All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a master class in describing the intricacies of bondage. So much fun to read. Although unlike many, I have to admit I’d have enjoyed it more if it was Karen being used as the model. But I’m sure soon enough we will return to all those wonderful female characters in restraints oh masterful [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A very nice part that particularly stimulates the cinema inside in particular.
I especially like the exciting resolution that you only read at the very end who was being tied up. I would have bet my ass on it that Tim ties up Karen. But I think it's much nicer this way.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago I'm glad it was intended to be that way and I'm not a weird reader ha
I don't know, are we not still considered weird that we love TUG's? :lol:
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Finally Tim getting bound by Sally and Karen again. Happy now.
Glad to be of service. I try to mix it up so everybody can enjoy the story.
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Tim is a bit foolish if he thinks he's now going to be untied any time soon
Probably :D
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Although unlike many, I have to admit I’d have enjoyed it more if it was Karen being used as the model.
As I said above, I try to mix it up. And feel free to imagine Karen and Tim switching roles.
Speedo wrote: 1 year ago A very nice part that particularly stimulates the cinema inside in particular.
That is why I write the way I write, without every minute detail. That way I hope I stimulate the readers imagination.

Thank you all for commenting. The next chapter is below.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
122 - Movie time

“What do you guys want to do for your birthday?”

“A big party.” Lucas said enthusiastically.

Jacob nodded his agreement.

“Tell her, stupid, she can’t see you.” Lucas said to his brother.

Miranda laughed. They did not celebrate the twin’s birthday on their real birthday, as that was mid summer and none of the schoolkids would be around. So, they had settled on a data when school was in again, allowing the friends to come over.

“Any specific theme?” She asked.

“Cops and robbers.” Jacob stated.

“Why am I not surprised?” Grinned Miranda. “And what is a cops and robbers themed party like?”

“We get to tie everybody up.” Lucas replied.

“Maybe we could invite Fay.” Jacob added.

The boys had a crush on Fay, the daughter of the plumber, but she was in a class above them at school and part of the cheerleader squad.

“And maybe Mr. Perette can take mum out.” Lucas grinned.

Miranda turned red, although the boys did not really notice. Danny and she were drifting further and further apart. He would be out most weekends and often during the week would not come home. At least he was paying his share of the expenses, but Miranda was considering getting a job, as living like a single mom was not easy. She knew that Karen helped her out, but that was something she did not really like.

“I think he likes mom.” Jacob said.

Ever since Mark had been over to fix the drain and had found Miranda tightly bound and gagged, he had come around a few times for other repairs. The boys might not have noticed, but Miranda had, and to be honest, she had loved the attention. He had behaved like a real gentleman, not forcing anything, always just there to repair something, but it was clear that he was interested in Miranda. And there had been a sudden increase of clogged drains and dripping faucets around the house that needed repair.

“And mom likes him.” Lucas grinned.

“Boys!” Miranda said sternly, although it was clear she did not really mean it.

“Oh, come on mum, you know it is true. Just admit it. We could tickle you until you admit it.”

The boys knew well that their mother was ticklish. And had used it on occasion to broker a deal in their advantage. Miranda knew that tied up as she was, she could not prevent the twins from doing anything to her, including tickling.

“Stop that.” She called out when a finger touched her side and she tried to move away from it.

Luckily the microwave came to the rescue, as it started beeping.

“Popcorn is ready.” Lucas stated, getting up and walking to the machine.

They were in the family room in the basement, getting ready to watch one of the new Marvel movies on Disney+. There was a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge, which they used when being downstairs. The family room was not really big, it fitted a large couch, but it had a large screen TV. Just behind the couch was a steel pole, used to carry the weight from the main floor down onto the foundation. Miranda was intimately familiar with the pole at this time, as the boys had tied her to it after they finished dinner. Most days she ended up in ropes, but the twins were good at taking care of the chores around the house, so Miranda kind of let them tie her up as a reward. It allowed her to relax. At least that was her excuse. The fact that she liked being tied up was not something she had told many people.

“Should we gag mom?” Lucas asked.

Whatever the boys wanted to do, since she was tightly tied to the post, Miranda knew that there was not much she could do about it.

“Nah, maybe later.” Jacob said. “Let’s watch the movie first.”

Miranda knew she would be tied for at least 2 hours, the length of the movie. She would not have minded if the boys had not blindfolded her, she would have been able to maybe turn around a little so she could have looked at the screen, as she was interested in the movie too. Maybe if she asked…

“Can you take my blindfold off?”

“Why?” Lucas asked.

“So that I can see the movie too.” Miranda replied.

She could hear the twins whispering, probably discussing if they should allow the request.

“If we do, you will stay tied an extra hour and you will be gagged the whole time.” Jacob stated.

The bondage games they played were a constant give and take. If either party wanted something, there was often a price to be paid. Like this time, the blindfold vs the gag and an hour extra bondage time.

“Okay.” Miranda sighed.

She figured that standing there and only hearing the movie was worse than seeing it and spending an extra hour in bondage.

“I’ll gag her.” Lucas said.

The gag, a 2-inch ballgag which Lucas took from the plastic toad, had been Karen’s at some point, but it had ended up with the twins and Miranda. Lucas pushed the ball into his mother’s mouth and tightened the straps. Forcing the edges of her mouth to be pulled back.

“Hmmppffff.” She protested, as the gag was pulled very tight.

None of the twins reacted. She had expected the blindfold to be removed next, but so far, the boys had left their mother in the dark.

“Hmmppfff.” She protested again.

“We did not say when we would remove the blindfold, did we?” Lucas grinned.

Miranda was annoyed. Not that that made any difference to her situation, but when the boys had negotiated the gag vs blindfold, she had expected to be able to see the movie.

“Hmmppfff.”

“Oh, come on mum, we’re just joking.” Jacob laughed, removing the blindfold.

“Hmmppfff.” Miranda grunted.

The ballgag was tight enough that she could not dislodge it. The ball forced open her mouth and prevented her from saying anything useful. She could see that Jacob gave her a quick checkup. She had to grin, as there was no way she would escape if the twins tied her. Both her elbows and wrists were tied together behind the post and they also had been tied against the pole, meaning she could only move her fingers. Not one, but two long ropes were used to tie her torso against the pole, circling her body above and below her breasts and wrapping all the way to her hips, forcing her tight against the pole. More ropes were used to wrap her legs against the pole, at the customary places, above and below the kneed and at her ankles. She was glad she had dressed in jeans and a long sleeve blouse today. The material was not very thick, but it gave some protection against the tight ropes.

“Okay?” Jacob asked.

Miranda nodded. The bondage was tight, it always was when the twins tied her, but she liked the hugging feeling it gave her. Probably compensating for the fact that Danny never touched her anymore. With a little effort, she managed to move around the round pole, so that she could see the movie. The twins sat on the couch, eating popcorn, and ignoring their mother. The movie turned out to be pretty decent. Standing against the post and not being able to move much was hard, but Miranda knew that she had agreed to this, plus the gag prevented her from complaining.

“That was awesome.” Lucas stated when the movie was done.

“Did you see that move? Wow.”

“And that last battle was spectacular.”

Miranda had to grin. It had been a good movie. She had missed a few pieces where she suspected she had dosed off a little, but the parts she had seen were good. Jacob got up from the couch and brought the popcorn bowl to the kitchenette, while Lucas shutdown the TV.

“Time for bed.” He stated.

It always made Miranda proud that her boys were pretty good with their bedtimes.

“Hmmppff.”

“Coming.” Lucas replied.

Miranda sighed, watching how Lucas cleaned up the couch, putting the remotes away, before walking up to their helpless prisoner.

“Did you enjoy the movie?” He asked her.

Miranda nodded.

“Yeah, it was good.” Jacob said, having walked behind her.

“Hmmppffff.” Miranda grunted when the blindfold was placed over her eyes again.

“Remember, you agreed to an hour extra.” Lucas stated.

“Hmmppffff.”

“Enjoy.”

She could hear the boys walk away. What sounded like the light switch was next, before she heard the boys head upstairs.

“Hmmppffff.” She called out.

It was obvious she was alone. Bound and gagged in the dark family room with no way out and no idea as to when she would be released.

“How come I fell for this again?” She thought.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Miranda thought,
“How come I fell for this again?”
She fell for it because she likes it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing update. Love the twins and the bondage they put Miranda and Karen into. Love how they turned Miranda into human furniture attached to the pole in the living room and kept her bound to it stringently. One of my personal favorites with damsels is when the captors negotiate with the damsels with the blindfold versus the gag. Great barter. In the end, Miranda was plunged into darkness without being blindfolded. Absolutely loved that. Can't wait for the next exciting installment.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The twins keep on pushing the boundaries further and further. Somewhere, I hope it was all a joke and that they will return shortly, but they are careless enough to leave her tied all night.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

It is always fun to read what Miranda and her boys are upto. A very good chapter.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Miranda should know her boys by now :) A lovely read - as always!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

The mums in this story are just the best
IvyCoveredWalls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IvyCoveredWalls »

Very good update. Thank you
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Always makes for interesting reading! :D It's different reading something that plot-wise feels more like the stories I've written. TUGs taken as seriously as any other sport, but family and friends come first.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] I understand why given the character breakdown of the story, but the gender tag might be short as (m+f+F+/m+f+F+). :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago but the gender tag might be short as (m+f+F+/m+f+F+). :lol:
I know, I just found it more fun this way.
IvyCoveredWalls wrote: 1 year ago Very good update. Thank you
You are welcome
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago The mums in this story are just the best
I know, eh. Wish they were mine. My mother never understood why I did what I did.
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago It is always fun to read what Miranda and her boys are upto. A very good chapter.
They will always get in trouble.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago they are careless enough to leave her tied all night.
Possibly, yes. But the next chapter below shows that Miranda can get through a day without being tied up. :lol:
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Love the twins and the bondage they put Miranda and Karen into
Me too. And I would not mind being tied that way myself.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago She fell for it because she likes it.
So true.

Chapter 123 below, enjoy.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
123 - Fooling around

“That took way longer than I had planned.” Karen said to Carrie.

The two women were sitting in Karen’s car, coming back from out of town. It was already dark. They had been at a good friend of them, who had made several of the costumes they were going to use during the fundraiser for the hospital.

“Yes, it took longer, but at least it is done. We only have 7 more days to finish all the preparations and it is not like we have people waiting for us.”

“But we are at 99% done, which is a miracle in itself, as we always ran out of time.” Karen said.

“And we will this year too. Remember, last year we thought we were ready, and somebody came up with another wild idea that took forever to create?”

Karen grinned, as it had been her idea.

“It made a lot of money. But doing it two years in a row is not going to work. I am glad the RenFaire organizers were willing to work with us.”

“I am looking forward to the fair. It has been 3 years since it was organized. It used to bring in a lot of people.” Carrie said. “More people than the hospital fundraiser would bring in on its own.”

Due to people retiring and no new people stepping up, the fair had been cancelled two years in a row, until a group of people had decided enough was enough. RenFaire was back! Karen and Carrie knew some of the people that now took over the organization, and since the horse race grounds, where the RenFaire was held, were direct behind the hospital, it hadn’t taken much convincing before they agreed to work together. The RenFaire was three days, Friday late afternoon and evening and both Saturday and Sunday a full day, with the fundraiser for the hospital itself, which always included an open house, was on the Saturday.

“I know that the others are also almost completely done, so it should be good.” Carrie said.

Several groups in the hospital worked on something for the open house. Carrie and Karen had opted to use the RenFaire as their playground for the fundraiser.

“We should create a roster, so that everybody knows where they should be.” Karen said, as the entered her yard, stopping in front of the garage door where she always parked.

Carrie agreed and made a note on her phone.

“Tim and Carrie were here today, right?” Carrie asked, seeing the house dark.

“Yes, Sally would be home too. DW is in hospital tonight for a brain scan tomorrow morning. I think she will go visit him tomorrow. It is too early for everybody to be in bed. We’re not that late.”

After Karen opened the garage door, they packed the clothing from the trunk of the car and brought it in. She could not park her car inside, as the space was filled with stuff for the fundraiser.

“I wonder where they are.” Karen said as the garage door closed.

“Tamara was waiting for me, as she would go home with me.” Carrie stated.

Carries car was parked outside. The two women walked into the kitchen. The area was dark and deserted. Karen turned on the lights and started the hot water kettle.

“I need my tea.”

At that moment her phone rang.

“Hi Miranda, how are you.”

Karen looked at the clock and noticed it was about time for Miranda’s call. A thing they did when Miranda was taking a bath. Karen listened for a moment, putting the stuff ready for a cup of tea.

“You mean you made it through the day without getting tied up?” Karen grinned.

Carrie sighed and sat down at the dining table. She knew that these conversations could run a while. While Karen talked to Miranda and did the tea, Carrie was wondering where the kids were. While waiting for the tea, she decided to look around the house.

“Looking for the kids.” She told Karen, who nodded.

A quick walk through the house showed it was empty, except for Karen and herself. And she even checked the walk-in closets, as she knew from experience, they would be used occasionally to hide a bound and gagged person. She already knew that the kids were not in the garage, which sort of left the shop as a last place to check. Carrie knew the kids did not play their games outside much, so the shop was probably the best bet.

“Checking shop.” She told Karen, who was still on the phone with Miranda.

Autumn was coming, it was getting darker earlier, but temperature wise it was still a nice day. The shop was dark, and Carrie found the doors locked, which meant she had to go back to the house to get the key. It did not take long to get the key and open the small door, walking into the dark shop. She was not sure what she was expecting to find, but when she turned the lights on, she knew she had found the kids.

“Well, that is interesting.” She grinned, looking at the 4 people in the main area of the shop.

Three of them were standing in the middle of the work area, while the fourth one was sitting on the steel steps that led to the second floor.

“Finally.” Tim grunted.

He was one of the three people in the middle of the floor.

“Oh, come on, just because I dropped the key, does not mean you can blame me for this. It was your idea.” Vanessa said.

“You were not supposed to play with the cuffs.” Sally said.

“Don’t make her feel bad.” Tamara added. “We told her she could examine what was in the box, so were partly to blame.”

Nes was the one sitting on the steps. The other three, Tim, Tamara, and Sally, were standing back-to-back in the shop, their hands tied and raised above their heads.

“Can you get us out of here, Carrie?” Sally asked.

Carrie grinned. It was not the first time the kids would get them in a situation that they could not escape from. Luckily, as far as she could see, they didn’t do anything too stringent. Tamara, Sally, and Tim each had their wrists tied in front, which were than connected to the hook of the winch, which was raised until they were standing with their hands above their heads. Tamara, being the tallest, had it probably the easiest. Sally and Tim were about the same height. All were dressed in the clothes that had been wearing during the day, which made Carrie believe this was a spur of the moment thing.

“I assume you did this?” She asked Vanessa.

“Yes, although it was Tim’s idea.”

The three prisoners standing with their hands pulled up above their heads kept quiet. They were standing with their backs together, a rope around their waists, encircling all three of them, preventing them from moving away. The ends of the ropes around their wrists were used to tie their hands to the hook of the winch, preventing them from being able to reach the knots. Their legs were tied to the person next to them, Tamara’s right foot against Tim’s left, Tim’s right against Sally’s left and Sally’s right foot against Tamara’s left.

“I suspect you can’t get out?” Carrie asked.

“If we could, we would have by now.” Tamara replied.

Carrie could see with an experienced look that the ropes were not too tight, as the hands of the kids didn’t look like they were discolored. She turned towards Vanessa.

“And what did you do?”

“I… euh… I cuffed myself.” Nes replied.

I can see that.” One of the cuffs was around her left wrist, the other around the vertical steel pole that was part of the railing of the steps.

“And the key?”

“On the table.” Nes said, pointing to a table about 4 yards away. “The ones I have do not fit. And I can’t reach the table while cuffed to the railing.”

“In other words, you guys are stuck.” Carrie grinned. “I think Karen should see this.”

“You could release us, mom.” Tamara said, although she suspected it would not influence her mother’s decision.

“Now where it the fun in that.” Carrie said. “Don’t go anywhere.”

The others groaned since they could not go anywhere. Carrie walked back to the kitchen, turning off the lights and closing the door to the shop. Karen was still talking to Miranda, so Carrie made herself a tea and sat down, waiting for the call to finish, which took another 30 minutes.

“Did you find the kids?” Karen asked Carrie.

“Yep. But I suspect you want to have a look too.”

“Where are they?”

“In the shop.” Carrie replied.

“I suspect they are stuck since you came back in without them.”

“Oh, yes they are.” Carrie grinned.

Together the two women walked over to the shop. Carrie let Karen turn on the lights. Karen had to grin when she saw her kids tied in the middle of the shop. She noticed Vanessa sitting on the stairs.

“Looks like they have a problem.” Karen said to Carrie.

“They sure do. Especially since I am not going to release them.” Carrie grinned.

The statement caused a cacophony of voices talking over each other.

“Me neither. Let’s go refill our tea.” Karen said, ignoring the pleading, turning around, and walking back to the door of the shop.

Carrie flipped the lights off and closed the door behind her.

“How long are we going to leave them?” She asked Karen on the way back to the kitchen.

“Another hour or so. I still have some tasks to do, unless you want to leave, which means we would have to untie Tamara.”

“I’ve got the day off too tomorrow. I am in no rush.”

“Good, then they can think about what they have done a little longer.” Karen grinned.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Always fun, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Didn't anyone ever tell these kids not to get into anything they can't get out of?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Very nice chapter. I think the mothers forgot to gag the kids :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Was not expecting that. Setting the table for a fundraiser and a RenFaire. Love it. So good to see Karen and Carrie discover the kids bound and letting them suffer more in the Shop over it. I hope they do something to Vanessa to punish her for using cuffs, whether Karen and Miranda isolate her from the pack or Sally, Tim and Tamara get revenge on her by putting her in their plight and leaving her there. Keep up the amazing work.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, the kids landed themselfes in quite the predicament :) Karen and Sally maybe might want to add a gag?
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Well, the kids landed themselfes in quite the predicament :) Karen and Sally maybe might want to add a gag?
Gags and properly tying Nes.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago Gags and properly tying Nes.
I played with the idea, and still might (properly tying Nes).
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Karen and Sally maybe might want to add a gag?
It was funny to see that (almost) everybody commented on the gags. I made it look like a spur of the moment thing (regular clothes, no gag, etc.), kids just goofing around. This way they could complain about Nes cuffing herself to the railing.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Was not expecting that.
There is still a main story line happening, with all kinds of side stories. A hospital fundraiser, open house and a faire gives me some options to keep this story going.
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago I think the mothers forgot to gag the kids
See above ;)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Didn't anyone ever tell these kids not to get into anything they can't get out of?
Sure, but whenever do kids listen?

Thanks all for reading and commenting.

slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Very nice chapter. I think the mothers forgot to gag the kids :D
Agreed! Always fun to see people have to pay for getting in over their heads :lol:
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a beautiful situation again. Nice to see you found yet another way to rearrange your deck of characters in a new way and find a new reason for them to be stuck.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

this story is like a "neverendinggobstopper" well done
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice chapter! A hard lesson to be learned about self bondage :D
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Lovely chapter. Gotta love a curios potential domme stuck in cuffs :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic