All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Coming to think about it, this isn't really a change as much as it is a return to the origins of the story, bondage games among the family that end up pulling other people in.
Yes it is. The 24 hour things was fun to write, but not really something that was going to make the center of the story. The family ties, with as you stated, pulling in new people, is the meat of this story. And the chapter below continues that story.

Thank you all for commenting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

84 - Educational tie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I remember the kids playing tie up games when they were younger, but it has been a long time.” Thea said, while sitting around the campfire.

Thea and Cees van der Meer were the parents of Maaike, Amber and Johan. They had moved to Chicago from the Netherlands two years ago, as Cees had a job opportunity with the company he worked for in Amsterdam. This was their annual camping trip, something they had started years ago in Europe, and it was something they all enjoyed.

“Great way to bond as a family.” Sally said, grinning as she was aware of the pun.

Maaike had relayed the invitation and it had not taken long before they were all sitting together around the campfire. The discussion had trended towards Karen’s old job and the games they played. It looked like Amber was interested in all Karen’s stories, while Johan seemed to be the one least interested in the discussion. He was mostly just looking at his phone. The kids were in a similar age range as Sally and the others, Johan was 22, Maaike 20 and Amber had her birthday coming up in 2 days, turning 19.

“What was it like to be tied for 24 hours?” Cees asked.

He looked very interested in the event. Karen, Sally and Tamara all gave their own opinion, which differed per person, but in the end, all came down to the same thing, it was boring.

“I don’t mind being tied up when people are around and interact, but those 24 hours were mostly just waiting for the next thing to happen. Even Bridget, she was monitoring us, moving around on the seat she was sitting was a welcome distraction.” Sally stated.

“I’ve been tied several times for that long a period when I was younger and somehow this time it felt even more boring. Not sure that was my age talking, but for me, that was the last one I did.” Karen added.

Tim was still sitting with his hands tied behind his back. It did not seem to bother him, but it did still seem to attract the attention Amber, as she kept looking at him.

“Are you going to let him out anytime soon?” Thea asked her daughter.

She had heard that Amber had been the one who was keeping Tim tied, as she was the one who had tied him.

“You better understand that he will be allowed to tie you up for the same amount of time as you keep him tied.” Karen told Amber. “And he can choose how you get tied.”

The statement did not seem to bother Amber. She kept glancing at Tim and Tamara kept looking at Amber, just making sure that Amber understood she and Tim were an item.

“At least, as long as you agree.” Karen said to Thea and Cees.

“Oh, they are all old enough to know what they are doing. We’re not getting involved in that.” Thea laughed.

“And we told them about the flowers and the bees.” Cees added, laughing.

“Dad!” Maaike said, looking at him from across the campfire.

“I know what you mean.” Karen grinned in reply. “I am getting too old to babysit them, but I told them I am not old enough yet to get grandchildren.”

“Mom!” Sally now stated, mimicking the statement from Maaike.

All the parents laughed.

“Have you been to this park before?” Thea asked Karen.

This started a whole discussion on what there was to see and do, including the lakes and trails. Ideas were exchanged while a wine bottle slowly got emptied. The weather was nice and warm, and the campfire was more for show than to heat people up. It got dark slowly, the sunset not visible from the campsite, as there were some hills in the way and lots of trees. It did bring out the bugs.

“One thing we did not have in the Netherlands… mosquitos.” Cees sighed, grabbing the bug spray bottle he had brought.

“Maybe it is time to release Tim.” Thea said to her youngest daughter.

Amber nodded and got up, walked over to Tim, and released his hands. He had been enjoying the conversation, having his hands tied had not bothered him, even when it was a little tight due to inexperience from Amber.

“Does this mean I get to be tied up now?” She asked Karen when Tim was getting up from his chair.

“That all depends on Tim.” She replied. “It is only 9, so we still have some time.”

Amber looked a little nervous. Her mother grinned.

“Just imagine you are little again.” She said to her daughter. “It is just a game.”

“Just imagine Mark tying you up.” Maaike grinned.

“But what if I can’t get out?” Amber asked.

“Tim will let you out.” Tamara said. “Eventually.”

Sally grinned at the statement, as there had been plenty of times he had refused to untie his sister or girlfriend.

“Maybe Tamara wants to join you, to make it less awkward?” Karen said, looking at how Amber was reacting.

For a moment Tamara looked reluctant, but than shrugged and nodded.

“Sure.”

“Maybe you can teach me. I have been tied, but I never really tied anybody.” Amber said to Tim.

“You do tie a little tight.” He replied, rubbing his wrists. “Why don’t you come and stand against this tree, Tamara.”

While Tamara stood with her back against the tree, Tim showed Amber and Maaike, as she joined them too, in how to tie Tamara. He tied Tamara’s wrists and than released them again, handing the rope to Amber. Telling her what to do, Amber tied Tamara’s wrists again.

“Not bad, still a little tied.” Tamara said.

Tim untied the rope and handed it to Maaike, who did a better job.

“That feels good, not too tight, but not too loose either.” Tamara observed. “I can stand this for a while.”

“You will.” Tim grinned.

Next, he showed how to tie elbows. The tree was small, so he pulled Tamara’s elbows together and wrapped the rope around it.

“Wow, that looks tight.” Amber said, looking at the ropes digging into Tamara’s elbows.

“She is flexible and can handle it.” Tim said.

“I am not sure I am that flexible. Maaike, can you try?”

Maaike tried to pull the elbows from Amber together and she got close. After trying it a few more times, Amber was able to touch her elbows, but it was clear that she needed more practice to be able to endure it for any length of time.

“That feels so weird.” Amber stated.

“It takes time to get comfortable tied with your elbows together. And it has the added effect that it pushes your breasts out, so you have to be aware of what you are wearing when getting tied up.” Karen added.

Tim tied a length or rope around Tamara’s feet and the bottom of the tree, before looking at Amber.

“Your turn. Unless you don’t want to. This is supposed to be a game.” He said to her.

“No, I’ll do it. Just promise to let me out when I ask.” She replied.

Tim grinned. He directed Amber to another small tree a few yards away from Tamara and tied the wrist from Amber together behind her back and the tree.

“How’s that?” he asked when done with her wrists.

“I can’t get out.”

“That’s the plan probably, my dear.” Thea said to her daughter.

The parents were not really paying attention to what the others were doing, another bottle of wine and snacks were more important to them.

“I understood your kids tie you up?” Thea asked Karen.

“Yes, they do. Don’t forget I am used to getting tied up, so for me it was nothing special when they started tying me. I actually found that it is relaxing to be tied up, although it depends on the position.”

“I bet, but it looks pretty tight, the way Tim tied Tamara and Amber.”

He had finished with Amber, and she was now similarly tied as Tamara, wrists and elbows behind the tree and ankles to the base of the tree.

“No gags this time.” He said, sitting down.

“Gag?” Amber asked. “I have never been gagged.”

“Some other time, Amber.” Her father told her.

In the beginning he had felt weird about Tim sitting there with his hands tied but talking to Karen and the others had given him some insight and he felt more comfortable.

“Cheers.” He said, holding up his glass of wine.

“Maybe we should leave Amber here for the night.” Maaike said, looking at her sister.

“Great idea. Let’s do that.” Johan said. “Will be nice and quiet at our camp. But you might have to gag her if you want some peace and quiet here.”

It was one of the few moments he said something, indicating that he was following what was going on. Everybody, except Amber herself, laughed.

“You would not dare.” She said to the group.

“That is a dangerous thing to say in this group.” Karen laughed. “You never know what will happen.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It stays weird to read these typical Dutch names in the story. Something in my brain does not jnderstand how they can mutually coexist with the Enhlish prose.

It was a nice meeting to see those people tied up, but somehow I suspect this is not the end of their shared adventure yet.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago It stays weird to read these typical Dutch names in the story. Something in my brain does not understand how they can mutually coexist with the English prose.
I like to tease :lol:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago It was a nice meeting to see those people tied up, but somehow I suspect this is not the end of their shared adventure yet.
Knowing [mention]slackywacky[/mention] I doubt that too :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Haven't managed to catch up on the story for a while but good to see it's still going and going strong! Great work as always
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

85 - Night fun
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank for having us come over.” Thea said around midnight.

The conversations had been pleasant, a third bottle of wine helping the discussions.

“Why don’t you come over for dinner tomorrow?” Cees said, while grabbing their stuff.

Johan had already disappeared in the darkness towards their own camp site, while Maaike was helping cleaning up.

“Don’t forget about me.” Amber said from where she stood tied to the tree.

“I don’t think you are going anywhere yet.” Tamara grinned.

Being tied to the tree next to Amber, both young women could only look at what the others were doing. The clean-up did not take long. All food was stored correctly to prevent predators from getting to it and the campfire was extinguished, while everybody, at least those not tied to trees, cleaned up around the campsite.

“Have a great night.” Thea said, before walking away from the camp, Cees and Maaike following close behind.

“Mom! Dad” Amber called out, fighting her bonds.

“See you in the morning, dear.” Thea called back, disappearing into the darkness.

Tim stood next to the tied females.

“Time to go to sleep. Are you going to be quiet, or do we need to gag you?” He asked the two prisoners.

“What? You are going to leave us here, tied to these trees?” Amber asked, eyes wide, a look of astonishment on her face.

“Told you.” Tamara said to Amber. “You stay tied as long as he wants.”

“But… but… you can’t do that. Let me go.” Amber almost begged, again fighting the ropes holding her against the tree.

Tamara knew that Tim was playing with Amber, making her think she would be tied all night. Karen would never allow it. But that did not mean she was not going to play along. The way Amber had been looking at Tim had irked her. Not that she was worried or anything, but Tim was hers.

“Open up.” Tim told Tamara.

He had gotten a washcloth and scarf. Slightly hesitant, Tamara opened her mouth and Tim stuffed the cloth in her mouth, using the scarf to keep it in. He tied a simple knot in the scarf behind her neck.

“Hmmppfff.” Tamara grunted.

Amber was looking at Tim with big eyes.

“You are not doing that to me, are you?” She asked Tim who picked up another scarf and washcloth.

“Why not?”

“I have never been gagged before. I don’t know if I can deal with this.” She stated, sounding nervous.

“I understand. You want to try?”

“Not really. But there is not much I can do about it, is there?” Amber sighed.

“That is part of the fun of being tied up. Being gagged is part of being tied. It is not to completely silence you, that would not work anyway, it is more to make you feel more helpless as you can’t influence what is happening by talking about it.” Tim explained.

“Don’t force it onto her.” Karen warned from the campfire.

She was checking it got extinguished correctly.

“No worries, mom.” Tim said.

He stood in front of Amber, holding up the folded piece of fabric.

“No.” She mumbled after a few moments, shaking her head, pressing her lips together.

“Okay.” Tim said, putting the scarf away.

“Really, that was all I needed to do?” Amber looked at him in surprise.

“Yes, I wanted you to think about it and make a decision. I was not going to force you into something. We do this because we enjoy it. Yes, there is a component of helplessness. Whenever you are tied, like you are now, you rely on somebody else to get free, unless it is a very bad tie. You don’t control that, you are the victim at that point in time, and you will have to wait and see what will happen to you. But doing something against your will just makes you not play again.”

Tim released Amber from the tree. The young woman rubbing her wrists and moving her arms.

“I should get some exercise if I want to do this more.” Amber grinned.

“Let me walk you to your campsite.” Tim said to the Dutch girl.

“Hmmppfff.” Tamara grunted.

“You can wait till I get back.” He told her.

“See Amber, that is why she is gagged, she can’t complain.” Karen said. “Hope you enjoyed your evening. I suspect we will see more of you.”

“Thank you for having us.” Amber replied, before Tim walked her to the other campsite.

Karen walked over to the tree where Tamara was standing.

“You jealous?” She asked the helpless girl against the tree. “It looked a bit that way.”

“Hmmppfff.” Tamara mumbled, eventually nodding, avoiding looking at Karen in the light of the lantern that lit up the area in front of the tents.

“I don’t think you have to be worried.” Karen stated. “Tim is not dumping you for another woman. He likes you way too much.”

Tamara knew that Karen was right, Tim would not do that, but that did not mean she liked it.

“I can’t tell you what to do.” Karen said. “But I would give Amber a chance. She is a young woman trying to find her spot in life.”

With that, Karen turned off the main light, each tent still had a light on, and went to her tent.

“See you in the morning.” She said to the others, leaving a still tightly tied and gagged woman standing against the tree.

It was clear to Tamara that Karen was not going to release her, so she would just have to wait for Tim to come back. She had no idea how far away the campsite was that the Dutch family occupied. The light in Sally’s and DW’s tent had gone out a while ago, and now that Karen turned her light off, the only small light left was the light in Tamara’s and Tim’s tent. Luckily it did not take long before she saw a flashlight come her way. It was Tim returning from the other campsite.

“Still here?” He grinned when he shone his light onto his girlfriend.

He stepped up to her and kissed her on the gag. Tamara sounded frustrated when she tried to push herself against him, but the ropes held her back.

“I figured you would have escaped from this by now. I only tied your wrist, elbows, and ankles.”

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Tamara just grunted.

“Maybe I should leave you here a little longer.” Tim grinned.

This got more, and more angrier sounding grunts, as a reply.

“Don’t do that, it will not help to complain.” He replied.

He walked away to their tent and made it ready for sleep. Only after finishing that, which took a few minutes, did he come back to Tamara.

“Good night my love.” He grinned, giving her another kiss.

To Tamara’s surprise, he walked back to the tent, zippered up the front and turned the light off, leaving the campsite in the dark.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Tamara grunted.

“See you in the morning.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh, the perils of being with this family just go on and on. Do we believe that Tim is going to leave Tamara all night? I think not. But how long must she wait? As always, a fun read, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, wow, very well done. These shenanigans are what this story is about. You mixed the real feelings of Tamara with the playful ones of Tim within the game in a nice way. It raised the question where the line should be drawn in these quite intimate games, and the accompanying questions about consent and limits.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Oh, the perils of being with this family just go on and on.
I know, and with the chapter below, we hit 85 chapters and 165000 views, the story still goes on. And with Lucas and Jacob showing up, we all know where this story is heading...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

86 - Hands up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good morning. It is a nice morning, isn’t it?” Thea said to Karen.

Karen was sipping her tea, while sitting in front of her tent. She had been the first one up of the family, just after 8 AM. All the others were still asleep, including Tamara who was no longer tied to the tree. The young woman had only been left tied to the tree for 30 minutes after Tim faked going to bed, which had shown that her son had at least some sense of responsibility, as she would have chastised him if he had left his girlfriend tied to the tree all night.

“It sure is. Want some tea?”

The weather was beautiful, light cloud cover and around 70 degrees. Karen had already done a walk after waking up and had just finished breakfast. She knew Miranda and the kids would come out to the camp this weekend, but she was not sure when they would arrive, although she suspected it would not be long, since it was already 10 AM and Miranda normally got up early too.

“Yes please. Dank je wel.”

“How did you pronounce that?” Karen asked.

“Dank je wel.” Thea repeated. “It means thank you in Dutch.”

Karen tried a few more times to say the words while pouring a cup of tea, but it sounded different then when Thea said it.

“Out for a walk?”

“Yes, everybody was still asleep. I went over to the gate house to make a reservation for the canoes, we want to go on a trip tomorrow.”

“Much like here.” Karen grinned. “The lakes around here are beautiful; I find it so relaxing just to float on the water. Although, it can get busy at times.”

“It’s our first time here, so I can’t say I have any experience with how busy things get. Living in the Netherlands you get used to always having people around you. Even when you go camping, tents are almost next to each other. Such a contrast with here. Our two campsites are several hundred meters apart, you would never get that in the Netherlands.”

Karen had no idea how much a meter was, but she figured that it was not much different than a yard.

“This Park has large spaces between camp sites, not all parks do that. But it is one of the reasons why we come here.”

“Any plans for today?” Thea asked, sipping at her cup of tea.

“Nah, we got my friend and her twins coming over. I did not make plans as lately when these kids show up, somebody ends up being tied.”

“It sounded so interesting, your old job, being a bondage model. I used to play cowboys and Indians as a kid and got tied up occasionally, but never did anything after that. And most of the time it was not very escape proof. The kids played the same games.”

“Believe me, when these kids tie you up, you are not going anywhere until they release you. If you stick around, I can almost guarantee that you will be tied up.” Karen grinned.

“Really? Wow.” Thea sounded intrigued.

At that moment Karen’s phone buzzed, telling her a message arrived. At least the park had cell coverage in most areas with campsites. Outside of the campsites coverage was mostly non-existent.

“Oh, they are at the gate. Want to join me picking them up?”

“Will I get tied up?” Thea grinned.

“Probably.” Karen laughed.

The thought did not seem to phase Thea.

“I have to say I am captivated by all of this, pun intended.” Thea said, getting up.

As was Karen, Thea was dressed in shorts and a short-sleeved blouse, with sneakers on her feet. Karen was in grey shorts and yellow blouse, while Thea’s was in dark green shorts and a deep blue blouse. Both had their hair up in ponytails.

“Sally, I am getting Miranda and the kids, they are at the gate house. Okay?”

“Yes mum.” Sally replied.

She was still in bed, cuddling up to DW who was still asleep. Karen and Thea walked the almost mile to the gate house, following the short cut of the trails. There were roads to most campsites, but the main road was just a big circle with side trails leading to the campsites. Following the road would take much longer to get to the gate house than taking the trails.

“I figure you have been here a couple of times?” Thea said, seeing how easily Karen picked the trails to get to the gate house.

“Yeah, I think we have been here 40 or so times, I lost count. We love it as it is so spacious and even though it can get busy on the water, the Park is pretty quiet.”

They chatted the whole way to the gate house, where Miranda was waiting with the twins. Lucas and Jacob both looked eager to get going. Miranda had a small single backpack on her back; Karen had taken most of the equipment already with her car. Leaving the car at the gate was cheaper, plus the camp allowed only 1 car per camping spot.

“Hi Miranda, meet Thea.” Karen introduced the women to each other. “Hi boys. How are you?”

The twins looked fine. They were dressed in jeans and t-shirts, both wearing a necker around their necks.

“Can we go now?” Lucas asked impatiently.

Karen looked at Miranda who just rolled her eyes and sighed.

“You know my boys.” Miranda sighed, showing Karen almost faded rope marks on her wrists.

“Nothing we did not expect.” Karen grinned.

After paying for the extra guests, the three women and 2 boys walked towards the campsite with Karen leading the way and the boys tailing. They were involved in a discussion, but none of the females understood what it was about.

“Just do it.” Lucas said.

“But what about the new one?” Jacob countered.

“Not our problem.” Lucas replied.

They followed the trail back to the campsite and it did not take long before the bushes and trees covered most of the view. At some point they crossed the empty road. When they were getting close to the camp, Jacob called out to Karen.

“Karen?”

Karen stopped walking and turned around, looking at Lucas and Jacob. She was not completely surprised that both had the neckers they were wearing covering their lower face and that both had a toy gun pointing at the three women. The toy guns were bright green water guns, so it was easy to see they were fake.

“Hands up and don’t move.”

Luckily the trail was empty, and nobody was around.

“Oh my.” Thea said, looking surprised and slowly raising her arms. “Are we being kidnapped?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I really like how you effortlessly move between the different perceptions of the characters. Karen is shown to act responsible, worry about everything and everyone and be a mother while the teens are allowed to be teens. Even in Thea, there's something I can only describe as reminiscence when she talks about her youth. It's great to read some subtleties within the voices of the characters as that is quite hard to write well.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Another wonderful update. I love how casual everyone is. No judgment from anyone, just good quality family interaction.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update and cliffhanger. Bummed it stopped when it did but so looking forward to what the twins have in store for the ladies.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Ah, yes. Karen is knowingly leading her new friend Karen down the garden path. The twins will do what the twins always do. Delightful reading. It adds so much to this that there is no meanness here. Just good clean fun.
Spy Task Force Completed
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Haha another one joins the fun
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This continues to be an amazing story with great detail. I wish I knew a family like this growing up, or at least in College because that would be amazing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you [mention]Solarbeast[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention], [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention] and everybody who lurked for reading my story. I keep being amazed at how many people read this story.

Below is the next chapter, so enjoy.

87 - All connected
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For bystanders that would have seen the 5 people walking through the forest, it must have looked weird that three of the 5 persons were walking with their hands in the air. At least most of the time, as occasionally the trail was slightly more difficult to traverse, and they needed their arms for balance.

“What is going to happen to us?” Thea asked.

When Karen had told her what Miranda’s boys tend to do, she was not sure if she wanted to go along, but when she made the decision to walk with Karen to the gate, she also told herself that she would not be a spoil sport if the kids would indeed do something. And now she was walking through the woods with two toy guns pointed at her and her hands in the air.

“Be quiet, or we will have to gag you.” Lucas said.

“Gag me?” Thea asked.

“That is what happens to loud hostages.” Jacob replied.

Silently, they walked all the way to campsite, which was still quiet as the kids were still asleep. All three women stood there in the open area next to the tents with their hands in the air, waiting for their kidnappers to make the next move.

“Where’s the rope?” Lucas asked Karen.

It was clear to Karen that the reason they had walked with their hands up from the gate house to the campsite because the boys did not have rope with them. Luckily for them, or unlucky for the prisoners, Karen had enough rope and other bondage materials with her.

“In the brown box.” She replied.

“Did you have to tell them where they were?” Miranda sighed.

She already had been tied up as the twins had tied her overnight on her bed and now it looked like she was going to be tied up again. She was still stiff from that tie up.

“Karen, tie the hands of our guest.” Jacob said. “Wrists and elbows.”

“Thea is the name.” Thea said, wondering what she had let herself into.

“Okay, Karen, please tie Thea’s wrists and elbows.”

The way Jacob pronounced her name made Thea laugh, as she had pronounced it the Dutch way, which is different from how English-speaking people would pronounce it, and it was clear that Jacob had difficulty with that. Karen nodded and grabbed a rope, walking behind Thea.

“Are you flexible?” Karen asked Thea.

“Why you ask?” She replied, although she suspected, based on how her daughter and Tamara had been tied yesterday, that Karen was asking if she could have her elbows touch.

“As our captors prefer to have our elbows tied together.” Karen grinned.

“I do my yoga sessions daily, so I suspect I am flexible. But I might not be as flexible as Amber.” She replied.

“Well, let’s find out shall we.” Karen said, before wrapping around Thea’s wrists.

Karen wrapped the soft rope around the Dutch woman’s wrists, snug, but not overly tight, as she knew that the cinch would tighten it all up. The knot went on top of the bindings, out of reach of prying fingers.

“That is snug.” Thea stated, wriggling her arms while Karen picked up another rope.

“Just wait till this next rope is applied.” Karen grinned.

She knew the effect of having your arms pulled together behind your back had on the front of her body, but Karen was not sure Thea knew that. She wrapped the rope just above Thea’s elbows and slowly pulled the rope tighter.

“Let me know when it starts to hurt.” Karen told her prisoner.

At a certain moment, when her elbows touched, Thea inhaled sharply, but she did not say a thing. Karen wrapped the rope several more times around Thea’s arms, more wraps made the tie easier to endure. Impressed by the fact that Thea could get her arms together, Karen cinched the rope and knotted it. Based on the look from Thea, she seemed to have figured out what having your arms tied did to one’s chest.

“Interesting.” Thea stated.

She looked down on her blouse and noticed that the shirt was tight around her breasts. She had not noticed this happening to Amber or Tamara, but she had not really looked for it either.

“Are you okay?” Karen asked, knowing that Thea was new to this.

“Tie Miranda the same way.” Jacob told Karen, not waiting for an answer from Thea.

Realizing what was coming, Miranda had placed the backpack she had been carrying on the ground. Dressed like Karen and Thea, she turned around and held her hands behind her back. With experience, Karen tied Miranda’s wrists and elbows. This time she did not have to be careful when she tied the elbows, as she knew that Miranda could have her elbows touching.

“Turn around.” Lucas ordered Karen after she had finished tying their mother.

It did not take long before Karen’s arms were also tied together behind her back. All three women sat down on the bench of the picnic table that was part of the campsite.

“Almost done.” Lucas said.

“There is more?” Thea asked Miranda.

“Yeah, our legs probably and the mandatory gag.”

“Gag?” She asked again.

“You won’t be able to say anything for a while, but if you are in trouble, clap your hands or hum a song.” Karen added, explaining the safety words.

“Oh, okay.” She said, thinking that she had to be crazy to go along with this, but she had seen last night that it was all done very playful.

Instead of gagging their prisoners, Lucas and Jacob tied Thea’s right leg to Miranda left, who was sitting in the middle. They left about a foot of rope between both legs. Miranda’s right leg got tied to Karen’s left leg, hobbling the prisoners. When the boys came back from the box of bondage stuff with torn bedsheets and wash cloths, they knew what was next.

“Open up.” Jacob told his mom, while Lucas gagged Karen.

“You okay with this?” Lucas asked Thea, holding the materials in his hand.

She remembered that Tim had asked Amber the same question and that Amber had declined to be gagged. She was about to say no too, but changed her mind and nodded, opening her mouth wide. Lucas used a small cloth and allowed Thea a few moments to adjust to it before he tied the torn bedsheet between her lips, preventing her from spitting out the mouth stuffing.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

It was a weird feeling for Thea not being able to speak, and it was also interesting to discover that she still wanted to move her hands to her mouth and remove the gag, but she could not. When they played as kids, some 30 years ago, it had been different than this. This was real bondage.

“Can we have a drink?” Lucas asked Karen.

Thea found it funny that the boys still asked Karen for a drink, even though they had just tied her up. It showed again that this was all done in a fun way and there were no darker motives. Before she had a chance to think about it some more, a familiar voice sounded behind her.

“Mom! Really?”

Thea turned her upper body and looked at her daughter who had come from the direction of their own camp. Not being able to respond due to the gag, Thea just giggled.

“Oh well, looks like I got caught.” She thought.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I hope that I am not getting too repetitive, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], but this is a great fun read. I'm going to stop at that. Not sure I will get this out. We have a little storm moving through the south causing bad weather and network problems.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I hope that I am not getting too repetitive, @slackywacky, but this is a great fun read.
Indeed :) And Amanda walked right into it! It will be interessting with what the Boys will come up next! Repeating myself to [mention]GreyLord[/mention]: Well done [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Thanks for the shout out. Much appreciated. Great playful update. Love the tying one leg to the next prisoners leg and so on. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Good to see the boys back at their shenanigans, I wonder if they have anything else planned for their prisoners
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

This is a series I just found, and am really enjoying what I've read so far.

Keep it up!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago This is a series I just found, and am really enjoying what I've read so far.
Welcome and thank you. Better late than never :lol: Enjoy!

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Just letting you all know that I have a week off and I am doing some DYI, so no time to write this week as I am too exhausted at the end of the day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic