All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always. Now it is very clear that Carrie and Tamara are related:
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago “Now be a good boy and don’t make too much sound. I don’t want to come down and punish you.” Tamara said to Tim before she walked away, leaving him alone.
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago “Now be a good boy and girl, and don’t make too much sound. I don’t want to come down and punish you.”
I doubt it is a coincidence that say almost exactly the same thing ;)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great update, I liked the way Tim and Tamara were bound together!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago I doubt it is a coincidence that say almost exactly the same thing ;)
Correct.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Great update, I liked the way Tim and Tamara were bound together!
As this story is in the all ages part of the website, that is as much as you will get. You'll have to use your own imagination to fill in the blanks. ;)

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tamara has found a great way to have a quiet study time…

Greatly enjoyed your latest chapters
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I have not been reading this for a while. No time. So good I got caught up in one sitting. Great stuff. Waiting for Nes to get in on the receiving end of the fun! :lol:
I like all the scenarios but the Tamara/Tim/Vanessa triad is currently the most intriguing to me.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice to see a Tim and Tamara update as they're my favourite characters. I wonder how long Carrie will keep them down there like that
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Finally had a chance to catch up and what a set of wonderful updates as always [mention]slackywacky[/mention] you always spin such an intriguing web. For harsh seemingly mindlessly harsh bondage with a mother and daughter to a medical episode to explain why. To such simple fun as boyfriend and girlfriend tied tightly together. Great as always thanks again for all the effort you go to just for entertainment
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Greatly enjoyed your latest chapters
Glad you do. More will come, like really soon, like euh, see below ;)
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago you always spin such an intriguing web
Now, I could become predictable, but where is the fun in that. I am predictable in being unpredictable :lol:
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago I wonder how long Carrie will keep them down there like that
I leave that open for your own imagination :lol:
Trammel wrote: 1 year ago I like all the scenarios but the Tamara/Tim/Vanessa triad is currently the most intriguing to me.
Well, you are in luck. See below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
120 - Reading time

“I will be okay, will I?” Vanessa asked Karen while walking to the car.

“Why would you not be?” Karen asked.

“I left both Tim and Tamara tied up not too long ago at Carrie’s place.”

Karen remembered the event, as she had come to pick up Tim and Tamara, since Carrie had a long shift, and she had found both in a spot of bother.

“The game, as that is really what it is for us, goes 2 ways. But I keep reminding everybody that if a person does not want to play, it should be made known.”

“It is not that I don’t want to play, I am… hmmm… scared, maybe?”

“Scared of what?”

“That I can’t get out and that whoever tied me won’t let me out.” Vanessa, or Nes for friends, stated.

Karen grinned. She unlocked the doors of the Jeep. Tim was following some distance behind, talking to Tamara, who was being picked up by her father. He was not often around and therefore she wanted to spend time at home.

“Part of getting tied up is the fact that you can’t escape. I can’t remember who said it, but bondage is not bondage until you want out. And that is true. But I would not be afraid that somebody will tie you up and keep you tied up for days on end. We normally don’t do that the first time around.” Karen said to Nes, while they got into the car.

“Euh… What?” Vanessa asked.

“Just kidding.” Karen grinned. “If you don’t want to play, and we are not doing this every day of the week if you thought that was the case, you just say so.”

“Okay, thanks, that makes me feel a little better.”

Vanessa’s parents were out of town for a few days, and she would stay over at Karen’s place. DW was resting at home, Sally was there most of the time if she was not in college, but occasionally she was home.

“Sorry.” Tim said as he entered the car. “Just saying goodbye.”

“You will see each other tomorrow.” Karen laughed.

“That’s a long time.” He grinned. “Luckily Nes is around.”

Tamara and Nes had been teasing Tim. The swim team was a close nit group, even outside the pool, and the two young women had gotten along well. Tamara knew that Tim was just looking for an excuse to tie Nes up, but she had told him to take it easy. Having her at the house sounded like a great idea to him.

“You will behave, young man.” His mother told him, while starting the car.

They all laughed.

“I will be the most gracious host that Nes has ever seen.” Tim grinned.

The drive home was uneventful, and Tim showed Vanessa her room and where to find what, when they got home, before he started on dinner.

“You cook?” Vanessa asked when she walked into the kitchen.

“He is actually a pretty good cook.” Karen replied, sitting at the dining table with a cup of tea working on something on her tablet. “Drinks are in the fridge, tea is fresh.”

“Just water will be fine.” Nes replied, settling at the table with Karen.

“I hope you like Chicken Swiss, potatoes, mushrooms, bacon bits and green beans?” Tim asked.

“Sounds good to me.”

“Here, you asked me about my modelling years.” Karen said to Nes.

She handed the tablet over to Vanessa. Elly and Bridget had been busy scanning photos and had shared the ones that showed Karen with her, so she could show them to the others.

“Oh, wow.” Vanessa said, looking at the photos.

It showed various photo shoots. Sometimes there were only a few photos, sometimes larger sets.

“This looks pretty tough.” Vanessa said, looking at a photo where Karen was tightly hogtied and stuffed in a trunk of a car.

“Not as bad as it looks. I think I only spend 30 minutes tied up for that one. There are some series in there where it took 2 hours to do the whole set. Those were mostly shoots where there was a story line, which required changing positions and such.”

“What am I smelling?” Sally said from the doorway.

“You are home? I did not see your car.” Karen said, looking surprised.

“I parked it inside.”

“Oh, yeah, I left the Jeep outside.”

“How is DW doing?” Tim asked. “I am making Chicken Swiss. And there is enough for you.”

“He is recovering. It is good to see the caring side of him come out again. But it will be at least 2 more weeks before he can go back to work. Hi, I am Sally.”

Sally and Vanessa had not met yet. Both knew about each other; they just not had a chance to meet yet.

“Oh, looking at moms’ photos, are we?” She said, seeing the picture displayed on the tablet. “Looking for something to replicate?”

“No, just looking.” Karen answered before Vanessa could.

“Actually…” Vanessa said, looking up from looking at the tablet. “These looks fun.”

“Oh, oh.” Sally grinned.

“I like to read, so preventing me from reading would be fun.” Vanessa said.

“I thought you did not want to get tied up?” Tim asked while plating the dinner.

“Well, looking at these photos of your mom, and thinking that if you want to tie somebody up you should know how it feels…” Vanessa left the end of the sentence hanging in mid-air.

“Dinner first.” Tim said, putting the plates on the table.

They enjoyed a nice meal, talking about everything and nothing. Only after they had cleaned up and done the dishes, by hand as it was not much, did Tim bring up the subject again.

“You want me to get some rope?” He asked Vanessa.

They were still sitting at the dining table, which was often the spot where everybody hang out.

“Euh, yeah, let’s try it.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be around and let you out if there is a problem.” Karen added.

Tim and Vanessa both got up. He dragged the chair Vanessa had been sitting on away from the table, before he got the plastic toad with the ropes and other bondage materials.

“Oh, wow, you guys are serious about this, are you?” Nes said when she saw the content of the box.

“Oh, we have a few things to restrain you with.” Sally grinned, looking at Vanessa from the dining table.

Tim grabbed a medium piece of rope.

“Go stand against the chair, like in the photo.”

The photo showed Karen standing with her back against the back of the straight back chair. The chair in the photo was a little higher than the kitchen chairs they had now, but it would still work. Vanessa did what Tim had told her and he started to tie her feet separately to the back legs of the chair. He wrapped the rope 5 times, before a single strand cinch and a knot.

“Okay?” He asked Nes.

“Yeah, keep going.” She replied.

Vanessa was barefoot and dressed in deep red tights and a lighter red blouse, which contrasted nicely with the ropes. Her knees were next, and Tim used the same principle as he had on her ankles. First several loops around each individual knee and the chair legs, just above the seat, then the cinch and knot.

“Sally, can you sit on the chair, I don’t want it to tip over with Nes attached to it.” Tim said to his sister.

The next ropes were around her upper thighs. Tim stopped for a moment, deciding what to do.

“Don’t worry.” Vanessa grinned, seeing the reluctance of Tim to touch her in that region. “I don’t think I have to worry about being touched inappropriately.”

Tim tied the ropes around each leg and the chair back and finished them with a knot.

The chair was not high enough to tie the rope around the waist and the chair, as they had seen in the photo, but Tim improvised by running it a little lower.

“How does that feel?” Karen asked, seeing Vanessa watching everything Tim did.

“Fine so far. Weird to not being able to move my legs.”

“Now, if my lady would be so kind to put her hands behind her back, I will finish this.” Tim grinned.

The wrist tie was a simple, just crossed wrists with rope wrapped both ways around Vanessa’s wrists and cinched between the wrists. Sally leaned forward to give Tim space, without getting up form the chair. The chair in the photo had leaned more backwards than the kitchen chairs did, so Tim did not suspect Nes would fall over with the chair.

“Okay?” He asked the now helpless young woman.

Vanessa bit her lip, while trying to determine if she could get out, before she replied that she was fine.

“Want to finish it off, like the photo?”

“What you mean?”

“A gag.”

He held up a single torn bedsheet. He could see the reluctance in Vanessa’s face, but than she nodded.

“Yes.”

“It is just a cleave gag. You will be able to talk, it does not really stop you. Without wadding, the cleave gag is mostly for show.” Sally stated.

“In the photo there are 2 socks stuffed in my mouth. I was not going to do any talking.” Karen grinned.

Vanessa tried to say something after Tim had pulled the sheet between her lips and knotting it at the back of her neck, and found that she could indeed talk fairly normal.

“Want me to take a picture?” Tim asked.

This time the answer came immediately.

“Yez, peaze.” Nes said, grinning on how the gag distorted her words.

While Tim took some pictures on his phone, Vanessa tried to see how much movement she had, which was not really that much.

“Thiz feelz weirt.” She grinned.

Tim looked at his mother.

“Your turn, mom.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, lets show Nes the other side of the spectrum.” He said holding up a lot of rope.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Introducing Nes to good wholesome family fun. It is great that Karen is going to participate. Thank you, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Your writing is ever appreciated.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

So glad you brought Vanessa back and included her in the bondage story line. Always love when Karen gets thrown in the mix because they can do over the top bondage on her since she is a veteran of bondage. Can't wait to read about how all the rope was used on Karen. Thanks for the update.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I never get tired of these characters or this story. Another great chapter! I have a feeling (and hope) that Sally is going to end tied to the chair that Vanessa is already tied to. Did I just write my own chapter? 😂
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago I never get tired of these characters or this story. Another great chapter! I have a feeling (and hope) that Sally is going to end tied to the chair that Vanessa is already tied to. Did I just write my own chapter? 😂
Its gotta happen for Vanessa safety :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago
TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago I never get tired of these characters or this story. Another great chapter! I have a feeling (and hope) that Sally is going to end tied to the chair that Vanessa is already tied to. Did I just write my own chapter? 😂
Its gotta happen for Vanessa safety :)
That’s right! It’s all about safety 😁
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

And now Nes getting involved on the more restricted side of the ropes. Great as always
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for your comments. Without them, this story probably would have been finished some chapters ago. Below is the next, full, chapter :lol:

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
121 - Bondage masterclass

The other side of the spectrum, as Tim had called it, was a lot different from how Vanessa, Nes for her friends, was tied against the chair. Karen and Tim were showing how tight bondage can be right next to where Nes was tied to the back of the chair so that she could see it all. Tim had shown the different ropes they had and how they best could be used. Wrists were tied with 8 loops of ¼ inch rope, before it was cinched and knotted. The cinch made it tight, and it was impossible to slip your wrists out. The eight loops made it comfortable by distributing the pressure of the rope over a wider area.

“Note where we put the knot. Out of reach of fingers.” Sally explained.

She was still playing the counterweight for the chair Nes was tied to. Another rope, similar as to the one used for the wrists, was used to tie the elbows together. Same stringent principle, 8 loops, a cinch, and a knot.

“Not everybody can get their elbows together behind their backs, so you need to find out before tying somebody if they can. And even if you can touch your elbows; most people will lose feeling in their hands in a short amount of time. Being able to get tied with your elbows together for a longer period is only for a thing for a few people. Although it will get easier for some people the more you do it.”

“Phun.” Nes grunted in her cleave gag, while Sally kept explaining.

Ropes were wrapped around the torso, at breast height, incorporating the elbow ropes. Several neat laps, with ½ inch rope. The rope was long enough to run it over each shoulder and the back of the neck.

“This allows for anchoring the rope.” Sally continued, explaining what Tim and Karen were doing. “It means that it will be harder to get rid of the ropes by shaking the body.”

The rope running from the elbows to the neck rope was pulled tied and knotted. A waist rope was next, another ½ inch rope was used, wrapping it several times around the waist and arms.

“The cinch is important.” Sally mentioned. “Just like the anchor ropes it stops rope from sliding. And you can use it in many spots. If you tie somebody to a pole, or chair, you can use it to anchor the body better.”

Sally pointed at the ropes holding Vanessa against the chair.

“Same principle, just not as tight.”

The cinch was pulled tight, and the rope got knotted out of reach of probing fingers. The arms were now stuck to the middle of the back. The ropes were tight, one could tell by looking at how the flesh bulged around it, but did not cut, although it could start to hurt if one was tied for longer periods.

“If needed, a crotch rope can be applied at this time. Just something to keep one busy.” Sally said.

“Nize.” Vanessa stated, her voice only slightly distorted by the cleave gag.

She was enjoying the lesson, both the one of her being tied and the one being done by Tim and Karen. It was not hard to see the differences between the two ties. She herself was only tied using the minimum of rope possible, while Karen and Tim were using almost excessive over the top bondage. Vanessa sort of wondered what it felt like to be tied that tight, but she knew that if she wanted to find out, all she had to do was ask. Or probably just wait. If these people really played as much as Sally had explained, it was just a matter of time before she would be in a similar position. Somehow that thought calmed her anxiety down.

“Now for the legs. Do you see how neat we place the ropes, each one right next to the other one? This way there will be no pressure points that might start to hurt. When you tie somebody who is resisting, it will most likely not be as neat. And I can tell from experience that pressure points are no fun. They can make a fun bondage into a real hell.” Sally told Vanessa.

Karen and Tim pulled up another chair and showed how the legs were tied. Vanessa recognized the principle used on the ankles as the same as was used for the wrists. Several wraps of soft rope, a cinch, and a knot that was neatly placed, this time, on the front of the bindings.

“By placing the knot on the front of the ankle rope, you make it harder to reach for the person being tied. The more flexible you are, the easier it will be to reach it.”

Vanessa imagined having her arms tied like what Karen and Tim were showing and how she could reach the rope. She had indeed to be flexible. As she thought herself to be flexible, she figured herself trying to escape.

“Are you good?” Sally asked the still helpless woman who was watching Tim and Karen.

“Yez.” Nes answered.

“The next ropes are different. Depending on what you envision as the final position, you can tighten them, or you might have to keep them a little loose compared to the other ropes. With a hogtie, bending the knees will be harder when the ropes are tight.”

Vanessa nodded. She knew what a hogtie was and she could imagine the ropes pulling tighter when the legs were bend. She watched how the ropes above and below the knees were tied with some slack, indicating that the end result was probably going to be a hogtie on the kitchen floor.

“You can, if you want, tie a rope higher up the legs, but with the knees tied, it does not really serve much purpose other than aesthetics.” Tim said. “It does make escaping a little harder, as you have one more rope to untie.”

“But it does not stop you from running away.” Karen grinned. “Now for the hogtie.”

Karen and Tim moved to the kitchen floor.

“How tight you can make a hogtie depends on how flexible the person you are tying up is. Some people can’t stand a mild hogtie, while others can be bend like a pretzel. Maybe some day we’ll find out which group you belong to.” Tim grinned while looking up at Vanessa, winking at her.

“Mayve.” She replied.

“The easiest way for a hogtie is just a rope between wrists and ankles. The disadvantage is that all the pressure is carried by the wrists, which can start to hurt. Most professionals connect the rope to the shoulder harness. That takes the pressure away from the hands and distributes it over the ropes around the upper body.” Karen added.

A rope was tied to the rope between the elbows and the neck rope. A little loop was left on one end.

“The loop makes it easier to pull the person into the hogtie.” Sally stated. “The rope is run from the elbows to the ankles and back to the loop. Pulling on it pulls the ropes tight and forces the person bound being hogtied.”

The rope was pulled tight and Vanessa could see how the ropes were looped several times between ankles and shoulders, pulling the wrists close to the ankles, before the rope was tied off.

“You could add more ropes to anchor the wrists to the ropes of the hogtie, but since we already incorporated the wrists in the waist rope, it is not really needed.” Karen said from in front of Vanessa. “Now, if the person has long hair like me, you could incorporate that by pulling the head back. It looks easy when you look at a model tied that way, but it can be really uncomfortable for some people. Just hold your head back and imagine that you will be like that for a while.”

Vanessa tried what Karen suggested and found indeed that pulling her head back did not feel very nice.

“Let’s finish this with a gag and blindfold.” Sally grinned, seeing Vanessa.

“A warning about gags.” Karen stated.

“Here it comes.” Tim grinned, as he knew what his mother was going to say.

Occasionally they broke the rule, but luckily nothing had gone wrong yet. But as Karen mentioned, it was not a matter of if things could go wrong, but when they would.

“Gags can be dangerous. People tolerate gags to a different degree. I knew a model that could endure having her mouth stuffed completely, while another model would gag on a cleave gag. Make sure you know that the person you are gagging can handle the gag. We have a good idea what we can handle, but you might not be able to handle the same. So, when you play, play safe!” Karen lectured.

The kids knew she was serious about it. And she reminded people regularly, especially the younger ones.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

“You can hear that even though somebody is gagged, you can still make noises. It is very hard to make somebody silent. You would need several layers of gag. A gag is just to make coherent speech impossible.” Sally said. “The blindfold just makes it more fun, as you cannot see what is going on around you. Ear plugs, or nowadays ear buds with active noise cancellation, can take your hearing away, which makes it even more fun.”

“Fun, yeah rite.” Vanessa mumbled.

“And that concludes the lesson.” Karen said, as she stood up from the floor where a tightly tied and gagged Tim was helplessly waiting for release.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A well planed and executed lesson : ) Karen and Sally are good teachers - and tim the perfect model. I love the step by step explanation!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent, detailed, and educational. Well done, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Cute, I thought it was Karen getting tied :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Cute, I thought it was Karen getting tied :)
Yes, and I thought it was Sally. Good misdirection!
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Cute, I thought it was Karen getting tied :)
Glad I fooled you guys. I was wondering if anybody would be fooled. Glad to see at least a few did. When I wrote that last few lines in the before last story, I already had decided not to use Karen as a model, so I wrote the last chapter in such a way that it was not clear till the end who actually got tied.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Yes, and I thought it was Sally. Good misdirection!
Nah, Sally was just playing paper weight so that Nes did not fall forward.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Excellent, detailed, and educational.
I actually found that I did a 'lesson on how to tie' chapter before in this story. Somewhere around chapter 95, when the group was on vacation. Oh well, never to old to learn.

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

I'm glad it was intended to be that way and I'm not a weird reader ha
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Finally Tim getting bound by Sally and Karen again. Happy now.
Last edited by charliesmith 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great and thorough bondage tying lesson for Vanessa and I think Tim is a bit foolish if he thinks he's now going to be untied any time soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic