All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

When I go to sleep tonight, perhaps I will dream of Sally tied as you described, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. This family is the stuff from which dreams are made.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

OK I've made it through 42 and with all the tie ups, for some reason, I found Sally getting pulled over and cuffed by the trooper as really hot. Why? I don't know. Maybe because it was totally involuntary. Also, the scene where her brother had her tied up while Tamara was hanging in the workshop was really good too. In that case I think it was because she was kind of hustled into it, she didn't want to be tied up (at least until she could tell Tim about Tamara), and she was frantically trying to escape, with futility of course. Great stuff. On to 43. I'm really enjoying this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago On to 43. I'm really enjoying this.
Glad you like it.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] I absolutely love how you get two people hopelessly tied, or chained, in 2 divergent locations where those 2 are the only 2 who know about each other. In this case, I am referring to In The Closet, and I love it. I can't stop reading your stuff! :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

So my supposing was right - Sally gets tied up for the night too....it's a really nice bondage ! And of course a nice chapter of your story ! Now I'm excited what will happen in the tent of Tim and Tamara :) ;) At least it won't be a tent free of ropes, gags and all the cool stuff ^^
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another nightly tie-up. If they continue like this, you should start describing who is not tied up instead of who is. Nicely written. Only, if Tim and Tamara are next to describe a bondage scene, that leaves Karen, the one who started all the bondage. That's a bit rude, isn't it? Leaving her outside all the fun ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Every time I come back to this story and catch up on a few chapters and love it all over again
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I just finished page 15 with Chloe and Trish left tied to the poles in the dark. Very nice, especially snippy young Trish! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Well, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] , this must be good because I am now up to date. I love this stuff!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Well, @slackywacky , this must be good because I am now up to date. I love this stuff!
Oh, there is much more to read by my hand... just check the story catalogue (link below or the PM I provided)

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Well, @slackywacky , this must be good because I am now up to date. I love this stuff!
Oh, there is much more to read by my hand... just check the story catalogue (link below or the PM I provided)
I especially need to get back to HItchhiker. I got sidetracked by All In The Family. Truthfully, I will likely re-read some of your stuff, it is that good.

And, I thank you for the suggestion of [mention]Fesselfan[/mention] . The story Angela's plight (MF/F, M/FF) is one of my favorite stories on this site, as are yours, and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , and [mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention], etc. Good stuff

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago And, I thank you for the suggestion of @Fesselfan . The story Angela's plight (MF/F, M/FF) is one of my favorite stories on this site, as are yours, and @Caesar73 , and @Carly-Nickel, etc. Good stuff
Thank you [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I got sidetracked by All In The Family.
Good thing that I am adding a new chapter here for you (and everybody else) to read...

96 - Reminders
===============================================================

Karen was up early in the morning, the clock on her phone telling her it was just past 7. Sipping a cup of tea, she sat in her camping chair, listening to the birds that were chirping all around her. Still dressed in her sleeping gear, shorts sleeve oversized t-shirt and sleeping shorts, she enjoyed the fresh morning. It had not cooled down much overnight, but it always felt a little cooler in the morning. While she sipped her tea, she was thinking about the plans for the day, the canoe trip with the van der Meer’s. Karen was happy that it had clicked so well between the families, although she figured that she might have to have a chat with her kids about tying up Amber and Maaike. She wanted to make sure they would not overdo it.

“Good morning.” A voice came from behind her.

“Morning Tim.” She greeted her son. “Did you sleep well?”

“I did. I think Tamara and I were tired, we came back to the tent, cuddled a little and fell asleep.”

“What? You mean both of you slept without being tied up?” Karen grinned.

“It is me that occasionally sleeps bound and gagged, mom. Tamara is not that crazy about it. Which is fine by me.”

He poured himself a cup of tea, something he only occasionally did, and sat in his own camping chair. Just as Karen, he was still in his sleeping gear.

“I suspect at least some people are sleeping tied. Based on the sounds, the twins have tied their mother and I have a feeling Sally is tied too.”

“DW has influenced her, she is tied up more than we used to do. But who am I to complain if she likes it?” Tim added. “And the twins are maybe overdoing it a bit.”

“Maybe I should have a talk with them again.” Karen sighed, knowing that talking to a 12-year-old was not easy, particularly if their mother was not really objecting to the treatments she received.

For a while they sat in silence, the occasional sip of tea and the birds around them the only sounds.

“Are you guys coming along on the canoe trip?” Karen asked.

“Sure, I was talking to Johan, he seems a cool dude and he likes climbing. He showed me some photos on his phone. Compared to what he has climbed, today will be a stroll in the park.”

“The climbing here is not very challenging, but you can still enjoy it. I think the fact that it is not very challenging keeps people away.”

“And the fact you need a canoe to get to it.” Tim said. “We’ll see how busy it is.”

“They can pick their canoes up at 8:30, so I suspect by the time they get them to the water it will be 9, so the 10 AM Cees mentioned yesterday is probably a good time. We can bring our canoes to the water around 9 too.” Karen said.

“Good morning.” Lucas said after coming out the tent he slept in.

As always, the other half of the twin was not far behind. They really were in sync a lot of the time, knowing what the other half was doing or waking up at the same time.

“Morning boys. Where’s your mum?” Karen asked, figuring she knew the answer.

“Still sleeping. We told her we were going out of the tent, and she did not object.” Jacob stated.

Lucas said nothing, just nodded.

“You mean she is still tied up?” Tim asked.

He had a good rapport with the twins, whether that was because he had many games on the game station the boys like or not was to be seen.

“Can we have breakfast?” Jacob asked, trying to divert the conversation.

“You know we know, right?” Karen laughed.

Jacob and Lucas nodded.

“But she likes it.” Lucas said apologetic.

“I want you to consider that she is not always enjoying it and that she plays along to keep you guys happy. So, it would be in everybody’s interest if you do not overdo it.” Karen lectured them. “Do something too much and you might not enjoy it anymore. Or push it too far and you might find you end up with nothing. Just reminding the two of you.”

“We know, Karen.”

“And we always ask mom.” Lucas added to the statement from his brother.

“She might say yes because she loves you guys. It is up to you to learn restraint. Pun intended.” Karen replied.

They all grinned.

“Just remember what I said.” Karen told the twins. “Even without tying your mother every day, you will get enough chances to play. Now go and eat breakfast.”

“I feel sorry for their to be girlfriends.” Tim laughed when the twins walked over to the food tent.

At that moment DW came out of the tent he shared with Sally.

“Talking about girlfriends I feel sorry for…” Karen added.

“Morning Karen, morning Tim.” DW said.

He was dressed in flannel knee length pants and a cotton polo shirt. It was as ‘relaxed’ as they could get him to dress.

“Did you sleep well?” Tim asked.

“I did. Thank you for asking.”

“And Sally?” Karen asked.

“Oh, she is still sleeping.” DW replied.

“Bound and gagged, I assume?” Tim asked.

As DW did not really need to answer that question, Karen and Tim already figured out the answer, he ignored it. Looking at the twins at the food tent, he walked over.

“Can I get anybody anything?” He looked back and asked Karen and Tim.

“No, I am good.” Tim said.

“And I can grab myself. I’ll give you the same reminder as I gave the twins. It is up to you to learn restraint. Sally is willing to do a lot for you. Don’t push it too far.” Karen said in a serious tone.

“Yes, ma’am.” DW replied, nodding, and acknowledging the things Karen said.

Karen relaxed and sipped her tea. She would remind them again if needed and she would have a chat with Sally too. While Sally thought Karen had not seen the items they had bought, Karen had been aware of the packages arriving and she could guess what was in them as she recognized the senders. Suddenly there was a bit of a commotion. Karen put her tea down and got up, looking at the cause of the commotion.

“Karen, we have a visitor.” Jacob announced.

Karen grinned, as they indeed had a visitor coming their way. Thea was coming down the trail towards the campsite.

“Come on boys, give her a hand.” Karen told the twins.

The twins ran towards Thea and helped her towards the camp. Karen, Tim and DW waited patiently, as Thea was only able to make small jumps, bound and gagged as she was.

“Now that was unexpected.” Karen said, a smile on her face.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice to see Karen as the responsible Den Mother. Talking to the twins, thinking about to have a talk with Sally.

And then the End of this Chapter was a real good counterpoint to the more reflective Parts of the Chapter.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Yet another cliffhanger, ending with 3 in bondage if I count correctly, all female as I prefer it. :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good advice in a good story, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. It will be interesting to see if anybody pays attention. As always, darn good yarn.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago And then the End of this Chapter was a real good counterpoint to the more reflective Parts of the Chapter.
I was in a reflective mood ;) Nah, not really, but it was time to remind the players in the story about certain things.
And then there is Thea... I bet the next chapter will be an interesting one.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Yet another cliffhanger, ending with 3 in bondage if I count correctly, all female as I prefer it. :lol:
Oh, things can change quickly in these stories ;)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice read as always. I am glad no one choked during the night. I am curious what your plans are now. Canoeing and climbing? How do you combine that with bondage? Somehow an old scene from Peter Pan enters my mind, but that is still risky. Will someone have to do the climb tied up? Whatever it will be, it will good.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Whatever it will be, it will good.
Thank you. I will try to make it entertaining, believable (a bit at least) and fun. But first...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

97 - Telling tales
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmmmppppfffffff.”

Whoever had tied Thea up had done a good job, as she looked helpless, dressed in shorts, a t-shirt and Nike sneakers. Red ropes circled her wrists, which were tied palm-to-palm. As Karen and the kids did not use red rope, it was obvious somebody had obtained some additional rope. Thea’s elbows were tied, almost touching, and more rope had been used to tie her torso at her breasts and waist, keeping her arms restricted to the middle of her back. Thea looked exhausted.

“Somebody did a good job on you.” Tim said to Thea.

Ropes had been tied around her legs, above and below her knees, and at her ankles. All ropes were cinched and looked neat. Somebody had indeed done a good job. And the gag was another item that was done well, the mouth stuffing prevented Thea from saying anything intelligent, and the scarf, which was long enough so it could be wrapped 3 times around her head, was knotted tight and prevented Thea from spitting out the filling.

“Give her a seat.” Karen told the twins who were still holding on to the helpless woman.

They helped Thea over to the picnic table and sat her down on the bench. After walking over to Thea, Tim removed the scarf and mouth stuffing, which was soaked.

“Thank you. Can I get some water?” Thea asked when she could talk again, breathing heavy from the exercise.

DW already had a water bottle ready and gave the Dutch woman a drink.

“Oh, that is better. That was my daily workout.” Thea grinned.

“You hopped all the way from your campsite to ours?” Jacob asked.

“Yes. And believe me when I say that it is a lot further away when you must hop it, than when you can walk it.”

“Why are you tied up?” Karen asked.

Thea slowly started to breath normally again, as she was catching her breath.

“Well, let me tell you a story…”

---

“Mom, what are you doing?” Maaike came back from the bathroom building.

“I am releasing Amber; what does it look like that I am doing?”

“But it is not time yet. Tamara told me not to release her until 9. That is still 2 hours away.”

Thea looked at her daughter, smiled, but kept going with the task she was doing, releasing her other daughter from the cocoon she was wrapped up in.

“Thank mom.” Amber said from within the sleeping bag.

“It is not fair towards Tamara.” Maaike stated. “Maybe we should tie you up instead…”

---

“This was revenge?” DW asked, sitting near Thea while she told her story.

“No, not completely, let me continue with my story…”

---

“That feels so much better.” Amber stated after she was finally completely free.

Her mother looked at her daughter. In total Amber had been in the sleeping bag for 8 hours.

“Did you get any sleep?” Thea asked her daughter, while rolling up the ropes that had been used to tie her up.

“Yes, I did. Although it was weird waking up and not being able to move or see much. The hood of the sleeping bag blocked my view. Not being able to see also meant I had no idea what time it was. But it was not as bad as I expected. You should try it sometimes, mom.”

“Oh, I don’t know.” Thea stated. “Not sure I want to be tied up all night.”

“Depending on how you are tied, it is not that difficult. I dare you...”

---

“Sounds like this was part of a dare.” Tim said, while looking at Thea.

“Still not the whole story.” Thea replied. “But things might get clearer if I tell the rest…”

---

“You do not need to dare me to try to get me tied up.” Thea grinned and looked at her daughters.

Coming out of the tent that the parent used, Cees look at the three women.

“Are we talking about tying your mother up?” He asked.

“Did you catch only the last bit of the conversation?” The asked.

“As usual.” Amber added.

The women all laughed. Cees looked like he was offended by the statement, but he could not hide his smile.

“See, dad wants to tie you up mom. Maybe we should leave for a while and the two of you can have some fun.” Maaike grinned.

“Just make sure you gag mom, dad.” Amber added. “She can be noisy…”

---

“Oh, I see, it was about sex.” Jacob said, understanding perfectly well what Thea had meant, according to him.

Thea had to grin.

“I wish.” She stated. “There is more to come…”

---

“We need to get the canoes.” Cees said, looking at his son.

“We should. Who is coming?” Johan asked.

Both Maaike and Amber agreed to help, along with Cees.

“Are you staying here?”

“Somebody has to watch the camp.” Thea said.

“Right, as if there is much to steal.” Amber grinned.

There was enough to steal, but theft was not a big problem at the camp sites, it would not be the first time they would leave without somebody watching the camp.

“Somebody might kidnap you and hold you for ransom.” Johan grinned.

“I would just escape and escape to Karen and her kids.” Thea stated, sounding sure of herself.

“I like to see that one.” Amber grinned.

“First of all, you would not escape if you got tied up by us, secondly, Karen’s camp is a long way away if you can’t walk.”

“I am sure I can do it.” Thea persisted, grinning inward as she was trying to see how far she could push this.

Not that she wanted to be tied up, but she always had difficulty with a dare, which this was, and maybe it was even a bit of revenge for the kids on her, as she had pushed Karen and company to tie her daughter up. She even considered that a role play involving ropes could spice up things at home. Now all she had to do was get the kids to play along.

---

“It is about everything we said.” Karen grinned.

Thea was still tied, so far only her gag had been removed, but nobody made any steps to untie her.

“Let me finish the story…”

---

“Here, you can use this, I don’t need it today.” Johan tossed a red climbing rope on the ground. “You can cut it if you need to.”

Thea blushed a bit. She had not expected her kids to go along with her hints. When she saw Amber and Maaike take the rope and starting to cut some pieces off, she knew that she could not back down anymore. She had been pushing their buttons to get them to do this, but now that she was about to get tied up, she was not sure how this would end. That feeling gave her butterflies in her stomach.

“Okay, but what if?”

“No buts, mom. You can’t chicken out now. If you want to go to the bathroom, do it now.” Maaike said.

“You did kind of push them.” Cees grinned.

“I am good. And I was not going to chicken out. I was more wondering what you guys were planning.”

“Well, that is for us to know and for you to find out…”

---

“Wow. They tied you up and left you, while they got the canoes?” Lucas stated.

“Maaike and Amber tied me up. I could almost feel immediate that I would not escape from what they were doing to me, the ropes were too snug, and I could feel no knots to untie. I just let them do what they wanted, including that gag. Once I was tied up, they told me to escape, and they got ready to get the canoes.

“They left you?” Tamara asked, who had come out of their tent.

“Yes. I figured the only thing I could do was getting to you guys, but with my legs tied, I could not walk, so I had to hop. That gag made it a lot harder to breath, so it took me some time to get here. It must have been a weird sight seeing a bound ang gagged woman hopping through the forest.”

“It certainly looked funny when we saw you.” Karen said. “Now the only question is, what are we going to do with you...”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Cees should have let the kids get the canoe.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I just like that they are letting Thea tell the whole story while tied up and untying her does not seem to be real high on the priority list! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Cees should have let the kids get the canoe.
I know, but this is the 'Everyone' section :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic