All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update and introduction of Vanessa. Looking forward to her taking charge and tying up Tim and becoming fast friends with Tamara and the rest of the bondage club. Also hoping her and DW team up to go on a bondage tying tirade on the rest of the group but that will be a while down the line.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Maybe Vanessa will have both and them bound and gagged and fool around with Tim while Tamara can only watch.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was a nice chapter. I have a suspicion that this won't be Vanessa's last appearance...
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Can't wait to see how this turns out :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I always love seeing new characters join the fun. Looking forward seeing how she ties him up!
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Must be the B!Tch in me that wants Vanessa tied . The line I prefer to do the tieing gets me every time :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I am always wondering what they, like all of your characters, will do next.
I have no idea yet what they will do next, but I bet it has something to do with bondage. :lol:
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Great update and introduction of Vanessa.
Thank you. She will return below.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago That was a nice chapter. I have a suspicion that this won't be Vanessa's last appearance...
Correct. Although that was probably not much of a guess. ;)
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Must be the B!Tch in me that wants Vanessa tied.
Oh, I suspect there is a whole bunch of people that want her tied. Soon... not yet but soon.

Next chapter below.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
114 - Bound and found

“I don’t think you will escape from that.” Karen grinned as she looked at Bridget.

If she could, Bridget would have answered, but she couldn’t. There was very little she could do; hearing was impaired due to earplugs in her ears which reduced the sounds she could hear. Seeing was out of the question as her eyes were taped shut. Talking was just as unlikely with her stuffed mouth. Moving was impossible as every inch of her body, except for her nose, was covered with red tape. On top of the red tape, which was made of a stretchy material, much like electricity tape but wider, was a layer of white duct tape applied. It not only covered Bridget’s body but also the post she was standing against at several spots, like her head, waist, hips, knees, and ankles, holding her perfectly still. Under the two layers of tape was another layer of regular grey duct tape. That layer did not cover her whole body, only the important areas, like wrists, elbows, thighs, knees, and ankles. And before those areas had been taped, ropes had been applied, making sure Bridget could not escape from the tape. Bridget’s arms were tied behind her back, her arms welded together. And if that had not been enough, her hands were taped into fists. The ropes alone would have held her prisoner, the tape was overkill.

“That took almost an hour.” Elly stated, looking at the clock.

The video camera that Elly had used was turned off for now. She recorded all the video she was going to need, just a few shots a little later to show the passing of time were still needed. Elly had asked Karen if she could assist, not as a model, but as a rigger, so that Elly was able to tape the whole process, as that was the special request that they had gotten from their French client. He had been specific in what he wanted, as he always did, and the mummy in the studio, helplessly standing against her pole, was the result of those details.

“I am not surprised; Jean is really detailed in what he wants.” Karen said to Elly.

“You have been tied like that before. Several times if I remember correctly.”

“Yes, and I remember the one-time Harold forgot about me and I was taped for 6 hours.”

“I don’t think he forgot about you, that was our excuse when we released you. If I remember correctly, you had not been very cooperative that weekend and he figured you could use some time to think about that.”

Karen laughed.

“I can’t remember that, but it would not surprise me. I could be annoying if I did not feel like it.”

“Well, my advice is to not get tied up when you do not feel like it, because you might end up spending more time than you expected in bondage.”

“Did we do everything he asked for?” Karen asked, changing the subject.

“Let’s see, hands taped in fists, check. Wrists and elbows together behind back with rope, check. Knees and ankles tied with rope, check. Duct tape to secure the ropes, check. Double layer of tape, check. I will need to order new tape, you used almost all of it.”

“Stuffed gag, check. Earplugs, checked. Although I know he did not ask for that.” Karen grinned.

“Free bonus.” Elly grinned.

Bridget might not have agreed, but she had already been tied at elbows and wrists before Karen applied the earplugs and gag.

“Did he state how long the model should be left?”

“One hour after the last tape was applied.” Elly answered.

“Do you still need me? I must pick up Tim before heading home.”

“No, I think we are good. I ended the shot with the clock, and I will start the next shot with the clock again, showing that the hour has passed.”

“You could just change the time.” Karen grinned.

“Jean knows I don’t cheat on that unless it is part of his request. If he asks for an hour, he will get an hour. I can release her on my own, as he does not want that on film anyway.”

“Have fun Bridget.” Karen called out to the helpless young woman lying on her side on the floor.

“Hhhmmpppffff.”

The reply was not very loud, which was not surprising as Karen had stuffed Bridget’s mouth very well.

“Feel free to call me again if you need me.” Karen said, saying goodbye to Elly with a hug.

When she climbed in the car, she had to grin. Being mummified was always hard on the body and tonight Karen had pulled out all the stops to make a very helpless mummy.

“Better you than me.” She grinned before starting the engine.

The trip to Carrie was not that long. It was getting darker, you could tell it was getting closer to fall, as the sun was setting earlier. A few minutes in the trip, Karen’s phone started ringing. It was Carrie.

“Hi you.” Karen said.

“Are you still planning on picking Tim up?” Carrie asked.

“Yes, on my way now.”

“Can you also take Tamara? This was supposed to be a 6-hour shift, but we’re low on nurses and they asked if I could do a 12-hour shift.”

“Sure can. And I assume we need to lock up?”

“Yep. Vanessa, the new girl was at the house dropping off a towel. I told her to go to the backyard as Tamara and Tim were out there. No idea if she is still there or not. Doesn’t really matter, I just wanted you to know.”

“Okay, thanks.”

“Talk to you tomorrow once I had some rest. Got to go.” Carrie said before disconnecting.

“You work too much, girl.” Karen sighed.

But Carrie had already hung up. Karen continued the drive and soon got to Carrie’s place. The house was dark. She honked the horn twice, but nobody reacted. Calling Tim’s phone did not help either, it just rang and eventually went to voicemail.

“Well, I better have a look.” She muttered and got out of the car.

Ringing the doorbell had no results, nobody answered. At least the door proofed to be locked, which was a good sign. As Carrie had told vanessa to go to the backyard, Karen did the same. There were no lights on in the backyard either. Luckily it was not fully dark yet.

“Tim? Tamara?” Karen called out.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

Karen was not sure she had heard correctly and called out a second time. The result was the same, a gagged response. She walked towards the faint sound and stopped when she saw the hammock with Tamara in it.

“Hmmppffff.” Tamara tried again.

Karen laughed at the sight. Not much had changed since that afternoon, even though Karen did not know that. Tape had been wound around Tamara’s head, covering her lower face and above her nose. Based on the sounds the young woman made, something was stuffed in her mouth.

“Now who did tie you I wonder?” Karen said to Tamara.

The voice of Karen was a relief to Tamara, who was helplessly tied in the hammock.

“Did Tim do this?” Karen asked while removing the tape around Tamara’s head.

“Thank you. Yes and no. Tiim tied me up in here, but the gag was done by Nes.”

“Nes?”

“Vanessa, Nes to friends.”

“Oh, you are friends already.” Karen grinned. “Where is Tim?”

“Somewhere near the shed. I heard them go that way after she tied his wrists.”

“Don’t go anywhere.” Karen said, grinning about the corny joke.

It did not take long to locate Tim. He was laying hogtied on the concrete pad in front of the shed, right in front of the door. It was a simple hogtie, wrists and ankles, but obviously it was good enough to prevent him from escaping, as he was still there. When she got close and used her flashlight, she could see that Vanessa had tied a rope from his neck to a hook in the shed door. That explained why he had not moved around.

“Stuck, are we?”

When he did not answer, she noticed he was asleep.

“Wake up you.” She gently kicked him.

“Hmmppffff.” He replied when he noticed his mother.

As with Tanara, his mouth was taped with wraps around his head, but his eyes were not, so he could at least see his mother. Karen grinned while she untied him.

“Vanessa got the better of you?” She asked.

“Yeah, but I will get my revenge.” He grinned.

To his surprise, Vanessa needed no help when she tied him. The rope from his neck to the door was his idea, to give him a bit of a challenge, he had said. Which turned out to be true, as he had not escaped.

“After Vanessa tied me, she gagged us both. Just as she was done her father called her and she had to leave. I knew you were coming, just not when and if you were late, Carrie should be home around midnight anyway.”

“You are lucky I got here, as Carrie has another 12-hour shift.”

“Oops.” He laughed. “We could have been here for a while.”

“Now get tamara out and let’s go home. I am tired.”

“Okay mom.”

He hugged his mother before walking over to Tamara. It did not take long to release Tamara, lock up the house and head back to Karen’s place.

“She knows we will get revenge.” Tamara said while sitting in the car.

Both Tim and Karen knew who she meant.

“Yes, Nes knew what she was doing. We will get our revenge.” Tim grinned. “Just not today.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wonderful chapter, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Starting with Karen back at the studio have this a new feel. Then you linked it with the last chapter with everyone finally freed. Presumably Bridget as well, once her hour passes. And we are left with the challenge of getting revenge on Nes. Great fun!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A really nice Chapter, starting with Karen restraining Bridget - nice package! And that Tim got a dose of his medicine, surely did not hurt :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Took me a little bit to remember who Bridget and Elly were until you mentioned the studio. Glad you brought back them and the concept of the bondage studio. Nice change of pace by having Karen as the rigger this time instead of being the captive. Thoroughly enjoyed the overkill on the mummification and the mention of Jean being a client who is very detailed. I hope he orders more bondage videos from the studio. Or that Karen pretends she got a custom from Jean and puts Bridget and Elly in over the top bondage just for fun.

Looking forward to Tim and Tamara getting their revenge on Vanessa and hoping that Karen will once again be put in bondage. I do miss the strenuous bondage predicaments Karen used to be put in and hope that time comes again.

All in all great read and update.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great chapter! It will be intriguing to see Karen and Tim being captive together someday. :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
115 - Cheating

Sally walked down the stairs to find her mother putting on her boots. She had slept in, it was a weekend, and without DW around she had been able to sleep without being tied up.

“Where are you going?” She asked her mom.

“Yard work.” Karen answered.

She looked up at her daughter.

“Why don’t you join me, so we can have a chat.” Karen said to Sally.

“Uh oh.” Sally grinned. “At least you did not use my full name.”

They both laughed.

“I just want to talk about DW.”

“I figured that, mom.” Sally answered. “I was expecting this chat.”

DW and Sally had been together for several month now and everybody in the house had noticed that when DW was around, Sally would spend a lot of time tied up.

“Okay, give me a moment to change.”

Karen went outside and got the equipment she needed for the yard work. Fall was coming in a few weeks and that meant that she needed to bring some of the plants into the workshop, so they would survive the winter. She enjoyed gardening and that was easy to see, as the yard was full of flowers.

“I guess you want to talk about the fact that I am tied up a lot?” Sally said when she joined her mother.

“How much you get tied is your business. You are an adult, and I can’t stop you two from playing. But yes, amongst other things, everybody noticed that when DW is around that you get tied up frequently and for long durations. I just want to make sure it is happening with your approval.”

Karen looked at Sally, waiting for an answer.

“If it was up to DW, I would be tied even more. He likes keeping me tied up.”

“Getting tied up every once in a while, is not bad, but on a daily basis and for long times is not alright with me.” Karen told Sally.

“I know mom, but I sort of enjoy it, and truth to be told, I kinda miss it on days that DW is not there.”

“You mean to tell me; you miss being tied up today?”

“Sort of, yeah. I am weird, aren’t I?”

Karen hugged her daughter.

“Yes, you are. But so was I. When I was younger, I had a period in which I showed up at Harold’s every day for a photo shoot. So much that at a certain point Harold told me to now come more than once a week. I was roughly the same age as you. In those days there was no internet, and digital cameras did not exist yet. To be honest, I did not care about the camera, all I wanted was to get tied up. Those where the days were Harold would keep me tied up much longer than what was required for the shoot.”

“When I am tied, I want out, at least after a while, but when I am released, I want to be tied again.”

They discussed their likes and dislikes about bondage for a while.

“Don’t overdo it, it is not good for your body. And I will have a chat with DW.”

“He is coming later today.”

Karen looked at her daughter. She looked like a younger version of Karen and Karen was happy with how both Sally and Tim had grown up. That they each loved bondage was not something Karen minded, it was not the worst thing in the world. All the talking had prevented Karen from doing her plants.

“Follow me.” Karen said, heading for the shop.

Sally followed her mother, not knowing where they were going. They walked to the shop, the large garage door open as it was a nice day and Karen wanted to get her plants done. Both Karen and Sally were dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt. Sally had to smile when her mother picked up a rope that was on the counter and pointed to the support poles.

“Hand.” Karen told Sally.

After Sally extended her arm, Karen tied a rope to the wrist, repeating it with another rope on Sally’s other hand. Karen threw the ropes over the horizontal supports for the raised floor and started to pull on the ropes, forcing Sally to move right in between the two supports, with her arms up and away from her. She knew that she looked like a big Y, standing between the posts. Expertly, she had done this often enough, Karen tied the knots, preventing Sally from moving.

“Now, stay here until I am done. Okay?”

“Yes, mother.” Sally grinned, using mother instead of mom.

“Feel free to escape.”

“If I do, can I tie you up?”

Karen grinned.

“Sure.”

She was confident Sally would not get away. The wraps around Sally’s wrists were snug and she would not slip her hands out of the wraps, plus the knot was out of reach of her fingers, so agreeing to the challenge was not that difficult for Karen.

“Shout if you need anything.” Karen told Sally.

“Yeah, will do.”

Karen walked back to where she had been working on the plants. It took a while and Karen lost track of time. Only when her phone started ringing, did she see what time it was. Sally had been tied in the shop for over 2 hours.

“Hi Trish, what’s up?”

“Can you ask DW where the handcuff keys are?”

“DW is not here yet. What did he do?”

“Mom and I are handcuffed together. DW thought is was funny after watching a clip on YouTube. He told us he wanted to get a similar video, but he did not release us before he went out. We thought he was upstairs, but when we looked, he was not there. And the car is gone too, so we figured he was at your place.”

“Nope, not yet at least. Maybe he stopped in town for something. But I will ask the question when I see him, okay?”

“Thanks Karen. Oh, and mum said to tell you that we’ll be coming out for the fundraiser.”

“That is great, thank you. I’ll provide more info when we get closer to the real thing.”

“Okay, we’ll be waiting for your call.”

“Okay, bye.”

Grinning, Karen dropped her tools and walked back to the shop to tell Sally about what DW had been doing to his mom and sister. She was not really paying attention when she walked into the shop and it took her a moment to grasp what had happened in the shop, as Sally was sitting on one of the wooden crates in the shop, complete free of ropes and no longer standing between the support posts Karen had tied her.

“What? How? When?”

“Surprise!” Sally grinned. “Now it is my turn.”

Karen sighed. She had been sure that Sally would never escape the ropes she had applied. But obviously, she was wrong.

“Okay, where do you want me?”

“Stand against the post.” Sally said, pointing at one of the two supports she had been standing in between.

Walking over to the support pole, Karen stood with her back against the pole, as she kind of knew what would happen. And she was indeed right. Sally tied her mother’s hands behind her back and the post, nice and snug. Karen could almost immediately tell that she would not get out of this without help. Her elbows were next, snug, and touching, sealing Karen’s fate with regards of escaping the ropes.

“But how did you escape?”

“My little secret.” Sally grinned.

She grabbed a ballgag out of the box with bondage materials that was standing close to the pole.

“Open up.”

Karen was about to open her mouth when her brain registered that the box with bondage gear had not been in the shop when Karen tied Sally.

“What… hhhmmpppffff.”

She could not finish the sentence as Sally pushed the ball into her mother’s mouth, tightening the strap at the nape of her neck.

“She did not escape by herself. I released her.” DW said, while he walked to Karen from where he had been hiding.

“DW showed up half an hour ago and released me. And since you promised that I could tie you if I escaped…”

Karen mumbled in her gag. It was probably a good thing that the gag prevented anybody from understanding what she was saying, as it might not be to flattering. Both DW and Sally finished tying Karen, who was, when the kids were done, welded to the pole. She could move her toes, fingers, and head, that was about it.

“I suspect you will not get out of this.” DW grinned.

He grabbed another rope out of the box and turned to Sally.

“Your turn.”

It had sounded like an order, not a request and Sally turned around and held her fingers interlocked, while DW tied her wrists. Another ballgag, the harness ballgag Sally had bought, was used to silence Sally. Satisfied that she was his prisoner again, DW picked up the box with bondage gear and, holding Sally at her right arm, walked out of the shop. Coming back in for a moment without box and Sally, he pushed the button for the big door to close. Once closed DW walked to the smaller door and looked back at Karen.

“We’ll come for you a little later.”

He walked out of the shop, closing the smaller door, leaving a helpless Karen stuck to a post.

“Hmmmpppfffffffff.”

Nobody heard her gagged screams.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Karen and Sally are always great fun, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Looking forward to reading where you are going with this. Ichibon work, as expected.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great chapter. I really liked the conversation between Karen and Sally, how Karen cares for her daughter. Karen got played plain and simple - I guess the talk between DW and Karen has to wait - I wonder where this is going, could be trouble in paradise .....
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love the backstory with Karen as well as Sally turning the tables on her. Karen has no chance of freedom on her own welded to the pole and the garage door closing further seals her fate until someone outside releases her. Hope she struggles for a little bit before anyone finds her. Maybe the twins to have a little fun with her. Ha. But most likely DW will come back and have his own little chat with Karen since he is in the position of power.
dupattaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dupattaguy »

This story is amazing!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dupattaguy wrote: 1 year ago This story is amazing!!
I know, right? :lol:

Thanks for reading it. More to come.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Always love seeing an update to this story! Still not 100% sure on DW though, a knock back to realisation is needed for him I think as he's getting beyond cheeky with some of his actions
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

116 - Going too far

Sally grunted in the tight gag. Not that DW paid any attention to her mumbling. She wondered what was going on, as he normally never reacted like this. He walked her to her room, dragged the chair into the walk-in closet and sat her down on it.

“Don’t move.”

He walked back to her bed and toppled the box with bondage gear over, looking for something specific. After he found the role of black electrician tape that he had been looking for, he walked back to Sally and started to wrap the tape around her head, covering the harness ballgag.

“Hmmppffff?”

Sally wanted to ask what she had done to deserve the treatment, what was going on, as the tape was wound tight around her head, but the gag did what it was designed for, preventing her from speaking. The tape was tight, causing pressure on her face. If DW had looked in her eyes, he could have seen that Sally’s eyes were watering, but the black tape was also wrapped over her eyes. Wrap after wrap was applied until the role was empty. Sally sighed, figuring that he was done, but when the wrapping started again, she figured he had found another role. She did not recognize this DW. Even when they had tied her mom, he had been almost indifferent to how tight he tied Karen.

“Make a fist and hold still.” DW ordered her.

She shook her head while DW wrapped the tape around her hands, making her fingers completely useless, but she got ignored. After pulling her hands over the chairback, DW tied her elbows together, crushing them and running the rope from her elbows all the way to her wrists. Each wrap was tight, and Sally’s arms were already going numb. It was obvious that DW did not want her to escape, as tape was wrapped over the ropes at her wrists and elbows.

“Hmpf.”

She could not make much sound anymore, the tape around her face feeling increasingly tighter. Ropes were wrapped around her torso, squeezing her against the chair back. She could feel how all ropes got cinched and tightened. With the ropes now squeezing her against the back of the chair, breathing had become more difficult, and she had to use short breaths. Her waist and hips got roped tightly to the chair too. There was very little movement possible.

“What did we do? What is the matter with you?” Sally thought.

The gag prevented her from saying it, but she was really wondering what had gotten over DW. He had been tying her tighter and tighter over the last few weeks, but never this extreme. She figured she had never been tied this tight before. It would not have surprised her if her mother had never been tied this tight. Her legs got tied at her thighs, above her knees, below her knees, at her ankles and her feet, preventing any movement. Ropes ran to the chair from her ankles and knees, preventing her from moving them. He pulled her shoes off, before tying her big toes together. She could feel rope connecting her wrists and ankles, which was pulled as tight as it could.

“Is he done?” She wondered when for a few minutes nothing happened. “Why is he not saying anything?”

She had been wrong, as she felt tape being applied again, this time over the ropes tied around her legs.

“As if I have any chance of getting out of here.” She thought.

Just as she thought he could not do much more, headphones were placed over her ears and more tape was wrapped around her head, keeping the headphones in place. It did not take long before music started to play at a loud level. It was a hip-hop song, one she did not like at all, which was probably why it was being used by DW. After the music started, nothing happened. Patiently, she could hardly do anything else, she waited for the song to end, but to her dismay, the same song started to play again. This was not going to be a fun session.

“Hhhmmpppffff?” She mumbled.

There was no reaction. For a moment she figured she felt air, like when doors were getting closed, but she was not sure. But it would not surprise her if DW had left her alone in the closet.

“Hhhmmpppffff?” She tried again.

Had she been able to see, she would have noticed that she was indeed alone in the closet. And even if she could not see it, she was alone in the house. Tim was out until much later tonight, and Tamara was at home. With her mother helplessly tied in the shop and she tied to the chair in her room, nobody was coming to their rescue. Tears welled in her eyes. The pressure of the tape was intense.

“I wonder how mom is doing?” She thought.

Karen was not much better off than Sally, although the gag was not as intense. The ropes holding her to the pole were tight and her arms had gone numb too. At first Karen was angry with herself for failing to see that Sally had help escaping. Then, as time went by, she got angry at DW for leaving her tied in the shop. She had no idea where Sally was, but she figured that her daughter would be tied up too. But after more time, it started to get dark outside, meaning she had been tied to this pole for several hours now, she just wanted out. Her gagged screams went unnoticed. There were no sounds outside that she could hear. At one time she thought she heard a car leave, but she had not been sure. What she had heard was her phone beeping with messages and even a few missed calls. But her phone was 10 yards away on the counter and there was no way to reach it. The ballgag was pulled so tight that she could not dislodge it, so telling Google to call somebody was out of the question.

“Hhhhmmmppppffffffff.” She tried again.

Tim should be home around 11, but that was still a few hours away. And even when he got home, Karen was not sure he would look in the shop for her. Maybe he would find DW, and Sally, and they would direct him to the shop, but now that was all just speculation. There were not many options, none to be exact, that she could pursue to get out of there.

“I never seen DW treat us this way.” Karen thought. “As if he did not care.”

All she could do was wait for rescue. Whether that recue was from DW, Sally, Tim, or anybody else was the big question. The chances that it was Sally was not big, as she had left the shop already tied, so it was most likely going to be DW or Tim. All she could do was wait...

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Sorry to see DW lose it, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Will this be a first, someone ejected from the group for bad behavior. It is hard to see, at this moment, how DW could possibly justify his behavior. Karen and Sally are tough. That toughness is being called on now.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Sorry to see DW lose it, @slackywacky. Will this be a first, someone ejected from the group for bad behavior. It is hard to see, at this moment, how DW could possibly justify his behavior. Karen and Sally are tough. That toughness is being called on now.
DW surely went a step to far - this is over the top - especially after they had a talk about this. As you say [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - I see absolutely no justification for that behaviour. DW definitely crossed a line here. Let us hope that Sally and Karen don´t need to suffer to long.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great post, the mark of a great story with well written characters when someone does something and you can feel the impact of it. I've felt DW getting a bit close to the mark for a while and this major overstep, for whatever reason be may have or not is surely the final straw for Sally and co. Looking forward to more as always
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago I've felt DW getting a bit close to the mark for a while and this major overstep, for whatever reason be may have or not is surely the final straw for Sally and co.
I noticed that too - there were a few signs in hindsight. But I did DW not overstep the red lines that way. What ever his reasons were. What is done is done, and there is no going back. What he did to Karen and Sally is cruel. Cruel and heartless. But I guess we will learn the reason for his behaviour at some point.
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Loved this part, this turn from DW was coming for a while but finally it reaching its peak level was satisfying to see, would love to see where this is leading to
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic