All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Likewise looking forward to the endurance challenge. Wondering what Tamara has done to Tim and DW to Sally as well.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

60 - No rescue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mom, help.”

Carrie looked up when she heard the muffled scream from upstairs. For a moment she was not sure if it was real, but a second scream not much later confirmed she had been right, it was a cry for help. The clock on the wall showed it was almost 5, almost dinner time.

“Coming.” She replied, not shouting, just talking louder than usual.

Closing the book that she was reading, while lounging on the couch, putting the bookmark in first, she put it down and got up. The cry for help had come from upstairs, so she figured it was probably coming from Tamara’s room. When she opened the door to her daughters’ room, she was greeted by Tim lying tightly hogtied on the floor. The second thing she noticed was Tamara lying on the bed. Her hands were cuffed above her head and her legs tied together and fixed to the bottom of the bed.

“Yes dear?” Carrie asked, looking at the two helpless kids in the room.

“I dropped the key.” A slightly muffled Caitlin said.

Carrie sat down on the bed and looked at her daughter.

“Did you tie yourself up after you tied Tim?”

It was clear from the hogtie that Tim had not done it himself. Dressed in just black shorts, his wrists were tightly wrapped with a 1/8-inch rope, Carrie counted at least 12 wraps, before it was cinched with three wraps. She could see that he would never be able to reach the knot Tamara had tied. Tamara and Tim had started using the thinner rope as they had found it was better for tying wrists. It made it harder to escape.

“You did a pretty good job on him.” Carrie said to her daughter.

The 17-year-old, her birthday was coming up soon, was looking at her mother with smiling green eyes. Tim’s elbows were tied close together, he was getting more flexible and could almost touch them, with regular rope. The rope was cinched and knotted, Carrie could see it was tight, as the flesh on his arms was pinched.

“Did you have to tie him this tight?” She asked her daughter.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Tim grunted, which led Carrie to believe his mouth was probably packed with something.

“He asked for it.” Tamara replied, talking as though the cleave gag she was sporting didn’t exist.

Running a hand through her long auburn hair, Carrie grinned. It was more likely he had been tied before she gagged him, and he would have had no say in what gag he was going to have this afternoon. His legs were tied at ankles and above his knees, both similar as to the other bonds, several wraps of soft 1/4-inch white rope, cinched twice and a knot out of reach of prying fingers. The only other rope was a rope between his hands and his ankles, pulling his feet all the way back so that he was able to grab his ankles. It was knotted at the elbow rope, keeping it away from Tim’s fingers.

“That hogtie looks tight.” Carrie said to no one in particular.

“Hmmppffff.” Tim confirmed.

“Why is it that Tim is tied so tightly, and you just lounge on the bed?” Carrie asked her daughter. “And he is gagged well, you just have this thin cloth tied around your head?”

“Safety, dear mother.” Tamara grinned.

The gag, a scarf tied not very tight between her lips, did not much to mute her.

“Safety? Since when you guys think about that?”

“Karen lectured us.”

“As if you follow advice from us ‘old people’.” Carrie grinned.

“Okay, the plan was that I was only going to be tied for a few minutes, so a gag was not that important. The story was we were kidnapped, and the kidnappers left us alone for a while. I would escape and rescue Tim.”

“And you happen to have a key for the cuffs?” Carrie asked, seeing the gaps in the story.

“It is not much of a story, I agree.” Tamara replied.

Carrie looked at her daughter, who was just dressed in a white bra and panties, which was not something that Carrie had a problem with. She new her daughter and Tim were having sex, they had discussed it all, so seeing her in her underwear was not something that bothered her. Tamara had at least done a decent job on her ankles, several wraps of rope, a tight cinch and the rope tied to the foot of the bed. She could have been stretched out a little more.

“What is it you want?” Carrie asked Tamara.

“Can you get the key?”

Looking behind the bed, which was a few inches of the wall, Carrie could see the keys for the handcuffs. She had to walk around the bed to the other side to be able to grab them.

“Now what?”

“Give them to me, or unlock the cuffs, so I can rescue Tim.” Tamara stated.

While looking at her daughter, a smile came on her face.

“Mom, key please.” Tamara said, a feeling of dread coming over her seeing the smile on her mother’s face.

“This one?” Carrie asked, holding the handcuff key up, before stuffing it in her jeans pocket. “I think I will hold on to it a while longer.”

“Mom!”

A gagged sound that sounded like a grin came from the hogtied prisoner on the floor. Carrie walked to the foot of the bed and untied the knot that connected Tamara’s ankles to the bed. Pulling on it, she pulled Tamara further to the bottom of the bed.

“Come on, mom. Let me go.”

“You are kidnapped, remember, you told me so yourself. You don’t have a say as what happens to you.” Carrie grinned.

The bag that Tim and Tamara used to carry their bondage gear was sitting on the desk next to the bed. Rummaging through it, she found a 2-inch ballgag and walked over to the top of the bed.

“Please, no.” Tamara pleaded.

“I have four more hours before I need to get to work. I suggest you try to escape before that time. I will be making some dinner for when you escape your kidnappers.”

Carrie untied the scarf that had gagged Tamara before, not doing a particularly good job, and replaced it with the ballgag, buckling it tight at the nape of her daughter’s neck. The ball was pulled tightly into her mouth, pulling back the corners of her mouth.

“Hmmppffff.” Tamara grunted.

“Much better.” Carrie said. “But we can improve on that.”

She grabbed the roll of black duct tape that was in the bag and tore 2 pieces off, plastering them on top of the ballgag.

“Hmmppfff.”

“Much better again. And since I pulled you down a bit more, your fingers can’t reach your gag anymore.”

Carrie checked the handcuffs, tightening the one around Tamara’s right wrist a little more, before double locking them with the key.

“You should be stuck there for a while.” She grinned, looking at her helpless daughter.

“Hmmppfff, hmmppffff hmmppff hmpf.” Tamara grunted, an angry look on her face.

“No idea what you said. Get over it. You started this.” Carrie said.

She checked on Tim, but there was nothing she needed to do. The ropes were all tight, the knots nowhere in reach of his fingers and the gag, mouth stuffing and the black tape wrapped around his head, kept him nice and quiet.

“I’ll be back. I’ll leave the door open, just shout when you need me. I’ll be in the kitchen.”

Carrie looked back one more time before she walked down the stairs again. Very muffled screams came from the bedroom, but she ignored them. Maybe they would learn a lesson from this, although being young, it might take some more experiences before it would sink in.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Great continuation!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love this family. Great chapter!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for the comments. It is always fun to see who reacts after posting a new chapter. And talking about new chapters...

61 - Emergency
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks for dinner, mom.”

Karen grinned. Most of the work of making dinner had been done by twins, Miranda, with her elbows tied behind her back and her wrists tied to her sides, had not been particularly useful to the process. But eventually they had a meal and there had been 4 plates on the table.

“Can you untie me so I can eat?” Miranda had asked her sons.

A nagging feeling had been playing in the back of her mind that the boys were not done yet, but to her surprise, they started to untie her wrists immediately.

“Stand up, mom, so we can finish it.”

It turned out that ‘finishing it’ meant something else to Jacob and Lucas, then it did to Miranda. She stood up, turned around, her back facing the boys, expecting to have her elbows untied, but instead the twins tied her wrists together.

“Come on boys, not anymore.” She complained, a little irritated by not being released, but was ignored.

It did not help that Karen was grinning, the large sponge in her mouth made it sound weird and made the other three people in the room laugh too.

“Hmmppfff.” Karen said, her eyes smiling.

Miranda was placed back onto the chair and a few minutes later she was as tightly tied again as Karen. The tie was almost an exact copy of how she had been tied before, her ankles pulled up again like before to the back of the chair, unable to even move the chair, as her feet could not touch the ground.

“Really boys?” She sighed.

“Come on mum, we’ll feed you.” Lucas said.

And that was how the macaroni was being eaten, two women tightly tied to chairs, with two kids feeding them. Lucas was feeding his mother, while Jacob fed Karen. When the huge sponge was pulled from her mouth, Karen had sighed, glad that the intruder was out of her mouth. It had taken a few moments before her jaw worked well enough to handle the food. It tasted rather good. In between bites, they had a conversation and eventually, when plates were getting emptier, the discussion got directed by Miranda and Karen as to when they would be released.

“Can’t you stay overnight?” Lucas asked Karen when she said that she would have to leave later that evening.

“Stay overnight, which probably means staying tied up? I had not planned on it.” Karen said, smiling as she knew darn well that if the kids did not release her or their mother, she would not be going anywhere.

“So that’s a yes?” Lucas asked, interpreting the answer as he saw fit.

Karen grinned and fought her bonds, which was useless, she knew she was stuck, but it was part of the game, providing a show for the twins. Sometimes she regretted that the kids had picked up so much from her own kids and the internet.

“No, that is not a yes.” Miranda said, sounding serious. “I need my bath and Karen needs to get home.”

Miranda knew the moment she let herself be tied to the chair again, she had given away the power she might have had over the boys. It was not that she did not trust her twins, but she knew they could get too deeply involved in these games and they would forget that being tied up as tight as they were was not as easy as it seemed.

“We’ll do the dishes and clean up first, then we’ll release you. Okay?”

“Okay, that sounds like a plan.” Miranda said, glad that her boys were listening.

“Open wide.” Jacob said, while walking up to Karen.

“Do you have to gag us again?” Miranda asked, not looking forward to having the large sponge back into her mouth.

Karen grinned, but opened her mouth, letting Jacob stuff the sponge in her mouth. After a decent amount of pushing, he got the huge yellow thing in her mouth and wrapped the bedsheet around her head, pulling it tight, which in turn pulled the sponge deeper in her mouth. It felt tighter than before, but she could be wrong.

“I must be crazy doing this.” Miranda said, seeing how Karen opened her mouth, and opened her mouth too.

Moments later both women were completely helpless again and the boys raised the bar even more, as they blindfolded their helpless prisoners. Miranda grunted in her gag, but the sponge kept her from making any coherent sounds. She could hear the boys working on the dishes, so that was at least according to plan.

“Coffee or tea?” Jacob asked the women.

“Hmpf.” Karen said in her gag.

“Hmpf hmmppffff hmpff.” Miranda added.

“One tea, once coffee. Okay.”

It was a miracle the boys had understood what Karen and Miranda had said, but they knew what their mother drank after dinner and they had known Karen long enough that she preferred tea in the evening. Karen relaxed as much as she could. The ropes were tight and after 4 hours sitting still on a chair, she started to feel stiff. She figured Miranda would be the same, as she had been tied even longer. The smell of coffee hung around the kitchen and it made Miranda aware that she needed to go to the washroom.

“Hmmppffffff.” She grunted.

Lucas reacted by telling her they would untie them soon. He had no idea what his mother meant, but he could figure that she wanted out after being tied for several hours.

“Ping.”

Karen’s phone was the one making the noise. The phone was on the coffee table and she could hear one of the boys walking over to it.

“Karen, it is a text message from DW.”

She remembered putting his phone number in her contact list, so that it would display a name when she got a message or a call.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted.

“Are you using the fingerprint scanner to unlock?” Lucas asked.

Karen nodded, grinning at the fact that they would not release her to read the message, but rather have her unlock her phone so the twins could read out the message.

“Which finger?”

Karen held the finger out and Lucas held the phone to her finger, and it unlocked. For a moment nothing happened and then Lucas read out the message.

“Small accident, campfire got out of control. Taken by ambulance to hospital with light burn. Sally not involved. All okay, don’t worry. More later.”

After hearing the message, Karen started to talk in her gag. She wanted to get up and drive home, but if the boys did not untie her, that would not happen. Luckily, the twins understood the situation well and started to untie Karen. It took almost 15 minutes, but eventually she was able to remove her own gag and blindfold.

“Thanks boys.” She said after moving her jaw around a bit.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Miranda, still bound, gagged, and blindfolded, grunted.

“Oh hush. I need to go; you are already home. See this as practice for the 24 hours we are doing soon.” Karen said, looking at the tightly tied woman.

The ropes were all neatly wrapped around their mother, not a strand of rope was misplaced. It reminded her of her late husband, who also had been somebody who liked things neat, including her restraints.

“Don’t forget to untie your mother.” Karen said, while grabbing her stuff. “Talk later, Miranda. Thanks for dinner.”

All she got in return was a grunt from the helpless woman on the chair. The twins said goodbye and Karen got to her car, got in and started the engine. After connecting the phone to the hands-free car system, she called Sally’s number.

“Little tied up, please leave a message after the beep.”

Karen left a message, asking her daughter to call her back, before trying DW’s number. It also went to voicemail, so she left another message.

“Let’s get home and sort this out.” She thought, putting the car in gear.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A prelude to the 24 hour challenge...Can't wait :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Those twins are true devils. They learned the ropes quickly, but they still have a lot of potential to learn more. Now let's nobody burned alive...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks [mention]Beaumains[/mention] and [mention]Mask6190[/mention] for the comments. No burning alive in this story...

Here's the last update before Christmas...

62 - Meeting the parents
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It always surprised Karen that when you are in a hurry, everything goes against you. Every traffic light she came to jumped to yellow just before she got there. The railroad crossing arms went down when she came up to it and it was an exceptionally long train passing. Every car seemed to stick to 10 mph under the speed limit and slow trucks were around everywhere. But eventually she made it home. She had learned not to get frustrated about all the delays, as it did not help anyway.

“Let’s find out what is going on.” She said, getting out of her car after parking it in the garage.

DW’s car was still parked in the yard, next to the shop. Sally’s car was in the garage. The house was dark, so she figured Tim was still out. She wondered where Sally was since she did not go to the hospital with DW.

“Ping”

Another text message from DW.

“Got your voicemail. I am fine. Being picked up by my mother. Will pick up car. Did you release Sally?”

“Release Sally?” She thought, walking into the kitchen.

She put her stuff down after turning on the lights. Karen wondered where Sally could be. When she left, DW and Sally were out for a walk through the woods and Sally had been bound and gagged. Maybe she was still tied up out there. The voicemail system for the house phone showed one message and Karen pressed the play button.

“Good evening, this is Fire Chief Johnson. There was a little fire in the north west corner of your lot, a campfire that got out of control a little. We took Derick to the hospital, he has a light burn, nothing serious. The fire has been extinguished. You can reach me tomorrow if you want on 344-555-6677, extension 12, if you want to know more. Enjoy your evening.”

Karen smiled. There was no mentioning of Sally, so she suspected she might still be out there. She grabbed a flashlight and walked to the door.

“North West the fire chief had said.” She repeated part of the message.

Turning on the flashlight she walked to the tree line. There was a small trail that crossed much of the treed area and Karen was familiar with the grounds. It did not take long to find the spot of the fire. She figured the fire department probably used the same trail to get to the fire. The area was covered in soot and a few trees showed some fire damage, but the damage was not bad, it would grow back.

“Sally?” Karen called out, listening for a response.

She did not hear anything, so she walked further into the woods and called out again. Again, no reply. Not knowing where Sally could be made it more difficult to find her, so Karen decided to circle around the spot of the fire. She figured her daughter must have been far enough away from the fire to not being spotted by the fire department.

“Sally, are you here?”

There was no reply, so she walked further in a circle.

“Sally?”

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Came a soft reply.

It took another call out before Karen had the direction from which the reply had come. Moments later she had found her daughter. She was indeed far enough from the fire to not be seen. In the light of the flashlight, Karen could see her daughter looked worried.

“DW is fine.” She told her daughter, which relaxed her immediately.

“Hmmppffff, hmmppffff hmmppff.”

“No idea what you are telling me, let me get that gag off you.” Karen said.

The Tegaderm gag stuck well and was difficult to remove. Karen could not get a grip on the sides, eventually telling Sally to open her mouth, so that she could grab the tape at the opening. Sally could not open it far, but it was enough to get hold of the tape.

“That is one sticky tape.” Karen said when she finally removed it from her daughter’s face.

“Yes, I know. It works well. What happened, where is DW?”

Karen told her about the fire and that he had been in hospital. But he was fine and, on his way, to pick up his car. Sally looked relieved.

“I saw the fire and heard the fire brigade and then everybody left, and I was stuck here.”

Karen looked at her daughter and noticed a rope that ran from her shoulder ropes to the tree branch just above her, keeping her in place.

“This Chinese tie DW put me in is hard to escape.” Sally said.

Karen released the rope from the tree branch and pulled on it.

“Are you not going to release me?” Sally asked.

“Yes, but I prefer to do it in a bit more decent light, so you can walk like this to the house and I will get you free there.”

“Okay.” Sally sighed, but she understood the reasoning.

They walked back to the house, following the trail. When they passed the location of the fire, Sally stopped for a moment.

“I hope he is okay.” She whispered.

“He told me he is.” Karen replied.

They followed the trail to the yard and just as they walked up to the house, a car entered the yard.

“That must be DW.” Karen said, not recognizing the car.

Karen and Sally stood in the light of the car. They heard a door open and a voice calling out.

“Sally, are you okay?”

DW came rushing up to them, grabbing Sally in a bear hug.

“Calm down, DW, I am fine. And you?” Sally said, laughing about his reaction.

“I was worried, you were out there bound and gagged and nobody around.” He said.

Only then did he notice that she was still bound.

“How come you are still tied up?” He asked.

“Because I was not going to untie her in the dark.” Karen said.

“Won’t you introduce us?” A new female voice asked.

DW looked back at the voice.

“Sorry mom. Meet Karen and Sally. This is my mother and my sister.” DW said.

“Hi, I am Chloe, and this is my daughter, DW’s sister, Trish.” The woman introduced herself.

“Why are you tied up?” Trish asked.

She was about Sally’s age. Taller than her mother but having the same nice figure. Both had shoulder length blond hair.

“It is a game we play.” DW answered, not going into any details.

“Let’s go in the house and have a coffee or tea.” Karen suggested. “DW can release Sally.”

“Sounds like a good idea to me.” Chloe answered. “You be a gentleman, DW, and get this young woman out of those restraints.”

He nodded and started to release Sally, while Trish was looking on. Karen and Chloe walked over to the house and went into the kitchen.

“Nice place you have here.” Chloe said.

“Thank you.”

Now that they were in the kitchen, Karen had a better look at her guest. The woman looked like she was about the same age as Karen, not as tall as Karen, but in good shape. She had a pretty face and a relaxed demeanor. Karen liked the impression Chloe gave her.

“Coffee or tea? Or something better?” Karen asked, indicating to Chloe to have a seat at the dining table.

“Tea is fine.” Chloe said.

While Karen made tea, they chatted about the events of the evening. DW had called his mother to pick him up from the hospital, as he knew Karen was out. She was glad that he was not hurt bad, just a small burn on his arm when he had tried to get the fire under control, but when that did not work he had called the fire department.

“Did he leave, Sally in the woods?” Chloe asked.

“I don’t think he had a change to release her, not with the fire department around. She has been tied up before, it is nothing new for her. And she was far enough away to not be visible to the crews at the scene.”

“I just wonder what she sees in being tied.”

Karen smiled and told her about her own past. Chloe’s eyes got big when Karen told her she used to be a bondage model.

“Like mother, like daughter.” Karen said.

“That makes it definitely clearer. Okay. Makes me feel less guilty of having my son tie up his girlfriend. Just sorry to meet under these circumstances.”

“We had not had time yet to get together. DW has not told us much about his family.”

“I noticed a change in the way he dressed, so I asked him, and he told me he had a girlfriend. I thought he was out taking pictures. I did not know he was taking pictures of your daughter.”

“He is a good kid. You raised him well.” Karen stated.

“Thank you.”

Karen poured the tea and, after handing a cup to Chloe, sat down at the table and talked some more.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh boy, sounds like we have new people to introduce to their games! Thank you for working so diligently on your stories for our benefit. Enjoy your writing break and happy holidays!
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very nice writing with just the right amount of details. Please continue.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The niche has expanded! Nice job as always slackywacky :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 years ago The niche has expanded! Nice job as always slackywacky :D
Thanks for the comment. I need to start keeping track of the persona :-)

Also thanks to [mention]brasileira2[/mention] and [mention]TightsBound[/mention].

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

It’s a good thing the firemen didn’t find Sally as that would of been difficult to explain, but with DW’s mom and sister being introduced, does that mean they will eventually get involved in some way? Either way it will be interesting to see where these other bondage lovers go on their adventures.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another two potential new 'players' in DW's family. I always like how you continue to develop both the story and the characters
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks [mention]harveygasson[/mention] and [mention]Solarbeast[/mention]. I am not sure yet how they will be integrated. This next, fairly short, chapter does not bring that answer (sorry) :lol:

63 - Under review
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen walked out of her room towards Sally’s room. She had changed into her nightgown and she was wearing her bathrobe. After knocking and waiting for Sally to respond, Karen walked into Sally’s bedroom.

“Hi love.” She said greeting Sally.

She sat down on the bed of her daughter, who was also sitting on the bed, combing her hair. She had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her upper body. Chloe, Trish and DW had left and they were alone in the house.

“I want to talk about our games.” Karen said.

“Not telling us to stop, are you?” Sally asked.

“No, what I am asking is to occasionally review what you are doing and to use common sense and don’t go overboard with things. What happened today should not really happen. And I am not talking about the campfire getting out of hand. DW having to leave you bound and gagged in the woods is not really that safe. And I know how it goes; I have been there myself. In the beginning my sessions lasted 15 minutes and I was tied up simple, but over time it involved into sometimes multiple hour sessions and very extensive rigging.”

Sally put the brush down and looked at her mother. She got up and put her brush on the make up table.

“I know what you mean, mom, I see it happening too. Tim, Tamara, Bridget, the twins, instead of doing something else, we’re constantly looking at tying somebody up, it is almost as if being bound and gagged is the most important thing there is. On occasion I miss it when I am not tied up for a while.”

“That is what I mean.” Karen grinned.

“But it is fun too.” Sally added. “There is a little bit of a competition between all of us, even you. We’re all trying to be the best. The best at tying, the best at escaping.”

Karen nodded, she had to agree with Sally. Their games had evolved, and she knew she was partly to blame by introducing additional gear into their lives. And the connection with Bridget and the studio had kindled her own need for bondage.

“We have that 24-hour thing coming up. Maybe we should take it easy and rest up for it. You have vacation from college in three more weeks, I suggest you don’t get tied up every day.”

“Yes mom.” Sally said, mocking her mother.

The tone Sally had said it in made Karen laugh. She knew well that her daughter listened to her advice and being talked to that way was just fun.

“You better watch it, young lady, or I will ground you.” She said.

Sally walked over to the walk-in closet in her room and changed into her usual long t-shirt.

“Does that involve ropes and possibly a gag?” Sally asked, looking at her mother.

Karen sighed and rolled her eyes up.

“What did I do to deserve this?” She sighed.

“You let dad tie you up.” Sally grinned.

They both laughed. Karen was aware, and had discussed it when asked by her daughter, that both kids were conceived while she was tied up. At least if her calculations were correct. At the time she had been highly active, so she might have been wrong, but it was not likely, she had spent a lot of time in bondage when she was young. When Sally had asked her about it, she had told her the truth, something she always tried to do.

“When is Tim coming back?” Sally asked.

Karen looked at the clock.

“I think Carrie was dropping him off before she had to go to work. I would have expected him home already. Not sure what Tamara was doing. Are the two of you up for the challenge?”

Karen changed the subject to the upcoming event.

“You old ladies should know better. We’ll gladly listen to your gagged cries to be let out of whatever position we’re in. We’ll beat you easily”

“Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming. Experience counts.”

Karen got up, laughing.

“You might have experience; Miranda is not that experienced yet.” Sally said.

“Oh, I would not say that. She gets tied up by the twins a lot.”

“Those two can be a real handful at times, and they got really good at tying people up.”

Karen gave her daughter a quick recap of what happened earlier at Miranda’s.

“Oh, wow. Maybe I was lucky DW texted you.”

“Maybe. Anyway, I am running a laundry, have you got anything?” Karen grinned, ready to leave the room.

Sally, nodded, and handed her mother her half full laundry basket.

“Thanks mom. Good night.” She said, kissing her mother good night.

With the basket in her hands, Karen walked downstairs to the laundry room, filled the washing machine, and ran it. She turned the lights off everywhere and checked the doors, leaving a light in the hallway on for Tim. Yawning, she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Sally’s room was already dark, so was Tim’s. She was not worried about him staying out late. He would get home sometime.

“Good night.” She called out to Sally, before entering her own bedroom, closing the door behind her.

She never heard the muffled sound coming from Tim’s bedroom.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

Tim could not make loud noises, the gag in his mouth made sure of that. He was not, as his mother and sister suspected, still out. Tamara and Carrie had brought him home hours ago. Carrie had released Tamara as she had to go to work and she did not want Tamara and Tim tied all night. They had removed the hogtie rope, so he had been able to hop to the car. When they got to the house, nobody was present, and Carrie and Tamara had made him hop to his room. Tamara had retied him into the hogtie before leaving his bedroom, not listening to his muffled gag talk, telling her he needed to go to the washroom. Ignoring his pleading, she tied a rope to the headboard, keeping him stuck on the bed.

“Do you want to be ungagged?” She had asked him.

He shook his head. His mother and sister should be home soon he thought, not knowing the events that unfolded at the home. He figured he could handle it a little longer. Now he was helplessly hogtied on the bed, unable to call out for help. It was not that he could not make enough of a ruckus if needed, but he had fallen asleep and only woke up when his mother said good night to his sister. Now it was too late, as his mother went to bed and her bedroom was not next to his. Neither was Sally’s. He would just have to wait for morning. His bladder told him it would be a long night.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the dialogue between Karen and Sally and the twist at the end of course : Poor Tim :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Every time you write a new chapter for one of your stories, I forget which story I like more. Between the dialogue in this chapter and the surprise damsel in distress, this story is currently winning! 😁
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

Another great chapter, I love your stories. I just re-read the whole story and was able to see how your stories progressed to be incredibly well done. Keep up the great work!
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A nice break to what's coming next.
Tomsie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomsie »

Live the various twists & turns of this rollercoaster story, looking forward to the next installment
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Good that i don't have to choose between your stories. That would be a problem since they're all a fantastic read.
Jazzygagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jazzygagged »

I read this whole story today, and now I'm caught up :(
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Jazzygagged wrote: 3 years ago I read this whole story today, and now I'm caught up :(
Only noticed this story a couple of days ago and since then, I have been trying to catch up on the chapters.

Awesome story [mention]slackywacky[/mention] . I like how everyone gets a chance to be tied up. It's TUG-galore! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Glad you are all liking it, [mention]Canuck100[/mention], [mention]Jazzygagged[/mention], [mention]FragRoulette[/mention], [mention]Tomsie[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]MuscularFreak[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Wow, look at all those comments. I am impressed by the reactions. Thank you all very much.

There will be a new chapter soon, I first have to write about a wedding for a bondage model :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic