All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Even during the moment someone gives up you do not break the tension of the challenge. Now I got to wait even longer! I liked you kept the loser secret. A very nice idea and a good execution.

My guess would be that this person would be Miranda and my second choice would be Tamara, but everything you said could apply to everyone.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
“Never again.” She said to herself.

The statement made her grin. It was a statement she had made before after being tied in a tight position for a while and she still ended up in another strict tie at a later point in time. Things just ‘developed’ and she knew she would willingly agree to get tied again. She was, however, quite sure she did not want to do a 24-hour thing again.
Absolutely great execution in that last chapter! My guess would be that this is Miranda because of the quote I cited which I think sound very much like her, but I am open to the possibility of being surprised.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely great execution in that last chapter!
Thank you, good to see that what I intended to do actually worked. Maybe it is Miranda, maybe Tamara, or maybe Sally or Karen.
Time will tell...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Way to leave us hanging! You describe lower back pain so well, have you been there [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I have finally getting L4 and L5 fused. The pain just keeps going and finally takes over your mind. I will be waiting to find out who had to throw in the towel. Great chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Way to leave us hanging!
Sorry (not) :lol:

And yes, I have been there unfortunately. I agree, back pain can be very irritating and very painful.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So someone has thrown the towel, clever not to mention the name, leaving us guessing :)

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] wishing you the best for your back pain!

Kind regards

Caesar
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

I love the update and continued cliffhanger. At first I thought I just didn't realize you mentioned a name so I had to reread it to verify it was purposely left out. Ha ha ha. Excellent suspense and will wait for the next exciting installment.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @slackywacky wishing you the best for your back pain!
I'm good. I learned what not to do (although partly the hard way) so my back does not hurt, like spending 24 hours in bondage.
The fun of getting old(er).

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago Excellent suspense and will wait for the next exciting installment.
I like to keep you all on your toes. :lol:

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic and typically suspenseful chapter. My bet is Miranda or Tamara but I guess it could be any of the four
kinkybtard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kinkybtard »

I got a feeling it's either Tamara or Sally, because I feel like Miranda wouldn't use curse words, even in her head.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

kinkybtard wrote: 2 years ago I got a feeling it's either Tamara or Sally, because I feel like Miranda wouldn't use curse words, even in her head.
Well, here's the next chapter. Maybe I will reveal it... or maybe...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

79 - Revelation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmmmmmmm, this is pretty good.” Karen said, enjoying an ice cream.

“I agree.” Sally replied as she was sitting with her mother on the deck of their house. “You think Tim and DW would have liked one?”

“Nah, they have got other things to worry about.” Tamara replied.

“I have no idea how you got DW to go along. He was always saying he likes doing the rigging but didn’t want to be on the receiving end.” Miranda added to the conversation, while licking her ice cream.

It was a warm Sunday afternoon; the sun was shining, and all four women were in bathing suits, sitting in lazy chairs on the deck.

“I am still stiff.” Miranda said.

“What? After a week? What did you do?” Karen asked.

“Oh, the boys got hold of me during the week. I told them after last weekend that I needed a break and they were good till Thursday evening, but with Danny being away on a ‘business’ trip, they could not resist any longer.”

“Let me guess, a few hours on a chair?” Tamara grinned.

All four women knew what Jacob and Lucas did to their mother on occasion, not just at Karen’s place, but also at their own home.

“You talked to them, didn’t you?” Sally asked.

“Yes, and they had been good all week, so I allowed them a little fun.” Miranda laughed.

“Oh, I believe you when you say your stiff. It took me a couple of days to recover. It has been a long time since I did anything like last weekend. I am not saying I did not like it, just saying it took some time to recover. And I know I was not the only one.” Karen replied, looking at Sally.

“Those warm bath helped, mother.” Sally replied.

“I was almost tempted to get an ensuite bathroom. You spend so much time in the bath, I thought your but was glued to it.”

“Are you saying I got a big but?” Sally laughed, as she knew well her mother was just teasing her.

Everybody laughed.

“I did not get much relief.” Tamara said. “If it had been up to Tim, I would have been tied up that same night. Clearly he did not get what we went through.”

“Maybe today will help.”

“I actually heard that they tied up DW’s mother and sister.” Sally said to the others.

“Chloe told me when I dropped DW off at his home. Not sure she liked it very much. She said she only did it because of the rivalry she and Trish have.” Karen added.

“Maybe that’s why DW went along.”

“When did we check on them?” Miranda asked.

“Just over 15 minutes ago, when I got the ice cream. I checked and they were fine. They might not have been happy with me, telling them we were having ice cream, but there were no complaints.”

“You used enough tape to set a broken bone, Karen.”

“But I did not use a big washcloth, just a regular sized one. They used them on us too, so I think it is fair to use them on them too.” She replied.

“Did you talk to Elly or Bridgett at all?” Sally asked, finishing her ice cream.

“Yeah, they were both impressed as how we did. They knew that some of the positions would be harder on us than some of the easier ones, but I had to agree with them that they found a nice balance between them.”

“I slept rather good in the position with our hands cuffed to our knees, that was an interesting one. It was comfortable, but still restrictive. And with the knot at our ankles, there was no way of getting out of that one.” Tamara added to the conversation.

Karen got up and grabbed a few napkins from the table and handed them out to the other three women on the deck, as they all had finished their ice cream.

“There were times I cursed Elly for removing the clock from the studio. I did not expect to be that far off from the real time when they told us Sunday morning, we still had a few hours to go.”

“That was indeed a bit of a shocker.” Miranda agreed. “It felt later to me too.”

“Maybe we should check on the boys?”

“I’ll have a look. I need to go to the washroom anyway.” Tamara got up from the comfy chair. “Does anybody else need something?”

“I could use some more suntan lotion.” Karen said. “I did not apply that much, and I don’t need a sunburn.”

“Okay, I will grab the bottle. I assume it is still on the kitchen table?”

Karen nodded. While Tamara went inside, the other three women enjoyed the warm weather. There was a slight breeze, keeping their bodies cooled down a little.

“I can fall asleep here.” Miranda said, lying on one of the chaise lounges chairs. “These pillows are really comfortable.”

“It would not be the first time I did that.” Karen replied. “But the pool also looks nice, I might go for a cool down soon.”

It did not take awfully long for Tamara to come back, bringing the suntan lotion.

“The boys are fine. I did blindfold them, to keep it interesting for them.”

“You can be just as mean as Karen.” Miranda stated.

The others grinned.

“They have only been there for an hour. Tim should be used to that. DW might be enjoying it a little less, but it is not like he could not have expected this when he agreed.”

“And we were tied a lot longer.”

“Amen.” Sally said. “We learned a few things over the weekend and if we ever do this again, we can use those things to make the experience even better.”

“Do this again, are you daft, Sally?” Tamara asked.

“I know, maybe I am, but I hated the fact that I had to give up and did not make the 24-hour mark. Maybe I just want a second chance.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh, no! I did not expect Sally. The younger girls are much too young to be having back problems. Well, that is life and she is up for another round. Game girl!
Spy Task Force Completed
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Ooh you torturer I can't wait to see how Tim and DW are tied.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Turn about is a fair play :) I like the relaxed atmosphere, the Girls chatting :)
roy4741
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roy4741 »

Will we be recieving anything from the twins displaying there talents on the family in the future as I am sure they can come up with some new ideas and strict ropework.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

roy4741 wrote: 2 years ago Will we be receiving anything from the twins displaying there talents on the family in the future as I am sure they can come up with some new ideas and strict ropework.
I have no doubt that they will show up soon enough. Thanks for reading this story and commenting on it. The next chapter is below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

80 - Planning ahead
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Now that school is over, are we still going on that camping trip?” Sally asked her mother while they walked towards the shop in the yard.

“That was what we planned on doing.” Karen replied.

They walked into the shop through the large door. It had been raised earlier in the day and was still open. Both women walked down to the rear of the shop where Tim and DW were sitting against two of the support poles, their hands tied behind the pole, forcing them to stay where they were.

“Hmmppffff.” DW mumbled in his gag.

Their bondage had been simple, hands tied behind their backs and the pole, and their legs tied at their ankles. Even the gag was kept simple, just a cleave gag with a scarf.

“How are we doing boys?” Karen asked, seeing the two captives look at her.

The bondage was simple as it was an introduction of DW into being tied up. He had always maintained that he did not want to be tied up, but after the 24-hour weekend event, Sally had pushed him to at least give it a try. Tim had suggested he would join DW, so he would not be alone.

“Are you okay?” Sally asked, crouching down in front of DW.

“Hmmppffff.” He replied.

“Oh, don’t fake it, it is just a cleave gag. You can talk surprisingly good with that in your mouth. I know, I have been gagged with it too.” She grinned.

“Bored.” DW said.

Sally grinned, as she could easily understand what DW said, it was only slightly muffled.

“Yeah, well, now think about being like this for 24 hours.” She replied.

DW had been tied up as a kid but had been telling Sally he rather tied her up than getting tied up himself. But she figured he would better understand what she would go through when she was tied by him, so she had pushed for him to get tied up too. After last weekend, he finally had agreed.

“How long?” He asked Sally.

“You have been tied for 2 hours. Had enough yet?” Karen asked DW.

She had checked on Tim, who was sitting one pole away from DW. Tim had tried to escape, but his mother had been clever enough to put the knot where he could not reach it, as he had expected from her.

“Yes.” DW answered.

“Well, bad luck, I am not releasing you yet.” Sally laughed.

“Oh, come on, I don’t want to sit here tied to this pole anymore. I don’t like being tied up.”

It was obvious the gag on DW was not working very well. It was done intentional so that Tim and DW could talk a little.

“Next time I am tied up and ask to be released, think about this moment. This is just to show you what it feels like when you do this to me.” Sally said.

He knew she was right. When he tied Sally, it was mostly very restrictive and there was no way she would escape. And he would gag her very thoroughly, making it impossible for her to talk. Keeping her sometimes tied longer than she really wanted. He knew she was going easy on him.

“Okay.” He said in his gag.

“Have fun.” Karen said, turning around and leaving the shop, heading for the swimming pool where Miranda and Tamara were cooling down, as it was a warm Sunday.

Sally followed her, looking back at the two prisoners before leaving the shop and heading to the pool. The four women had a nice cool dip before settling down on the garden chairs again. They were taking it easy after last weekends events. DW had showed them the photos he had taken. Sally was still a little upset she had been the one who needed to cry uncle, but the pain in her back had been too much. She had been to a massage therapist and chiropractor the next day and that had resolved the issue. It was all probably due to the 24-hour event and not something chronically wrong with her back.

“We’ll be heading out for a 2-week camping trip as of next weekend, can you look after the house, Miranda?”

“Yes, I will. Wish I could come too, but the boys have appointments. But I hope you guys have fun.”

“It has been a while since I went camping.” Tamara said while drying off her hair.

“We’ll be taking the trailer, so that we don’t have to carry everything in the Jeep. During the week we will pack up, so anything that you want to bring along needs to be here by Tuesday.” Karen told the young woman.

They talked about the plans for a while. Not that much was set in stone. The weather forecast for more than a week ahead was not reliable and that could mean they could change their plans on short notice if needed.

“It has been a while since we went north.” Karen said.

Their last vacations had been in Florida, as the kids wanted that, but this time she had set her mind on another camping trip. They used to go camping often when the kids were younger. With the kids being old enough to go to Disney or some other theme park by themselves, Karen could plan her own vacations again, but she had been happily surprised that Sally and Tim had said they wanted to come along. Tamara had shown an interest in joining them, as Karen had expected. The fact that DW wanted to come along had surprised her at first, but Chloe told her they went camping too.

“I suspect you will be taking some of your bondage stuff along?” Miranda asked.

“Why? Do you need some for when we are away?” Karen laughed.

Miranda’s kids had been tying their mother very regular now. It had taken a little bit of a weird turn when Danny had found her tied to a chair in the kitchen on Wednesday when he came home from work earlier than expected. He had taken the boys out for pizza, leaving her tied to the chair. When they came back, he had told Lucas and Jacob to leave Miranda tied. She had not enjoyed that, and they had words afterwards when she finally was released by Lucas, ending with her sleeping in the spare bedroom.

“No, I am good. But I might come to visit if you are not too far away from here.”

“You are always welcome. I bet you can follow the trip on Facebook or Instagram, or whatever the kids use now.”

They enjoyed the afternoon, just relaxing and chatting. When the clouds moved in later in the afternoon, Sally went to the shop, releasing Tim and DW from their bondage. They had planned on using the BBQ, but the forecasted rain had them change plans and they went to a local restaurant for a Sunday dinner.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was smooth and leaves me thinking that there will be a fine camping trip with lots of TUGs.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Good update. Thanks for posting. I do miss when Miranda's boys put her through the ringer. I hope we get an update with that shortly. It definitely sounds like it's coming up shortly. I'll stay tuned.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago That was smooth and leaves me thinking that there will be a fine camping trip with lots of TUGs.
I was kind of at the end of the story and had not figured out what to do with it, end it or keep going, when I remembered that I had Tim sort out the camping gear... So, yes, there will be a camping trip coming and knowing me, there will be ropes and gags involved and possible new characters.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“You are always welcome. I bet you can follow the trip on Facebook or Instagram, or whatever the kids use now.”
I hope the kids are a little wiser than to post the things Miranda expects to happen on that trip. That would be awkward.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I hope the kids are a little wiser than to post the things Miranda expects to happen on that trip. That would be awkward.
Seeing what gets posted to instagram, facebook and youtube nowadays, I sometimes wonder if people think before posting.
But yes, you are right. Although this next chapter is pretty innocent.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

81 - Rain, rain, go away
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I wish the rain would go away.” Tamara said.

Most of them were sitting in the larger of the three tents that Karen, Sally, Tim, Tamara and DW had pitched on the campsite. There were two 4-person tents, one for DW and Sally and one for Tim and Tamara, and one 8-person tent for Karen. The 8-person tent also doubled as kitchen and storage. Tim was resting in his tent, but he had the vestibule open, so he could see the larger tent. The others were sitting in the main tent.

“According to my weather app, it should not be raining.” DW stated, looking on his phone.

It was however raining. Not hard, but steady for the last hour and if the grey clouds they could see through the trees were any indication, it would rain for a while longer.

“It will dry up again. We had a good walk this morning.” Karen said.

The campsite Karen had selected was one she had been to before. The Park was a good size, but she loved it because the campsites were small and spread out in between the many lakes of the park. You were not sitting on top of each other, as it was the case in other campgrounds. The disadvantage was that the local store and washrooms were almost a mile away. The Park itself was around a 4-hour drive from their home and they had arrived yesterday. From their campsite to where their cars were parked, was luckily not that far.

“The weather should warm up tomorrow.” DW told the others.

“A bit of rain is not going to stop us; it is just water.” Sally said to no one in particular.

“It will not stop me, that is for sure.” Karen added.

“So… do we want to play a game?” Tamara asked.

“What did you have in mind? We brought several board games, or we can play cards?” Karen

“And lose again? Nah, no cards.” DW replied.

He had lost several games the previous night when they had played cards at the campfire.

“How about a challenge?” Tim said from the other tent. “Something I was just reading about.”

“What challenge?” His sister asked.

“You know, when we tie somebody up, we always use lots of ropes and it is hard to escape? How about we try to tie somebody up with the least amount of rope. The person will get a little time to escape. The person using the least amount wins.”

Sally looked at Tamara and both girls looked interested in the idea.

“Fine with us, right Tamara?”

Tamara nodded.

“Mom? DW?”

“I’m game, and I have an idea that will make me the winner.” Karen replied, a big smile on her face.

“Oh, oh.” Sally said after hearing her mother boast she would win.

“I’ll watch.” DW said.

“Spoilsport.” Sally grinned. “That makes you the referee.”

“Okay, I can do that.” He said, glad he did not have to get tied up, as he was still not feeling it.

“Who will be first?” Tim asked, coming from his tent to the main tent.

The rain was still coming down, a gentle tickle on the roof of the tent. Luckily, the tents were all waterproof and they had pitched them on higher ground, so water ran away from the tent. The amount of rain made everything wet, but since it was no heavy downpour, there was no running water on the ground, the soil soaked up the current rain.

“I’ll go first since it was my idea. I will tie Tamara with this single 3-feet rope.”

“Oh, I get to play the victim, am I?”

“Yeah, I love making you helpless.” Tim replied, which made everybody laugh.

They were open, at least within the family and closest friends, about their tie up games, so a statement like that from Tim was not something that raised eyebrows.

“What do I do?” Tamara asked.

“Lay down.” Tim said. “Hands behind your back.”

Tamara, dressed in grey shorts and a bright red sleeveless t-shirt, laid down in the middle of the tent, the others moving out of the way. Tim grabbed the 3 feet rope he showed earlier and wrapped a single wrap around her wrists, cinching it with another single wrap. He grabbed Tamara’s ankles and folded her legs into a hogtie, looping the left-over rope in a single strand around her ankles. He had just enough rope to cinch it and tie a knot.

“How’s that?” he asked his girlfriend.

“Not that comfortable, it kind of cuts into my wrists. I can see why we normally use multiple wraps, as that will be a lot more comfortable.” Tamara replied.

“As if being tied up is always comfortable.” Sally grinned.

“Can you escape?” Tim asked Tamara.

She struggled for a few minutes but could not get at the knot.

“Nope.” She said, after giving up her escape attempt.

Tim untied the rope and Tamara sat up, rubbing her wrists.

“Anybody think they can do better?” He asked.

Sally nodded.

“Yes, I think I can do. Mom actually taught me this one years ago.” She spoke.

“Oh, I did?” Karen asked.

“Yes, and therefore you can be my victim.” Sally grinned.

The rain had stopped, even when the sky was still grey.

“What do you want me to do?” Karen asked.

Karen was dressed in brown shorts and a regular dark green t-shirt, her favorite camping gear.

“On the floor, please, like Tamara was.”

“What are you using?” Tim asked his sister.

“A shoelace.”

Karen got a grin on her face when Sally said that, as she now remembered what she had shown Sally. As she knew what was coming, after she laid down, she held her hands behind her back. So far it was like what Tim had done, but instead of tying the shoelace around Karen’s wrists, Sally tied her mothers’ thumbs together. With the left-over shoelace, she tied it to Karen’s big toes, placing her mother in a tight hogtie, as there was not much shoelace between thumbs and toes.

“I’m not even going to struggle.” Karen stated. “There is no way I can get loose. I can’t even feel a knot and even if I could, it would be so tight, I would never been able to undo it.”

“I agree, mum. When you showed me this several years ago, I was impressed by how helpless a shoestring can make somebody.”

After a few minutes Sally untied the shoelace and released her mother.

“So, what were you planning on doing? I don’t think you could use much less than a shoestring?”

“How about I make you a prisoner without any ropes?” Karen grinned.

“Show us, mom.” Tim said.

“Okay, okay, stop rushing me.” She joked. “Tamara, can you assist me?”

To the surprise of everybody, Karen indicated that they should go outside of the tent. She looked around for a few moments and found a suitable tree just 20 feet away. It was a thin three, just 3 inches thick, but already sturdy.

“Okay, Tamara, stand facing the tree. Hold on to the tree with your hands and wrap your legs around it. I’ll guide you. Tim, can you hold her?”

With Tim making sure Tamara did not fall, Karen folded the young woman’s legs around the pole, crossing them in front.

“Okay, slowly lower her, Tim.”

Tamara was lowered until she rested with her legs on the forest floor, her legs being held down by her own weight. Tim let go of her.

“Try to escape.” Karen smiled.

Tamara tried to lift herself up, using the tree, but she could not.

“I can’t move.” She said, sounding surprised.

She gave it a few good tries, but she was unable to left herself up from the ground, unable to unfold her legs and therefore stuck at the bottom of the tree.

“Nice trick, mum.” Sally said.

“You really can’t get out?” DW asked.

“No, I am stuck.”

“Wow, nice. Bondage without ropes. I think you win, Karen." He stated.

The others agreed.

“Can somebody help me?” Tamara asked.

“Oh, let’s see, I think it is time for a snack. Anybody for tea?” Karen laughed, walking back the tents, just as the rain started again.

The others followed, all trying to get under cover, leaving a helpless Tamara stuck against the tree.

“Come on guys, please? Somebody? It’s raining, I’m getting wet. Hello?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic