All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Again a great new chapter of this story ! So Amber learned the ropes from Tamara and starts practising.....and that'll be very interesting I suppose :) ;) And who knows what will happen when it's time to go to sleep in the tents later that evening ? There are some ways and possibilities ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago And who knows what will happen when it's time to go to sleep in the tents later that evening
Indeed, what will happen. A piece of the puzzle can be found below. Thanks for reading.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

93 - Time for bed
==============================================================

“Having fun?” Thea asked her daughter when Amber came back to the fire.

Amber nodded and sat down in her chair, grabbing her glass of wine. She had been gone for an hour from the fire, but everybody could, when they looked back from the fire, see what had been happening.

“Yes, Tamara is a good teacher.” She replied, sipping the wine.

It was a beautiful night, not too warm and for whatever reason, the bugs had not been too bad. Now that it was dark, they would be less of a nuisance anyway, which was probably good for Tim and Tamara, as tightly tied as they were, there was not much they could do to get the bugs of them.

“What time do we want to set off tomorrow?” Karen asked.

“We got the canoes from 9 AM.” Cees answered. “But I suspect most of us won’t be ready till 10. And we don’t have to go far to reach the cliffs, so lots of time.”

They had made plans for a canoe trip to a large stone cliff. It was nothing special, but Johan and his dad had set their eyes on doing some climbing. Karen knew from experience that it was not a frequently visited spot, as it was just a rock, but the only way to get there was by boat.

“While you guys climb, we can swim. There is a little rocky beach, according to the info leaflet I got.” Thea said.

“It is a decent place to swim.” Karen confirmed.

Time flew by while they sat at the fire. It was a vey enjoyable time, good company, good drinks, but eventually it was time to go to bed.

“Amber, please release Tim and Tamara.” Her mother told her.

They had been tied, and ignored, for over 2 hours.

“We’ll help you.” Lucas and Jacob said.

“And I suggest you go to the bathroom.” Karen grinned.

“Why?” Amber asked.

“Because I suspect you will not be able to go any time soon.”

“Oh, you mean I will get tied up?” Amber said, understanding what Karen meant.

She looked a little nervous.

“Duh.” Her sister replied. “You tie them up, they can tie you up. You know the rules.”

“Yes, I know.” Amber sighed, heading over to where Tim and Tamara were lying on the picnic tables.

Tamara’s bonds looked much the same as Tim’s, although they were probably a little tighter, mostly due to inexperience, but Tamara had not complained. She knew that Amber was still learning. She had made the same mistakes in the beginning but had quickly learned that ‘snug’ was better than ‘tight’. Both Jacob and Lucas were helping with releasing Tim and Tamara.

“Do you guys need me?” Amber asked.

When the boys indicated they would release the two prisoners, she headed off to the bathroom, which was not too far away.

“She did a pretty good job.” Lucas said, seeing the tight ropes holding Tamara prisoner.

By the time Amber came back from the washroom, Tamara and Tim had just removed their gags, as the twins had left them in till last.

“Are the two of you, okay?” Amber asked Tim and Tamara.

“Yes, we are. It was a little tight, but I will survive.” Tamara said while rubbing her arms.

“And I assume you want to tie me up?” Amber asked, sounding a little apprehensive.

“Unless you don’t want to.” Tim said, seeing how Amber was reacting.

He had seen her react like that before and he did not want to push her to do things she did not want to.

“No, I am fine. I must learn to take it as well as I can deal it.” She sighed. “What did you have in mind?”

“Let’s tie you in your sleeping bag, that way you can sleep. Standing against a tree or being tied to a picnic table is not that comfy when you need your sleep.” Tim proposed.

They could see that Amber was considering the proposal.

“Okay.”

They walked over to Amber’s tent, which she shared with her sister.

“Let me change into my night gear.” Amber said, still sounding a little nervous.

The others, the twins had come with Tamara and Tim, stood patiently outside until Amber was ready. Once she opened the tent flap, they could see the sleeping bag Amber used. It was an MEC Delphinus sleeping bag, The Delphinus line used high-end down and tightly woven Pertex that removed moisture and prevented the down from working its way out. Vertical baffles over the chest kept the down in place. It was only rated for 32F, but that was fine in the current weather.

“Nice bag.” Tim said, looking at the brown sleeping bag.

“Nice and warm.” Amber said in response, sitting down on the bag.

Tamara had grabbed a rope and tied Amber’s feet together at her ankles. The sleeping bag was a cocoon model, so Amber would not have been able to move much once she was in the bag. Tim helped Amber up and held her while Tamara tied a rope around Ambers left leg and her left wrist. They figured it was better if Tamara did the tying, since it was close to her crotch.

“Not too tight?” Tim asked, as Tamara started on the other leg and wrist.

Amber could no longer move her arms away from her body. The ropes were snug, but inescapable. The knots tied out of reach. Each wrists had six wraps of rope connecting it to the upper thigh on the same side of the body, with three wraps used to cinch the rope. Grabbing another rope, Tamara tied it around Amber’s waist six times. The cinch made it a snugger, but it was not very tight. That had been the purpose, it was not meant to be tight, just preventing a little movement of the arms.

“Okay, let me help you into your sleeping bag.” Tim said when Tamara finished with the ropes.

With the help, the young woman slid into the bag and Tim pulled up the zipper.

“Pillow?” Tamara asked, seeing two in the tent.

“Yes please.”

Tamara made sure that Amber was comfortable, before she pulled the hood string, closing the top of the sleeping bag around the helpless woman. She made sure that whoever was going to release the tied female would not have to search for the knots.

“Okay?” Tim asked.

A muffled reply came from the bag, which made the twins, who had been looking on, giggle.

“Good night.” Tamara said, before leaving Amber alone.

Her sister would be going to sleep soon too, so Amber would not be alone long and while the hood of the bag was pulled close, Amber was not gagged, so she could make enough noise if needed.

“Okay, lets head back to camp, guys. We have plans for tomorrow.” Karen announced.

They said their goodbye’s, grabbed their chairs and walked back to their own campsite.

“Remember, we’ll leave at 10.”

They had set up a tent for Miranda and the kids, so everybody disappeared into their tents and soon most were asleep.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice little chapter. I like how Tim and Tamara are mature enough to ask Amber for permission and don't force anything on her. I think this story really tries to show that with enough caution, tie-ups can be safe and fun. Many stories here discuss extremes: non-consensual, reluctant, near-misses and other illegal or traumatizing scenes. You are able to capture our interest without resorting to such matters, which is quite an accomplishment. Keep it up!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago ... with enough caution, tie-ups can be safe and fun. ... Keep it up!
[mention]Beaumains[/mention] says it well, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Please do keep it up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago You are able to capture our interest without resorting to such matters, which is quite an accomplishment.
Thanks. Yes, the goal of the story is to enjoy bondage in a friendly and safe environment. I wanted this family and their friends to show that bondage can be fun, consensual and still tight and restrictive. Thank you for your insight.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

94 - Sleeping bound beauty
===============================================================

“Mom, we can’t sleep. Can we tie you up?” Whispered Jacob to Miranda.

Miranda let out a sigh. She had almost been asleep when the twins started to move around. They each had an air mattress to sleep on. Looking at her watch, she noticed it was just after 11. Based on the sounds Miranda could hear, most other people were asleep.

“Really? Now?” She whispered back. “Have I not been tied up enough lately?”

It did seem that the ‘games’ had escalated a little. When they started, she was only tied at Karen’s place, but soon that escalated into also playing at home and the frequency also increased. At least she had the twins do chores in return. Mostly the boys would tie her up when their father was not around, which was often, but there had been a few times where Danny had found her bound and gagged, not something she really wanted, but since the twins were good at tying her up, she had been helpless to do anything about it. And instead of freeing her, he had just ignored her pleas after laughing at her and had left her bound and gagged.

“Please mom? Only until we are feeling tired.” Lucas whispered in support of his brother.

Slowly Miranda sat up, her long blond hair flowing around her face. She looked at her twins in the light of the tent light hanging from the ceiling and had to grin. The twelve-year-old boys, their birthday was coming up soon, looking at her with big eyes.

“I should know better than to do this.” She whispered to them. “Okay, but only for a short while.”

There was a rush of movement in the tent as Lucas and Jacob grabbed stuff they needed. Miranda had to laugh softly, as suddenly there was a pile of rope lying on the floor.

“You guys planned this, didn’t you?” She whispered.

“We hoped you would play along.” Jacob replied, a smile on his face.

After doing her hair up in a ponytail, as she expected to be gagged soon, she laid down on her air mattress.

“Okay, all yours.” She grinned.

She was laying on top of her sleeping bag, face down, with her head resting on the pillow. The twins sat on either side of her, roughly at her waist, and Miranda could feel the rope being wrapped around her wrists. If correct, she counted 9 wraps going around her wrists which the boys had put palm to palm behind her back, before the rope was cinched. The knot, as usual, was tied on top of the wraps, away from her fingers. A shiver ran through Miranda’s body. The feeling of being helpless was powerful.

“Open up.” Jacob said, pushing a balled-up piece of clothing against his mother’s mouth.

As Miranda knew that if she refused to open her mouth, the boys would either pinch her nose or tickle her, she opened her mouth and Jacob stuffed the cloth in her mouth. The foul taste became immediately apparent, and Miranda started to protest and push the wad out, but the boys had been quick, and a piece of torn bedsheet was pulled between her teeth and tightened at the nape of her neck, preventing her from pushing the sock, as that was what she expected had been stuffed in her mouth, out.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She tried to convey her displeasure.

The boys grinned, seeing how their mother reacted to the dirty sock. It had been one of Miranda’s own socks, which she only 30 minutes ago had pulled of her feet, but she had been wearing them all day long.

“That was funny.” Lucas said, seeing his mother trying to get rid of the sock.

Jacob grabbed more rope and started to tie Miranda’s elbows together. All the tie-up games had brought back some of her flexibility and she had been able to endure her elbows being tight together. This time it felt to Miranda as if the boys used a longer rope to tie her elbows than usual, as she counted more than 10 wraps just above her elbows. The fact that she knew the difference between a few wraps and lots of wraps made her grin, maybe she was getting tied up a little too much.

“Nice and tight.” Lucas said to his brother.

“Duh.” He replied.

The next rope went around her ankles, again using the same method as the twins had used on her arms. Multiple wraps of rope, a nice tight cinch, and the knot on the front of her ankles, where she would never be able to reach it. The ropes felt tight, but not painfully tight, although Miranda knew that after a while it would start to hurt. Her knees were tied next, and Miranda figured that based on the tightness, or the lack of tightness in this case, she probably would end up in a hogtie. She did not have to wait long to be proven right.

“Tighter.” Jacob said, as Lucas pulled on the rope that he had tied between Miranda’s wrists and her ankles.

She tried to resist, but a few tickles from Jacob told her to not do that. The rope got pulled tighter and tighter and soon she could feel her heels with her fingertips. The rope got tied off at her elbows, making escape even harder.

“Hmmppppfffff.” She grunted in her gag.

The sock did its work, it made speech impossible. Lucas ran his finger over his mothers sole and Miranda screamed. It was still loud, but luckily it seemed that nobody reacted in the other tents.

“We need to make sure she can’t scream.” Lucas whispered to his brother.

“What did you have in mind?”

“Don’t know. Is there anything left in the box we can use?”

The box was the plastic toad that Tim and Sally used to store the bondage articles in. The twins had made sure it had been close to their tent when they came back from the campfire. They dug through the ropes, handcuffs and a few ballgags.

“This will do.” Jacob said, showing a rolled-up bandage.

It was a medical self-adhesive bandage, 3 inch wide, stretchy, and brand new, still in its plastic wrap. Miranda was not really paying attention as to what the boys were doing, she was already busy trying to escape, but when Jacob started to wrap the bandage around her lower face, covering her mouth, the torn bedsheet, and the sock, it was too late.

“Hmmppffff.”

It did sound much quieter than before. The bandage was long, and Jacob wrapped it many times around his mother’s head, also covering her eyes, taking away her sight. Since it was self-adhesive, he did not need to fix the end, it would just stick.

“Wow, that looks tight.” Lucas said, looking at the bandage.

“Hmmmmppppffff.” His mother made some noises, but they sounded very quiet now.

Tied at arms and legs, tightly hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded, Miranda felt very helpless. The sock in her mouth tasted terrible, but any hope of pushing it out of her mouth had been crushed when the twins wrapped the bandage around her head. At least they had not wrapped ropes around her upper body, which was a little more comfortable.

“Good night, mom.” Lucas said, kissing her on the bandage covered cheek.

“Good night?” Miranda thought.

The twins knew that their mother had said they could tie her up for a short while, but the definition of ‘short’ was a fluid thing in their minds.

“Hmmppffff.” Miranda complained in her gag, but it was very soft and unless people were awake, nobody would have heard it.

The sock in her mouth and the bandage around her head made sure she could not make very loud sounds. Her hearing was impaired by the bandage, as it covered her ears, but she figured she could hear the twins crawling in her sleeping back. The snuggled up to their helpless mother. Miranda was grinning. The boys might be turning 13 soon, and she would have to come up with something special for them, they were still very close to their mother. She had no idea how much of this had to do with the fact that she allowed them to tie her up, but whatever it was, she treasured it. Now if she could only forget about that bad taste in her mouth and get some sleep…

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Very intriguing part slackywacky!

Looks like Miranda may want to be a bit careful letting the boys tie her up, especially since they're approaching the age of 13 :lol:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

So much fun to read these new chapters!

I particularly enjoyed "Teaching the ropes", where Tim gets to be the guinea pig :D

Well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Danny is a fool. What a fine wife Miranda would make. Or a girl friend. Or a mistress. Or a friend with benefits. She has such a wonderful attitude. But is it possible, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], that she has two monsters in the making?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago I particularly enjoyed "Teaching the ropes", where Tim gets to be the guinea pig :D
I actually thought about you when I wrote it, thinking that you might enjoy seeing Tim on the receiving end.
Glad you liked it.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago But is it possible, that she has two monsters in the making?
They have been getting worse, probably due to the fact that 12 year old's can get away with things older people could not. I suspect that they will soon be on the receiving end...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 2 years ago Very intriguing part slackywacky!
Thank you, it was an easy chapter to write.

GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you very much for the new and great chapters :) So it becomes a quiet and "bound" night for some of the folks. Amber sleeps in nice bindings in her sleeping bag and Miranda is tied up, gagged and blindfolded (or should I say "wrapped" ? :) ) by the boys in their tent. The idea with the bandage is really cool, maybe useful for some other/new stories and adventures ;) I suppose that Sally, Tamara and Karen are free of ropes for that night......but I'm sure their will be some new bindings the next day :)

Keep up the good and fine work / Ga zo door ! :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter! I am really surprised that Miranda still allows this to happen and that the twins do not show any responsibility towards her. Not that the bondage was bad, I liked it, but a firm conversation is necessary or even a more practical lesson. These two seem too smart and exploit their cuteness and youth maximally. They are almost 13. They are not stupid.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago I suppose that Sally, Tamara and Karen are free of ropes for that night..
Are you sure? Wait for the next chapter... (coming soon to a theater near you)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice chapter! I am really surprised that Miranda still allows this to happen and that the twins do not show any responsibility towards her.
She has talked to the boys (so did Karen actually), but I think she enjoys the bondage secretly too.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Well, I finished page 1. This is really good! Only two dozen to go, more or less. Something to look forward to. :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Going for a ride
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mom, have you ever been tied up in the back of a car and driven around?”

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” She says in her gag.

Either her mother did not hear her, the radio is loud, or she is just being ignored, there is no reactions. The car bumps over the uneven road and Sally can feel the speed increase as her mother reaches the paved road. She sighs, her kidnapping has started.
I swear I didn't read this before I wrote my Kenzie story. Great minds think alike!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I swear I didn't read this before I wrote my Kenzie story. Great minds think alike!
That's what they all say :lol: No worries, I believe you. At least in this story you do not have to skip the graphic sections, there aren't any.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I swear I didn't read this before I wrote my Kenzie story. Great minds think alike!
That's what they all say :lol: No worries, I believe you. At least in this story you do not have to skip the graphic sections, there aren't any.
I am really enjoying this. Good stuff

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago I suppose that Sally, Tamara and Karen are free of ropes for that night..
Are you sure? Wait for the next chapter... (coming soon to a theater near you)
I'm not sure yet - I was only supposing ;) :) Maybe one or two of the other girls get a silent and "blind" night, too ;)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I am only 2 years behind. I just finished "Chained" on page 3, including the kidnap game before that. Really fantastic writing. I loved it! :)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I am only 2 years behind. I just finished "Chained" on page 3, including the kidnap game before that. Really fantastic writing. I loved it! :)
You'll catch up eventually. Writing 3 stories at once means updates do not come as frequent as when I am only working on one story.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

An ohmage to [mention]Trammel[/mention] ...

95 - Balled up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Really? You had to tie us that tight?” Sally whispered to DW.

DW knew she was referring to the escape game they had played earlier that day. A game Sally had lost, but luckily, she had not been alone. The tent light was on its lowest setting, but it was enough to be able to see each other and Sally could see DW was smiling.

“Come on, you liked it.” He replied, also whispering as everybody was in their tents.

There was some noise coming from Miranda’s tent, it sounded like somebody was getting tied up, most likely Miranda, but for the rest it was quiet.

“I would have liked not to be the last one standing, or in this case, hogtied.” Sally said.

She had changed into her sleeping gear, panties, and an oversized t-shirt, while DW was still clothed.

“Maybe you should get better at escaping.” DW grinned.

“Maybe I should stop you from tying me up?” Sally replied.

The statement made Sally laugh. Before meeting DW, Tim, and occasionally Tamara or Karen, were the only people tying her up. That meant she was just occasionally tied. After meeting DW and them getting together, there were not many days she was not tied up. And the bondages had gotten tighter, as if Tim never tied her tight, and more complex. Unbeknownst to her mother, she had ordered some bondage gear on Etsy. Whenever Sally stayed over at DW or he stayed over at Sally, she knew she could spend many hours tightly tied. And it had been a long time since she had escaped from her bondage on her own, DW was good at making sure she would not escape.

“Put it on.” DW said to Sally, handing her a panel gag harness they had only got a week ago. “And make it tight.”

It had not been a question, it had been a command, even when it was whispered. Sally had not been the only one who had seen a change in DW, his mother Chloe had also noticed it. He reacted more dominant towards Sally. Both Chloe and DW’s sister Trish had found Sally bound and gagged during her visits, but when asked, Sally had said it was okay, so they ignored it.

“Hmmppffff.” A gagged scream came from Miranda’s tent. It was not loud, but still loud enough to hear through thin tent fabric.

Both DW and Sally snickered softly. Neither was surprised by the sound, as they kind of had expected that the twins would tie up their mother.

“Come on, get it done.” DW whispered to Sally.

Sally lifted the gag, made sure she had it the right way and pushed the ball into her mouth. The ball was big, a 2 ¼ inch, and it filled her mouth. Even without the straps done up she had trouble pushing the ball out of her mouth. Honestly Sally believed she should have ordered a smaller ball, but DW had told her it looked good on her, so she had kept it. As she tightened the straps, the ball got pushed deeper into her mouth, her lips getting covered by the leather panel. It always took a little figuring out how to connect the many straps, but eventually the strap running from the top of the panel, just under her nose, to the rear straps were tight and the straps from the bottom of the panel crossed and ran to the back of her head. She was well and truly silenced.

“Nice” DW said, seeing how tight Sally had made the gag.

They had not used the gag at camp yet, but it was obvious that DW was in the mood for it.

“Hmmppffff.” Sally softly grunted in her gag, waiting for things to come.

When he grabbed a rope, Sally knew she did not have to wait long. He took her hands and held them together in front of her. After wrapping the rope 7 times around her wrists, he cinched it with two loops, before tying the knot on the bottom near her pinkies. The experience Sally had in getting tied up told her she would not be getting out of the ropes. And it was obvious DW had more in mind. Expertly, he was getting good at tying Sally up, he wrapped the rope around her ankles, snug, but not overly tight. The soft rope got wrapped 8 times, before DW cinched it twice and tied the not on the bottom. Another rope was used to tie her legs together in the same way as her ankles but just below her knees.

“Comfy?” He asked his prisoner.

Sally just glared at him. So far, the bondage had not been bad, and she wondered what he was going to do next, as this was a simple tie. Not that she could get at any of the knots and the gag prevented her from chewing through her bonds. She did not have to wait long. Grabbing a long rope, DW ran it around her tied wrists and pulled it to her ankle bonds. Sally understood what DW was planning. Pulling on the rope, he slowly pulled her wrists to her ankles. When the rope was tight, her ankles and wrists were not far apart. He could not pull further as Sally’s breasts were now pushing against upper legs. Wrapping the rope around her feet, DW made sure she could not move her arms anymore.

“Hmmppffff.”

With a smile on his face, DW grabbed another piece of rope and started to wrap it around her upper arms at the elbows, which were now close to her knees. The rope got wrapped around both, fixing them together and DW made sure to cinch it in every way possible, leaving Sally immobile. The knots were all out of the way.

“Still good?” He asked his girlfriend.

The big ball in her mouth prevented her from saying anything. Sally found the position to be irritating, as she could see her bondage, all ropes were clearly visible to her and in some cases knots, but she could reach nothing that would help her escape. And once DW pushed her on her side, she found she could hardly move, and that she had no way of getting back up again.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted, showing her displeasure.

“Hush, you’ll wake the others.” DW told her, slapping her butt.

“Hmmppfff.” She reacted.

Seeing Sally helpless gave DW conflicting feelings. On the one hand he loved tying her up and making her helpless, but on the other hand he could see that some people would find it degrading. At least Sally seemed to enjoy it and never complained about it. Sure, they talked about what they wanted to do and most of the situations Sally ended in were discussed beforehand, so it was not that he forced this on her. And he knew that Karin nor his mother would allow it to be something else than consensual. Especially Karen with her experience as a bondage model had been vocal about the fact that she had no problem with DW and Sally, but also Tim and Tamara, playing around, but she had told them that this was for fun, and she would interfere if it turned into something else.

“You look lovely.” DW said, as he kneeled next to Sally and kissed her on the chin.

With a little effort he moved Sally so that her head was on the pillow, and he covered her up with a fully opened sleeping bag. Sally sighed. It looked like she was going to stay bound for a while. Having the big ball in her mouth might be painful after a while, she already could feel a light ache starting, but she knew she was helpless and just had to endure.

“Good night.” DW whispered.

He turned off the light and crawled close to Sally, lying behind her, his arms around her helpless body.

“Love you.” He said, kissing her hair.

“Hmmppffff.” Sally replied.

It did not take long before Sally could feel how DW fell asleep, as his breathing became slower. She wondered if this position and the new gag would allow her to sleep too. At least it had gotten quiet in the tent where Miranda and the boys were staying, probably meaning that just as she was, Miranda was helpless and trying to sleep while tied up.

“I wonder if Tamara and Tim were doing something tonight.” Sally thought.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic