All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Please keep going with the imaginative and stimulating work. Thank you
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

64 - Try outs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Bridget said to Karen, looking at the four wooden chairs standing in the middle of the studio.

Karen sighed. If she were honest, the answer was no, she did not want to do it, but she knew she could not come back on her response to the challenge. And deep down, she knew she wanted to beat her daughter. She had been tied for 24 hours before, even longer when she was younger, and most of the time it just had been boredom. Being tied for that long is a lot less glamorous than it sounds.

“Yes, we’re going to do this. I can’t chicken out.” Karen replied.

Elly grinned. She had known Karen for a long time, and she knew she could be stubborn.

“We need to discuss how we are going to do this.” Elly said.

Karen nodded.

“That’s why we’re here.”

She looked at Bridget and Elly, before turning to Tamara, who had accompanied her to the studio. It was two days before the ‘grand event’, as Sally had now called it. They had agreed to meet up and discuss the upcoming experience, so that everybody knew what was going on. Sally had college today, so Tamara was representing the youth in this adventure. Miranda had to watch the twins, which probably meant she was bound and gagged by the boys, as that seems to be a common event at their place. Karen suspected Miranda might be better prepared for being tied 24 hours than she was.

“I don’t think I can do 24 hours sitting on that chair.” Tamara stated. “I would need a bathroom break occasionally.”

“That is one of the things we need to discuss, as 24 hours without a drink or bathroom break might work in fictional stories, real life does not work that way.” Elly said.

“I can’t say that I had the pleasure of being tied for that long, so I do not have any practical experience, but I know that even after two or three hours being bound and gagged, I could use a break.” Bridget added to her mother’s statement.

“It all depends on how you are tied and how tight you are tied.” Karen replied.

“How about we change positions after a while?” Tamara asked. “We could do some more stringent ties for a shorter period, with some more relaxing bondage in between for a longer period.”

“That sounds like a decent plan. If we keep our wrists tied the whole time, we would have been officially tied for the full period.” Karen added.

“That should work.” Elly said. “Changing positions is good too. It prevents cramp or other trouble.”

“Oh, I bet there will be some sore spots afterwards.” Karen said.

Bridget sat down on one of the wooden chairs.

“These are the right size for all of you, as far as I can tell.” She said.

Tamara sat down on one of the other chairs. The back was low enough for her to be able to have her arms over the top rung.

“Are we having one person do the tying or more?” Elly asked.

“One person would require a decent amount of time.” Bridget said.

“I agree, but we can have one person do the bondage on one of us, while somebody else replicates it on one of the others.”

“Does that work?” Tamara asked.

“We can try. Why don’t you tie Tamara and I try to do the same things as you do to Bridget?” Karen said to Elly.

“Sounds good to me, I put the ropes ready for Saturday already, so we can use some of it.” Elly responded.

“Hold on a moment. I want to change if we’re doing that.” Bridget said.

“What’s wrong with that dress?” Her mother asked her.

Bridget had a yellow short sleeved summer dress on that barely covered her but cheeks.

“I like some more protection from the ropes.” She said.

“Oh, stop moaning.” Her mother said. “Tamara is not going to change for this either. Or Karen.”

Bridget looked at Tamara. She was wearing light blue tights and a short sleeved tight fit white top, her naval free, with white Sketchers. Bridget sighed and stayed seated.

“You tell me what to do, Elly.” Karen said.

They both took identical ropes and Karen watched how Elly wrapped it around Tamara’s wrists. The rope was wrapped several times around her wrists before Elly cinched it. The knot was placed out of reach for Tamara’s long fingers.

“Your turn.” Elly said, and she watched Karen do the same to Bridget hands.

“Not as tight.” Elly said while Karen tied Bridget. “The ropes will get tighter and you want to keep them bound for 24 hours, remember. It would be a shame if a pressure point ruins the event.”

Karen grinned, tying the rope less tight. The cinch tightened it up anyway. They repeated the process with a rope around Tamara’s elbows. Karen watched and afterwards performed it on Bridget.

“Nice. Now for something that requires a longer rope. I suggest you follow along in parts.” Elly said.

Karen nodded. She unwrapped the rope Elly gave her, found the middle and, just as Elly had done with Tamara, placed it just above the breasts of her prisoner. Elly wove the rope around Tamara and the chair in a pattern that made it snug everywhere. Karen watched what Elly did and when Elly stopped for a moment, she followed along tying Bridget the same way as Elly had done to Tamara.

“A little tighter.” Elly suggested during the process.

“I think she is doing a great job; I can hardly move.” Bridget said when Elly and Karen finished with the long rope.

“Same here.” Tamara said.

She fought the ropes for a moment, but the wraps of rope around her upper body, her arms and the chair were snug, without hurting, and kept her body in the chair.

“These models are noisy, aren’t they?” Elly said and after walking to the storage area in the studio, handed Karen a plug gag.

“Come on, we don’t need that. You have proven that the two of you can tie somebody almost identical.” Bridget said.

“Almost?” Elly asked.

“I think we need to practice a little more.” Karen laughed.

Bridget knew she had to blame herself for this. She should not have mentioned that they were tied ‘almost’ alike. Tamara just laughed and opened her mouth when Elly held the gag in front of her victim. She had never been gagged with this type of gag before, so it was a new experience. The plug, just a tube shape with a round top, entered her mouth and kept her tongue pressed down. It went further in her mouth than the ballgags did and she was not sure she liked this gag, but Elly strapped the strap at the nape of her neck and Tamara knew she would not be spitting it out.

“That’s better.” Karen said after she gagged Bridget.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Bridget complained.

“Oh hush.” Elly told her daughter.

She handed Karen another rope, before tying a similar rope around Tamara’s ankles, fixing the bound ankles to the left leg of the chair. As before, Karen followed suit on Bridget’s ankles. They repeated the process on the knees. Both young women were now helplessly tied to the chairs. Elly walked over to her daughter and inspected the rope work.

“Looks pretty similar to me.” She said to Karen.

Karen nodded. Both girls were tied pretty much the same.

“Maybe we should ask Bridget.” Karen grinned.

Bridget was shaking her head, indicating they were tied identical.

“I think it is time for tea.” Elly said.

“That sounds like a plan.” Karen replied.

Both Elly and Karen left the studio and headed for the kitchen, leaving the two helpless women in the studio alone. Tied up as they were, there was not much chance they would escape.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Preparation is the key :) Every good Drama needs lots of rehearsals :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Not long to the big challenge now
boundandaway17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundandaway17 »

I need my [mention]slackywacky[/mention] story updates! XD
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gooner97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gooner97 »

Been reading this story for a while and its the best I’ve read on this site !! Cant wait for the next instalment !
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

There will be more, real life just got in the way and I have to focus on some other stuff now. But I will continue (soon I hope).

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you [mention]Gooner97[/mention], [mention]hafnermg[/mention], [mention]boundandaway17[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] for the comments. The next chapter is below. It took a while due to some real life stuff, but I did not forget.

This chapter is dedicated to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ;)

65 - Sacked

“What are you up to?” Sally asked her brother.

She had just arrived back from college, parking her car in front of the garage. Now that the weather was warmer, she did not need to park the car in the garage. The garage door had been open, and Tim had been busy moving storage toads around.

“Sorting the camping stuff out, checking if everything works. Mom is thinking about going camping for the first week of the vacation, we want to make sure everything is still fine.”

“Need some help? I don’t see Tamara around, although her car is outside. Did you leave her tied up somewhere?” She asked, placing her stuff near the door to the house.

“She might be tied up, I wouldn’t know. She went with Mom to see Bridget and Elly about the 24-hour thing.” He replied.

“Oh, I remember. Yeah, looking forward to that one.”

“You are looking forward to being tied up for 24 hours?” He asked, looking surprised at his older sister.

“I want to see if I can manage that long. I see it as a challenge.”

Tim grinned. He moved another big plastic container to the middle of the garage. Opening it up, it contained two sleeping bags.

“Don’t think we need those.” Sally said, looking at the sleeping bags in the storage box.

“Those are the winter sleeping bags.” Tim said, grabbing one of the bags.

It was a Big Agnes Daisy May bag in navy color. It was not stored in the carrying bag it came in, but just folded in the toad.

“Been a while since we used that one.” Sally said, looking at the bag Tim was holding.

“I have not done any winter camping in 3 years. I’m not even sure these bags would fit.”

“That one is mine, but I agree, it might be tight. If you give it to me, I’ll try it on.”

Tim handed her the navy-colored sleeping bag. It was roomier than a mummy type of bag, but this model was the small, or petite as the manufacturer called it, model. Sally opened the bag and slid herself into it.

“Tight fit.” She said, as she laid down and zipped up the bag.

The bag was only 63” long, which was shorter than Sally really needed. She tightened the hood around her face.

“Don’t think I want this for an overnight stay anymore. It is too tight. I can feel the top pressing down on me and my feet are all the way to the bottom of the bag. I can hardly move. We can probably sell these used, they will make great sleeping bags for kids to go on winter camping.” Sally said from within the cocoon of the sleeping bag.

Tim was looking at his sister and got an idea when he saw her wrapped up in the bag.

“Hold on a sec.” He said, walking quickly into the house.

“What?” Sally asked, trying to turn on her side so she could look at where he was going.

By the time she had rolled on her side, he had returned, holding a long rope in his hand.

“What is that for?” Sally asked.

Before she got an answer, he pushed her onto her back again and sat down on her waist, legs on either side of the sleeping bag, facing her head. He quickly looped the rope on top of the sleeping bag around her neck.

“What are you doing?” She said, laughing, as she figured out what he was up to.

“Just wrapping you up.”

The way he sat on top of her, she could not move her hands and was helpless to resist what her brother was doing. Tim moved to her upper arms and wrapped the rope around her arms and upper body. He repeated the process at her waist. Only a few wraps at every location of her body, but it was enough to make her a prisoner in the sleeping bag.

“Come on.” She said, still laughing.

She knew he would never hurt her, and this was all in good fun and being wrapped up in the sleeping bag was not a bad feeling. It was just a little warm. These bags were made for winter, not for late spring. Tim moved down to her feet and soon she was wrapped up tight from head to ankles.

“Little warm in here.” She said when Tim stood up to examine his handy work.

“I suspect it is. Maybe I should wrap you up a little more. Like put you in one of the bigger sleeping bags.” He grinned. “Or wait, I have a better idea.”

“Oh, oh.” Sally said, not knowing what he was up to, but suspecting the worse.

Tim pulled the hood around her face a little tighter and fixed the string to the top of the zipper. Even if Sally had not been wrapped with the rope around the bag, she would have been stuck inside the bag. Only her nose was sticking out.

“What are you doing?” Came the muffled question from Sally.

She heard nothing for a while and figured that Tim had left the garage, but with the hood pulled as tight as he had, she was effectively blindfolded. It didn’t take long before she heard a familiar sound. The engine of the ATV that was normally parked in the shop.

“Figured you would have escaped by now.” Tim said, seeing Sally still wrapped up in the sleeping bag.

“I can hardly move, let alone escape.” The muffled reply came from the bag. “What are you doing?”

“Taking you for a ride.” He said.

She felt herself being lifted and carried a short distance, before she was put down again, but this did not feel like she was on the ground. Than she put 2 and 2 together and figured Tim had placed her in the trailer they had for the ATV. It was a MotoAlliance Impact ATV heavy duty utility cart cargo trailer, a single axle, bright orange trailer. He tied her down to the floor of the trailer with some rope, not wanting her to fall out of the trailer when he was pulling it. She wondered what he was up to, but she did not have to wait long.

“Ready?” He asked.

She shook her head, but she knew she had no choice in the matter. She heard the engine of the ATV start up, followed by movement. They didn’t drive for long and almost all of it had been bumpy, making her understand why he had tied her down. After only a short ride, the ATV stopped, and the engine was turned off.

“Let me get you out of the trailer.”

The rope holding her to the trailer was released and she felt how she was lifted again. Then he put her up against an object.

“Stand still.” Tim told her. “I do not want you to fall.”

Not being able to see and having no idea where she was, Sally just did what she was told. For a few moments nothing happened, than she was lifted a little more and she felt more rope being added to the outside of the sleeping bag. Suddenly she understood, she was standing against a tree, being tied to it with rope.

“Really?” She asked Tim.

He laughed at the muffled question.

“You were the one getting into that bag.” He replied.

Helplessly standing against the tree in her warm cocoon, she had to agree. It was kind of her own fault; she had given Tim the opportunity to take advantage of the situation.

“Is DW coming today?”

Sally was not sure. They had been seeing each other a lot lately. Their relation had developed and they both liked each other very much.

“Maybe.” She replied.

Tim fumbled with the string of the hood and opened it up a little, allowing Sally to see where she was. Being able to see did not help much, as all she could see was trees, so she figured she was somewhere in the treed area of the lot they lived on.

“Open up.” Tim said.

“What?” sally asked.

Before she could react, Tim stuffed the orange nerf ball into her mouth. It was not a large ball, but it still filled her mouth. A strip of duct tape was applied over her lips, preventing her from spitting out the ball. Before she had a chance to complain, Tim pulled the hood string tight again, removing her ability to see her surroundings.

“Hmmppffff.”

“Oh, stop it. I put you in the shade, so you should not get that warm. I’ll let DW know where you are when he shows up. If he is late or not coming, you might be here for a while.”

“Hmmppffff.”

Sally knew her brother well enough that he meant what he said, and since she had no idea if DW would come today, she figured she would be here for a while. She figured she would have to try to escape, but that was a lot less easily done than said. And even outside the sleeping bag was warm, she was already sweating.

“See you later, sis.” She heard Tim say.

Than she heard the ATV start up and drive away. Sally cursed herself. She should have known Tim would pull a stunt like this. On the other hand, she would have done the same if he had been in the sleeping bag. Here she was again, tied in the treed area of the grounds, alone and helpless. At least there was no fire involved this time.

“Hmmpppfffff.” She called out, but there was no reaction.

With the hood pulled tight over her head, sounds were muffled, and she could only hear sounds that were loud enough. An army could walk by her position and unless they made a lot of noise, she would not have known.

“Maybe I should think ahead when I do these things.” Sally sighed, settling in for a long wait.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great to see one of my favorite authors back at it on three of my favorite stories. Welcome back!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Great to see one of my favorite authors back at it on three of my favorite stories. Welcome back!
Absolutely :) And nice Scenario! Sally might already regret playing along :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

so glad you are back. great update. thank you. best of luck with everything you are working on in life.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Welcome back, and a most unique setup :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Tim did a wonderful job tying his sister up in that tight Big Agnes winter bag!
In his defence, she did make it fairly easy for him by pretty much volunteering to get in the bag herself...if only to try it out for a short while.

Good on Tim for not wasting the opportunity when it presented itself ;)
Also great to see the use of a nerf ball as a gag.
Those things work wonders at keeping mouthy protests in check 8-)

A very enjoyable read, my friend.
Brilliantly written!
Thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to me!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A great update - as usual by [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The sleeping bag bondage is a great addition to the story. But now turnabout is fair play! (Hopefully!)

Great chapter
NorwegianTUG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NorwegianTUG »

Please someone make a TV-show out of these stories! Would have been the greatest show on TV ever...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Tim was hard on Tamara. I will remain eager to find out how you will proceed with this. You seem to have a new and unexpected twist with each new section. Your bondage descriptions as well as your bondage choices are absolutely first rate. Please keep up the good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It is great to see new members join and comment on stories (especially when they're mine :lol: ). And it is always good to read comments from long time members and everybody in between. I am working on the new chapter, should be ready within the next few days.

Thank you! I appreciate all your comments.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Slacky, my previous comment was made far earlier in your story. Now I am up to date but am still learning to navigate tugstories. It is not clear what constitutes a chapter. By starting with your stories, I have accidentally found some of the best bondage story telling that I have seen in many years. Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!

Sally continues to worm her way in to ever more devious and longer restrictions. How you will engineer the outcome of the mothers vs the daughters generation is awaited with anticipation.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago Now I am up to date but am still learning to navigate tugstories. It is not clear what constitutes a chapter. By starting with your stories, I have accidentally found some of the best bondage story telling that I have seen in many years. Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!
There is a good article on how to navigate this board in the Welcome to the board section. http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=10939

For me a chapter is one posting of my story. I write in Word, so I see the story without all the comments, therefore it is easier to see that distinction. Whenever I post a section of the main story, that is a chapter.

Glad you enjoy my ramblings. There is more to come. Next 'chapter' is below, although warning, this one, just as the Bondage Model story, is light on bondage. But heavy on character development. Enjoy it and thank you again for being active on the board.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

66 - Doubt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamara sat silently in the passenger seat of Karen’s Jeep while they sped through the late afternoon traffic. They were on the way home from the visit to Elly and Bridget for the preparations for the 24-hour event.

“You are awfully quiet.” Karen said after a while in their 2-hour drive, glancing at the young woman. “Even when you are gagged you make more noise than this.”

The corny joke made Tamara laugh.

“I was just thinking about this 24-hour thing. I still don’t know if it is that good an idea.”

Now Karen had to laugh. They had been planning this thing, that had originated from Sally, for a few weeks. And there had been times that Karen herself questioned her sanity for doing it, but she had made peace with the idea and was kind of looking forward to it.

“I’ve been tied up for that long a period before, several times, and most of it is pure boredom.” She replied. “You will look forward to any and all distractions, just to break the monotony of the event.”

The memories of those long tie ups had resurfaced after they started talking about it and although the details were unclear after so many years, the feeling of being bored while tied up that long had been clear in her mind. She looked at Tamara, while they waited for a traffic light to turn green.

“Don’t feel pressured to do this. It is not something you have to do; you can decide not to play.”

“But that would let Sally down.” Tamara answered.

“Maybe, I don’t know. Seeing all the times she spends tied up, I think she sees the 24-hour thing as just another milestone to pass. Next time she will ask for 48 hours. I have seen it happen before, it even happened to me when I was younger. Always pushing to do one over on the last tie up.”

“Shouldn’t you talk to her about that?” Tamara asked.

One of the last times Tamara had been tied, she had spent 14 hours tied up, but even as tightly tied as she had been, she had managed to fall asleep and that had made it easier as time had gone by without her noticing it. She had been stiff, but nothing that a hot bath, and Tim’s massage, couldn’t solve.

“I did.” Karen said after they started moving again, as the light had finally turned green.

“She does get tied a lot.”

Tamara looked back at her own experiences. Ever since Tim started tying her up, and she started tying him, their relation had improved, and both wanted to be together. That was the good thing that had come out of the games they played. But they were equally happy not being tied up now.

“I know, but as long as it is not against her will, there is not much I can do about it, other than talk to her. And it does not help that DW is now playing with her too.”

“Oh, he is?”

“Yeah, I found them sitting behind the computer looking at bondage positions that they could imitate. Some of them were pretty hardcore.”

“We used the internet too, but more to find out how to tie somebody without being able to escape. I looked at pictures of women in what looked like exceedingly difficult positions and Tim suggested we try some, but I was not sure yet.”

“As a model, I have probably been tied up in almost any position imaginable. The longer I modelled, the tighter the bondage became, the longer I was tied, and the longer it took to recover. Not only that, but you can also permanently damage your body. Ropes very tightly tied around your waist could cause your intestines to be damaged. You are too young for that. And I told Tim and Sally the same thing. Not to mention the fact that if you get a pressure point in the wrong spot, you could be scarred for life by damaging nerves.”

“I know.” Tamara said, sitting quietly while Karen drove home.

“You know, yes. But that does not stop you from wanting to be tied up, so all I can say is that you remember this little talk whenever you do a bondage scene. Look for what can go wrong and remove those factors and your bondage will be safer. That is what I did as a model and I survived.”

Tamara nodded. She knew that they sometimes did things they should not really do, but it was exciting to be completely helpless, not being able to scratch that itch, or remove that blindfold, because your hands were tied behind your back. Not being able to move, because you are hogtied or tied to an object. They had been staying away from more of the hardcore bondages they saw on the web. For her, bondage still had to be fun. That did not mean it could not be uncomfortable, but within limits.

“I’ve made up my mind.” Tamara said, just before they reached the house.

Karen drove the car onto the yard and parked next to Sally’s Beetle.

“And what is your decision, if I may ask?” Karen said after turning off the engine.

“I’m in.” Tamara grinned.

“Nice to hear.”

Just as they got out of the car, they noticed Tim coming out of the woods on the ATV, a package lying on the trailer he had connected to the ATV.

“What’s going on here?” Karen asked Tim after he turned the engine of the ATV off.

Karen walked over to the trailer and recognized the sleeping bag. It moved around a bit.

“Don’t tell me… Sally?” She asked.

“I locked her in the sleeping bag for DW to find, but he left a message he was not coming today, so I picked Sally up again.”

Tamara walked over to Tim and kissed him.

“How was the preparation meeting?” Tim asked.

“Fine, looking forward to the event. I was not sure when we left there but talking to your mother helped me make up my mind.”

“You two help Sally out of that thing, she is probably warm, that is a winter sleeping bag. I’ll get dinner ready.”

“Oh, no worries mom, I cooked already.” Tim said. “Should be ready in 30.”

“Thank you, Tim, nice of you.” Karen said.

She loved it when he cooked, as he made other things than she did, which gave them variation in what came onto the table.

“Would you mind unpacking Sally, mom, while I go upstairs with Tamara?”

Tim looked at his mother after kissing Tamara.

“Okay, bugger off you two.” Karen grinned.

She brought her coat and bag into the house, before walking back to unpack Sally from the sleeping bag. It did not take long, as it had not been an extensive bondage, it was more the fact that Sally had been unable to get out by herself. The nerf ball was still in her mouth, but the tape had let go almost completely because she had sweat a lot.

“Thanks mom.” Sally sighed when she got out of the sleeping bag.

“Enjoyed your cocoon?” Karen asked.

“Warm. And I could not get to the zipper or the rope around my neck, so I could not get out.”

Karen placed the bag in the garage with the others, while Sally parked the ATV. Waiting for Sally to return, she looked at the setting sun. It was a beautiful day.

“Did I hear Tamara say she was going for the 24-hour session?” Sally said when she came walking back from the shop.

“Yes.”

“Oh great. I have to talk to her, getting a practice session in.”

“Don’t overdo it. She was close to not going along. Don’t scare her off by putting her in a position that she does not want to be in.” Karen warned Sally.

“I know mom. I’ll gag her before telling her that she will be tied for 24 hours. Maybe more.”

Karen grinned as she understood that Sally was joking.

“Don’t say I did not warn you.” She laughed, while closing the garage door and walking into the kitchen where dinner was ready.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great to see an update. Love this story
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Some kind of interlude, or so it seems :) The Key Sequence of this Update is the Conversation between Karen and Tamara. To read, that Tamara has had doubts was interessting!
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

I've really enjoyed reading this so far it's taken a while reading it from the begging which has been quite the effort at times but I'm all caught up now. Can't wait to see what happens next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic