.”

Karen looked uncertain. Climbing a wall with her hands tied behind her back was not something she had done before.

“Euh, okay.”

Johan fixed the ropes coming done from higher up the wall to his own harness and Karen’s.

“Don’t worry, you just walk up the cliff. I will be close by, and dad will keep an eye on your ropes from above.”

“Okay, I guess.” Karen grinned, slightly nervous.

She faced the wall and started to climb, although to be honest, she was more hanging in the ropes and being pulled up, while she kept walking up the rocks. Johan stayed close to her, climbing on the other rope. It felt weird, as she constantly wanted to grab the rope, but Johan had tied her well and she could not move her arms. Suddenly one of her feet slipped and she started to swing. Before she had a change to hit the wall, Johan had grabbed her and steadied her.

“Thank you.” Karen said when her heart rate slowed down again.

They were about 20 feet up the wall, which was the easy bit. The next bit had some rocks overhanging, which made the climbing a lot harder and Karen was not sure if she could climb that with her bound arms.

“No worries, we’re not going higher than this.” Johan said to her relief. “Climbing the next bit is harder and too dangerous with your hands tied.”

“Thank you.” She told him.

“We’ll just leave you here for a while.” He grinned. “Lock the rope, Dad.”

He called it to his father higher up, before lowering himself to the ground, leaving a helpless Karen up on the wall.

“He, what about me?” She said, wriggling her arms, indicating she was helpless.

“No worries, we’ll lower you once the others are here. You can be our lookout. Just let us know when they are here.” Johan grinned.

“Now, who else wants to climb?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That twist with the rope harness was nicely done by Johan :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], was exciting. You do have a most fertile imagination.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago That, @slackywacky, was exciting. You do have a most fertile imagination.
Thank you. I was not sure how to write this chapter when I started. Feeling a bit like an animal pushed into the corner, but as so often, when I started writing, things flowed and it worked all out. Not that I am 100% happy with it, it is not one of my strongest chapters in my opinion, but it will do.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That twist with the rope harness was nicely done by Johan :)
When I discussed the shibari in the chapter, it looked like I was going that way, but it did not sit right, as I did not think it fitted in the story, so I ended up using the climbing ropes instead for a more simple solution. Keep it simple worked in this case :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] said
Keep it simple worked in this case :lol:
And, it did. It worked very well indeed.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

100 - Forgotten
==============================================================

“Come on, you can do it.”

Miranda cheered on her two kids, as they were racing Amber and Maaike to the landing spot for the canoes. The canoe trip on the lake had been fun. Climbing the cliff had been a new experience for most and the picnic basket Karen had brought had been a great lunch.

“We can beat them.” Maaike called out to her sister.

Both were peddling hard, and it was going to be a close race. Karen, Cees, and Johan were taking it easier, as were Tim and Tamara. Both had been climbing the cliff a few times. Karen had, after Johan had released her, gone to the top of the cliff too. The view was nice. Nothing spectacular, trees on the surrounding area at the top of the cliff blocked most of the view, but it was still worth the climb.

“I put my money on the twins.” Tim said, looking at the canoes racing ahead of them.

It had become a little busier on the water in the afternoon, which probably had to do with the weather being nice. There had been a few other canoes and a few kayaks, even a single inflatable boat. Motors were not allowed on the lake, so it was nice and quiet.

“Yeah, we won.” Miranda called out.

It was not by much and she had a feeling Maaike, and Amber had slowed down a bit at the end, giving the twins the win. Whether or not if the win was a real one or not, Jacob and Lucas enjoyed it anyway.

“What’s for dinner, mom?” Lucas asked.

“We’re getting fish and chips from the shop.” Miranda said.

It was almost dinner time, so they had been on the lake for around 7 hours, including the time at the cliff. The other canoes made it to the landing spot a short time later.

“Well done, boys.” Karen said to the twins, who were helping pulling the canoes out of the water. “I think first prize for winning the canoe race is ice-cream.”

“You mean we don’t have to kidnap anybody today for it?” Lucas laughed.

This made the others laugh too. It was still fresh in everybody’s memory how the twins had kidnapped Thea and the others.

“Your mother should be at the camp with the food.” Cees told his kids.

After all the canoes were out of the water, the group walked back to the van der Meer campsite. Thea had indeed been waiting with dinner, but not long and it was still hot. The group sat down and enjoyed the food.

“Where are DW and Sally?” Tim asked.

“They had to go into town. I have not heard if they are back. They know dinner is here.” Karen replied. “But I will have a go and look for them.”

“I’ll join you.” Thea said. “A little walk will be nice after reading my book most of the day.”

The two women left the others and walked without any haste to the other camp site. It did not take long before they saw Karen’s campsite. There was nobody around.

“Hmm, I thought they would be back by now.” Karen said.

“Maybe we missed them.” Thea replied.

Thea looked around, while Karen checked her phone.

“No messages.” Karen said after putting her phone away.

“Did you hear that?” Thea suddenly said.

“Hear what?”

“Hush and listen. It sounds like somebody is crying.”

Karen was silent for a few moments until she heard the sound too. It came from Sally’s tent. Rushing over and opening the tent zippers, she looked at her helpless daughter. The relief on Sally’s face was clearly visible, but it was clear to both Karen and Thea that she had been crying for a while. The bondage Sally was in looked extremely tight and the big gag kept her quiet. Sally’s hands were tied to her ankles and her elbows to her knees, and she was lying on her side, partially covered by a sleeping bag.

“Have you been tied since last night?” Karen asked as she started on the gag, releasing the buckles.

All Sally could do was nod. She had fallen asleep, but not for long periods and she had heard the group leave for their canoe trip, but then DW had left, and she had been alone. She had expected DW to come back, like he was going to the washroom, but he never did. The plan had been for her to go with him today, but somehow that plan had not materialized.

“I am so sorry, my dear.” Karen said, pulling the ball from her daughters’ lips.

She was not going to ask where she got the gag from, that was not her place, but she swore to herself that she would have a word with DW about this.

“Thank you.” Sally whispered.

Her mouth was dry from the many hours she had been helpless.

“What time did he tie you up?” Thea asked.

“Just after we went to bed.” Sally responded, her mother untying the ropes.

“That means you have been tied up for over 20 hours.” Thea said, looking shocked.

“It feels like a lot longer. Compared to this our 24-hour event felt easy.”

“24 hours?” Thea asked.

Sally explained while Karen worked fast and it did not take long for Sally to get untied. The rope marks on her wrists and legs were deep and red. It would take a while before they would disappear.

“Where is DW?” Karen asked.

“I don’t know. We were just going into town, and we planned on being back around 2. Let me check my phone.” Sally said, looking around. “If I can find my phone that is.”

“I’ll call it.” Karen said, dialing the number for her daughter’s phone. “It’s ringing.”

It was ringing on Karen’s phone, but there was nothing on the campsite that made sounds.

“Silent mode?” Thea asked.

“Not likely, my do not disturb allows mom to call me. And it did not go to voicemail, so my battery is still good.”

“Come on, we have dinner ready at our site.” Thea said, giving Sally a hand, helping her up.

The women closed the tent after Sally changed clothes, before walking back to the other campsite, with a small detour to the washrooms.

“Good thing I did not drink much last night.” Sally said as she went into the washroom building.

Suddenly there was a commotion outside.

“Sally, Sally, are you alright?”

It was DW calling out for her.

“Hold on DW, I’ll be out in a minute.”

Karen and Thea walked outside, finding a distressed DW standing around, looking nervous.

“Is she okay?” He asked.

“Yes, but we only just found her. Were you guys not supposed to be in town?”

“When I was ready to go, she had fallen asleep, and I did not want to wake her. The thing in town should only have taken 30 minutes, so I figured I could have been back in just under 2 hours. But somebody crashed into me, and it took hours waiting for the police and a tow truck. And instead of my phone, I got hers with me and I could not unlock it.”

He looked relieved when Sally came out of the washroom building.

“I am so sorry.” He said, tears in his eyes.

Karen believed he had not left her daughter tied up for that long on purpose, but it was clear to her that she needed to set some guidelines. This could have ended a lot worse than it did.

“And my car?” Sally asked.

“The damage will be repaired, the person in the other car was at fault and he admitted that in the police report. I have a rental that you can use until your Beetle is fixed.” DW replied.

“Let’s get the food before it is cold.” Thea stated.

The group walked over to the campsite and enjoyed the left-over fish and fries. And, naturally, they had to tell the story of Sally’s long bondage again. At least nobody else got tied up that evening.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

On one side harmless outdoor fun, then the sudden change: the discovery of Sally. That must be hell for her - and Karen is rightly upset - I think DW will have a serious conversation with Karen. This could have ended worse.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Safety should never be an afterthought. And that does not apply to TUGs only. Sadly, we live in a hostile world and it sometimes feels as if fate conspires against us. I certainly support Karen in setting guidelines.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago On one side harmless outdoor fun, then the sudden change: the discovery of Sally. That must be hell for her - and Karen is rightly upset - I think DW will have a serious conversation with Karen. This could have ended worse.
It could, but luckily it did not. But it shows the dangers of being left alone bound and gagged. Yes, this is fiction, but (unfortunately) there are people out there who think they can do this in real life.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Safety should never be an afterthought. And that does not apply to TUGs only. Sadly, we live in a hostile world and it sometimes feels as if fate conspires against us. I certainly support Karen in setting guidelines.
I agree 100%, but have you noticed that while we were getting older, we also thought more about safety compared to when we were (a lot) younger? When I was 15 and got tied up, or tied somebody up, I did not think much about what could happen. I would never do things now that I did when I was young (and not just in the bondage world).

This chapter was written with the thought in mind that we need to 'think' before doing something.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told. That was quite the twist for Sally. 20 hours? That is almost inhumane. DW was clearly at fault, and I am kinda baffled he did not find a way to get in contact with the others in any way. Even if he did not know any phone number, borrowing a phone to send an embarrassing (or quite urgent but not too obvious message) from someone else's phone could have worked. And, to begin, he left her alone in bondage, which alone is already a bad sign.

After the (relatively tame) incident with the twins, I am kinda wondering how much everyone cares about safety. There are way too many close calls (although I can understand this from an author's persepctive). One time, it will go wrong horribly.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m rereading this from the beginning, currently on page 8. Definitely one of my favorite stories here! The characters, the dialog, the ties. All of it is excellent!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago I’m rereading this from the beginning, currently on page 8. Definitely one of my favorite stories here! The characters, the dialog, the ties. All of it is excellent!
Well, here is some more for you to read... :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
101 - Competition
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am bored.”

“Me too.”

The twins were sitting at the picnic table next to Maaike’s tent. Lunch had been a shared event, Karin and the others had come over to Cees and Thea, and while most were just sitting around, relaxing and enjoying a drink, the twins were looking for something to do. It was understandable, they were still young. DW and Sally were back into town to sort out the repairs on her car, which meant they would be gone most of the day.

“We have some board games.” Cees mentioned.

“Yeah, bored games.” Lucas sighed, sounding sarcastic.

“You can always come up with an idea for something to do.” Miranda told her kids. “And no, you are not tying me up.”

The group laughed, as the twins were always trying to tie her up.

“I have an idea.” Maaike said. “We can have a race.”

“A what?” Lucas asked.

“An escape competition.” Maaike added. “We get 1 long rope to tie somebody up, with no knots, and we’ll time how long it takes that person to escape. Once you escape, you get to tie the next person. The person that can’t escape loses.”

The twins perked up hearing the plan, which was understandable, as it involved tying people up.

“I’ll start by tying the first person up.” Jacob called out.

“And I’ll be the first victim.” Amber said. “Since it was my idea.”

“See what you have done to our kids, Karen?” Thea laughed. “They are all bondage crazy now.”

“Most of them.” Johan corrected his mother.

It was clear that Thea was joking and did not really blame Karen for the rope games they had participated in, but it could not be denied that Karen was always at the center of the games going on.

“I can’t help that everybody loves bondage games.” Karen grinned.

She was not offended by the comments, as she understood they all were having a good time. Jacob, picking a 30 feet rope, walked over to where Amber was sitting.

“Where you want to do this?” She asked.

“How about the tree next to the main tent?” Jacob replied, looking around.

There were no real chairs to tie her to, or any poles, so trees were nature’s replacement for those items. The tree selected was still young, only a few years old, roughly 4 inches thick, which made it sturdy enough, but not too big. Amber stood with her back against the tree, waiting for what was to come.

“This reminds me of what we did a few days ago when it rained.” Karen grinned.

“I ended up helplessly stuck to a tree.” Tamara added, explaining what they had done.

“I’ve seen that before.” Johan said. “It was probably on YouTube.”

“I think that is where I got the idea from. I did not know it worked until we tried it.” Karen said.

While they were talking, Jacob had wrapped the rope around Amber, focussing on her hands mostly. But since he was not allowed to knot the rope, she had to wriggle a bit and the rope started to fall off. It was clear from the expression on his face that Jacob felt disappointed. He thought he had done a good job.

“Who’s next?” Amber said, holding the rope, waiting for the next victim.

Tim got up and walked over to where she was waiting. Having learned her lesson from when Jacob tied her, Amber tried another strategy, she tied his wrists behind his back and the tree by wrapping the rope in a double column tie and cinched it, but she did not wrap the rest of the rope around his wrists, but high around a branch of the tree. He would never be able to get to it with his hands tied.

“Go ahead.” She said when she was done.

To her surprise, Tim started to lift his hands, almost like a strappado, giving him a little flexibility with the rope, that allowed him to shake it, which loosened up the rope on the branch. It took longer, almost 15 minutes, but eventually he got enough play to loosen the wraps around his wrists.

“Verdomme.” Amber cursed in Dutch.

“Language.” Her mother told her.

“I am sorry.” She said to the group. “I thought I had him.”

Several more people tried with mixed success. Tamara managed to tie Lucas without him getting free. And once that happened, everybody used a similar approach and escape became less obvious.

“Maybe we should include a rule that states you have to do something different.” Thea laughed. “This is getting a little easy now.”

“It will be a shame when you guys leave day after tomorrow.” Maaike said. “This was fun.”

“I know. Doesn’t it always look like you have so long to go at the beginning of the vacation and when you get closer to the end, things suddenly seem to go so fast?” Karin stated.

“Yes. We still have another week, but we’ll surely miss you guys.” Cees added.

“Well, we’re not gone yet.” Tamara said. “Maybe we can have a fun day tomorrow as a goodbye.”

“And with ‘fun’ day you mean tied up?” Miranda asked.

She was going home with the twins at the same time Karen and kids left. Danny would be home the weekend and he probably was going to take the kids out top his dad or so.

“One last epic tie-up game.” Jacob said.

“Maybe, let me think about it.” Karen stated, not committing to anything yet.

“Oh, come on, mom. It will be fun.” Tim laughed, seeing his mother’s reaction.

“Yeah, yeah, last time we did something like that we were tied up for 24 hours.” She sighed.

They had told the story during one of the campfires and Thea had agreed that it was not something most people would do.

“Now, give me that rope and let me show you how it is done.” Karen said, looking at Miranda to be the ‘victim’.

“Here we go again.” The blonde sighed.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

All in the family is always fun. Thanks, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] .
Spy Task Force Completed
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
“See what you have done to our kids, Karen?” Thea laughed. “They are all bondage crazy now.”

This basically sums it up. Once you're into tie up games, you can't stop (at least if you're the dominant) :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter, but I have to admit I did not completely understand the game:
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago “An escape competition.” Maaike added. “We get 1 long rope to tie somebody up, with no knots, and we’ll time how long it takes that person to escape. Once you escape, you get to tie the next person. The person that can’t escape loses.”
What is the role of the loser? I expected some sort of punishment to follow for those who did not escape, but it seems like everyone forgot this at the end of the chapter. This seemed a little out of character. When I read the rules, I suspected half of the characters would be tied up for the rest of the day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic