All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago When I read the rules, I suspected half of the characters would be tied up for the rest of the day.
Not one of my strongest chapters, I agree. This arc will definitely finish soon, but I might also end the whole story. Not sure yet.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago When I read the rules, I suspected half of the characters would be tied up for the rest of the day.
but I might also end the whole story. Not sure yet.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
There is only so much you can do with this story. Not saying I will end it, just saying I am considering it.

GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

first of all - THANK YOU very much for the last chapters of your story. They're great as always ^^ But I agree with you, there so much possibilites and ideas to continue this story....

One of my ideas is to end the camping trip with a 'real epic' tie up game, including the girls and the boys. And all their bondage stuff of course ;) :) The day after the game will be the time to drive home for Karen, Miranda and their kids. Our Dutch folks will stay for another week at their camping lot, so maybe the girls and Theda can try out some more tie up stuff ;) That could be an open ending for this great story....and in some time, you can continue it.

Groeten uit Duitsland :) :)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago ... This arc will definitely finish soon, but I might also end the whole story. Not sure yet.
As an author, you have much to consider when writing a story, some pertaining to the story itself and some issues completely outside of the story. We should all respect any decision that you make concerning this. But if you do end it, somewhere, out of sight and in private, I will shed a little tear.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.

102 - Accidents happen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I am so sorry this happened.” Karen said.

“Not your fault.” Thea replied. “And it is just twisted, not broken. It will be fine in a few days.”

“Still, if we had not been there, you would not have a twisted ankle.” Karen added.

“Or I would have fallen on my way to the washroom. Stop blaming yourself for this. It is not your fault.”

It made Karen feel a little better as they walked out of the hospital, Thea on crutches, towards the waiting car. Cees was waiting for them. Thea settled in the passenger seat, while Karen got in the rear seat.

“All good?” Cees asked.

“Just a sprained ankle.” Thea replied.

“That’s good news.” He said to his wife.

“Yeah, it felt worse, but luckily no breaks, so just resting. Good thing I have you and the kids around.”

Everybody laughed. Cees started the car and they headed back to the camp site, which was about an hour away. The wait in the hospital had not been too bad, just 4 hours and a lot of that was due to the X-ray machine being booked solid. Thea had covered up most of the rope marks on her arms and legs, but she remembered she had gotten at least one enquiring look from one of the nurses during her visit.

“Did you see the reaction from the nurse at the x-ray machine? I think she saw the rope marks and recognized them for what they were.”

“No. She did, did she?” Karen answered.

“She gave me a look.” Thea grinned.

“Did you explain to her you were walking around the woods, tightly bound, blindfolded, and gagged as the reason you were in there?” Cees asked. “That would have been a funny answer.”

“No, I did not say anything. She got on with her job as she was busy. Maybe if she had not been busy…”

Thea’s mind went back to that morning. It was going to be the last day Karen and the others would be at camp and they had wanted to do something special. She had missed the briefing, if there had been one, but when her daughters showed up with a bunch of rope, she knew that it would involve getting tied up.

“Come on, mama.” Amber said.

She suspected, as her daughters had been talking to Tamara and Sally last night, that at the other campsite, Karen was getting the same treatment. Neither Karen nor Thea knew why they were getting tied up.

“Oh, dat is strak.” Thea said as her arms were tied behind her back at wrists and elbows.

“Yes, mom, we know it is tight. It is supposed to be inescapable.” Maaike grinned, ignoring the fact her mother had spoken Dutch.

Both her wrists and elbows were tied the same, about 6 wraps of rope around her wrists, 8 around her elbows, which were cinched before they were tied off. The knot was on top of the ropes, away from her prying hands. It did not surprise Thea that her daughters tied her elbows together, but she was glad she was wearing a bra under the t-shirt she was wearing.

“Just a few more things.” Amber said, grabbing more rope.

“But first something else.” Maaike said, stuffing a washcloth in her mother’s mouth, tying a scarf over it to prevent her from spitting it out, knotting it at the back of the neck.

“Hmmppffff.” Thea grunted.

The washcloth was a little big and it took a few moments to get used to the intruder in her mouth. It took some effort to stop the gag reflexes, but Thea managed. The blindfold surprised her a bit. She had not been tied yet with a blindfold and it made her feel a lot more helpless. Not being able to see added a whole new level to being tied up.

“We’ll make it nice and tight.” Grinned Maaike.

Her daughters were not messing around, the ropes applied around her upper body were indeed tight. When the girls were done, their mother could not even move her arms anymore. Ropes just above and below her breasts were connected to her elbow ropes and the ropes around her waist incorporated her bound wrists, so she could not move her arms at all.

“Okay, mom, we’re going for a little walk, but we want to make sure you don’t run away.”

“More ropes?” Thea thought.

She was proven right. Her legs were hobbled at her ankles, forcing her to make only small steps.

“Okay, let’s go.” Maaike stated.

“Go where?” Thea thought.

A rope was tied to the loops above her breasts, serving as a leash.

“Come on, mom, no slacking.”

“Slacking? You expect me to walk fast while hobbled and blindfolded?” She thought.

Her complaints were just gagged mumbles, which neither Maaike nor Amber understood. Walking while tied up is already different, your balance is not what it normally is, but being blindfolded made it a lot harder. It was not that they were walking on a flat surface. The trail was not bad, but the occasional root of a tree made it interesting. And since her daughters did not guide her, she just had to trust them. There was a little gap in her blindfold, so she could see a little, but it was not enough to help her walk. Tentative she made the first steps. The ropes around her ankles preventing her from making big steps, which was just as well.

“Come on.” Amber repeated, pulling slightly on the leash.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Their mother grunted.

Due to the blindfold Thea never noticed people walking by on nearby trails. If she had, she might have wondered what they would have thought, seeing two girls walk around with a tied person. Or maybe they had already seen Tamara and Sally walking around with a tightly tied, gagged, and blindfolded Karen.

“Almost there.” Maaike stated.

After a little distance, Thea got a little more confident in walking and made more determined steps. The first few steps had been tentative, but now that she found her daughters were not leading her through the bush, she walked easier.

“Okay, we are here.” Amber said.

She stopped pulling on the leash, which made Thea stop. She had no idea where they were. She also did not see Tamara and Sally show up with a helpless Karen.

“All right?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, no issues.” Sally said.

Karen was similar bound as Thea. Her ropes were also very tight, and the gag and blindfold were like Thea’s. Both women were dressed similar too, shorts and t-shirt with sneakers on their feet, although neither woman could see that.

“Just in case you are wondering what is going on. You, Karen, and Thea, are both bound, gagged, and blindfolded. Maaike and Amber will take Karen, and Tamara and I will take Thea. You will be hidden somewhere, tied up a little more so you won’t escape, and the other team will have to find and rescue you. The group that recues their mother first is the winner. The loser will stay tied up and the daughters, or myself and Tamara in our case, will also be tied up. Questions?”

“Hmmpppfffff.” Karen grunted.

“No idea what you asked but does not matter. Let’s go.”

Maaike handed the leash for Thea to Tamara, while Amber got the leash from Karen from Sally. The two groups started off in different directions, as to find a spot where they could hide and tie up their prisoner. Unfortunately, all their plans changed quickly when Thea lost her footing and fell. They were only about 50 yards apart. Maybe Tamara had pulled too much, they would never know, but suddenly Thea screamed a muffled scream and fell to the ground.

“Amber, Maaike!” Sally called out.

Quickly the women undid the blindfold and gag.

“Are you okay?” Tamara asked, concern in her voice.

“My ankle hurts.”

As fast as they could the girls untied Thea. Maaike and Amber had removed Karen’s blindfold and had come back to the spot where Thea had fallen.

“Hold on, mum.” Amber said, as they all worked to release Thea.

Karen stood a few steps away, just waiting. She was still tied and gagged, so there was not much she could do. She knew Sally had first aid training, which was probably the best they could do now anyway.

“Does this hurt?” Sally asked, tender touching the ankle of Thea.

“Yes.”

“I don’t think it is broken, but we won’t know until we get you to a hospital. Amber, go tell your dad. Have him get the car ready. We’ll bring your mother to the parking lot.”

While Amber ran away, Maaike and Sally helped Thea up and supported her heading for the parking lot. Tamara untied Karen; they would catch up quick enough anyway. By the time they all reached the parking lot, Cees was waiting for them. And while Karen joined Thea and Cees, the girls collected all the ropes and went back to the campsites.

“Well, that was not exactly as we planned it.” Sally said to the others.

“The plan was fun, shame it did not work out.” Amber replied.

“Oh, but we can still play… I have lots of rope here.” Tamara grinned.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Interesting twist slackywacky. Out of all the games you could have come up with, it had to be one of the simpler ones where someone gets hurt :oops:

Also, I wonder if the nurse at the hospital will be involved in these games in some capacity...

On a side note: if you decide to end this story, it's been wonderful reading this adventure and I look forward to how you're going to tie this whole story up at the end ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I must add, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], that this still seems like fresh and new material to me.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Accidents happen. Luckily nothing is broken. I also really liked the detail of the nurse recognizong the rope marks.

But then I have to say: what a devious game. It is not the first time someone is bound and hidden (Sally was a while a go) and that went wrong as well. Coincidence?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

That game could have been fun!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention]

103 - Rescued
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What the heck?”

Terry was walking Sam along the trail. He had arrived with his parents earlier that day and after setting up the tents and cleaning up, he was taking the dog for a walk along the trails. They had never been to this park, so he was eager to discover what was available in the park. The dog enjoyed the walk and Terry did not mind taking the dog for a walk. The one thing he had noticed was that the campsites were far apart, which gave a lot of privacy and that this area was wooded and secluded. As a 14-year-old, his parents trusted him to stay out of trouble, which he normally did. He would describe himself as boring, as he was quite happy to just sit somewhere and read a book. So, when he noticed something out of the ordinary, he was a bit surprised.

“Euh, what is going on?” He asked. “Why are you tied up?”

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

Terry had been so surprised to bump into a tied-up girl that he had not even noticed that she was sporting a gag that prevented her from replying.

“Oh, sorry, let me help you. Sam, sit.” He ordered the dog, letting go of the leash.

Sam obeyed and sat down. Tamara turned her back to the young man so that he could undo the knot in the torn bedsheet that prevented the mouth stuffing, the almost obligatory washcloth, from being pushed out. The knot was tight, and he had some difficulty getting it loose, but he eventually managed.

“Thank you.” Tamara said after she spat out the washcloth.

“Wow.” Terry said.

He had never seen a gag like that and to be honest, he had never seen a pretty girl tied up in real life.

“Are you okay?” He asked the cute girl.

It was clear to him that the young woman dressed in shorts and bikini top would not be escaping the ropes that held her captive. Even if she would have gotten the rope around her wrists free, the rope pulling her elbows together would be a different matter. And the ropes circling her torso, enhancing her breasts, looked very tight.

“Euh, why are you tied up?” He asked the girl, staring at her bonds.

“It is a game. We are playing capture the flag. I got caught and tied up, but they did not tie my legs very well, allowing me to get them off and escape. I am on my way to my own base, but had to go the long way around, as they are looking for me. Thank you for taking the gag off. I am Tamara, by the way.”

“My name is Terry.”

“Hi Terry, nice to meet you.” Tamara grinned, as she could see that the boy, she suspected he was a little younger than she was, still looked bewildered.

“I assume you never seen a woman tied up?” She asked.

“Not in real life, no. On TV and in the movies. This looks tight, can you get out?”

“Escape? No, not these ropes.” Tamara replied, fighting the ropes a little for the show.

Ropes circled her upper body above and below her breasts and around her waist. You could tell they were tight; Tim had tied her tighter than normal, and flesh bulged where the ropes bit into her skin.

“Would you like me to untie you?”

Before Tamara could answer, the dog started to bark and ran off.

“Sam, come here.”

The dog, a Belgian Sheppard, did not react and ran further down the trail.

“Excuse me.” He called out to Tamara, before running after the dog.

It did not take long to catch up with the dog, as he was barking at two kids, but it was far enough down the trail that he could not see Tamara anymore. The boys looked about his age.

“Sam, come here.” Terry called out. “Sorry about that, I let go of the leash.”

Jacob and Lucas stood still. They had a dog in the past and had been trained how to deal with dogs, so they were not scared, but they new standing still was normally the best thing to do when you met a dog you did not know.

“It’s okay.” Jacob said.

Terry grabbed the leash.

“My apologies.” He said again.

“No worries. But euh, did you happen to see anybody else around here?” Lucas said.

“Anybody specific?” Terry asked.

“A young woman. Short brown hair, dressed in shorts and bikini top.”

“Not on this trail, no. Should I be on the lookout for her?”

“We’re playing a game and we need to find her.” Jacob replied.

“She’s the enemy in the game.” Lucas added.

“Should I do anything if I see her?”

“No, it is fine. If you did not see her, she probably did not get this far out. Thank you.”

Terry nodded, while Lucas and Jacob turned around and walked back in the direction they had come from. If they had looked back, they would have seen the smile on Terry’s face. He had put one and one together and had figured out the two kids were probably the opposing team that had captured Tamara.

“Come on Sam, let’s go back.”

The dog wagged his tail and together they walked back on the trail. When they got to the point where they had met Tamara, nobody was visible. But he knew he was at the right location, as the torn bedsheet and washcloth were on the floor.

“Tamara?” he called out, not too loud, as he did not want to alert Lucas and Jacob.

There was some rustling of leaves, a few yards off the track. Tamara stepped out from behind the bushes.

“Thank you.” She said, speaking softly too.

She had heard the conversation, even from the distance that Terry had met Jacob and Lucas, as it was quiet in the forest. After tying the leash to a tree limb, Terry stepped up to Tamara and started to search for the knots. Tamara helped him by telling how she was tied. It took some time to get her free, as the knots had been plentiful and tight. Plus, Terry was nervous. He did not have a girlfriend, never had one, and had no sisters, so he was not really experienced with touching women. Tamara could see that he was nervous.

“Don’t worry about me, you are not going to hurt me.” She said, trying to reassure him.

Eventually, it took longer than normal, as Terry was very careful not to touch Tamara’s upper body, she was free of the ropes. He even grabbed all the ropes for her and handed them back to Tamara.

“Here you go.”

He looked relieved now that she was free.

“Thank you.” Tamara replied.

“Do you get tied up often?” He asked, sounding nervous to ask the question.

“Yeah, you could say that. All in good fun though.”

“Wow.”

He looked impressed. Which made Tamara grin.

“I better go.” He said, grabbing the leash for the dog.

Sam had settled down and was just waiting for things to come. Now that Terry got the leash, he got up, ready to go again.

“Thank you again.” Tamara said.

“No problem.”

Tamara watched him walk away down the trail.

“Now let’s see if I can help Sally and the others escape.” She sighed, before heading back towards the place where she was held captive.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Ah! Now this game has some intrigue thanks to outside interference :D Can't wait to see how this ends up.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Delightful scene. Wasn't Terry a lucky young fellow. I didn't I have encounters like that when I was 14. Maybe I did and it was just so long ago that I have forgotten. Well done, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Exciting new development in this saga. Hope Terry will eventually to meet the rest of the gang.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was a beautiful scene: Imagine Terry stumbling above a tightly tied up and gagged woman - that was really funny. And Terry was clever too, to pretend he had not seen Tamara :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It seems that Terry will join this group soon. It is time for even more initiation scenes. His introduction was very cute.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 1 year ago Ah! Now this game has some intrigue thanks to outside interference :D Can't wait to see how this ends up.
It is always interesting when outsiders walk into a game. Thanks for reading.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Delightful scene. Wasn't Terry a lucky young fellow. I didn't I have encounters like that when I was 14. Maybe I did and it was just so long ago that I have forgotten. Well done, slackywacky.
Thank you GreyLord. I wish too I had encounters like that when I was 14, but alas, as with you, it never happened.
Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Exciting new development in this saga. Hope Terry will eventually to meet the rest of the gang.
I suspect (as I have not written the next chapter and Karen and family are leaving soon) that Terry might just be a short term character.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was a beautiful scene: Imagine Terry stumbling above a tightly tied up and gagged woman - that was really funny. And Terry was clever too, to pretend he had not seen Tamara :)
Anyhting to keep a tied up woman a little longer tied ;)
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago It seems that Terry will join this group soon. It is time for even more initiation scenes. His introduction was very cute.
Thanks for the comment. But that might have been all of Terri (and Sam) we get to see probably.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Delightful scene. Wasn't Terry a lucky young fellow. I didn't I have encounters like that when I was 14. Maybe I did and it was just so long ago that I have forgotten. Well done, @slackywacky.
I agree with all of the above except I know I never came upon anything like that. Wish I did!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention]; [mention]Canuck100[/mention]

104 - Tight ropes
Tamara had been quiet, or at least as quiet as you can be in the woods. She had made it back to where she had been held captive before she escaped, and she could see Sally, Maaike, and Amber. It had taken almost an hour to get to the location, slowly walking, constantly watching for the boys, as they were out searching for her. And now she was looking at the open area, some 100 feet away, which the boys called their base and where she could see the three prisoners. All three were similarly tied, much the same as she had been before she escaped.

“Now what?” She thought, looking at the 3 prisoners.

None of the boys could be seen, but Tamara knew that did not mean much, as they could have left a guard behind that was hidden from view. Barging in would probably not be the most useful plan of attack. Scouting out the area was probably more useful and the position she was in, an area of thicker bushes was at least hiding her from view. There was rain in the forecast. A cloud cover, some dark grey, had taken over and that made it a little darker under the trees and the wind had picked up, which made it easier to move as the sound covered some of her noises. Unfortunately, it would also cover the sounds from the boys. Patiently Tamara waited. She knew that her instincts were right, telling her to take her time. Earlier in the day she had been the first one to get captured, it was unfortunate, as she had been trying to hide in between some bushes where Tim had been waiting. She had kind of walked straight into him. Luckily for her they had been sloppy with tying her legs, only one rope around her ankles, and she had been able to get it undone and had gotten away while the boys were searching for the others. And meeting Terry had been useful, as she now was free again. She could see that the boys had learned their lesson, as all three prisoners were tightly hogtied.

“No escaping that.” She thought, looking at the three helpless girls.

Sally, Maaike, and Amber had no idea what was going on. Each of them had been captured by the boys and tied up. They did not even know where they were in the forest, as their hands had been tied behind their backs at the spot they were captured and they had been gagged and blindfolded, before they were brought to the area the boys had designated as their base. Things only got worse from there. The boys had been very thorough in tying them up. Amber, who had been the second one to get captured had heard the curses when she was brought to base, and the boys had found out that Tamara had escaped.

“Let’s make sure no one else escapes.” DW had said.

And they had done just that. Her wrists had been retied, tighter and with more rope, followed by her elbows, which were pulled all the way together. She knew that escaping these ropes would be impossible without help. The boys had not stopped there, ropes were circled around her upper body, above and below her breasts and around her waist, pulling her bound arms against her back, cinching all the ropes. This was probably the tightest she had ever been tied; she could feel the tight ropes every time she took a breath. There had been a few grunts from her when the boys tied her, but they were ignored.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

Even the gag had been redone. The mouth stuffing had been pushed deeper into her mouth and the torn bedsheet was pulled as tight as it would go, pulling at the corners of her mouth. Speech was impossible. At least the blindfold let a little bit of light in, although not enough to be able to see.

“Sit down.”

The boys had helped her sit down before they tied her legs at her ankles, below her knees, above her knees and her thighs. Good thing she was wearing shorts. Except for the ropes around her knees, the rest was also tied tight. And once they pulled her into a hogtie, those ropes also got tighter. Her fingers could feel the ropes around her ankles when they had tied off the hogtie rope. Amber knew she would stay this way until somebody released her.

“Let’s find the other ones.”

It had not taken long before she heard another prisoner being brought into the base. There had been a lot of activity, but Amber’s blindfold prevented her from seeing what was going on, but she suspected it was much the same as what had happened to her and if she could have seen what was going on, she would have known she was right, as Sally was placed in a similar tight hogtie.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

Since Sally was brought blindfolded to the base, she had no idea if there were other prisoners until she heard Amber grunt, although it only told her there was at least one other person captured, but not who it was. As with Amber, the boys went through the process of tying Sally as tight as possible, before they went out and searched for Maaike and Tamara.

“Did you see Tamara anywhere?”

Sally and Amber heard the conversation between Tim and DW when they had brought another captive into the base. Now they knew that Tamara was the only one not captured yet. It had not taken long to tie Maaike like Sally and Amber. Maaike had been a little more vocal during the tie-up, grunting in her gag, but she was ignored by the boys tying her. Based on the conversation and the grunted noises Amber had heard, she figured that only Tamara was still out there, which meant Sally and Maaike were probably tied up as tight as she was.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

She got two grunted replies, confirming her thoughts. Whether or not they were being guarded or just left alone was difficult to determine, but Amber would suspect they would not leave them alone, since Tamara did not have many options. She was the last of the girl’s team and the only way to win the game would be to capture all four boys, which was most likely not going to happen by herself.

“I have to come up with something.” Tamara thought, looking at the three helpless women.

She could capture the boys, the rules of the game said that there was to be no resistance once caught, but she knew that would be a big task on her own. And rescuing the prisoners would also be almost impossible. Even untying them from the stringent hogties would take way too long. The chance that the boys would return to their base was high, even if they had not left a guard behind, which was a big if. She leaned back against the tree and relaxed, working on a plan.

“Got you.” A voice said behind her.

It was DW. He had found her when he returned to the base.

“Dammit.” Tamara cursed, but she played by the rules and did not resist.

“Stand up, hands behind your back. I see you even brought the ropes along to tie you up again. And this time we will make sure you do not get away.”

DW grabbed a rope and wrapped it around Tamara’s wrists, cinching it and tying the knot on top, out of her fingers reach.

“But you don’t have to tie me up. You caught me; the game is over.”

“It is over when we say it is over.” DW replied.

He tied her elbows together and stuffed the washcloths back into her mouth, before tying off the torn bedsheet. In contrast with Maaike and Amber, DW knew that Tamara was used to being tied up, so he made it all nice and tight, although today the other two girls were tied as tight as Sally and Tamara.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Tamara grunted, a little annoyed that she was getting tied up.

DW guided her to the base. Tim stood waiting, confirming Tamara’s thought that the boys probably would have left a sentry at the camp.

“Ah, the lost one is here.” Tim grinned.

He could see annoyance in Tamara’s eyes, but applying a blindfold, another torn bedsheet strip, solved that issue.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Tamara grunted, which caused the other three prisoners to also moan in their gags.

“Hush, or we will leave you here until the evening.” DW said.

All four prisoners were quiet, as neither of them wanted to stay tied this tight for longer than needed, although they all suspected they would be tied for some time to come. Jacob and Lucas showed up too.

“Ah, you found her.” Lucas said.

“She was watching the camp, as we expected.” DW replied.

“How did she escape the ropes?” Tim asked.

“Oh, I think I know.” Jacob said. “There was a kid walking his dog and I suspect Tamara was freed by him.”

Tamara grinned, as Jacob was right. She was helped down onto the forest floor and her legs were tied in the same way as the other prisoners before she was also placed in a tight hogtie. All four women were now helpless and they had no idea what was going to happen next.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It would have been nice, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], to see Tamara turn the tables on the boys. But I couldn't see a realistic way to have that happen. Now what?
“But you don’t have to tie me up. You caught me; the game is over.”

“It is over when we say it is over.” DW replied.
If the boys change the rules to extend the game, do any rules now apply?
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Now what?
I agree GreyLord, 4 against 1 would probably be very difficult.

This chapter was actually twice as long, before I decided to split it up. No worries the second part will be posted soon. That makes 2 stories with ready chapters for posting. Writing comes easy this week...

And the second part will answer your question about the boys changing the rules... Boys will be boys!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Tamara got caught too :) I wonder what will happen next :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely written. I had somehow expected an underdog chapter with Tamara coming out on top against all odds. So, in some way, her obvious lost position was quite a twist.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I couldn't improve upon this chapter. Great tie ups and descriptions. Poor Tamara :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another truly excellent chapter! I can’t wait to see where it goes!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic